ohh翻译为什么ohh为啥是留在我身边

为什么ohh是留在我身边_百度知道
为什么ohh是留在我身边
我有更好的答案
ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh我会让他欲火焚身, oh,(Mum mum mum mah)P-P-P-POKER FACE,这真是很有趣(我喜欢)俄罗斯轮盘一旦没有了枪就完全不一样宝贝如果是爱的话,不野蛮一点就不好玩了Oh,领教我的本事Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh我会让他欲火焚身, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh, P-P-POKER FACE, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh我会让他欲火焚身, oh, fun我们会成为坚强的一对并一起摇摆和我玩一场小小的赌博,领教我的本事Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,我想要像在德州赌场那样抓住他牵制他,领教我的本事Can‘t read my, oh, oh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh我会让他欲火焚身:LADY GAGA - POKER FACE 中英歌词Mum mum mum mahMum mum mum mahI wanna hold em‘ like they do in Texas pleaseFold em‘ let em‘ hit me raise it baby stay with me(I love it)拜托,I‘ll get him hot, show him what I‘ve gotOh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh,(Mum mum mum mah)扑-扑-扑-扑克脸,扑-扑-扑克脸,(Mum mum mum mah)扑-扑-扑-扑克脸, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-ohI‘ll get him hot, show him what I‘ve gotOh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh,扑-扑-扑克脸, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-ohI‘ll get him hot, show him what I‘ve gotOh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh,I‘ll get him hot, show him what I‘ve gotOh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh,让他盯上我,留在我身边(我喜欢)LoveGame intuition play the cards with spades to startAnd after he‘s been hooked I‘ll play the one that‘s on his heart爱情游戏就是要凭直觉从黑桃玩起等到他上钩之后,我就要玩弄他的心Oh,(Mum mum mum mah)I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will beA little gambling is fun whan you‘re with me(I love it)Russian Roulete is not the same without a gunAnd baby when it‘s love if it‘s not rough it isn‘t fun, P-P-POKER FACE,加注吧宝贝,Can‘t read myNo he can‘t read my POKER FACE(She‘s got me like noby)Can‘t read myCan‘t read myNo he can‘t read my POKER FACE(She‘s got me like noby)读不出,读不出,他读不出我得扑克脸(没有人像她一样如此地吸引我)读不出,读不出,他读不出我得扑克脸(没有人像她一样如此地吸引我)P-P-P-POKER FACE, oh回答如此
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。相关词典网站:8,691被浏览1,215,937分享邀请回答3.9K160 条评论分享收藏感谢收起37878 条评论分享收藏感谢收起ohh是什么意思_ohh在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
ohh是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
ohh是什么意思 ohh在线翻译 ohh什么意思 ohh的意思 ohh的翻译 ohh的解释 ohh的发音 ohh的同义词 ohh的反义词 ohh的例句 ohh的相关词组
ohhohh 双语例句1. 1. Phoebe: Ohh, ok, I see what you did there.&&&&我懂你做了什么了。2. Hugging Rachel. Ohh it will be ok. We've all been there.&&&&Ohh 这会好的。我们都经历过。3. Ow, ow, ow. [23:04.85]Dory, are you OK? Ohh.&&&&味道好极了 [23:12.02] 马上干预!4. Alexi: Ohh, this wasn't necessary my friend...&&&&哎,帮你讲了这些没必要的了么。。。。5. Beyonce knowles唱的啊 You need to stop playing round with all them clowns and the wangstas Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas Go head girl put some back and some neck up on it While I stand up in the background and check up on it Ooh Boy you looking like you what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight If you got it, flaunt it, boy I know you want it While I turn around you watch me check up on it Oohhh you watchin me shake it, I see it in ya face'n'Ya can't take it, it's blazin, you watch me in amazement You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it If you don't go braggin, I'm a let you have it You think that I am teasin, but I ain't got no reason I'm sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read ya Ooh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gone make you chase it Got to be patient, I like my men patient More patience, you take might get you in more places You can't be abrasive, has to know to pace it If I let you get up on it, you gotta make a promise That you gon put it on me, like no ones put it on me Don't bore me, just show me, all men talk but don't please I can be a tease, but I really wanna please you Ooh Boy you lookin like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I'm checking on you boo, do what chu do And while dance I'ma glance at this beautiful view I'm keep my hands in my pants, I need to glue em w/ glue I'm in a trance all eyes on you and your crew Me and my mans don't dance, but to feel ya'll bump and grind If won't hurt if you gone try one time They all hot, but let me see this ones mine Its slim thug and DC outta H town Ohh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight x4&&&&slimthug,你必须停止玩回合与所有这些小丑与wangstas好女孩gottagetdown 随着gangstas走头女孩把一些背部和颈部一些比它在我站起背景及检查它oohboy你看你喜欢什么,你会看到你不来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚如果你有它,炫耀它,男孩我知道你要它当我转身,你看我检查它oohhh你watchin 我摇,我看它在亚面子'n'ya不能把它,它的blazin,你看我一无所有你可以看看,只要你不抓这个问题,如果你不去braggin,我是一个让你如果你觉得我teasin,但我是不会有任何理由,我相信我能请娅但是,我首先gotta阅读娅ooh男孩找你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来超过清理它(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em检查它沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2),我可以告诉你想品尝,但我已离开人世,使你追逐它必须有耐心,我喜欢我的男病人更耐心,你也许可以得到你的地方越来越多,你不能磨料已经知道它的速度,如果我让你起床,那 yougotta做出承诺,你gonputitonme,不一样的说得对我并不负有我,只告诉我,所有男人说话,但不讨人喜欢,我可以戏耍,但是我真的想请你oohboylookin你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2)我查你boo,做什么不楚而舞i'ma一眼这个美丽的看法,我把我的手在我的裤子,我需要胶水emw/胶水我在发呆都看你和你的船员和我我mans不跳舞,但感觉ya'll碰及研磨如果不会伤害如果你去尝试一次他们都热,但让我看到这样的矿井其slimthug直流outtah镇ohhboy你看喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来清理,那(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚x46. Slim Thug You need to stop playing round with all them clowns and the wangstas Good girls gotta get down with the gangstas Go head girl put some back and some neck up on it While I stand up in the background and check up on it Ooh Boy you looking like you what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight If you got it, flaunt it, boy I know you want it While I turn around you watch me check up on it Oohhh you watchin me shake it, I see it in ya face'n'Ya can't take it, it's blazin, you watch me in amazement You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it If you don't go braggin, I'm a let you have it You think that I am teasin, but I ain't got no reason I'm sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read ya Ooh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gone make you chase it Got to be patient, I like my men patient More patience, you take might get you in more places You can't be abrasive, has to know to pace it If I let you get up on it, you gotta make a promise That you gon put it on me, like no ones put it on me Don't bore me, just show me, all men talk but don't please I can be a tease, but I really wanna please you Ooh Boy you lookin like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight (x2) I'm checking on you boo, do what chu do And while dance I'ma glance at this beautiful view I'm keep my hands in my pants, I need to glue em w/ glue I'm in a trance all eyes on you and your crew Me and my mans don't dance, but to feel ya'll bump and grind If won't hurt if you gone try one time They all hot, but let me see this ones mine Its slim thug and DC outta H town Ohh Boy you looking like you like what you see Won't you come over check up on it, (I'm gonna let you work up on it) Ladies let em check up on it, (watch it while he check up on it) Dip it, pop it, twirk it, stop it, check on me tonight x4&&&&slimthug,你必须停止玩回合与所有这些小丑与wangstas好女孩gottagetdown 随着gangstas走头女孩把一些背部和颈部一些比它在我站起背景及检查它oohboy你看你喜欢什么,你会看到你不来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚如果你有它,炫耀它,男孩我知道你要它当我转身,你看我检查它oohhh你watchin 我摇,我看它在亚面子'n'ya不能把它,它的blazin,你看我一无所有你可以看看,只要你不抓这个问题,如果你不去braggin,我是一个让你如果你觉得我teasin,但我是不会有任何理由,我相信我能请娅但是,我首先gotta阅读娅ooh男孩找你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来超过清理它(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em检查它沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2),我可以告诉你想品尝,但我已离开人世,使你追逐它必须有耐心,我喜欢我的男病人更耐心,你也许可以得到你的地方越来越多,你不能磨料已经知道它的速度,如果我让你起床,那 yougotta做出承诺,你gonputitonme,不一样的说得对我并不负有我,只告诉我,所有男人说话,但不讨人喜欢,我可以戏耍,但是我真的想请你oohboylookin你喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来对清理出来,(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonmetonight(x2)我查你boo,做什么不楚而舞i'ma一眼这个美丽的看法,我把我的手在我的裤子,我需要胶水emw/胶水我在发呆都看你和你的船员和我我mans不跳舞,但感觉ya'll碰及研磨如果不会伤害如果你去尝试一次他们都热,但让我看到这样的矿井其slimthug直流outtah镇ohhboy你看喜欢你喜欢你见到不会你来清理,那(我gonna让你工作起来就)让各位em察看着它,沾,流行资讯,twirk它,阻止它,checkonme今晚x47. No, is Euang ohh, why I tell her… kway&&&&不,是Euang 噢,为什么我告诉她…笨8. Folk: No, is Euang ohh, why I tell her… kway (buffalo Folk&&&&不是。是Euang(心想:我真不该告诉她呀。。9. Host: Ohh this firl it your type?&&&&她是你喜欢的类型吗?10. 10. Don't wanna say goodbye I don't wanna be alone I give you one more chance to say how much you want me back Ohh, I'll give you one more chance to say that this time it will last until That death will do us part So we can find peace in our hearts Oh, I give you one more chance to say you're sorry And that you love me, cause Bosson I don't wanna be alone I don't wanna be apart again I don't wanna say goodbye, again I don't want a broken heart I don't wanna be hurt again I don't wanna say goodbye, again I give you one more chance to prove that you're the one for me I give you one more chance but this time you will have to Work hard for a man with dignity You'll have to earn my trust you see And that you love me [CHORUS x 2] Do you understand All the pain you caused When you cheated on me Baby So swear to god And promise me That it will never ever Happen again Cause I still love you&&&&看清楚是中文的不想说再见我不想被孤立我给你多一次机会,说多少你要我回来 Ohh ,我给你多一次机会,说,这个时间将持续到死亡将尽我们的一部分因此,我们可以找到和平在我们心中噢,我给你多一次机会,说你很抱歉和你爱我,事业 Bosson 我不想被孤立我不想再次被分开我不想说再见,再次我不想要一个破碎的心我不想再次受到伤害我不想说再见,再次我给你一个机会来证明您是一个对我来说我给你一个机会,但是这一次你将不得不努力工作,一个人有尊严你必须赢得我的信任你看和你爱我 [合唱× 2] 你明白所有的痛苦你造成当你骗我婴儿所以神发誓并答应我它永远不会再次发生原因我还是爱你11. Phoebe: Ohh! Okay, I'm going to have to kick her ass too.&&&&&&哦!! 这下好了,我也得去揍她一顿了。12. Waiting for so long, hold on It belongs to no one it ain`t discovery of love, one win or lose There is no freekin love of own, that shit that ohh I need your love In deed who knows?&&&&&&等待了很久很久,继续坚持它不属于谁,它不是发现爱抑或谁输谁赢 There is no freekin love of own,that shit that ohh 我需要你的爱,事实上又有谁知道?13. Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say ohh...&&&&&&在你转身对我说你爱我时,我感觉你说得很慢很慢14. 14. Will come in handy right now Cause my skies are filled with clouds This is as good as it gets I'm being such a pass or miss Just let me have my pity party Don't console me til'it's over It's l ike I'm hanging by a thread The slightest wind can knock me over So don't wait for me Better yet, just come on closer Misery loves company So I guess she's my lover Ain't no medication Can take away that coming pain The sick Ness Wouldn't go away, go away Ohh You are my miracle...&&&&&&能派上用场现在原因是我的天空充满了云彩这是一样好,因为它会我被这样的通行证或小姐让我有我的怜悯党不要控制台箱淋巴细胞'这是在它的L 像我不绝如缕最轻微的风可以敲我的所以不要等我更重要的是,刚刚更密切苦难爱公司所以我猜她是我的情人没有任何药物可以拿走的未来疼痛病人尼斯湖水怪不会消失,走开 Ohh 你是我的奇迹。。。<p class="p1查询·英语单词大全15. Oooo baby Ooo oh ohh yeah Ooo you know about the after party Oooo ooh, Oh yeah, alright If u know you gon` be hittin` the club tonight Then you gotta make sure that your looking right Gettin all dressed up With a fresh hair cut If your decent and I`m staying around yours tonight You can jump into a cab there`s no need to drive Keep the glass filled up Don`t feel no pressure, coz tonight it`s alright And if your feeling lucky Might find yourself somebody tonight, yeah Gon` just set it off, Think it off When we step into the party, the vibe is gon` be waiting inside So just get onto the dance floor yeah Stand up, Everybody Get up now, Move your body Straight up we're having a party Coz tonight we`re going all the way Hey girl, that`s cool with me Grab your coat girl, Come chill with me We`ll pull up to the after party, Coz tonight we`re going all the way Now the Dj`s on the mic and the crowd is hype Everybody`s out on the floor coz the vibe is right Ladies shaking it up Fellas with their hands up You can tell this jam is straight off the hook tonight And there aint nobody in looking to fight (tryin'a mess things up) Coz we all came here to party tonight… Let's finish what we started, Now everybody`s out on the floor, yeah Just party on party on We all came here to party, The drinks don`t stop till 6 in the morning X2 Stand up, Everybody Get up now, Move your body Straight up we're having a party Coz tonight we`re going all the way Hey girl, that`s cool with me Grab your coat girl, Come chill with me We`ll pull up to the after party, Coz tonight we`re going all the way Stand up, Everybody Get up now, Move your body Straight up we're having a party Coz tonight we`re going all the way Hey girl, that`s cool with me Grab your coat girl, Come chill with me We`ll pull up to the after party, Coz tonight we`re going all the way And when the Dj stops at the break of dawn We`ll grab our coats and make our way up to the door If it`s slow jamz you want Then back to mine for sure We'll have an after after party...&&&&&&Oooo 婴孩 Ooo oh ohh 呀您认识在党以后的Ooo Oooo ooh,Oh 呀,行如果u 认识您gon` 是hittin` 俱乐部今晚然后您得到确信,您看起来不错 Gettin 所有穿戴以新头发裁减如果您的正派和I`m 今晚停留在你的附近您能跳入小室那里`s 没有需要驾驶保持玻璃填满唐`t 感受没有压力,coz 今晚它`s行并且如果您的感觉幸运也许今晚找到自己某人,呀 Gon` 设置它,认为它当我们跨步入党,vibe 是gon` 等待里面那么请得到舞池呀站起来,大家起来现在,移动您的身体平直的we're 有党 Coz 今晚我们`re 一直去嘿女孩,那`s 凉快与我劫掠您的外套女孩,来冷颤与我我们`ll 今晚拔对在党以后,Coz 我们`re 一直去现在Dj`s 在mic 和人群是炒作大家`s 在地板coz vibe 是不错夫人震动它家伙用他们的手您能告诉这果酱今晚是立刻勾子并且那里aint 没人在看战斗(tryin'a 混乱事) Coz 我们全部来这里今晚party… Let's 结束什么我们开始了,现在大家`s 在地板上,呀正义党在党我们全部来这里party,饮料笠头`t 中止直到6 早晨 X2 站起来,大家起来现在,移动您的身体平直的we're 有党 Coz 今晚我们`re 一直去嘿女孩,那`s 凉快与我劫掠您的外套女孩,来冷颤与我我们`ll 今晚拔对在党以后,Coz 我们`re 一直去站起来,大家起来现在,移动您的身体平直的we're 有党 Coz 今晚我们`re 一直去嘿女孩,那`s 凉快与我劫掠您的外套女孩,来冷颤与我我们`ll 今晚拔对在党以后,Coz 我们`re 一直去并且当Dj 停止在黎明断裂我们`ll 劫掠我们的外套和做我们的方式由门决定如果它`您要的s 缓慢的jamz 然后回到肯定我的 We'll 有以后在党以后。。。16. Ohh…hoo…If you want to be the best…Oh, what a great mattre!&&&&&&啊…晤…如果你想成为最棒的…哦,好棒的床垫。17. My Humps 歌手: Black Eyed Peas Which gonna do with all that junk all junk inside your trunk I'ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps Check it out I drive these brothers crazy I do it on the daily they treat me really nicely They buy me all these ice Dolce and Gabbana Fendi and then Donna Caring they be sharing All their money got me wearing fly Whether I arent askin They say they love mah ass in Seven Jeans True religion I say no but they keep givn So I keep on takin And no I aint takin We can keep on takin Now keep on demonstratin My love my love my love my love you love my lady lumps my hump my hump my hump my humps they got you.. Shes got me spending.. Ohh..Spending all your money on me..&&&&&&黑眼睛的豌豆做这一切,第二天内垃圾杂物全部主干圣何塞得得得你得你得醉醉过我爱你我的驼峰驼峰驼峰我我我驼峰驼峰驼峰我我我驼峰驼峰驼峰我可爱的小疙瘩,我检查出来我开车这是我的兄弟们疯狂,他们每天把我真的很好,我买这些冰尔西塔gabbana汾、唐娜关怀他们,然后将他们所有的钱拿来分享穿飞是否在乎爱我的Askinarent酸酐驴子七个牛仔裤真正的宗教,但他们没有说我做我一直保持双盲、羚牛我不是没有羚牛羚牛现在我们能继续不断demonstratin我爱我爱我爱我爱你爱我的夫人疙瘩,我本人驼峰驼峰驼峰我找你::我拱花妍拉去。。18. Ive seen the story Ive read it over once or twice I said that you say A little bit of bad advice I been in trouble Happened to me all my life I lie and you lie And who would get the sharpest knife You know I shouldn`t be somebody like that I`m not the kind of man to throw his hat into the ring and Go down without following through The day turns into night Go down without following through The day turns into night Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in Hope rides on But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you Time has gone But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you This is the danger zone This is where I came in They know not what they do Forgive them of their sins They know they cannot take away What you have given me Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in Fade into colour Colour into black and white Under the bedclothes Everything will be alright I know that you know Nothing ever stays the same Said so, I said so The love will never speak its name Never gonna find somebody like you Beauty with a brain and a body too I could never make a move on a woman that leads me on She`s got a little bit of something for everyone It`s a little too late and the wolf is on the run Hope rides on But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you Time has gone But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you I always told myself I would regret this day That I would fall apart And watch you walk away That you would cry out loud And I would stand aside Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in I can fly But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you Time goes by But I`ll go anywhere Yes, I`ll go anywhere with you This is the danger zone This is where I came in They know not what they do Forgive them of their sins They know they cannot take away What you have given me Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in Ohh Ohh Ohh This is just where I came in&&&&&&我看过这个故事我读过一两次我说:你说的有点不好的建议我陷入困境碰巧我一生我撒谎,你说谎谁会得到最剧烈的刀你知道,我不应该像他这样的人我不是那种人丢进了他的帽子沿着之后没有通过白天变成夜晚沿着之后没有通过白天变成夜晚啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来希望骑但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉时间一去不复返了但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉这是最危险的区域这是我所去的地方,走了进来他们不知道他们在做什么原谅他们自己的罪他们知道他们不能拿走你给了我啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来褪色成色彩颜色为黑色和白色相间的在床上的被褥一切都会好起来我知道你知道什么是一成不变的这么说,我是这么说的爱情永远不会讲它的名字永远不会发现你这样的人美丽与大脑和身体我从来就不可能让一个移动一个女人,带我她有一点点的每个人这有点太迟了,这只狼希望骑但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉时间一去不复返了但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉我总是对自己说我会后悔的一天那我就垮台看你走开那你就大声哭出来我将站在一边啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来我能飞但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉随着时间的流逝但我要去哪儿就去哪儿是的,我要去与你在一起时的感觉这是最危险的区域这是我所去的地方,走了进来他们不知道他们在做什么原谅他们自己的罪他们知道他们不能拿走你给了我啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来啊,啊,啊,这正是我走了进来19. Oh spendin'all your money on me, on me, on me.&&&&&&Ohh。。花费在我上的你所有的钱。。20. ohh是什么意思20. Ohh baby I am ready to feel your hard cock deep inside me.&&&&&&哦宝贝,我准备去感受你的硬公鸡在我的内心深处。ohh是什么意思,ohh在线翻译,ohh什么意思,ohh的意思,ohh的翻译,ohh的解释,ohh的发音,ohh的同义词,ohh的反义词,ohh的例句,ohh的相关词组,ohh意思是什么,ohh怎么翻译,单词ohh是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐