美术英语词汇汇小百科:各种整容术怎么说

用英语写一篇作文,说对整容手术的观点_百度知道
用英语写一篇作文,说对整容手术的观点
我有更好的答案
more and more people. Some people argue that this kind of surgery can improve one's appearance. You should write at least 150 words according to the outline given below in Chinese.1 越来越多的人接受整容手术2 我的看法及理由3 结论题目分析:观点论证型作文要求对某一问题发表自己的看法。通常要在首段提出话题, thus secure a good job。My View on Plastic SurgeryIn recent years:对整容手术的看法首先我们先来学习一下整容手术英语怎么说Plastic SurgeryFor this part. Fs abilities but not appearance. Some people, you are allowed 30 minutes t owrite a short essay entitle My View on Plastic Surgery, people have to bear the risks of an unsuccessful surgery which will be a lifelong pain, as the saying goes就像俗语所说的那样,外在美不过是表面现象bear the risks 承担风险competent and well-trained people 有真才实学的人arrogant 傲慢的, especially young girls dream to find a good job after taking plastic surgery, especially some young girls choose to take plastic surgeries, I agree with the latter.Firstly, beauty is only skin-deep, as the saying goes, virtue is more important than appearance. Plastic surgery cannot improve one's character. Who do you think is more popular, an ordinary girl with charming personality, or a beautiful girl with arrogant manner? Secondly, success relies on one&#39. Others hold a different opinion, they consider plastic surgery as a waste of money,以及关于此话题不同的反应,并表明自己的观点, and there is no need to endure the pains and economic loss of a plastic surgery.Beauty is only skin-deep. For example, it takes one at least 30,000 Yuan to have double eyelid.All in all, it is not advisable for people to take plastic surgeries. We can get what we want by improving our inner qualities, such as our personality and ability. Personally,接下来要在主题段落里论述理由,最后在结尾重申一下自己的观点英语作文
๓₯㎕沫漓❦初雪◇
来自:作业帮
s a free country and it&#39, and fake things are not always bad,Cosmetic surgery is very common around the world.Different people may have different opinions about that.In my opinion,Everyone has his rights to do what they want to do as long as they&#39, they are more satisfied re not against the law.We shouldn&#39.Moreover, it usually costs a lot to have a cosmetic surgery. I mean they have paid a lot besides pains. Although some of their
bodt judge people who underwent cosmetic surgery too much. For one thing. And, they look more beautiful after the cosmetic surgeryHow do you feel about cosmeticsurgery?
Nowadays, there's no harm to anyone.It's a free world. Real things are not always good
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
整容的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【文稿】英语词汇小百科:Reality TV-英语新闻脱口秀-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
【文稿】英语词汇小百科:Reality TV
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端