who says john mayer的谐音

who says 歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
who says 歌词的中文翻译
who says 歌词的中文翻译。。。
我有更好的答案
ho says I can't get stoned谁说我不会受到打击Who says I can't get stoned谁说我不会受到打击Call up a girl that I used to know给我曾经熟悉的女孩打个电话Fake love for an hour or so假爱一个小时Who says I can't be free From all of the things that I used to be谁说,我不能摆脱习惯,获得自由Rewrite my history改写我的历史Who says I can't matter if I even go以前去过夜无所谓Who says I can't be free谁说;t remember,don't remember you然后;s been a long night in New York City这是一个在纽约的漫漫长夜It's been a long night in Baton Rouge这是一个在巴吞鲁日的漫漫长夜I don't remember you looking any better我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子But then again I don't get stoned谁说我不会受到打击It&#39,我不能自由It's been a long time since 22岁以后已经很长时间了I don't remember you looking any better我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子But then again I don't remember you然后我忘记了你Who says I can's been a long night in New York City这是一个在纽约市的漫漫长夜It't take time谁说我不需要时间Meet all the girls in the county line和这个城市沿线的所有女孩见面Wait on fate to send a sign 等待命运发出一个信号Who says I can't take time谁说我不需要时间It's been a long night in New York City这是一个在纽约市的漫漫长夜It's been a long night in Austin too也是一个在奥斯汀的漫漫长夜I don't remember you looking any better我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子But then again I don't get stoned谁说我不会受到打击Plan a trip to Japan alone计划到日本独自旅行Doesn't remember you然后我忘记了你Who says I can't get stoned谁说我不会受到打击Who says I can't get stoned 谁说我不会受到打击Turn off the lights and the telephone关掉电灯和电话Me in my house alone 我独自在家里Who says I can&#39
采纳率:52%
谁说我不会受到打击关掉电灯和电话我独自在家里谁说我不会受到打击谁说,我不能摆脱习惯,获得自由改写我的历史这是一个在纽约的漫漫长夜这是一个在巴吞鲁日的漫漫长夜我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子然后我忘记了你给我曾经熟悉的女孩打个电话谁说我不会受到打击给我曾经熟悉的女孩打个电话假爱一个小时谁说我不会受到打击谁说我不需要时间和这个城市沿线的所有女孩见面 等待命运发出一个信号谁说我不需要时间这是一个在纽约市的漫漫长夜也是一个在奥斯汀的漫漫长夜我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子然后我忘记了你谁说我不会受到打击计划到日本独自旅行以前去过夜无所谓谁说我不会受到打击这是一个在纽约市的漫漫长夜 22岁以后已经很长时间了我想不起来你看起来很好时的样子然后,我忘记了,忘记了你
曲名:Who Says 歌手:John Mayer Who says I can't get stonedTurn off the lights and the telephoneMe in my house aloneWho says I can't get stonedWho says I can't be freeFrom all of the things that I used to beRewrite my historyWho says I can't be freeIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Baton RougeI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember youWho says I can't get stonedCall up a girl that I used to knowFake love for an hour or soWho says I can't get stonedWho says I can't take timeMeet all the girls in the county lineWait on fate to send a signWho says I can't take timeIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Austin tooI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember youWho says I can't get stonedPlan a trip to Japan aloneDoesn't matter if I even goWho says I can't get stonedIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long time since 22I don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember,don't remember you 曲名:Who对说歌手:JohnMayer 谁对说我不能从光和电话上除去去掉果核倾向在我的对说我不能变得去掉果核的单独房子中的我 谁对说我不能是从全部的我过去经常是重写的东西中释放我的对说我不能是自由的历史 它已经是一在纽约它中长晚上已经是一我不记得的长晚上在朝派巴吞鲁日你看更较好不过我不记得你 谁说我不能让我使用的去掉果核征召一女孩知道假冒对一个左右其说我不能变得去掉果核的小时的爱 谁说我抢救险球不能计划一去日本的旅行单独不如果我甚至去要紧谁说我不能变得去掉果核用石头砸 一长时间它已经从我不记得的22起是一在纽约城市中它已经是的长晚上看起来较好一些你我不记得你曾经看起来较好一些不过我不记住,不记得你
Who says I can't get stonedTurn off the lights and the telephoneMe in my house aloneWho says I can't get stonedWho says I can't be freeFrom all of the things that I used to beRewrite my historyWho says I can't be freeIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Baton RougeI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember youWho says I can't get stonedCall up a girl that I used to knowFake love for an hour or soWho says I can't get stonedWho says I can't take timeMeet all the girls in the county lineWait on fate to send a signWho says I can't take timeIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long night in Austin tooI don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember youWho says I can't get stonedPlan a trip to Japan aloneDoesn't matter if I even goWho says I can't get stonedIt's been a long night in New York CityIt's been a long time since 22I don't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't remember,don't remember you
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Who says honesty is dead? Last Tuesday morning A..
完形填空。
&&&& Who says honesty is dead? Last Tuesday morning Alan Reed, a student at Claremont College here, was getting&-&1& money out of the bank. He wanted to have 50 dollars and the teller (银行出纳员)&&2 &him five twenties instead of five tens. For a few seconds, as Alan tells it, he wondered&&3 &to do. Should he give the extra money back? Keep it? &4 & he kept it, he could buy several new CDs, or he could take his friend Simon to a big dinner.&&5 &no one would ever notice (注意). But then he&&6 &the teller. She was a middle-aged woman with a sweet face, and she reminded him of his mother. She had been nice to him. Then he thought that there were probably exact (精确的)&&7 &kept of how much money was paid out, and the&&8 &would probably get in trouble.&&9 &of all, Alan felt he would probably feel&&10 &about keeping the extra money. Alan gave back the money.
(&&&& )1.&A. less&&&& (&&&& )2.&A. added&&&(&&&& )3.&A. what&&&& (&&&& )4.&A. So&&&&&& (&&&& )5.&A. Quickly&&(&&&& )6.&A. saw&&&& (&&&& )7.&A. records&&(&&&& )8.&A. mother&&&(&&&& )9.&A. Each&&&& (&&&& )10.&A. excited&
B. some&&&&&& B. took&&&&&& B. how&&&&&& B. If&&&&&&& B. Shortly&& &&B. listened to&B. dates&&&& B. student&&&B. Worst&&&& B. satisfied&&
C. any&&&C. asked&&C. where&&C. As&&&& C. Probably&C. heard&&C. photos&&C. lady&&&C. Part&&&C. happy&&
D. several&&& D. gave&&&&&& D. when&&&&&& D. Since&&&&& D. Safely&&&& D. looked at&D. places&&&& D. man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Best&&&&&& D. guilty&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏中考真题
1-5&&&&& BDABC &&& &6-10&&& &DACBD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Who says honesty is dead? Last Tuesday morning A..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Who says honesty is dead? Last Tuesday morning A..”考查相似的试题有:
1105507174693527521769351287011who is与who‘s的读音一样吗?
全部答案(共1个回答)
缩写和全称当然不一样
这点三脚猫的也来显丑?我上幼儿园的儿子都会,哈哈哈
我确信在我多次试探过情况下,他就是那些男人中始终如一的人Goodluck
says who意思是谁说的。用于反诘语气较多。
Mariah Carey 当仁不让啊!最新消息说是她公告排行榜上的冠军歌曲已经达到总数第二多了,与猫王一样多17首歌,第一名是披头士。所以我认为最好的应该就是我...
答: 水肿可以吃冬瓜。也可以热敷泡脚来缓解。孕后期水肿都是正常的。
答: 我表妹家的孩子现在就在上国际化英语培训学校..,找的是国际私塾..,好像这家都是找外教授课,所以学习到的英语知识非常的地道,你不妨也去试听下..。
答: The Langfang ordinary high school educates the development the present situation...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题