工作推荐信 英文推荐信

出国留学推荐信英文范文
【 liuxue86.com - 推荐信 】
  小编精心推荐阅读   |
|   申请学校时,一封流利通晓的英文是必不可少的。下面是整理的出国留学推荐信英文,希望对你有帮助!更多出国留学推荐信英文范文请关注出国留学网本栏目!
  【出国留学推荐信英文范文一】
  Department of the SPECIAL CLASS GIFTED for YOUTHS
  University of Science and Technology
  Hefei, Anhui 230026, P.R. China
  July 1, 1998
  Dear Sir or Madam:
  I take great pleasure in recommending Wang Yong, one of my favorite students, for admission into your distinguished graduate program.
  Mr. Wang was admitted in 1986 at 14 years of age into the SPECIAL CLASS for the GIFTED YOUTHS, my university's unique program that caters to the intellectual needs of unusually talented Chinese youngsters. It was a rare privilege he earned with his nearly impeccable academic performance through the years of his elementary and secondary school.
  He impressed me almost as he entered into my university, a major cradle of china's scientific and technological talents. At the time, members of the Gifted Class all had to spend half a month studying by themselves the principles of calculus and then take an exam so that we could evaluate their self-study capability. Mr. Wang scored the highest grade in that exam. He also exhibited a keenly whetted mind during class discussions. To my regret at the time, his English was not as good as his mathematics or physics.(缺点介绍,公正真实) But I noticed he made a point of working especially hard in improving his English during his five undergraduate years with us. By now, he seems to be at least as proficient in English as most of his former classmates in the Gifted Class.
  In my experience with Mr. Wang, I was impressed with not only his extraordinary intelligence but also his ambitions and persistence. I am sure that Mr. Wang will be an outstanding student in any doctoral program that he may care to enroll in. So I would like to support him firmly in his quest recommendation into account when considering his application. I would greatly appreciate it you decide to accept him as he wishes.
  Yours sincerely
  Professor and Deputy Head
  【出国留学推荐信英文范文二】
  In capacity as Professor of Mathematics at Fudan University?I'm writing to recommend Mr. Wang?Gesintosyour PhD program in Computer Science. I have known Mr. Wang since his sophomore year of college?and have acted as his thesis advisormentor. In my experience?he is a gifteddiligent student?and an admirably hard worker.
  Wang is an impressive student because he has been forced to overcome the significant challenge of a serious illness during his freshman year. When I first met Wang in my Discrete Math class?he did not appear to be anything special to me. While his exam scores were good?they were not as high as I would now expect of him.
  What I didn't know then was that due to his illness?Wang was attempting to take all of the difficult early mathematics courses at one time?including Discrete Mathematics?Advanced Mathematics?Linear Algebra?and Possibilities. While most students found preparing for just one set of these exams difficult?Wang was overwhelmed by four of them. But in the end?he achieved an impressive score on the final exam?which made me conscious of his unusual determination he demonstrates when confronting difficult challenges.
  Mr. WangI have often talked about a variety of mathematicscomputer science conceptsproblems. During these discussions?I always found him to be delightfully intelligent. Not only does he quickly understand the conceptsproblems presented to him?he is able to analyze these problemspresent solutions. But perhaps most important is that Wang's thinking is intensely rigorous. When looking at any question?he carefully scrutinizes itif he finds any uncertain issue
  he clears them up immediately. I believe this kind of thought is essential to become an excellent computer programmer.
  Serving as his thesis advisor?I had a first-hand opportunity to observe the way in which Wang's mind works. In his senor thesis?Mr. Wang mainly discussed two challenging questions in regards to&PANN&P。 In our books in China?knowledge of ANNits uses are very rare. Few people in China have studied this topicconsequently?the materials that are available on ANN are limited. Working on this difficult project?not only did Mr. Wang rise to the challenge?but he went abovebeyond the call of duty to analyze his secondary sourcestest them for accuracy in practice. In this way?he found mistakes in the book that we use. His diligencehard work made me extremely proud of him.
  【出国留学推荐信英文范文三】
  Dear Colleagues:
  As a teacher in Department of Biology, Nankai University, a leading university in China, I am very pleased to take this opportunity to recommend one of my favorite students to your PhD program.
  In September, 2004, Miss Zhang was my students in General Biology, the first professional course they take in the field. She likes it very much. I teach her in an open and interactive manner, she is active and passionate about answering class questions. Miss Zhang is bright, energetic and enthusiastic girl who loves speaking out her own ideas. She never escapes from those points of which she is skeptical. Apart from that, she often puts forward her ideas upon questions and exchanges all of her innovate ideas with me after class.
  Upon ending of General Biology course, I asked my students to write an essay upon their understanding of biology. I discovered Miss Zhang&s essay was so impre her careful essay comes from dozens of references to Biology literatures. In essay Miss Zhang stretched out her creative thinking upon status quo of biological research and branches in the field of biology. All of this speaks to her creative and logical and scientific thinking capability. I am gladly to say that Miss Zhang has a clear understanding about General Biology, that comprehension has been reflected fully in her essay. Therefore Miss Zhang got a full point for her essay in her class, and other students took it as model essay for granted.
  I believe Miss Zhang&s industriousness, passion and dedication will make her an ideal candidate you are seeking for your program, so I highly recommend her without any hesitation to you. And I will greatly appreciate it if you could accept her into your program.
  Sincerely yours,
  Prof. &&&
  推荐阅读:
  想了解更多推荐信网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
朋友,你是不是打算制作个人简历呢?免费的个人简历表格有哪些呢?以下是由出国留学网小编为大家精心准备的“大学生个人简历表格免费下载”,希望对您有所帮助。更多简历表格在出国留学网个人简
在求职的过程中,我们常常会向考官进行自我介绍。朋友,也许你会问有没有求职面试一分钟自我介绍呢?答案是有的。以下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“求职面试一分钟自我介绍(大学生)”,
求职的过程中,自我介绍时必不可少的,对面试官进行自我介绍,有利于让面试官对我们进行初步地了解。以下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“求职一分钟自我介绍范文”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家
在很多的场合,我们都要进行自我介绍的。然而很多的时候,我们因为没提前做好准备,导致介绍起来没有那么的理想。以下面是由出国留学网小编为大家汇总的“一分钟自我介绍(优秀)汇总”,欢迎大
应届毕业生求职面试一分钟自我介绍有哪些呢?以下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“应届毕业生求职面试一分钟自我介绍”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家参考,希望对您有所帮助。更多面试自我介绍在
出国留学推荐信英文范文
出国留学推荐信英文出国留学英文推荐信怎么称呼教授?
信息来源:&&发布时间:
Dear Admission Committee, To whom it may concern, Dear Sir Madam………….when you 写推荐信的时候,在找“du娘”帮忙的时候,是不是经常见到这样的开头呢~那你知道其中的区别是什么吗?今天百利天下留学小编就根据推荐人的身份来详细的阐述一下这些称呼的“异”!
出国留学英文推荐信,出国留学英文推荐信怎么称呼教授
  已经进入11月了,北京的天气也真是冷冷的,百利天下留学小编每天早上恨不得套上羽绒服出门。然而,我相信大多数正在忙于申请的&才子佳人&们,那心里,是不是偶尔也是阵阵冷风吹过呢?11月份基本是准备留学文书的后期了,&准留学生们&肯定在为文书捉急~不要烦恼啦,今天百利天下留学小编选个小课题,来谈谈我们文书里边RL(推荐信的缩写啦,不知道的面壁去~)里面的称呼问题~~
  怎么称呼教授?百利天下留学小编表示,称呼美国大学教授,我们要从推荐人的身份来考虑一下:
  1、推荐人身份:学校里的课程老师、项目导师、学院领导、实验室boss、etc.
  一般学校的老师都是&学者&的身份,他们多是博士或者博士后毕业,在校园或者其他学术机构里身兼多职,有的甚至是从国外大学毕业的,或者是国外某大学的学术交流者,抑或是本身在国外大学就有头衔;这样的人我们一般采用的称呼是:Dear Professor/ Dear Admission Committee/ Dear Admission officer/ Dear Administration Committee/To whom it may concern(最后这个是公函的一种常用格式,国际通用)。
  但是百利天下留学小编提醒大家要注意,我们很少会用到Dear Colleagues(尊敬的同事),这样的称呼显示的是我们和对方对等的地位,但是在我们的实际写作中,很少有学生的推荐老师会有国际性的知名度,位置到不了,那我们的态度当然也不能太傲慢啦~不过,如果老师真的是那种&国际大牛&,那么放心大胆的用吧~
  2、推荐人身份:实习领导、工作领导、etc.
  这类&非学术类&的推荐人又可以分为两类:
  A.优质型。接受过&特&高等教育、国外留学过、世界五百强、CEO等等,这些高端大气的词汇,在他身上有其一或者都有,那么上边的称呼都可以放心大胆的用,绝对合适~
  B.草根型。没有接受过国外教育、农民企业家、在公司位置不高等等,这样的领导当然也很厉害(不然不会是领导),但是相比A里边的,RL称呼的选择范围就不是那么广了~可以选择最通用的To whom it may concern/ Dear Sir/Madam。
  其实推荐信的称呼就那么几种,对于认真的准备者,当然会仔细研究它们的区别,对于大度者,随意取用也不是不可~但是在这里百利天下留学专家要提醒大家一下:国内的推荐信大多是学生自己&代言&,那么在用称呼的时候,一定要注意区分,不要每一篇都一样,那岂不是&巧合度&太高~
  以上就是百利天下留学专家为大家带来的出国留学英文推荐信怎么称呼教授,童鞋们如果需要帮助,欢迎百利天下留学专家!
  推荐阅读:
  您还可能关注:
【免责声明】
凡本站注明“信息来源:百利天下留学”的文章均为原创内容,归本站所有,未经允许,不得转载。如需转载,请与百利天下留学网联系,并注明出处,并带上原文链接,违者将追究法律责任。如本站转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在15天内速来电或来函联系。
微信“扫一扫”,留学资讯全明了!小编的“欢迎光临”只为等待您,让留学疑惑统统变浮云!您也可以搜索“百利天下留学”、“bltxjy”关注哦!
More在线课堂
美国研究生留学成功案例
简单几步,给你专属留学申请方案
想去的国家
想读的学位
想读的专业
计划出国时间
马上获取留学方案
百利天下整体解决方案
美国留学申请方案
丨 丨 丨 丨
加拿大留学申请方案
英国留学申请方案
丨 丨 丨 丨
日本留学申请方案
丨 丨 丨 丨 丨
澳大利亚留学申请方案
丨 丨 丨 丨 丨 丨
丨 丨 丨 丨 丨
丨 丨 丨 丨 丨
北京总公司
全国统一咨询热线:010-
工作时间:周一至周日(8:30-21:30)
地址:北京市海淀区中关村丹棱街3号 中国电子大厦B座15层
成都分公司
地址:四川省成都市锦江区红星路三段一号 IFS国际金融中心二号办公楼18层1811
大连分公司
地址:大连沙河口区黄河路620号现代服务业总部大厦19层 C2D1
合肥分公司
地址:安徽省合肥市蜀山区长江西路189号之心城写字楼环球中心A座17层1703
西安分公司
地址:陕西省西安市碑林区南关正街88号长安国际中心A座10层1001
武汉分公司
地址:武汉市洪山区珞瑜路10号群光二期写字楼34层01-10号
版权所有:北京环球百利教育科技有限公司
Copyright @
Bailitop Education. All Right Reserved 备案许可证号:京ICP备号 | 京公网安备40
百利天下IOS客户端
百利天下安卓客户端
每日定制留学干货
简单几步,给你专属留学申请方案
想去的国家
想读的学位
想读的专业
计划出国时间
马上获取留学方案
留学竞争力在线测评
您即将获取竞争力分析报告
测评完成后,可立即获得针对你个人的留学诊断和规划建议
百利天下整体解决方案英文推荐信_推荐信怎么写_推荐信格式 - 沪江英语
网页版学习工具
招生官是如何审核申请材料的?哥伦比亚大学招生官亲述了他某一次审阅申请材料的过程,该次审阅一共花费17分钟,成绩单5分钟,推荐信4分钟,简历1分钟,课外活动2分钟,文书及补充文书5分钟。 在哥伦比亚大学,你知道我们会选择何时开始审阅申请者们的申请材料么,我总是喜欢在晚上八点,天完全黑了之后再开始。那时候很安静,只有我和申请者。 我打开电脑(几乎每所学校都是线上审阅),开启学校的系统开始审阅材料。首先,我必须得决定从哪儿开始。因为我们是按地区审阅,所以我首先得选择一个地区。接着我会审阅那个地区所有申请者的申请材料,共400名申请者。 我查看向我们推荐了最多申请者的高中,有一所学校共推荐了40名学
? What do you need? I was hoping you would write a letter of recommendation. I want to enter a Master's program in marketing. It's all on weekends and evenings. Good news! I'll be glad to. When do you need it? A:打扰下,Macmillan先生? B:哦,你需要什么?Ross女士? A:您能否为我写一封推荐信。我想上一个市场学硕士班。全都在周末和晚上上课。 B:好消息!我很乐意。你什么时候要? (翻译解析提供:脏乖) 这篇材料你能听出多少?点击这里做听写,提高外语水平>>
,一个理想的班级排名就变得意义重大了。从申请层面看,由于频繁泄题及成绩注水,美国大学只能更多地聚焦于国内已经建立品牌的一些国际学校   或普高国际部,冲击名校往往更多地是和自己的同学们在竞争,因此这个排名也显得尤为重要。14所大学将该项列为最重要标准。   推荐信   Recommendations   推荐信最好选择那些可以写出来学生的天赋、性格、学术技能的人。能找到既知名又了解的人最好,如果找不到,就要抛弃名气而选择更了解学生的人,写出来更有血有肉的推荐信。将推荐信列为最重要因素的学校显然更加重视那些真正了解学生的成年人对学生的评价,从推荐人的确定、不同推荐人描述的侧重点、到推荐信的撰写都
高校注重的是申请者的综合素质,不是靠参加一些社会活动就能完全涵盖的。想要被国外名校录取,还是应当把主要精力放在提高学业成绩和语言成绩上,打好知识基础。“成绩是门槛,只有过了这道门槛之后,学校才会考察学生的活动背景。”   国外高校在录取学生的时候,平均成绩(GPA)所占比重达到54%,排在第二位的是SAT和托福成绩,占20%,之后才是社会活动和推荐信等因素。由此可见,学生平时的学习态度非常重要。   同时提醒,出国留学,尤其是去美国留学,应当做好时间规划,做到成绩与活动兼顾,不要等到高中毕业才开始准备,提前两年甚至更早就开始准备,这样可以去更好的学校。   专家建议,如果想申请美国顶尖的大学
for results before they make their decision.[/en][cn]他们在检查推荐信和对最后的候选者进行背景检查,等待结果,再做决定。[/cn] [en]5. Someone is missing, again.[/en][cn]5. 又,有人不见了。[/cn] [en]Again, someone critical to the process may be unavailable, and nothing goes forward until they rejoin the process.[/en][cn]再次,招聘过程的重要的人物可能没空,他们不在的时候
reputation (声望,多次考点)
(辞职,多次考点。六级听力同意替换形式:left the position/quit the job)
lay off /be laid off (解雇。多次考点) turn down sth(拒绝,多次考点) letter of recommendation/reference (六级考点,推荐信)
benefits (package) (福利,福利计划。多次考点)
近期例题: There would be some fringe benefits presumably. (大概有一些额外
connections with will provide you with references, help open doors and, not to mention, offer candid feedback that you may need to hear.[/en][cn]是的,这些因素对于确定你的未来角色来说都至关重要。然而,到了最后还有另外一块求职拼图,这块拼图不仅帮助你跨过门槛,还能推进你的事业发展——你的人际关系。那些与你建立起有意义的人际关系的人们,会给你提供有用的推荐信息,助你推开职业大门,更不要说了,给予你所需要聆听的真诚的反馈。[/cn] [en]Whether
半成绩)。 3.推荐信2封,需要两名本科学校教师分别推荐,装入信封密封并在封口骑缝处签名。(可登陆化工学院网站http://hgxy.ecust.edu.cn/下载)。 4.其他证明材料(学生证复印件、身份证复印件、已发表论文的复印件、获奖证书复印件、英语4/6级成绩单复印件等)。 四、活动安排 暑期夏令营期间,将举办研究生座谈、专业介绍、参观访问、专业知识面试等活动。学校将为营员提供夏令营期间在沪食宿、往返车旅费。 五、联系咨询 化工学院:周帅,电话:021-,E-mail:zhsh@ecust.edu.cn 课程推荐2018考研名校班【公共课全科+专业课一对一+公共课一对一】。
优秀,“985”“211”院校学生成绩在年级前40%;普通院校学生成绩在年级前20%;无不及格现象,熟练掌握英语,通过国家外语等级考试四级或六级;能取得所在学校对外推荐免试资格;同等条件下“211”、“985”高校学生优先。 2、对植物病理学、农业昆虫与害虫防治、植物检疫与生态健康等三个二级学科研究方向有浓厚兴趣,有志于科技兴农研究工作,愿意从事农业服务工作。 3、如遇具有特殊培养潜质人员,也可凭借所在学校知名教授推荐信报名参加夏令营活动。 4、身体健康,符合体检标准。 (二)申请办法 申请者需准备下述材料: 1、“2017年植保学院夏令营申请表”打印版(见附件); 2、外语四级或六级证书复印件
career.[/en][cn]如果你在申请入学,那么多才多艺绝对为你加分不少,但是如果你在求职,那么在初步阶段通常是招募具备资格的人们。如果你能够进入到面试的阶段,那才是让你分享自己作为业余自行车爱好者的时候。[/cn] [en]7. “References available on request”[/en][cn]7. “如有需要,可提供推荐信”[/cn] [en]This line is fairly useless. If an employer wants to reach out to references, they’ll ask. And chances are, you英文推荐信格式范文【6篇】 | 推荐信——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 英文推荐信格式范文【6篇】
英文推荐信格式范文【6篇】
发布时间:
  一份英文对于的来说是十分重要和关键的,那么,这样的信件是怎么样的呢?下面是小编搜集整理的英文推荐信,欢迎阅读。更多资讯请继续关注推荐信栏目!
  【一】
  Dear Professor:
  Mr Ma requested a letter of reference from me to support his application for graduate
  studies at your university. As his tutor when he prepared his project design for graduation, I am pleased to comply with his request.
  I became acquainted with Mr Ma when I met him on my class,his excellent capacity for analytical thinking and ability to express his ideas orally and I remembered his name at once. But I was astonihed by
he listened to my lesson with his thought, especially when I taught them some emphases and difficulties of the course.I was impressed by his unique views about these difficulties which reflected his thought and logic better than othis students.
  I am glad to recommend this excellent boy who already possessed good quality and strong ability. I thisefore lend his my enthusiastic support and would appreciate you favorable consideration of his application.
  Sincerely yours xxx
  【二】
  Dear Sir/Madam:
  As a teacher at xxxx school, I am writing to provide you a recommendation for Miss/Mr.xx so as to help you assess her/his application for acceptance into your program and consideration for financial aid.
  Considered a promising student with originality and sophistication in her/his thinking, (she/he was asked, in the spring semester of 2008, to develop a subsystem of a DBMS project for her B.S.thesis, for which I was the chief leader. T
  his subsystem was designed to manage the information of materials in NO.1 Foundry Plant of Dongfeng Auto Works.To do the job, she/he read many books about software engineering and took some courses in Database Principles and Management. Keenly aware that the design of a DBMS decides the quality of the whole software system, she did her/his utmost from the beginning of the project.)(参加过什么活动). From analyzing user’s requirements to designing the whole system, from the detailed designing to the final programming, she was very level-headed and full of innovation every step of the way. Taking full advantage of her ability and creativity, she firmly focused herself on her objective and gnored all distractions. She successfully reached her goal. In the final software testing, only a few bugs were found in her subsystem. My appreciation of her talelent was thus confirmed.Miss is a very personable woman, friendly and helpful, and she has always been a team player in her work.
  I would greatly appreciate it if you could give her application for candidacy to your Ph.D. program favorable consideration. Should you need any further information in your deliberation, please do not hesitate to contact me.
  委托权限:参与调解和签署和解协议;参加法庭开庭;调查、提交有关证据;代书和代收法律文书;代为承认和放弃诉讼请求;代为变更诉讼请求、撤诉、提起反诉等。
  Sincerely xxxx
  【三】
  Dear Sir:
  It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Fuping Wang for his application to graduate studies in your school. Mr. Wang has been my research assistant of the National Science Council's project- "The United States and the United Nations' Financial Crisis: The Role of U.S. Congress" since September 1997.
  His major responsibilities include information collecting, analyzing and translating. He is an enthusiastic and progressive young man with extremely high potentiality. Mr. Wang is not only quick at learning and good at solving difficult problems, but also with a logical mind that enables him to effectively analyze difficulties. All the work handed to him was completed satisfactorily. Actually, he is so reliable that I assign him with heavy responsibilities.
  With his help, I have been able to spend more time in writing the research paper. I really consider myself very fortunate to have such a capable assistant. I am certain his diligence, coupled with a good competence and pleasant personality, will assure him of academic achievements in his future academic pursuits. I strongly recommend his admission without any reservation.
  Sincerely yoursxxx
  【范文四】
  November **, ****
  To Whom It May Concern:
  This is to confirm that Mr. Li Dashui has worked as a full-time system analyst in the NY University since Jun 1994(or This letter is to verify that Mr. Li Dashui worked as an chemist from July 1993 to Sept. 1994). Mr. Li's main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
  Design, develop and install various computer hardware, software and network systems for banks.
  Determine and analyze the requirements of each system project into related componets solved through the application of computer technology.
  Write specifications for computer programs, and test and implement programs for network systems and control systems.
  Supervise computer programmers and other system analysts for paticular system projects.
  Mr. Li has mainly taken part in the following projects:
  The first engineering design of city general business computer network system.
  Upgrading bank's system for IBM AS/400 E45 to IBM AS/400 320, IBM AS/400 530.
  The design development and test of city general business computer network system.
  The design and development network and database systems for the Golden Credit Card Project.
  Mr. Li is well experienced with IBM AS/400 system analysis, TCP/IP protocol, SNA protocol and LAN; proficient in RPGIII, VB, C/C++ and DB2, and skilled in UNIX, Informix, Client/Server etc.
  Mr. Li is a hard-working and talented analyst, and is highly respected member in our company. If you need further information, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely yours, Singature, Zhang Jianguo
  Senior Engineer and Technical Manage Company Name, Address, Tex & Fax
  【范文五】
  To whom it may concern,
  I deem it a great pleasure to write this letter of reference on behalf of Mr Ma to support his
  application to study in your university.
  I am the dean of Finance School in Tianjin Commerce of University boustead college of International Finance and Economics, and Mr Ma is one of my students majoring in International Finance and Trade. I have known his very well in terms of personality and academic performance. The intelligent nature and sense of logical analysis make his powerful in mastering complicated theories. In his active participation in the campus activities, he has demonstrated his intellectual independence as well as impressive ability. Additionally, he expresses his ideas clearly and has good analytical skills, which give me deep impression. To my surprise, Mr Ma finihed any tasks very excellently thanks to his agile mind and quick analysis ability.
  Based on my appreciation of such an ambitious student who receives the challenge bravely, I strongly support he’s decision of highis academic pursuit without reservation. And I sincerely hope my recommendation will receive your favorable consideration.
  This is to recommend Ms. Shan Shan, a graduate from this university’s department of International Business Management, for acceptance into your MBA program.
  Yours Honestly,
  21世纪呼唤综合性的人才,我个性开朗活泼,兴趣广泛;思路开阔,办事沉稳;关心集体,责任心强;待人诚恳,工作主动认真,富有敬业精神.在四年的学习生活中,我很好的掌握了专业知识。
  【范文六】
  Dear Admission Committee:
  Miss Pan Bei requested a letter of recommendation from me to support her application for graduate program at your university. As her teacher, I am pleased to comply with her request.
  I first got to know Miss Pan when she enrolled at university and I was the assistant director of her class at that time. Being a professor for several years, I noticed that due to the lack of self-learning ability, it is really challenging for students, even those performing excellent in senior school, to keep up with the college speed. However, as a diligent girl without any solid background in Computer Science before college, she adapted quickly to the especially competitive environment in our department. At the end of the first year, she earned the 5th rank in her class, while ranking 1st among the girls. I was fairly impressed by her self-learning technique and exceptional efforts. Hence, I believe, goal-oriented, not afraid of inchoateness and with persistence, she has the quality to make achievements.
  鉴于某某某的同学、我的同事以及我本人对某某某都有很高的评价,我真诚的向贵校推荐他,希望他能够入选贵校的学习项目。如果您对于某某某本人的情况以及这封推荐信有任何译文,欢迎您按照下方所提供的联系方式联系我。
  What distinguished her among her classmates, I think, was that she went far beyond acquiring excellent scores in the exams and instead got her range of knowledge enlarged. In spring, 2006, Miss Pan took the course I taught named “Algebraic Structures and Combinatorial Mathematics”. This inquisitive and assiduous young woman was sometimes the last to leave after my class, raising novel questions related to the subject. I found that she understood the knowledge in depth and detail. Furthermore, I still remember during the spring vocation in May, due to the break-down of my mail box, I missed her mails to discussing some questions. But the following week during the course time, she asked me directly. Her zeal for knowledge and the spirit to explore answers really leave me a deep impression. Finally, she was among the few students who got almost full marks in every test in class which showed her exceeding grasp of every chapter. Thus, I gave her 98/100 for the excellent performance in my course.
  In summary, I have every reason to believe that Miss. Pan will make outstanding performance at your university as a graduate. I would appreciate greatly if you give her a favorable consideration. Please feel free to contact me directly if more assistance is needed. Faithfully yours,
  Wanling Qu, Professor
  Department of Computer Science and technology Peking University
  Email: qwku.edu.cn
  延伸阅读:推荐信怎么写
  同时,在实习过程中,请按照贵单位规章制度的要求,对学生严格教育管理,并在实习结束时对学生的实习情对学生严格教育管理,况给予鉴定。
  推荐信是推荐人对求职者能力、素质等情况的客观评价和介绍,是求职有力的支持文件,是到国外、国内外资或中外合资企业求职的必备材料之一。其作用是让用人单位更客观、更全面的了解求职者的有关情况。
  推荐信一般由标题、称呼、正文和落款四部分组成。
  该生就读于我校高级护理专业,在今年6月底正式毕业。XX年7月至XX年4月在xx医院实习,在为期8个月的实习过程中基本掌握了临床操作技能,熟悉医院的工作流程。
  (一)标题
  推荐信的标题一般由文种名构成,即在第一行正中写上“推荐信”三个字。有的推荐信由于写推荐信同收推荐信双方关系较熟则可以不要标题。
  (二)称呼
  推荐信要在第二行顶格写上收信方领导的姓名和称呼或只写对方领导的职务,如“尊敬的&&局局长:”。
  科学的发展推动了电信市场的改革,信息飞速发展造就了通信发展不断更新换代。XXX同志能深刻熟悉到:认清形势是必要的,学习新形势,把握和利用新的技术知识成为企业的改革者和开拓者,以适应“发展才是硬道理”的理念;与此同时,集团公司正面临激烈的竞争,市场化分得越来越细,对手越来越多,简直就是危机四伏。他能深刻理解公司作为“服务商”定位的含义,通过分公司多次投标的成功与失败,他深刻熟悉到“弱肉强食、适者生存”的道理,故此他牢固了企业的忧患意识、服务意识和竞争意识,有力地促进了分公司服务质量的提高,而且他深信活到老,学到老,并把握好公司每一次培训学习的机会,努力提升自己的综合能力。此外,他还能利用空余时间,刻苦钻研学习,提高自己的学历和修养。
  如果推荐人同收推荐信的人是熟人朋友,则也可以用常见的私人信件一样的称呼,如“英华兄:”
  (三)正文
  推荐信的正文可以概括为开头、中段和结尾三部分构成。
  1.开头
  推荐信的开头既可以先一下对方,略叙思念之情,也可以开门见山直说其事,这要视你和对方的关系而定。假如你和对方见面较多,关系也较为密切,就无须太多的客套话了。要在开头介绍自己(或推荐人)的身份,以及自己同被推荐人之间的关系。同时说明写此信的意图。
  我单位用于接收贵单位相关交易信息的手机号码为: (仅限一个)。若该手机号码变更 ,我单位将及时书面告知贵单位,并承担因延误通知号码变更而导致的全部责任。
  2.中段
  中段是推荐信的展开部分,要针对用人单位的情况需要,介绍被推荐人的一些情况,如学历学位、专业特长、外语水平、业务能力以及能力;以使对方能通过引荐信对被引荐人产生好感,从而达到推荐人才的目的。
  如果是,更要写明自己在原来岗位未能发挥或没有机会发挥的潜能和特长。
  3.结尾
  再次表达自己希望能办成此事的愿望,恳请领导给予被推荐人工作或晋升机会,并向对方致以感激祝福之情。结尾处也可附上一些被推荐人业绩的有关材料。
  4.落款
  推荐信的落款要在正文右下方署上推荐者的姓名,以及成文日期的年月日。
  有些推荐信还可以注明自己的详细通讯地址,以备以后必要时的联系之用。
相关内容:
  辞职信不同于辞职报告,简单写清楚原因和时间就可以了。接下来是小编为大家搜集的英文辞职信格式范文,供大家参考,希望可以帮助到大家。
  英文辞职信格式范文
  RESIGNATION LETTER
  辞职信
  November 24, 1998
  Dear Mr. Bao:
  一份正式的标准的企业单位介绍信该如何去撰写呢?下面是小编搜集整理的标准企业单位介绍信格式模板,欢迎阅读,更多资讯尽在介绍信栏目!
  企业单位介绍信范文模板
市人民政府政务服务中心:
  兹介绍我单位正式工作人员 同志(身份证号: )携带我单位有关资料原件,凭该同志有效身份证原件到贵单位 ...
  出国留学推荐信对于申请美国留学的学生来说非常重要,很多学生对于推荐信如何写不是很清楚,下面是小编搜集整理的中文留学推荐信格式范文,欢迎阅读。希望对大家有所帮助,更多资讯请继续关注推荐信栏目!
  中文留学推荐信格式范文
  xx同学,于xx年xx月考入xx中学高中部的一班就读,我有幸成了她 ...
  辞职信是个人离开原来的工作岗位时向单位领导或上级组织提请批准的一种申请书。下面有整理的英文辞职信格式,欢迎阅读!
  英文辞职信格式
  Dear __________,
  I am writing to inform you about the decision to resign ...
  大家知道怎么去写好一份实习生工作推荐信吗?众所周知,一份实习生工作推荐信对于我们学生找工作来说是十分重要的。下面是小编搜集整理的实习生工作推荐信格式范文,欢迎阅读。更多资讯请继续关注推荐信栏目!
  实习生工作推荐信格式范文
尊敬的贵单位领导:
  兹有我院XXX专业本科班学生XXX去贵 ...
  在写英文实习推荐信时怎么能不清楚格式要求呢?小编今天要和大家分享英文实习推荐信格式范文,欢迎大家前来阅读借鉴,希望对你有所帮助。
  英文实习推荐信格式
  xxx, male, born on october xxth , xxxx, has accomplished an intern ...

我要回帖

更多关于 英文推荐信模板 的文章

随机推荐