语法非谓语动词中现代分词和过去分词短语做状语做状语的区别

2018考研英语重点语法:非谓语动词之现在分词和过去分词_考研_中公教育网
2018考研英语重点语法:非谓语动词之现在分词和过去分词
15:46:58 |
2018考研交流群
非谓语动词是指在句子中不是谓语的动词,主要包括不定式、动名词和分词。其中分词共有现在分词和过去分词两种形式,也是考研英语中的重点语法知识。学习的重点主要涉及分词的意义、语法功能,以及分词的复合结构,也叫独立主格结构。
一、分词的构成和意义
现在分词由动词原形加ing构成。过去分词由动词原形加ed构成。从时态意义上理解,现在分词表示进行的状态,过去分词表示完成状态;从语态意义上理解,现在分词表示主动进行或主动一般的动作,过去分词表示被动完成或被动一般或主动完成的动作。
二、分词的语法功能
分词主要起形容词和副词作用,在句中充当定语、表语、宾语(或主语)的补足语和状语。在考研英语中,分词的理解难点是和句子主干之间的逻辑关系,这种隐性的逻辑关系常成为阅读的考点,其中分词的考查及运用较多的是分词做定语或状语。
(一)分词作定语
分词作定语相当于形容词,可修饰名词。单个分词作定语通常置于被修饰词的前面;分词短语作定语则应置于被修饰词的后面,作用相当于一个省略的定语从句。
例1:We are often attracted by enchanting music.
我们经常被迷人的音乐所吸引。
例2:After all, what is one modern form of expression almost completely dedicated to depicting happiness?
归根结底,几乎完全致力于描绘快乐的那种现代表达方式究竟是什么?
(二)分词作状语
分词作状语较多,可以表示时间、原因、条件、结果、让步和方式等,一般放在句首或句尾,由逗号分开。当分词与其逻辑主语之间是主动关系时,选用现在分词;当分词与其逻辑主语之间是被动关系时,选用过去分词。分词作状语,与主句间的逻辑关系,通常可以转化成状语从句。
例1:Working hard, you will succeed.(分词做条件状语)
(=If you work hard you will succeed.)
如果努力工作,你将会成功。
例2:Exhausted by the climb, he continued his journey.(分词做让步状语)
(=Although he was exhausted by the climb, he continued his journey.)
他虽然爬得很累,但他仍继续前进。
三、分词的复合结构
单独分词作状语时,分词的逻辑主语必须与主句主语一致;当分句的逻辑主语与主句的主语不一致时,为了表意明确,分词会自带一个逻辑主语,这就形成了独立主格结构。分词的复合结构和作状语的分词用法相同,只是加上了逻辑主语。
(一)逻辑主语+分词
例1:I waiting for a bus, a brick fell on my head.
我在等车的时候,一块砖砸在了我的头上。
(二)with+逻辑主语+分词
分词的复合结构之前加上介词with,通常表示主句发生的原因或是主句的伴随动作。
例:With the guide leading the way, we set off on foot into the dark night.
向导引路,我们步行出发,走进黑夜。
【真题体验】
例1:Additional social stresses may also occur because of the population explosion or problems arising from mass migration movements-themselves made relatively easy nowadays by modern means of transport.
参考译文:由于人口猛增或大量人口流动(现代交通工具使大量人口流动变得相对容易)所引起的各种问题也会对社会造成新的压力。
例2:This seems mostly effectively done by supporting a certain amount of research not related to immediate goals but of possible consequence in the future.
参考译文:给某些与当前目标无关但将来可能产生影响的科研以支持,看来通常能有效地解决这一问题。
除了在阅读当中的应用之外,在写作中,分词的使用也可避免出现过多动词和从句,使文章更简洁、地道,提高分数档次。不管是作定语、状语,或者是独立主格结构,分词都是考研英语学习当中的重点与难点,希望同学们能够在长难句的学习中多体会,熟练掌握分词的理解与应用。
以上是中公考研为大家准备的&2018考研英语重点语法:非谓语动词之现在分词和过去分词&的相关内容。另外,为帮助同学们更好地备战2018考研,中公考研推出了、、、,以及,针对每一科目进行深入的分析和指导,为大家的考研梦想助力!&
  推荐阅读》》》
(责任编辑:徐迎蕊)
本文相关热点文章推荐
更多文章推荐
更多文章推荐【图文】非谓语动词之分词作状语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
非谓语动词之分词作状语
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢关于英语 非谓语(现在分词 过去分词 to do不定式) 的用法 (想了解如何区分)!
关于英语 非谓语(现在分词 过去分词 to do不定式) 的用法 (想了解如何区分)!英语语法书里面所说的 1.过去分词 作定语 表示:被动 完成 状态怎样才算是“被动”,要怎么思考?(例如 这类型的 retired worker 中 脑海中 我思考时 是这样的 worker 这个是表示“人” retire作定语与worker的关系 应 该是主动 意思应该是 主动退休,但是这里 为什么是用过去分词?还有 valued gift 这样的)2 什么叫做 表 “完成” 要怎样理解 应该是从 时间角度去思考 还是从 动作角度去思考 还是两样都要?3 同上一样什么叫做 表状态?4考虑非谓语时 是不是 被动 状态 完成 都要一起思考的?
答:1.一般都表被动且完成:the house built last year.= the house which was built last year.房子是被造的,且去年就造好了.2.有时只表示完成,并不表示被动,如:the fallen leaves= the leaves that has/had fallen.因为fall 是不及物动词,它的过去分词只表示完成,不表示被动.a retired worker= a worker who has retired就属于这种情况.3.表示状态?(第一次听说,其实也有被动之意):a broken glass= a glass which is /was broken 楼上说的对,应该是将它归入被动且完成.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《关于英语 非谓语(现在分词 过去分词 to do不定式) 的用法 (想了解如何区分)!》相关的作业问题
我认为大致是对的.提醒一下:to have done 中的动词动作要比主句中动作先完成.但是引导目的状语用to have done 的很少,一般用于人后悔做了某事.如:I am so sorry to have hurt you.
非谓语动词也就是那些动名词,在句子中充当名词来使用,比如说I like playing basketball.在这个句子中,play就是非谓语动词,playing basketball相当于一个名词,谓语是like而谓语动词就是I play basketball.在这里,play 就是作为谓语来使用的
1.楼主表述上存在问题,哎!2.第一句楼主表达的想必是:用非谓语动词做宾语补足语,如果宾语和宾语补足语之间为主谓/主动关系时,做宾语补足语的非谓语动词一般使用省略to的不定式.这种用法一般限制于一些使役动词(make/let/have)和感官动词(see/find/watch/notice/hear等).如:I saw
在非谓语中,现在分词的被动是Being done的结构表示当时被怎么的情况下,主语怎么了Being laughed by classmates, she cried当时被大家取笑,她哭了过去分词则是done的结构比如 Followed by one bad guy, he felt frightened他给坏人跟踪,他
动名词就相当于名词了,就是它在那个地方不能充当谓语而且要用名词的词性出现,所以用动名词,分词则是用于表示进行时,表示这个动作正在进行的意义,-ing表主动的,-ed表被动的.
Not being seen 是现在分词的一般式的被动语态,表示与主句谓语同时发生的动作.而Not seen是过去分词,表示被动和已经完成的动作,所以它不合适用在这儿.when asked ...是过去分词表示已经被问过之后,而when being asked 表示正在被问的时候,所以不合适.记住:过去分词不仅表被动,
get sth done意思是"做完某事" eg:I get my homework finished.我做完了我的作业 (通常是由自己完成) 而have sth done的意思是 "让别人完成某事" eg:I have my hair cut.我去剃头了(让别人剃的) get sb doing sth.表示已经叫了某
Being+动词过去分词 强调正在被.时用.Being interviewed ,he felt very nervouse .done放在句首时表示:被动,完成或状态 .Seen from the top ,the building is very high .worn out after a long walk ,
非谓语动词有三种形式to do,doing 和doneto do 是表示未做的,doing 表示主动,done 表示完成和被动简单吧,
现在分词一般表示与主句谓语同时,或者几乎同时发生的含义.过去分词则表示,分词的动作发生在主句发生的动作之前.
把下面的这些背下来.do sth.1. Why not do sth? 为什么不做某事 = Why don’t you do sth?2 had better (not) do sth.最好做/不要做某事3 let/make/have sb. do sth. 让某人/使某人3.助动词/情态动词之后+ do sth 否定
这里的reading不是现在分词了,是动名词,如果一个动词或者动词词组做主语的话,一般用动名词.非谓语动词中的分词形式有现在分词和过去分词,当然是不一样的,一般现在分词表示主动,过去分词表示被动1.the girl sitting there is my sister这里的sitting是指女孩坐在那里,主动的,所以用
非谓语动词主要包括不定式、动名词和现在分词.为了区分这三种不同的非谓语动词的用法和含义,我们将分别从三种非谓语动词在句子中做主语、宾语、宾语补足语、定语、状语、表语以及一些特殊结构句型等角度来区分其用法和细微含义. 1.不定式和动名词作主语的区别 (1)动名词作主语通常表示抽象动作;而不定式作主语表示具体动作. Smo
Did you ask him to do the work?-no,he did it without ()为什么填being asked?填being asked是因为without是介词,而介词后面要跟宾语,宾语则通常由名词、代词充当,所以这里的be asked就要变成being asked.这个being as
你的问题有些糊涂,你是指动名词与不定式作状语的区别吗.动名词没法做状语,只有不定式才能做.
1,the boy punished is my brother,2,the boy being punished is my brother以这两个例子为例1中为过去分词 做后置定语 修饰boy,单纯表示被动 完成而2中的being punished 就是现在分词的被动语态 做后置定语,意思是“正在被惩罚”所以做题的
从意义上区别:过去分词 一表示动作已经完成,二表示被动,而不定式的被动式一表示被动,二表示将要完成的动作.二者的共同点在于都表示被动, 最大的区别在于动作是否完成.如完成,用过去分词, 如表将来, 则用不定式.例如:被猎人追赶,狼无处藏身.chased by the hunter, the wolf had nowhe
有这个说法(1)现在分词的主动语态:现在分词主动语态的一般式表示与谓语动词所表示的动作同时发生,完成式表示的动作在谓语动词所表示的动作之前发生,常作状语.例如:They went to the park, singing and talking. 他们边唱边说向公园走去.Having done his homework
进行时是be动词和现在分词一起构成的,是谓语分词属于非谓语I am doing homeworkam doing 都是谓语I walk along the street carrying the gunwalk是谓语,carrying 是分词作状语,是非谓语当前位置: >>
高中重点语法知识
非谓语动词系列
现在分词 与 过去分词
私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-高中重点语法知识非谓语动词系列现在分词 与 过去分词01. When I was young, I _____ listen to the radio, ______ for my favorite songs. A. waiting B. waited C. waiting D. wait02. As is known to us all, coal can _______ produce electricity for agriculture and industry. A. have used B. be used C. used to D. be used to03. _________ the letter , he went out to post it at once. A. When writing B. Finished writing C. Having written D. He finished04. If you wave your book in front of your face, you can feel the air _____ against your face. A. moved B. moving C. moves D. to move --- What language is spoken there? D. speaking05. --- Can you speak the language ______ in Germany? A. is spoken B. speaks C. spoken06. We’re looking forward to ______ the photo exhibition ______ next week. A. will be hel B. held C. to be held D. to be held07. The girl ______ under the tree is a very good friend of mine. A. is sitting B. seated C. who is seating D. to be sitting08. ______ some officials, Napoleon 拿破仑 inspected his army on a freezing winter day. A. Having been followed B. Followed by C. Being Followed D. Followed09. --- There seems to be something wrong with your cell phone. --- I know. I am just going to have it ________. A. repairing B. be repaired C. repaired D. to be repaired10. The poor woman with her two children ______ in a street corner on a freezing cold winter afternoon. A. was seen beg B. were seen beg C. was seen begging D. were seen begging11. Though I have often heard this song ______, I have never heard you ______ it. A. to sing B. singing C. sing D. to sing12. _________ anything about the accident, he went to work as usual. A. Not known B. Known not C. Knowing not D. Not knowing13. --- There’s a hole in your bag. --- I know. I’m just going to get it _______. A. to mend B. mending C. mended邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. to be mended邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 1 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-14. The next morning she found the man ______ in bed, dead, much to her surprise. A. lying B. lie C. lay D. is lying15. Most of the people _______ to the important party were famous people from all over the world. A. invited B. invite C. being invited D. inviting16. He was disappointed to find his suggestions ________, which I think are very reasonable and of great value. A. been turned down B. turned down C. to be turned down D. to turn down17. Go on _______ the other exercises after you have finished this one. A. to do B. doing C. do D. to be doing --- I’d like to have this package ______,18. --- Good morning. Can I help you? Madam. A. be weighed B. to be weighed C. to weighD. weighed19. There was a terrible noise _______ the sudden burst of light, which almost scared him to death. A. followed B. following C. to be followed D. being followed20. Most of the artists ________ to the party ________ last week were from South Africa. A. held B. held C. was held D. held21. ________ more attention, the trees could have gown better. A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given22. The speaker raised his voice but still couldn't make himself _______ with so much noise going on. A. hear B. to hear C. hearing D. heard23. The murderer was brought in, with his hands ________ behind his back. A. being tied B. having tied C. to be tied D. tied24. The secretary worked late into the night, ________ a long speech for the president. A. to prepare B. preparing C. prepared D. was preparing25. ______ a reply to the letter written a month ago, he decided to write again. A. Not receiving B. Receiving not C. Not having received D. Having not received26. The salesman scolded the pretty girl caught ______ and let her off, which made his manager annoyed. A. to have stolen B. to be stealing C. to steal D. stealing --- Not a bit! D. finding邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com27. --- Did you have any trouble ______ the post office? A. to have found B. with finding C. to find上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 2 of 15邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-28. John was so sleepy that he hardly kept his eyes ________. A. open B. to be opened C. to open D. opening29. &Can't you read yourself?& Mary said ______ to the notice. A. angrily pointing B. angry pointing C. angrily pointed D. angry pointed30. The computer center, _______ last year, is very popular among the students in this school. A. open B. opening C. having opened D. opened31. The missing boys were last seen ______ near the river, as is reported in the newspapers. A. playing B. to be playing C. play D. to play32. The visiting Minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, _______ that he had enjoyed his stay here. A. having added B. to add C. adding D. added33. The first textbooks ______ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century. A. having written B. to be written C. being written D. written34. ________ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him, which made the driver in the car shocked. A. Losing 35. The Olympic Games, A. first playing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lose_______ in 776 B.C., did not include women players until 1912. B. to be first played C. first played D. to be first playing36. Cleaning women in big cities usually get _______ by the hour. A. pay B. paying C. paid D. to pay37. European football is played in 80 countries, _______it the most popular sport in the world. A. making B. makes C. make D. to make38. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, _______ it more difficult. A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make39. When I got back home I saw a message pinned to the door ______ &S will call later.& A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading40. The picture ______ on the wall is painted by my nephew. A. having hung B. hanging C. hangs D. being hung41. _______ the general state of his health, it may take him a while to recover from the operation. A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given42. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _______ the next year.上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 3 of 15 邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-A. carry outB. carrying outC. carried outD. to carry out43. ________ such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river. A. Having suffered B. Suffering C. To suffer D. Suffered44. Prices of daily goods _______ through a computer can be lower than prices. A. are bought B. bought C. been bought D . buying45. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple but it remains _______ whether they will enjoy it. A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen46. --- How do you deal with the disagreement between the company and the customers? --- The key_______ the problem is to meet the demand ________ by the customers. A. making B. made C. making D. made47. Mr. Smith, ______ of the ______ speech, started to read a novel. A. boring B. bored C. bored D. boring48. ---- Why did you go back to the shop? A. waiting B. to wait C. waited--- I left my friend ________ there. D. to be waiting49. The manager, ______ his factory’s products were poor in quality, decided to give his workers further training. A. knowing B. known C. being known D. to know50. A cook will be immediately fired if he is found ________ in the kitchen. A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smoked51. “_________ time, Tom will make a first-class tennis player,” said his coach, who has confidence in his gift . A. Having given B. To give C. Giving D. Given52. He looked around and caught a man ______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger. A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting53. Sarah, hurry up. I’m afraid you wouldn't have time to ______ before the party. A. get changed 54. 2004 A. introducing B. introduced C. introduce邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationB. get change _________ to theC. get changing market, theseD. get to change products enjoyed great success.WhenfirstD. being introduced邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 4 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-55. “We can’t go out in this weather,” said Bob, ______ out of the window. A. looking B. to look C. looked D. having looked56. Helen had to shout _________ above the sound of the music. A. making herself hear C. making herself heard B. to make herself hear D. to make herself heard57. Reading is an experience quite different from watching TV; there are pictures _____ in your mind instead of before A. to form your eyes. B. form C. forming D. having formed59. Alice returned from the manager’s office, ______ me that the boss wanted to see me at once. A. having told B. tells C. to tell D. telling58. It shames me to say it, but I told a lie when ______ at the meeting by my boss. A. questioning B. having questioned C. questioned D. to be questioned60. _______ in the queue for half an hour, Tom suddenly realized that he had left his wallet at home. A. To wait B. Have waited C. Having waited D. To have waited61. Don’t leave the water _______ while you brush your teeth, and you should know water is precious. A. run B. running C. being run D. to run62. Laws that punish parents for their little children’s actions against the laws get parents ________. A. worried B. to worry C. worrying D. worry63. The old man, __________ abroad for twenty years, is on the way back to his motherland. A. to work B. working C. to have worked D. having worked64. _______ by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend another two days on the farm. A. Attracting B. Attracted C. To be attracted D. Having attracted65. Linda worked for the Minnesota Manufacturing and Mining Company, _______ as 3M. A. knowing B. known C. being known D. to be known66. Having been ill in bed for nearly a month, he had a hard time ______ the exam. A. pass B. to pass C. passed D. passing67. _________ with the size of the whole earth, the biggest ocean does not seem big at all. A. Compare B. When comparing C. Comparing D. When compared68. _________ the program, they have to stay there for another two weeks. A. Not completing上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 5 of 15B. Having not completed邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationC. Not having completed D.邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-Not completed 69.The storm left, ______a lot of damage to this area. A. caused B. to have caused C. to cause D. having caused70. “You can’t catch me!” Janet shouted, ________ away. A. run B. running C. to run D. ran71. _______ with a difficult situation, Arnold decided to ask his boss for advice. A. To face B. Having faced C. Faced D. Facing72. The prize of the game show is $30.000 and an all expenses _______ vacation to China. A. paying B. paid C. to be paid D. being paid73. I couldn't do my homework with all that noise ________. A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on74. You should understand the traffic rule by now. You've had it _______ often enough. A. explaining B. to explain C. explain D. explained75. Daddy didn't mind what we were doing, as long as we were together, ______ fun. A. had B. have C. to have D. having76. When ______ help, one often says “Thank you.” Or “It’s kind of you.” A. offering B. to offer C. to be offered D. offered77. _______ in a white uniform, he looks more like a cook than a doctor. A. Dressed B. To dress C. Dressing D. Having dressed78. The repairs cost a lot, but it’s money well _______. A. to spend B. spent C. being spent D. spending79. ______ from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals not found in any other country in the world. A. Being separated B. Having separated C. Having been separated D. To be separated80. The manager, ________ it clear to us that he didn't agree with us, left the meeting room. A. who has made B. having made C. made D. making81. He glanced over at her, ______ that though she was tiny, she seemed very well put together. A. having noted B. noted C. to note D. noting82. _______ in the mountains for a week, the two students were finally saved by the local police. A. Having lost B. Lost C. Being lost邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. Losing邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 6 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-83. 2006_______andhappy,Tonystoodupandacceptedtheprize.A. SurprisingB. SurprisedC. Being surprisedD. To be surprising84. We often provide our children with toys, footballs or basketballs, _______ that all children like these things. A. thinking B. think C. to think D. thought85. There are said to have been several new events ______ to the program for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. A. add B. to add C. adding D. added86. A good story does not necessarily have to have a happy ending, but the reader must not be left _______. A. unsatisfied B. unsatisfying C. to be unsatisfying D. being unsatisfied87. Don’t sit there ______ nothing. Come and help me with this table. A. do B. to do C. doing D. and doing88. The wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket ________ the desert. A. covering B. covered C. cover D. to cover89. I was told that there were 50 foreign students_____ Chinese in the school, most of _____ from Germany. A. whom B. them C. them D. whom90. _______ for the breakdown of the school computer network, Alice was in low spirits. A. Blaming B. Blamed C. To blame D. To be blamed91. Five people won the “China’s Green Figure’ award, a title _______ to ordinary people for their contributions to environmental protection. A. being given B. is given C. given D. was given92. _______ with so much trouble, we failed to complete the task on time. A. Faced B. Face C. Facing D. To face93. My cousin came to see from the country, ______ me a full basket of fresh fruits. A. brought B. bringing C. to bring D. had brought94. Whenever he was asked why he was late for class, he would answer carelessly, always ______ the same thing. A. saying B. said C. to say D. having said95. No matter how frequently ________, the works of Beethoven still attract people all over the world.上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 7 of 15 邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-A. performedB. performingC. to be performedD. being performed96. When ______ different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the many similarities. A. compared B. being compared C. having compared D. comparing97. I smell something ______ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt98. He is a student at Oxford University, _______ for a degree in computer science. A. studied B. studying C. to have studied D. to be studying99. The glass doors have taken the place of the wooden ones at the entrance, _____in the natural light during the day. A. to let B. letting C. let D. having let100. Peter received a letter just now ______ his grandma would come to see him soon. A. said B. says C. saying D. to say101. The flowers his friend gave him will die unless ______ every day . A. watered B. watering C. water D. to water102. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _______ for the day. A. finishing B. finished C. had finished D. were finished103. --- Do you have any idea what Paul does all day? _________. A. writes B. does writing C.--- As I know, he spends as much time as heis writingD. does write104. You can’t imagine what difficulty we had ________ home in the snowstorm. A. walked B. walk C. to walk D. walking105. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English ______ in a short period. A. improved B. improving C. to improve D. improve106. --- Come on, please give me some ideas about the project. --- Sorry. With so much work _______ my mind, I’m almost breaking down. A. filled B. filling C. to fill D. being filled107. As the light turned green, I stood for a moment, not ______ , and asked myself what I was going to do. A. moved B. moving C. to move邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. being moved邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 8 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-108. “Things _______ never come again!” I couldn't help talking to myself. A. lost B. losing C. to lose D. have lost109. ________ that she didn't do a good job, I don’t think I am more capable than her. A. To have said B. Having said C. To say D. Saying110. John received an invitation to dinner, and with his work _______ , he gladly accepted it. A. finished B. finishing C. having finished D. was finished111. Please remain _______ until the plane has come to a complete stop. A. to seat B. to be seated C. seating D. seated112. The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent ______ at the end of last March. A. has been launched B. having been launched C. being launched D. to be launched113. _______ by a greater demand for vegetables, farmers have built more green houses. A. Driven B. Being driven C. To drive D. Having driven114. ______ that she was going off to sleep, I asked if she’d like that little doll on her bed. A. Seeing B. To see C. See D. Seen115. _______ their hats into the air, the fans of the winning team let out loud shouts of victory. A. To throw B. Thrown C. Throwing D. Being thrown116. We had an anxious couple of weeks ________ for the results of the experiment. A. wait 117. A. Failing B. to be waiting C. waited D. waitingto reach them on the phone, we sent an email instead B. Failed C. To fail D. Having failed118. --- They are quiet, aren't they? --- Yes. They are accustomed ________ at meals. A. to talk B. to not talk C. to talking D. to not talking119. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ______ as much as we can. A. speak B. speaking C. spoken D. to speak120. Please remain ______; the winner of the prize will be announced soon. A. seating B. seated C. to seat D. to be seated121. _______in the queue for half an hour ,the old man suddenly realized he had left the check in the car. A. Waiting B. To wait C. Having waited邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. To have waited邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 9 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-122. C--Who should be responsible for the accident? ---The boss, not the workers. They just carried out the order A. as told 123. C-- Can those --- No problem. A. seat B. sit C. seated D. sat B. as are told C. as telling . D. as they toldat the back of the classroom hear me?124. The trees _______ in the storm have been moved off the road. A. being blown down B. blown down C. blowing down D. to blow down125. ________ that he was in great danger, Eric walked deeper into the forest. A. Not realized 126. Games. A. Having shown B. To be shown C. Having been shown D. To show B. Not to realize C. Not realizing D. Not to have realizedaround the Water Cube, we were then taken to see the Bird’s Nest for the 2008 Olympic127. We finished the run in less than half the time _________. A. allowing B. to allow C. allowed D. allows128. _______ in the fields on a March afternoon, he could feel the warmth of spring. A. To walk B. Walking C. Walked D. Having walked129. I got to the office early that day, _______ the 7:30 train from Paddington. A. having caught B. caught C. to catch D. catch130. Tom knew he would certainly get ______ if he was late home. A. shout at B. to shout at C. shouted at D. to be shouted at ?131. Now that we've discussed our problem, are people happy with the decisions A. taking B. take C. taken D. to take132. They use computers to keep the traffic ______ smoothly. A. being run B. run C. to run D. running133. For breakfast he only drinks juice from fresh fruit ______ on his own farm. A. grown B. being grown C. to be grown D. to grow134. _________ twice, the postman refused to deliver our letters unless we changed our dog. A. Being bitten B. Bitten C. Having bitten D. To be bitten135. _______ by the advances in technology, many farmers have set up wind farms on their land.上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 10 of 15 邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-A. Being encouragedB. EncouragingC. EncouragedD. Having encouraged136. Michael’s new house is like a huge palace, ________ with his old one. A. comparing B. compares C. to compare D. compared137. When we visited my old family home, memory came ________ back A. flooding B. to flood C. flood D. flooded138. Schools across China are expected to hire 50,000 college graduates this year as short-term teachers, almost three times the number hired last year, A. help B. to have helped C. to help reduce unemployment pressures. D. having helped the ceremony of the 50th139. Distinguished guests and friends, welcome to our school. Anniversary this morning are our alumni (校友) from home and abroad. A. Attend 140. Reminding B. To attend C. AttendingD. Having attended Ks5uA.not to miss the flight at 15:20, the manager set out for the airport in a hurry. B. Reminded C. To remindD. Having reminded the 60th anniversary of the141. In April, 2009, President Hu inspected the warships in Qingdao, founding of the PLA Navy. A. marking B. marked C. having markedD. being marked142. Every evening after dinner, if not _______ from work, I will spend some time walking my dog. A. being tired B. tiring C. tired D. to be tired143. At the age of 29, Dave was a worker, _____in a small apartment near Boston and _____what to do about his future. A. wondering B. wondering C. wondered D. wondered144. _______ the right kind of training , these teenage soccer players may one day grew the international stars. A. Giving B. Having given C. To give D. Given145.The government plans to bring in new laws __ parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children. A. having forced B. forcing C. to be forced D. forced146. ______ and short of breath, Andy and Ruby were the first to reach the top of Mount Tai. A. To be tried B. Tired C. Tiring D. Being tired147. Ladies and gentlemen, please remain ______ until the plane has come to a complete stop.上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 11 of 15 邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-A. SeatedB. seatingC. to seatD. seat148. _______ many times, he finally understood it. A. Told B. Telling C. Having told D. Having been told149. ______ by strong winds and deep snow, Andy made a hole in the snow and crawled 爬 into a survival bag. A. Trapping B. Trapped C. To be trapped D. Having trapped150. Mrs. White showed her students some old maps _________ from the library. A. to borrow B. to be borrowed C. borrowed D. borrowing151. Though ______ to see us, the professor gave us a warm welcome。 A. surprise B. was surprised C. surprised D. being surprised152. Alexander tried to get his work ______ in the medical circles . A. to recognize 153. A. Looking B. recognizing C. recognize D. recognizedat my classmates' faces, I read the same excitement in their eyes. B. Look C. To look D. Looked154. I'm calling to inquire about the position A. advertised B. to be advertisedin yesterday's China Daily. C. advertising D. having advertised155.The news shocked the public, A. having led B. ledto great concern about students’ safety at school. C. leading D. to lead156. A great number of students A. to questionsaid they were forced to practise the piano. C. questioned _ to miss any point. C. to try not D. not to try D. questioningB. to be questioned157. The lawyer listened with full attention, A. not trying B. trying not158. The living room is clean and tidy, with a dining table already _______ for a meal to be cooked. A. laid B. laying C. to lay D. being laid159. ________ from the top of the tower, the south foot of the mountain is a sea of trees. A. Seen B. Seeing C. Having seen D. To see regularly, can improve our health. D. to carry out160. The experiment shows that proper amounts of exercise, if A. being carried out B. carrying out C. carried out161. The traffic rule says young children under the age of four and ____ less than 40 pounds must be in a child safety seat上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 12 of 15 邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education 邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-A. being weighedB. to weighC. weighingD. weighed162. The retired man donated most of his savings to the school damaged by the earthquake in Yushu, ______the students to return to their classrooms. A. enabling B. having enabled C. to enable D. to have enabled163. The lady welled around the shops, A. keep B. keptan eye out for bargains. C. keeping for help? C. to call D. called D. to keep164. Listen! Do you hear someone A. calling 165. Dina, agency. A. struggling B. struggled B. callfor months to find a job as a waitress, finally took a position at a local advertisingC. having struggled in the library. C. discoveringD. to struggle166. So far nobody has claimed the money A. discovered B. to be discoveredD. having discovered167. He had wonderful childhood, ________with his mother to all corners of the world A. travel B. to travel C. traveled D. traveling _ supplies to Yushu, Oinghai province after168. Lots of rescue workers were working around the clock, the earthquake A. sending B. to send C. having sentD. to have sent169. In April, thousands of holidaymakers remained A. sticking 170. I had great difficulty A. find B. stuckabroad due to the volcanic ash cloud.[来源: D. to have stuckC. to be stuckthe suitable food on the menu in that restaurant. B. found C. to find D. finding with her stories. D. to be amused171. Lucy has a great sense of humor and always keeps her colleagues A. amused 172. B. amusing C. to amusethe city center, we saw a stone statue of about 10 meters in height. B. Approached C. To approach D. To be approachedA. Approaching173. The next thing he saw was smoke _______ from behind the house. A. rose 174. The island, A. joining B. rising C. to rise D. risento the mainland by a bridge, is easy to go to. B. to join C. joined邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. having joined邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 13 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-175. Sarah pretended to be cheerful, _______ nothing about the argument. A. says B. said C. to say D. saying176. Sit down, Emma. You will only make yourself more tired, _______ on your feet. A. to keep B. keeping C. having kept D. to have kept177. The rare fish, ______ from the cooking pot, has been returned to the sea. A. saved 178. B. saving C. to be saved D. having savedAt one point I made up my mind to talk to Uncle Sam. Then I changed my mind, _ that he could donothing to help. A. to realize B. realized C. realizing D. being realized179. ______into English, the sentence was found to have an entirely different word order. A. Translating B. Translated C. To translate D. Having translated .180. Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself _______ of his own dreams A. reminding B. to remind C. reminded D. remind181. The players _______ from the whole country are expected to bring us honor in this summer game . A. selecting B. to select C. selected D. having selected182. Do you wake up every morning _______ energetic and ready to start a new day? A. feel B. to feel C. feeling D. felt183. Recently a survey _______ prices of the same goods in two different supermarkets has caused heated debate among citizens. A. compared B. comparing C. compares D. being compared184. On receiving a phone call from his wife ______ she had a fall, Mr. Gordon immediately rushed home from his office. A. say B. said C. saying D. to say185. Claire had her luggage ________ an hour before her plane left. A. check B. checking C. to check D. checked186. More highways have been built in China, _______ it much easier for people to travel from one place to another. A. making B. made C. to make D. having made187. Look over there ---there’s a very long, winding path _______ up to the house. A. leading B. leads C. led邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion EducationD. to lead邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 14 of 15 私人专属高品质教育专家!免费服务热线:021-188. _______ around the fire, the tourists danced with the local people. A. Gather B. To gather C. Gathering D. To be gathering189. Tsinghua University, _______ in 1911, is home to a great number of outstanding figures. A. found B. founding C. founded D. to be founded190. The difference in thickness and weight from the earlier version makes the iPad 2 more comfortable ______. A. held B. holding C. be held D. to hold191. _______ an important role in a new movie, Andy has got a chance to become famous. A. Offer B. Offering C. Offered D. To offer192. Mike found his missing car in the street outside his house, ________ newly cleaned and polished. A. looked B. to look C. looking D. to be looking193. _______ in 1955, Disneyland in California is regarded by many as the original fun park. A. Opened B. Having opened C. Opening D. Being opened194. Harrison Ford is thought to be one of the few movie stars _______ as a carpenter before. A. to work B. to be working C. to have worked D. to have been working01--15 31--45 61--75 91--105CDCBC ACDCC BADBB CABAADBBCC CCABB DDCDB DABBC CCBAC CBAAC AACCDCDCAA ACABB CBADD ABBDA CDABC CACAC CCAC16--30 46--60 76--90 106--120 136--150BADBA BAAAB DABCB BBABA DACCBADDBC DDABA DBBAD DBAAC ACADB AABCDDDAAD DCDCC ACACB DDDCB BADBB BACBC121---136 CACBC 151---165 CDAAC 181--194 CCBCD166---180 ADABD上海市嘉定区南翔镇民主街 224 号(肯德基对面) 电话:021-95771 Page 15 of 15邮编:200000 传真:021- ?Passion Education邮件: 网站:www.shpsedu.com
赞助商链接
高中语法非谓语动词 - 分词... 4页 2财富值 高中重要语法复习:现在分... ...一、概说 英语分词分现在分词和过去分词。 现在分词与动名词相同, 规则动词的过去...高一语法知识点――非谓语动词等_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 6 非谓语动词 ...部分 动名词; 第三部分 分词.(包含动词-ing 现在分词和动词-ed 过去分词) ...高中英语语法系列分词分词是非谓语动词的一种形式,分为现在分词( doing )和过去分词(done) 。现在 分词表主动,过去分词表被动或完成。分词(短语)主要起形容词和...初高中英语语法第十六讲:非谓语动词――分词 教学...一些固定的基本知识应记牢。 知识点回顾: 1.分词...和分词做表语一样,现在分词修饰事物,过去分词修饰人...语法复习十二:非谓语动词( 语法复习十二:非谓语动词(一)――动词不定式 ――动词不定式动词不定式、分词(现在分词,过去分词)和动名词统称为非谓语动词。现代英语将现...非谓语动词之分词的用法复习 非谓语动词是高中英语的重点语法之一,其用法具有较...分词和逻辑主语为主动 关系,则用现在分词。反之,则用过去分词。与分词做定语和...高中英语非谓语动词是一个重要考点,教师在引导学生复习备考中要注意重点突出、训练 得当,尤其是对以下要点的复习: 1.不定式、现在分词与过去分词的用法区别; 2.非...高中英语基础语法复习十二:非谓语动词。高中英语基础语法,讲练结合,免费分享语法复习十二:非谓语动词(一)――动词不定式动词不定式、分词(现在分词,过去分词)和动名词...高中英语语法_非谓语动词_... 28页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心...非谓语动词理论知识动词不定式、分词(现在分词,过去分词)和动名词统称为非谓语动词...第九章、非谓语动词 08高中英语二轮语法--词汇总复习...第 1 页
高考英语复习系列 4.动词...是动词非谓语形式的一种,包括现在分词和过去分词。...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 过去分词短语作状语 的文章

随机推荐