2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
请假条英文作文带翻译
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
请假条英文作文带翻译
篇一:请假条英文作文带翻译帮忙写一篇英语作文啦,谢谢情景:学生李平应患感冒,发热不能上学,向张老师请假.写一张不少于60个字的请假条.以下内容参考:1.asking for leave2.why do you ask for leave3.what about your homeworkDear Miss---,I am sorry to trouble you that I catch a cold. I want to ask you for two days leave. Yesterday I went out with my friends and caught a rain. Now i feel very bad. I will study in bed and finish my homework.Yours,Peter篇二:请假条英文作文带翻译小编整理了关于英语请假条范文带翻译,希望对于大家的英语学习有所帮助,也希望大家的英语请假条写的更规范更讲(转 载于: 博 威范文 网:请假条英文作文带翻译)究,关于英语请假条范文带翻译我们一起来学习和阅读吧!你叫李铁,日向英语老师江老师请假。内容:由于感冒今天不能来上1,2节的英语课。昨天淋了雨。晚上发烧,医生建议休息一两天,身体恢复后会立即去上课。请批准为盼。英语课结束后会给老师打电话。附上医生的证明。Dear Mr/Ms JiangI was unable to come to 1st and 2nd period today.Due to the rain yesterday, I was wet and had temperature at night. The doctor adviced me to rest for several days and after my recovery, I will attend school as soon as possible.I am sincerely sorry about the inconvenience. However, I would like to have your permission. Also, afterwards I would phone you and there”s the certificate by the doctor.Li TieOctober 21st 2008& 英语请假条范文带翻译,我们一起来阅读和学习吧,祝大家学习进步!篇三:请假条英文作文带翻译英语作文请假条(共6篇)英语作文请假条英语作文请假条 | 楼主 | 13:51:51 共有5个回复 24285次阅读本文目录Asking for an Extension of LeaveAug. 11, 1994Dear Teacher Huang,I am still lying in bed with the flu and unable to get up. I enclose a certificate from the doctor who is attending on ① me, as she fears it will be another two days before I shall be able to resume my study. Please give an extension② of leave for as many days.Your student,Liu XiaomeiEncl.: Doctor s Certificate of Advice标题:网址:http:///subject/1587915.html沙发英语请假条范文英语作文请假条 |
13:52Asking for an Extension of LeaveAug. 11, 1994Dear Teacher Huang,I am still lying in bed with the flu and unable to get up. I enclose a certificate from the doctor who is attending on ① me, as she fears it will be another two days before I shall be able to resume my study. Please give an extension② of leave for as many days.Your student,Liu XiaomeiEncl.:
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐