台湾节目外国人说实话话,她连乐谱都不熟悉的翻译是:什么意思

乐谱中的rit.是什么意思啊?
我的图书馆
乐谱中的rit.是什么意思啊?
rit 渐慢 再给你一些其他的符号意思: fp 强后突弱 Forte piano (缩写为fp)强后转弱 Forte subito (缩写为f sub.)突然转强 fz 很强 Sforzando,sforzato (缩写为sf)强调,突出 ffz 极强 sf.=sforzando 突强 (legg stacc) 轻快地,温柔地 (tre corde) (con moto e poco stretto) 〔意〕稍慢而悠闲的行板 (poco stretto) 稍慢而悠闲的行板 (dim e rit) 减弱渐慢 una cordaph【意】【音】(指钢琴)用柔音踏板(的),用独弦(的) (tre corda) marcato〔意〕强调低音部,着重的;强调的(常带有颤音) canto〔意〕美声唱法,紧随的旋律
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢荔谱流芳是什么意思? 我只知道这是姓蔡的门前都会有的 但是不知道缘由?
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
蔡姓原居中原的河南济阳府固始县。其后人散居福建,后又入台湾、广东以及南洋各地。其中宋仁宗时的状元,曾经为泉州城造了一座洛阳桥的蔡襄,是入闽始祖蔡用元的六世裔孙,他的子孙,都以“济阳衍派”自称;而蔡用元之弟蔡用明的后裔,则称为“青阳衍派”。
蔡襄的后代在福建省仙游还有称为“荔谱流芳”的,因为蔡襄写过一本书叫“荔枝谱”是一本厉史上最早描写荔枝的书。所以他的后代就称“荔谱流芳”及“荔谱衍派
这是C和弦。右手你用的就四个手指。拇指负责456弦
食指中指无名指分别负责321弦。你先用左手按好C和弦 然后跟我做:532 123 432 532这数字是弦
你好!很高兴为你解答,ios是iphone中的操作系统!也是苹果自己开发的一个系统,可以用在智能手机也上,也可用在平板电脑上!例如:iPad!客户端是安装在手机
莴苣止腹痛∶儿童们腹部受了寒冷,或者成年人受到风寒,腹部隐隐作痛。如果不喜欢吃药,那么可将莴苣的茎和叶,捣烂后放在锅炉上煮熟,作为饮品,能止腹痛。因为莴苣笋的茎
你好,据我了解如下:wifitest是无线测试,1.清空当前AP的所有配置2.在AP侧通过Console查看AP配置为初始化配置3.在控制器上配置SSID、认证
男人梦见蜘蛛,意味着自己的财产已受到坏人的监视,所以要时刻小心提防。女人梦见蜘蛛,会患子宫病。梦见蜘蛛织网,只有艰苦奋斗,才能取得成果。已婚女人梦见蜘蛛织网,生
[释义]二姓:指结婚的男女两家。指两 家亲密和睦的婚姻关系。
惹是生非的原因是话说得太多。元康进之《李逵负荆》一折:“我这里猛 睁睁,他那里巧舌头,是非只为多开口。”
一心一意爱你。爱你一生一世
两只乌鸦意思是连着收了两个阴线,一般情况下如果出现第三个阴线,也叫三个乌鸦,预示该股后市很可能走低,进入阴跌趋势,这样的股票肯定是不能碰的.
1个帐号 一天只能举报3次。。。。这是举报规则自己看下
1把要举报的家族用鼠标右键点击,在菜单里选择“高科技举报”,如果对方使用的全为游戏内设置,则无法举
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语人工翻译.1.Helen说她向往成为歌星.
2.我以为她是跟我开玩笑.
3.大多数人认为看乐谱很重要.
4.说实话,她连乐谱都不熟悉.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Helen says that she is going to become a sing star.I think that she lies to me.Most people think it is importane for the music.To be the honest,she isn't familiar to the music.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 Helen says she is dreaming of becoming a singer2 I think she is making a joke3 Most of the people think understanding music score is important4 To tell you the truth, she even isn't familiar with music score供参考
Helen said that she wants to be a singer.I thought that she was joking.Most think reading notations is very important.Honestly, she is not even familiar with notations.
扫描下载二维码所在位置:
2017届高考英语大一轮复习课件:必修2 unit5 Music(新人教版)
2017届高考英语大一轮复习课件:必修2 unit5 Music(新人教版)
发布时间:
&编辑:查字典英语网小编
  (1)They relied heavily on the advice of their professional advisers. 他们非常依赖职业咨询师提供的建议。 (2)I know I can rely on you to sort it out. 我相信你会把它解决好的。 (3)The villagers here rely on wells for their water. 这里的村民用水全靠井。 (1)同义句改写  You may rely on his coming on time. ①  (用不定式改写) ②  (用含有it作形式宾语的复合句改写) (2)单句改错 You can rely upon that it will rain this weekend.  多维训练 You may rely on him to come on time. You may rely on it that he will come on time. upon后加it 答案  above all最重要的是;首先 4. after all毕竟;终究 all in all整体说来;总而言之 first of all第一;首先 in all 全部;总共 at all (否定句)一点也不;(疑问句)到底;究竟 (1)Above all,make sure you keep in touch. 最要紧的是你们一定要保持联系。 (2)First of all,you should not have scolded the boy at all;he is a child after all. Above all,he made only two mistakes in all. 首先,你根本不该责备那个男孩,毕竟他还是个孩子;最重要的是,他总共只错了两处。 根据句意用all的相关短语填空 (1)It isn’t so much whether he works hard;the question is whether he works  . (2)I think we should let Maria go camping with her boyfriend.  ,she’s a big girl now. (3)Think about what I have told you,but  ,don’t breathe a word of it to others. (4)Jack works hard and always gets ready to help others.  ,he is a good student. (5)There were  a hundred persons present. 多维训练 at all After all above all All in all in all 答案  pretend v.假装;假扮(behave to make people believe sth.is true or not true);装扮 5. 多维训练 单句语法填空 (1)Don’t pretend  (understand) when you don’t. (2)When his mother came in,he pretended  (study). (3)He pretended  (know) the answer to the problem already. (4)He shuffled(搅乱) the papers (around) on the desk,  (pretend) to be busy. to understand to be studying to have known pretending 答案  perform v.表演;履行;执行 6. 多维训练 (1)单句语法填空 ①The  promised that he would give a  the next day.(perform) ②Once  (perform),the works of Bethoven must attract all the people present at the concert. ③Either Tom or his twin sisters are going to put  a performance tomorrow evening. performer performance performed on 答案 (2)同义句改写 After the operation was performed,the doctor had a rest. ①  (用with复合结构改写) ②  (用独立主格结构改写) With the operation performed,the doctor had a rest. The operation performed,the doctor had a rest. 答案  familiar adj.熟悉的;常见的;亲近的 7. 多维训练 单句语法填空 (1)She is familiar  at least five foreign languages,but it so happens that this language isn’t familiar  her. (2)You seem to be on very familiar terms  your tutor. (3)Lily took a few friends to my birthday party,none of whom I was familiar  . with to with with 答案  break up打碎(separate into pieces);解散,驱散;结束(come to an end);分手;拆开 8. 多维训练 写出下列句子中break up的汉语意思 (1)Police were called in to break up the meeting.  (2)My girlfriend has broken up with me.  (3)Sentences can be broken up into clauses.  (4)They decided to break up the partnership.  (5)The ship broke up on the rocks.  解散,驱散 分手;绝交 拆开 结束 打碎,破碎 答案  Freddy and his band could not go out anywhere without being followed. 弗雷迪和他的乐队无论走到哪里都会有人跟随。 9. (1)not...without...意为“没有……就不能……”。这是一种双重否定句式,表示肯定意义。其中否定词也可以是no,never或加否定前缀构成的否定意义的词。 (2)常见的双重否定结构还有: no (not)...no (not)...没有……没有…… no (never)...without...没有……不……;除…不…… nothing...not/no/含否定意义前缀的词  没有……不…… 句型公式:not...without... (3)常见的用否定形式表示肯定意义的结构有: cannot...too...越……越……;无论怎样……也不为过 cannot wait to do sth.迫不及待做某事 cannot help doing sth.禁不住/忍不住做某事 (1)Use your head and you will find nothing is impossible in the world. 动动脑筋你就会发现世上无难事。 (2)You can’t leave the country without a passport. 没有护照你就不能离开这个国家。 (3)I can hardly wait to hear the news. 我迫不及待地想听到这个消息。 多维训练 (1)没有事先问过医生不要吃安眠药。  any sleeping pills  first asking your doctor. (2)我不禁想到我们犯了一个大错误。 I  that we’ve made a big mistake. (3)不掌握一定的数学知识是没有办法对物理学进行系统的研究的。 A serious study of physics  some knowledge of mathematics. (4)你应该非常重视这件事。 You  the matter. Do not take without can’t help thinking is impossible without can’t attach too much importance to 答案 返回 在高考语境中提升解题技能 语境填词 1.The late  (音乐家) Dennis Brain is said to have asked a fellow train passenger to turn off his radio.(2015·重庆) 2.I don’t see how musical  (器械) can help improve manners in public.(2015·重庆) 3.Traditional wisdom also has it that heavy television--watching lowers IQ scores and affects school  (表现).(2015·广东) musician instruments performance 答案 4.No matter how  (吸引人的) they look in the store,once I get them home they’re unfailingly dry,hard,and tasteless.(2015·全国Ⅰ) 5.He is  (自信的) about the future of the project.(2017·山东) attractive confident 答案 单句语法填空 1.Over the next few days,they sent out  (invite) and prepared desserts for their guests.(2015·北京) 2.She showed special concern for the college students and attached much importance  education.(2017·广东) 3.She would open a book,pretending  (read),with tears dropping on the open page.(2017·北京) 4.Many of their shops relied on  (pass) car drivers for some of their trade.(2017·山东) invitations to to read passing 答案 5.For many years,the majority of Irish people earned  living as farmers.(2011·安徽) 6.Status is the honor or respect  (attach) to a person’s position in society.(2017·陕西) 7.The children,all of  had played the whole day long,were worn out.(2017·浙江) 8.  (rely) too much on mouse clicking makes us lazier and less creative both mentally and physically.(2009·江苏) their attached whom Relying  答案 9.People who are multitasking are generally less sensitive  risky situations.(2017·北京) 10.From my first job at the restaurant,I learned teamwork and  (devote).(2017·湖南) to devotion 答案 短语填空 break up,above all,in addition,rely on,be familiar with,dream of 1.But every day,we would sit by the lake,looking at the house and  what it would be like to live there.(2015·天津) 2.When he was approaching me,I found there was something in his hand that I  .(2017·湖南) 3.These patients deserve a chance at a normal,happy future and they  the kindness of strangers to make that happen.(2017·福建) dreaming of was familiar with rely on 答案 4.I hope you can enjoy them.  ,the climate here is very similar to that in the USA,so there is no need for you to worry about it.(2017·天津) 5.He must,  ,be skilled in sharing responsibility and setting tasks to others.(2011·浙江) 6.—I’m surprised to hear that Sue and Paul have  . —So am I. They seemed very happy together when I last saw them.(2009·江苏) In addition above all broken up break up,above all,in addition,rely on,be familiar with,dream of 答案 完成句子 1.第二,你应该经常与中国人交流,这样才能提高你的汉语口语水平。 Second,you should often talk with Chinese  .(2015·四川) 2.无论何时你买礼物的时候都应该从接受礼物的人的角度考虑。  ,you should think about it from the receiver’s point of view.(2017·湖南) so that you can improve your oral Chinese Whenever you buy a present 答案 3.——在火车上阅读是最好的打发时间的方法。 ——的确如此。我出行绝对不会不带书的。 —Reading is the best way to pass time on the train. —That’s true,I  a book.(2017·安徽) 4.为了听他们说汉语,我尽可能靠近他们,并且像在中国那样,说“你好”。 I  ,and I said “Ni Hao,” just as I might do in China.(2017·四川) never go traveling without got close enough to hear them speaking Chinese 答案 5.玛丽娅已写了两部小说,它们都已被拍成了电视剧。 Maria has written two novels,  .(2017·山东) both of which have been made into television series 答案 1.Helen说她向往成为明星,但是我以为她是跟我开玩笑的。 2.说实话,她连乐谱都不熟悉。 3.大约两年后,她的家庭破碎了。 4.她只好依靠她的姨妈生活。 5.最重要的是,她姨妈足够好心来帮助她。 6.在姨母的帮助下,她最终实现了自己的梦想。 提示:黑体部分用本单元词汇表达,并且请使用适当的关联词,复合宾语等。 写作素材 (关于人物介绍) 微写作 连句成篇(将以上句子连成一篇50词左右的英语短文)  Helen said that she dreamed of becoming a pop star but I  thought she was playing a joke on me.To be honest,she was not even familiar with music score.After two years or so,her family broke up.She had to rely on her aunt for living.Above all,her aunt was kind enough to help her and with the help of her aunt,she made her dream come true in the end. 答案 返回 Book 2  Unit 5 话题晨背  积累写作素材 自主排查  夯实基础知识 边讲边练  突破核心考点 在高考语境中提升解题技能 话题词汇 话题晨背  积累写作素材 1.amusement n.娱乐 2.applaud v.鼓掌欢迎 3.appreciate v.欣赏 4.award n.奖品;奖金 5.concert n.音乐会 6.hit n.(演出等)成功;打击 7.performance n.演出;表演 8.compose a song创作歌曲 9.make a hit流行 10.cooperate with与……合作 经典语篇  假如你是李华,你最喜欢的歌手Justin Bieber(贾斯汀·比伯)下个月将到你们市演出。近日你准备和几个朋友成立Justin Bieber的歌迷俱乐部。请你给你的加拿大笔友Freddy发一封e-mail,表明你们喜欢Justin Bieber的理由,并希望Freddy就如何办好歌迷俱乐部提供一些建议。 注意:1.词数100左右;  2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 佳作欣赏 Dear Freddy, I’m glad to tell you that Justin Bieber,my favorite singer,will come to our city to perform next month.① I’m so pleased at the news that I decide to form a Justin Bieber fan club with some of my friends recently. All of us like him and enjoy his songs very much. He is very charming and fantastic! His songs make us feel the true love. We can sing most of his songs and would like to know more about him.② But we don’t know what we should do,and where we can pick up some useful information about him and his performing plans③. Could you give us some advice? Look forward to your reply.  Best wishes,  Li Hua 思维发散 1.用定语从句改写第①句  2.用not only...but also...改写第②句  3.用不定式短语改写第③句  I’m glad to tell you that Justin Bieber,who is my favorite singer,will come to our city to perform next month. We can not only sing most of his songs but also would like to know more about him.  We don’t know what to do,and where to pick up some useful information about him and his performing plans. 答案 返回 自主排查  夯实基础知识 A.写作单词 1.  (vt.& vi.)  滚动;(使)摇摆  (n.)  摇晃;卷;卷形物;面包圈 2.  (vt.)  假装;假扮 3.  (vt.& vi.) 系上;缚上;附加;连接 4.  (vt.)  (使)组成;形成;构成 5.  (vt.)  赚;挣得;获得 roll pretend attach form earn 答案 重点单词 6.  (vi.)  依赖;依靠 7.  (adj.)  熟悉的;常见的;亲近的 8.  (adj.) 敏感的;易受伤害的;灵敏的 9.  (vt.& vi.) 表演;履行;执行  (n.) 表演;演奏 10.  (adj.) 自信的;确信的  (n.)  信心 11.  (adj.) 痛苦的;疼痛的  (n.& v.)  痛苦 familiar sensitive perform performance confident confidence painful pain rely 答案 B.阅读单词 12.folk (adj.)  13.jazz (n.)  14.studio (n.)  15.millionaire (n.)  16.broadcast (vi.& vt.& n.)  17.extra (adj.)  18.instrument (n.)  19.cash (n.)  民间的 爵士音乐 工作室;演播室 百万富翁;富豪 广播;播放 额外的;外加的 工具;器械;乐器 现金 答案 20.pub (n.)  21.addition (n.)  22.dip (vt.)  23.afterwards (adv.)  24.beard (n.)  25.musician (n.)  music (n.)  musical (adj.)  26.passer-by (n.)  passers-by (n.)  酒馆;酒吧 增加;加;加法 浸;蘸 然后;后来 胡须 音乐家 音乐 过路人;行人 音乐的;配乐的 行人(复数) 答案 27.actor (n.)  actress (n.)  act (v.& n.)  28.humorous (adj.)  humour (n.)  29.attractive (adj.)  attract (v.)  attraction (n.)  男演员;行动者 女演员 行动;演(戏) 幽默的;诙谐的 幽默 吸引人的;有吸引力的 吸引;有吸引力 吸引;吸引力 答案 30.brief (adj.)  (n.)  briefly (adv.)  31.devotion (n.)  devote (v.)  devoted (adj.)  32.invitation (n.)  invite (v.)  投入;热爱 把……献给 献身的;忠诚的 邀请;招待 邀请;招待 简短的;简要的 摘要;大纲 简短地 答案 1.  梦见;梦想;设想 2.  说实在地;实话说 3.  认为有(重要性、意义);附上;连接 4.  用现金;有现钱 5.  戏弄 6.  依赖;依靠 7.  熟悉;与……熟悉起来 8.  大约 dream of to be honest attach...to in cash play jokes on rely on be/get familiar with or so 答案 重点短语 9.  打碎;分裂;解体 10.  另外;也 11.  分类 12.  最重要;首先 break up in addition  sort out  above all  答案 1.Sometimes they may play to passers-by in the street or subway  for themselves or to pay for their instruments. 有时他们可能在街上或地铁里为过路者演奏,这样他们可以为自己或自己要买的乐器多挣一些钱。 2.The musicians were to play jokes on each other as well as play music,  the Beatles. 组成乐队的音乐人演奏音乐,还彼此打趣逗笑。这些玩笑和音乐大多都在模仿“甲壳虫”乐队。 so that they can earn some extra money most of which was based loosely on 答案 经典句式 3.Anyhow their performances  by other groups. 不管怎样,他们的表演非常幽默以至于其他的乐队也开始模仿。 4.Now  ,we play our songs and buy drinks for the regulars. 现在无论我们何时去酒吧,我们都会为常客们演奏我们自己的歌曲并为他们买喝的。 5.Freddy and his band  . 弗雷迪和他的乐队无论走到哪里都会有人跟随。 were humorous enough to be copied whenever we go to the pub could not go out anywhere without being followed 答案 If we are honest with 1.  (us),most of us have dreamed of 2. (become) famous. Most musicians form a band because 3.  the same interest in writing and playing music. They may play anywhere to earn some extra money as  4.  as fulfill their dreams.5.  ,“The Monkees”,which started  6.  (different),began as a TV show with musicians playing jokes and music in the programme. Only after a year or so 7.  (do) they become more serious and they produced their own records and later became even more popular 8.  “The Beatles” in the USA. The band once 9. (break) up and reunited. In memory of their time as a real band,10.  produced a new record in 1996. ourselves becoming of well However differently did than broke they 答案 课文语法填空 返回 边讲边练  突破核心考点  attach vt.把……固定,把……附在……上(fasten;join);认为有重要性,重视(value);vi.与……有联系(connect) 1. (1)attach sth.to...把某物连接到/附在…… attach oneself to依附……;缠着…… attach importance/significance to...重视;认为……重要/有意义 (2)attached adj.喜爱的;依恋的;附属的 be attached to被连接到……;爱慕;附属于 应试指导 非谓语动词句法功能的考查 (1)The country will not attach itself to any big power. 这个国家不依附任何大国。 (2)The old man is very attached to old customs and habits. 这个老人非常依恋旧的风俗习惯。 多维训练 (1)完成句子 ①The hospital  (附属于) that university. ②You  (非常重视) what that man said. (2)同义句改写 He is so attached to the network games that he often plays truant(逃课). ①  (用过去分词短语作状语改写) ②  (用现在分词作状语改写) ③  (用倒装句改写) is attached to attached great importance to So attached to the network games,he often plays truant. Attaching himself to the network games so much,he often plays truant. So attached to the network games is he that he often plays truant. 答案  sensitive adj.敏感的;易受伤害的;灵敏的 2. (1)be sensitive to对……敏感 be sensitive about神经过敏的;易生气的 (2)sensible adj.明智的;意识到的 be sensible of意识到……;认识到…… (1)There is no doubt that the consumers are still very sensitive to the price. 毫无疑问,消费者仍对价格十分敏感。 (2)She is very sensitive about her overweight. 她很忌讳别人说她胖。 多维训练 (1)她对外表很在乎。 She  her appearance. (2)你觉察出你处境中的危险了吗?  you  the dangers of your position? (3)一些植物对温度如此敏感以至于它们只能生存在阴凉的地方,这在自然界是常有的事。 As is often the case in nature,some plants  that they can only survive in cool places. is very sensitive about Are sensible of are so sensitive to temperature 答案  rely on/upon依靠;依赖 3. rely on...to do/doing...依赖……做…… rely on sb./sth. for sth.在某事上依赖/指望某人/物 rely on it that...指望……;相信…… 应试指导  后接it作形式宾语再接that从句的考查
高考复习指南最新fine&D.C.是反复记号表示从头反复到记号处结束比如:A&B&C(fine&D.C.)&D演奏方法为:A&B&C&D&A&B&C
其它1条答案
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听移动版

我要回帖

更多关于 中国为什么不能说实话 的文章

随机推荐