____man with is___matlab ismember函数 of the spca.怎么填

The SPCA helps animals find new homes.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
The SPCA helps animals find new homes. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读理解:阅读短文,并完成下列任务。
(A)根据短文内容在每个空白处填写一个适当的单词。
  ‘Miss Guo, I read in the newspaper yesterday that the SPCA needs some(1)________ to take care of(2)________ animals,’says Kitty.‘I think we should(3)________ some money for them.’
  ‘That's a very good idea, Kitty,’says Miss Guo.‘What should we do to raise money(4)________ them?’‘I think we should(5)________ an international food festival,’says Alice.‘We can sell different kinds of food(6)________ around the world.’
  ‘Yes, that will be fun.(7)________ should we have the international food festival? When should we have it?’asks Miss Guo.
  ‘Let's have it at our school on Saturday 1 March,’says Eddie.‘That will give us two weeks to get(8)________ for it.’
  (9)________ are we going to get ready for it?’asks Kally.‘We need to(10)________ different kinds of food.My father is a good cook.He can help us, too,’says Peter.
  ‘This is a good idea! I love food!’says Danny.
(B)根据短文内容回答问题。
1.What does the SPCA need?
根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个最佳答案。(共20分,每小题1分)Passage 1Steven Jobs, the designer of Apple Computer, was not clever when he was in school. At that time, he was not a good student and he always made troubles with his schoolmates. When he went into college, he didn’t change a lot. Then he dropped out(退学). But he was full of new ideas.  After he left college, Steven Jobs worked as a video game designer. He worked there for only several months and then he went to India. He hoped that the trip would give him some new ideas and give him a change in his life.  Steven Jobs lived on a farm in California for a year after he returned from India.  In 1975, he began to make a new type of computer. He designed the Apple Computer with his friend in his garage. He chose the name “Apple” just because it could help him to remember a happy summer he once spent in an apple tree garden.His Apple Computer was so successful that Steven Jobs soon became famous all over the world . He often said, “I live in order to change the world, there aren’t any other reasons. The only way to have a great achievement is to love your own career. If you can’t find your& favorite career ,go on looking for it and never give up.”This is Steven Jobs, though he is dead, his spirit and achievements still influence our lives.【小题1】Steven Jobs was not a good student in school because he ________.A.never did his lessonsB.dropped outC.always made troubles with his schoolmatesD.he was full of new ideas【小题2】Why did Steven Jobs go to India? A.Because he wanted to be a video game designer.B.Because he wanted to get some new ideas.C.Because he wanted to make a new type of computerD.Because he wanted to have a happy summer.【小题3】Steven Jobs was famous for his ________ all over the world.A.new ideas  B.Apple Computer  C.video gamesD.saying【小题4】From this passage we know Steven Jobs ________.A.didn’t finish his studies in the college because he hated his schoolmatesB.liked traveling in India and CaliforniaC.liked trying new things and making his new ideas come trueD.thought he had many reasons to live in the world【小题5】Which of the following sentences is NOT true according to this passage?A.The only way to have a great achievement is to love your career.B.The name “Apple” helped Jobs to remember a happy summer in an apple tree garden.C.If you can’t find the career you love, give it up and try another one.D.People remember Jobs because of his achievements.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher? A doctor? How about an ice-cream taster?Yes, there really is a job where you can get paid to taste ice cream. Just ask John Harrison, an “Official Taste Tester” for the past 2l years. Harrison’s job has been responsible for approving(批准)large numbers of the sweet ice cream – as well as for developing over 15 flavors(味道).Some people think that it would be after all, you just have to like ice cream, right? No – there’s more to the job than that, says Harrison, who has a degree in chemistry. He points out that a dairy or food-science degree would be very useful to someone wanting a job in this “cool field”.In a typical morning on the job, Harrison tastes and grades 60 ice-cream samples. He lets the ice cream warm up to about 12oF. Harrison explains, “You get more flavor from warmer ice cream, which is why some kids like to stir it, creating ice-cream soup.”While the ice cream warms up, Harrison looks over the samples and grades each one on its appearance. “Tasting begins with the eyes,” he explains. He checks to see if the ice cream is attractive and asks himself, “Does the product have the colour expected from that flavor?” Next it’s time to taste!Continuing to think up new ideas, try out new flavors and test samples from so many kinds of ice cream each day keeps Harrison busy but happy – working at one cool job. 【小题1】What is John Harrison’s job?A.An officer.B.An ice-cream taster.C.A chemist.D.An ice-cream producer.【小题2】According to John Harrison, what is useful to get a job in “cool field”?A.To just like ice cream.B.To find out new flavors each day.C.To have new ideas every day.D.To have a degree in food-science.【小题3】What does Harrison do first when testing ice cream?A.He smells it.B.He lets it warm up.C.He tastes its flavor.D.He examines its colour.
Mr. Zhang was a sports fan. He worked in a hospital in the capital. He was busy all the time and had little time to have a rest. And one day he felt unwell and couldn't go on working. He decided to spend a week's holiday in a quiet village where he could go swimming or fishing. He got off at a small railway station and soon got to a quiet village. He took a room hotel and went to sleep as soon as he had a good meal.At first Mr. Zhang enjoyed himself there. He could do everything he wanted and went wherever he liked. Nobody disturbed him and knocked at the door at midnight. But on the fourth day he was in trouble. After lunch it was very hot. He went swimming in the river. Suddenly he saw a beautiful bird in a big tree. He wanted to catch it, so he walked to it, but it found him and flew away ans soon as gone. He began to pick some flowers in the forest and before long he lost his way.The sun had gone down and night had fallen before Mr. Zhang found a small restaurant in another village. He came in and told them to bring him some bread, two eggs and a glass of tea. After a while his food was brought. Soon he ate up all the bread and eggs. When he was going to have the tea, he found there was a fly in the glass. “ What's in my tea?” Mr. Zhang called out, “ A fly”“ It's impossible, sir.” said the owner of the restaurant, “ I had told them to pick all the flies out of your tea before they brought it to you!”【小题1】From the story we can guess Mr. Zhang may be a &&&&&&&.A.engineerB.doctorC.tour guideD.translator【小题2】Mr. Zhang decided to take this holiday because &&&&&&&.A.he was too tired to go on workingB.he was very busy all the timeC.he was paid a lot of moneyD.he liked swimming and fishing【小题3】Mr. Zhang hoped to spend a week's holiday by &&&&&&&..A.catching birdsB.swimming or fishingC.picking flowersD.having good meals every day【小题4】Mr. Zhang went to the village from home &&&&&&&..A.by busB.by carC.on footD.by train【小题5】Mr. Zhang didn't enjoy himself in the village, did he?A.No, he wasn't.B.Yes, he wasC.No, he didn'tD.Yes, he did.
Many years ago, a rich man found that someone wan taking valuable things from his house. He locked all the doors and all the windows .Still the things went. It must be one of the servants! How could he catch the servant? He thought of a good plan.Late one evening. When it was dark, he called all the servants together, “There is a thief in the house, but I know how to catch him.”He said.”In the next room there is a square box. In that box there is a chicken which is magic. Each of you must go into the room alone. It is quite dark in the room. You must feel your way to the table and press the first finger of your right hand on the top of the box. If you are not the thief, nothing will happen. If you are the thief, the chicken will make such a loud sound that everyone in the house will hear it.”Some of the servants said that they did not want to do this. They were frightened of the magic chicken. But the man said that they must do what he said. If they had done nothing wrong. They had nothing to fear.So the servants went into the dark room one at a time, while the rest listened carefully. Soon everyone had been in the room. but the chicken made no sound.”Good “said the man.”Now I know who the thief is! The servants looked very surprised.“Show me your right hands! The chicken did not make a sound for a very good reason. There is no chicken in the box at all! But the top of the box was covered with paint. You all have paint on your fingers, except for one person. That person is the thief, and he was afraid to put his finger on the box.”He pointed to one of the servants.”Your finger is clean! You are the thief!”【小题1】Were the rich man call all the servants together?A. Yes, they were.& B. No, they weren’t.&& C.I don’t know.【小题2】When did the rich man call all the servants together?A. In the morning B. In the afternoon C. In the evening【小题3】Did the rich man catch the thief at last?A. Yes, he did B. No, he didn’t&& C. He gave up the plan【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true?A. There was paint on the box.B. All of the servants touched the box.C. All of the servants went into the dark room.【小题5】What do you think of the rich man?A. Brave.&& B. Clever&& C. Friendly.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号49道单词组句 求了_百度知道
49道单词组句 求了
1.Let's have a ****** in the park.(npicci)
2.I live in the ****** City.(agnred)
3.****** more people travel by air.(ngdedururon)
4.I will take an ****** to Moon Park.(ngdedururon)
5.There is a****** pool near my home.(wigmsimn)
只会几个1.picnic5.swimming6.festival12.prefer14.thristy17.cruel18.junior19.example21.people30.What
采纳率:31%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the man with a __stick is wearing a pair of dark glasses.i felt a bit 用walk和terrify怎么填?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The man with a 【walking】stick is wearing a pair of dark glasses.I felt a bit 【terrified】.这个人戴着墨镜拄着拐杖,我有点担心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一空填walk,第二空填terrible
The man with a walking stick is wearing a pair of dark galsses. I felt terrified a bit.拄着拐杖的男人戴着一副墨镜。我感到有些害怕。
扫描下载二维码More Videos
'I know this takes time, but it shouldn't take ten years.'
What you need to know about the trials of Luis Enriquez Bracamontes and Jannelle Monroy
Accused cop killer's outburst: ‘I wish I had killed more of the mother-------"
After strange proceedings, hearing set for accused deputy killer Bracamontes
Senate leader Kevin de León defends DACA
Cory Booker to DHS secretary: 'Your silence and your amnesia is complicity'
These are the top rookies the 49ers played in 2017
Democrats challenge front-runner Gavin Newsom on school progress
Dave Joerger explains why veterans will be held out of games
Powerful Southern California water agency backs Delta tunnels
Video Link
Embed Code
Rudolph the Dobie gets adopted as part of Pawspice program at Sac SPCA
Sacramento SPCA has launched the Pawspice program. Pawspice - similar to Hospice but with paws - allows animals with terminal diagnoses to be adopted into a loving home, with palliative care provided by the agency.
Sacramento SPCA has launched the Pawspice program. Pawspice - similar to Hospice but with paws - allows animals with terminal diagnoses to be adopted into a loving home, with palliative care provided by the agency.
Video produced by David Caraccio
Footage provided by the SPCA
Video produced by David Caraccio
Footage provided by the SPCA
By Kalin Kipling
Never miss a local story.
Harry’s still living life to the fullest and has even changed Gomez’s life, she told the .
“I’ve also found more value in my little moments as well. When I see Harry and Alfons (my adopted dog) staring at me with tails wagging, I’ll put that laundry down and play with them,” Gomez told Varanini for an article. “You have to take it moment by moment.”
Now, Harry even has his own Instagram page: .
The SPCA’s newest case is Rudolph, a 2-year-old red Doberman who was also diagnosed with renal failure.
In great news, Rudolph was adopted Wednesday by a Doberman lover and will get to spend his remaining days with a family of his own and two other Dobies.
“We were thrilled that he’ll be spending the holidays with a family and were amazed that so many people were willing to open their hearts to a hospice case,” Varanini said.
View animals in the Pawspice program
(there are currently none). Animals will also be shared on the SPCA’s social media channels. If you have questions about the program, email .
More Videos
'I know this takes time, but it shouldn't take ten years.'
What you need to know about the trials of Luis Enriquez Bracamontes and Jannelle Monroy
Accused cop killer's outburst: ‘I wish I had killed more of the mother-------"
After strange proceedings, hearing set for accused deputy killer Bracamontes
Senate leader Kevin de León defends DACA
Cory Booker to DHS secretary: 'Your silence and your amnesia is complicity'
These are the top rookies the 49ers played in 2017
Democrats challenge front-runner Gavin Newsom on school progress
Dave Joerger explains why veterans will be held out of games
Powerful Southern California water agency backs Delta tunnels
Video Link
Embed Code
See her joy as shelter puppies brighten cancer patient's day
"This is the best day, the best moment of my life," said Courtney, a 28-year-old cancer patient who has a passion for puppies. Her friends and family, with an assist from the Front Street Animal Shelter in Sacramento, provided an emotional moment for Courtney when they surprised Courtney with a special visit from shelter puppies.
See her joy as shelter puppies brighten cancer patient's day

我要回帖

更多关于 redis ismember 的文章

随机推荐