summer,is,how s the weatherr,in,the,how(?)

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
how is the weather in your country this summer.It__as much as it does now for a long timeA.hasn't rained B.doesn't rain C.didn't rain 后半句翻译为“天气好久没有像现在一样下这么多雨了” 那意思就是不下雨或下少量雨的状态时不持续到现在的 所以不能用现在完成时 那么应该选择C 欢迎讨论.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A:How is the weather in your country this summer?B:It didn't rain as much as it does now for a long time.个人认为这是两个人的对话,后一句应该是 :It hasn't rained for a long time as much as it does now.意思是很久以来没有像现在这样下雨了.认同你的看法,就是 只是 是过去的状态和现在的状态的一个比较,用过去时就可以.我也学习了,期待更多的讨论.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
感觉选 A,for a long time ,意味着过去的一段时间,可能表述不清楚,但有时候就是得相信语感,若是揭晓了答案,还请楼主告知,同学习。
扫描下载二维码---How is the weather in Xiamen?
---Oh, it’s very hot ________ summer.
A.o..._百度知道
---How is the weather in Xiamen?
---How is the weather in Xiamen?
我有更好的答案
在季节前面用介词in,故选C
采纳率:63%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。以下试题来自:
单项选择题
[听力原文]6-8
M: So you don&t like very much about London.
W: Oh. I do. I they are so friendly. And I like the telev they are very interesting. However, I don&t like the weather.
M: The weather
W: Yes, the spring is always so wet, which really annoys me.
W: And the fog. I& ye lost my way for several times to the heavy fog.
M: That&s a problem. How about other season in London
W: Well, in summer and autumn, London is a nice place to stay. It&s very cool.
M: How about in winter
W: In winter, London is very cold. But it&s a good chance to enjoy the view of snow.
How is the weather there in winter() A.It&s often cold and snowy. B.It&s often wet and warm. C.It&s often cool and dry. D.Not mentioned in the conversation.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1 A.Sitting on her desk. B.Sitting at her desk C.Standing near her desk D.Walking on her desk.2 A.It&s wet. B.It&s foggy. C.It&s wet and foggy. D.It&s cool and dry.3 A.16 B.18 C.22 D.204 A.Return some books. B.Read Matthew&s books. C.Go home. D.Leave class early.5 A.She likes everything in London. B.She likes many things in London except its weather. C.She doesn&t like the place at all. D.She likes the weather in London best.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
eku.cc 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&

我要回帖

更多关于 how is weather 的文章

随机推荐