写一篇改行有什么后果的英语作文写一篇广告,100词左右。

求一篇《生活改变》的英语作文,要求100字左右,包含以下词语_百度知道
求一篇《生活改变》的英语作文,要求100字左右,包含以下词语
there have been many changes in my life /be better off/preserved pickles cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat/getting around.
4点之前要用- -!
字数80+即可
电大 英语3 小作文
Life has been changing meThere have been many changes in my life
Having been through these years,I changed a lot. I'm no longer a little child who always cry but a kid with responsblity. Maybe I was once a lazy
boy and was always complaining about the world which was unfair to us. But now things are different,I know we should depend on our own to creat, to change the world.
谢谢。请再写一个简单点的吧。高中水平就行了。简单叙述的,最重要的用上“there have been many changes in my life /be better off/preserved pickles cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat/getting around.”这几个词
采纳率:52%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文,100词左右_百度知道
英语作文,100词左右
使英语听见进步快,3写英语日记求一篇高一英语作文,向同学介绍你的学习英语的办法 20分要求:1广泛阅读,目的是提高阅读能力,2每天收听英语广播
我有更好的答案
study for EnglishLearning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically. Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop after
采纳率:47%
the purpose is to improve their reading ability, Two every listen to English radio, oral English level to have lessonsStudy for EnglishOne widely read, to make English heard progress fast, Three write English diary, improve writing ability, Four weekly go to the English corner, practice oral English
my name is pig
上百度查一查
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文100词左右手机的好处与坏处
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Cellphone is very popular in our life.It is a useful tool for us to communicate with others wherever he or she is .We can also send messages to them .Apart from these,the cellphones can also be used as an alarm clock.In a word,cellphones are very useful to our life.But some people abused the cellphones .They use them to play games ,which is bad for the eyes and will waste much time .What's worse ,some people use them to send some illegal messages to others ,which can bring us much trouble.So in my opinion ,we should make full use of the cellphone ,only in that way can we benefit from them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
With the development of technology, people across the world,especially those in develped countries have enjoyed the scientific fruit---cell phone
扫描下载二维码英语作文一篇100词左右_百度知道
英语作文一篇100词左右
我有更好的答案
Third, it can be done in any weather. First, it is good for keeping fit. It benefits the heart, it is easy to find a place to swim. It is very cool swimming in hot summer. In cold weather, swimming is especially refreshing, the lungs and the limbs. Thanks to the sport. Swimming is a very popular sport, I lost my weight and I am graceful in form. In the country. Second, I can swim in lakes and rivers. In the city, there are many swimming pools spotted among the residential areasMy favorite sport is swimming. There are three reasons why I like the sport best
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。高中英语作文:100词左右