求助,篆体字网.求翻译

篆体书法字典在线翻译
(28条回答)
var sogou_ad_id=731549;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;篆体字在线翻译_百度知道
篆体字在线翻译
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
击鼓其镗 踊跃用兵土国城漕 我独南行从孙子仲 平陈与宋不我以归 忧心有忡爰居爰处 爰丧其马于以求之 于林之下死生契阔 与子成说执子之手 与子偕老于嗟阔兮 不我活兮于嗟洵兮 不我信兮执子之手 与子共著执子之手 与子同眠执子之手 与子偕老执子之手 夫复何求——《诗经·邶风·击鼓》
本回答被网友采纳
开封篆体字
澡的篆体怎么写?
7条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
篆体字的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁能帮我翻译下篆体小篆_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下篆体小篆
我有更好的答案
接天莲叶无穷碧, 映日荷花别样红。晓出净慈寺送林子方 (宋)杨万里 毕竟西湖六月中, 风光不与四时同,一片无边无际的青翠碧绿;那密密层层的荷叶铺展开去,与蓝天相连接&接天莲叶无穷碧&quot
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。小篆 的翻译是:Lesser seal 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Lesser seal
Lesser seal
Small trien
Small seal script
相关内容&aI rememeber when you told me I'll be all right I rememeber,当您告诉了我我将是顺利 & aVictory`Tack 胜利`感谢 & a改善网络覆盖 Improvement network cover & a现有的AOI程式已经够两台去测了 The existing AOI formula already sufficed two to measure & awhat are you going to on vacation 什么是去在度假的您 & athey army organize teams to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead 他们军队组织队开掘被困住的那些人和埋葬死者 & aletter A 在A上写字 & aI'd like to have your lowest quotations C.I.FSydney. 我希望有您的最低的引文C.I.FSydney。 & a我先》CF
了 她明天就会消气的 I" CF she tomorrow has been able to calm down first & afull -time 全时 & ashe has gone to Cuba to be volunteer and she will be back tomorrow. 她去古巴是志愿的,并且她明天将回来。 & athere's nothing here 这里没什么 & a他以证实别人错了为乐 He take confirmed others happy mistakenly as & a我健康有些问题,因此我要好好休息并且吃的健康。 My health some questions, therefore I must rest well the health which and eats. & aHave you ever is my favorite person Until now are fo 有您是我喜爱的人直到现在是fo & a我,放的开吗 I, put open & a我会在现场为你加油 I can refuel in the scene for you & a我主动提出引导他想去的地方 I proposed on own initiative guides place which he wants to go & aBut he still thought it was too much work,so he only told all his friends what to do and got some money from them. 但他仍然认为它是许多工作,因此他只告诉了所有他的朋友什么做和从他们得到一些钱。 & a基础类型:独立基础 Foundation type: Independent foundation & aMoredetails Moredetails & a听音乐,你呢? Listens to music, you? & a?? ? ? ? ?? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a考试的时候会有精神? Test time can have the spirit? & a提供给大家一些关于我们班的有趣的图片,和大家一起分享这份快乐和温馨 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们在山上发现了许多其它动物 We have discovered many other animals on the mountain & a天气冷,你多穿点 The weather is cold, you put on & a宝贝,好好的 Treasure, well & aare you now 现在是您 & a案主常常感到內疚,因為覺得自己沒有好好的教導女兒 The document host feels compunction frequently, because thinks oneself not well guidance daughter & a多种报刊杂志刊用我的空中摄影照片 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你知道四川嘛 You know Sichuan & a开场他们进了一个球,比分1比1 Began they to enter a ball, the score 1 to 1 & ado you ofter turn off the tap while you are burshing teeth? 当您burshing牙时,您是否ofter关闭轻拍? & aConsequently to this
i will like you to keep it to
yourself for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information owing to the providence of nature as you are Godly sent person to me. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMy favorite subject was history. Because he taught me a lot, he not only can you tell me the history of our country, can you tell me what happened at that time many fun things. Every time history lesson can hear many interesting historical event let me know previously what happened so how great I know our country that
我喜爱的主题是历史。 由于他教了我很多,他可以您不仅告诉我我们的国家的历史,可以您告诉我发生什么那时许多乐趣事。 在历史课能听见许多有趣的历史事件告诉我早先时候发生什么如此多么伟大我知道我们的国家那其他国家多么坏。 如此我喜欢历史。 & a曾经的两个班集体 Once two class collective & ado you want furk me? 您是否想要furk我? & aonly those who read english can benefit from the books writte
in english 读英语只有的那些人能受益于书writte用英语 & a没有谁比我更爱你.. Who doesn't have to compare me to love you. & a保证安全 Guarantees the security & aworkers poised to strike 工作者保持平衡的触击 & aPulverized rock is defined by Dor et al. (2006) and Dor (2007) as rock that typically yields a white, powdery texture in the field and is observed in thin section to be shattered in-place to the microscale, while maintaining its original grain fabric with little to no evidence for rotation or shear after fragmentation. 被磨成粉的岩石等是由Dor定义的。 (2006)和Dor (2007)作为在稀薄的部分在领域典型地产生白色,粉状纹理和被观察被打碎的就地到微小等级的岩石,当维护它原始的五谷织品与一点对没有证据为自转或剪在破碎以后时。 & a我猜他可能想租一套70平方米左右的两居室的公寓 I guessed he possibly wants to rent set of 70 square meter about two room apartments & a她唱得多么动听啊!我从来没听过这么美妙的声音 She sings interestingly to listen to! I have not listened to the such wonderful sound & aand if you don't believe him' ask ya mom (that's right 正在翻译,请等待...
& ajane and mike are a young American couple who are teaching English at Zhonghua University. 珍妮和话筒是教英语在中华大学的一对年轻美国夫妇。 & aRewards: 奖励: & atherma fleece thermafleece & a这个婴儿还不会爬,更不用说走了 This baby cannot crawl, say nothing of walked & a我希望孩子们得到良好的教育 正在翻译,请等待...
& a许多人认为他人有难,自己能伸出援手,这才是讲道德 Many people thought other people have difficult, own can stretch out aids, is now at last speaks the morals & a接待客户,处理客户需求 正在翻译,请等待...
& a也让外国学生了解中国文化 Also lets the overseas student understand the Chinese culture & aWhat is his telephone number? 什么是他的电话号码? & a我的初中同学们 正在翻译,请等待...
& a小篆 Small seal script &有3个繁方篆体字不认识,求翻译_百度知道
有3个繁方篆体字不认识,求翻译
我有更好的答案
第一个:环第二个:从未,从刀,从衣,但拼不出是什么字第三个:始
采纳率:68%
来自团队:
穗 糖 须?
(第二个怎么也顺不出来)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包