you wereyou re still the one ma

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
0002.佛说七佛经(1卷) 宋 法天译(0002. Buddha said that the seven buddhist sutras (one volume) were translated by song).doc 21页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
0002.佛说七佛经(1卷) 宋 法天译(0002. Buddha said that the seven buddhist sutras (one volume) were translated by song)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
0002.佛说七佛经(1卷) 宋 法天译(0002. Buddha said that the seven buddhist sutras (one volume) were translated by song)
No.0002, 7 buddhist sutras
Song dynasty
Buddha says the seven buddhist scriptures
The western sky translation was translated by three Tibetan doctors who tried to teach the master of the ministry
I smell it. For a moment, the Buddha gave a lonely garden to the country of shewei. There was a great crowd of people. He was a man of the world. Sit still. When he died, he appeared. The family name shou yunhe. If you think so. To ask each other without knowing. Time and time have known this. From the seat. Attainments of the world of attainments. Sit and sit. All the time. The first step is to stand on one side. The palms of the hands are respectful.
The Lord said to him, &you must have been ruminated. Where is the cloud? I have to tell you. I wait for my thoughts. He was born when he died. No family name is known. The Buddha said to the man. You hear and hear. I have to tell you. This is the time. I wish to speak for xuan. The Buddha said. Listen to me. I said that. The past 91. There is a viva Buddha. Out of the world. Thirty-one. There is a dead man. The Buddha should be waiting. Out of the world. The sixth robbery in a good time. We should be waiting for sun Buddha. Out of the world. 7. There is a case of yamuni Buddha. Out of the world. The eighth. You should be waiting for sleep. Out of the world. 9. I'm sakyamuni Buddha. Out of the world. Should be waiting for sleep. I have been robbed again. The Buddha. Resin Buddha. The Buddha. Xuan said that the body of the corpse of the law. The most important thing is to achieve wisdom.
In a long time. Sun Buddha. The one with the yamuni Buddha. Buddha of the Buddha. Also the purification of the law and the method of meditation. That's what I said. So it is. You are ruminant. The past of the Buddha. The shatiri. Net confidence. And find a home. Make a positive sense. Resin Buddha. The Buddha. It's also the
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译I 'm a face without expression that without you.I haven't being happy for a very long time.you are always in my heart.you are the one ,who could understand what I said.I am also the one that you could confided.you are a particular and we have much memery that nobody could replace.we are unique couple on the worldthank you for forgiving my words and you will be in my heart forever.有没有语法错误呢有得话请指出。
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我是一张没有你就没有表情的脸我已经很久没有开心过了你总是萦绕在我心中你是哪个能理解我所说的人我也是那个你所能信任的人你是如此特别,而我们拥有的那些记忆无人能够取代我们是世上独一无二的一对感谢你原谅我所说的话,必将永远在我心中至于语法错误嘛,注意我不是权威:you are a particular中are去掉,因为particular是形容词(话说有那么一点儿小肉麻阿~)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有你我就没有笑容我已经郁闷了很长一段时间了你一直在我心中你是那个懂我心的人我也是那个可以让你说心里话的人你在我心中很特殊,我们有好多无可替代的美好记忆我们是这世上独一无二的情侣谢谢你原谅我之前所说的,你永远在我心中...
我的表情只为你而存在有太久我感觉不到高兴你一直在我的心里你是那个听不懂我话的人我是那个你不愿吐露心事的人你是独一无二的,我们有着别人不能取代的回忆我们是世界上最特别的一对感谢你宽恕我的话语,你永远在我的心中...
没有你,我的脸上就没有表情。我会很长一段时间不开心。你总在我的心中。你是一个的能明白我在说什么。我也总是一个你能倾吐心事的人。你是特殊的,并且我们有许多记忆。没有人能取代。我们是世界上独一无二的夫妇。谢谢你原谅我的话,并且你将永远在我心中。memery应该是memory吧?...
扫描下载二维码baby I thought you were the one...you face.you lip 的翻译是:宝贝,我以为你是那个 … … 你 face.you 唇 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
baby I thought you were the one...you face.you lip
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
宝宝,我还以为你一个... ...你face.you唇
宝贝,我以为你是那个 … … 你 face.you 唇
婴儿我以为你是一个......你的脸.你唇
婴孩I认为您是那个…您face.you嘴唇
相关内容&aThere are four primary reasons to implement database marketing: 1) i 2) 3) improve communication with your cus and 4) drive product development. 有四个主要原因实施数据库行销: 1)改进有利; 2)增量销售; 3)改进与您的顾客和远景的通信; 并且4)推进产品开发。 & a杰克代表了野蛮天性,暴力权利 Jake has represented the barbaric instinct, the violence right & a南昌人民生活水平在不断的提高 Nanchang lives of the people level in unceasing enhancement & acollege has become a means to an end,an opportunity to increase one's chances on the employment market,and not an end in itself ,which gives you the chance to imagine,just for a short while,that you can chance the world. 学院在就业市场上成为了手段到末端、机会增加一.的机会,而不是以自身为目的,给您机会为短小想象,当时,您能机会世界。 & a我们看到了很多有机蔬菜例如: We saw very many organic vegetables for example:
& a因为我有儿子了,所以我也不想拼命了 Because I had the son, therefore I did not want to go all out & a我能帮助你学英语 I can help you to study English & a跟踪和颜色 Track and color & a一份试题 A test question & aBecause Of You
I ve learned the hard way,so never let it get that far的文本! 由于您I ve学会坚硬方式,那么未曾让它得到那远的文本! & aYou can not afford 您不可能买得起 & a你演得非常好,顶。 You develop extremely well, goes against. & athere
city 那里 是 a natuere 公园 在 城市 & awe were on impulse then regretted very soon!respect myself 正在翻译,请等待... & a王冬萍 Wang Dongping & aSometimes I feel that...we might as well be strangers 有时我认为…我们不妨是陌生人 & a他们认为在国外学习可以与不同文化背景的人交友 They thought may make friends in the overseas study with the different cultural context person & aA second approach offers competing explanations for the same phenomenon. 第二个方法提议竞争的解释为同一种现象。 & aLooking for a good person to marry 正在寻找一个好人结婚 & aDear, I love you, husband 亲爱,我爱你,丈夫 & a·
65-45-12, ASTM A536 designation · 65-45-12, ASTM A536指定 & aI'm willing to give up all people of all ages, such an uncertain future. 正在翻译,请等待... & a我希望你谈的开心和你的朋友 正在翻译,请等待... & a你是什么意见 正在翻译,请等待... & aBilling models 布告模型 & aMeritus Meritus & aThe Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names 中国新年持续十五天。 如此在十五天期间,我们挨家挨户总拜访我们的亲戚。 那时,孩子是最愉快的,因为他们可以得到许多红色小包形式他们的父母,祖父母,伯父,伯母等等。 中国新年的最后天是另一个节日。 它命名灯会。 & a这一生,我的爱只给你一个 This life, my love only gives you one & aOperator: Could you repeat the number please? 正在翻译,请等待... & aplacenta moisture cream 胎盘湿气奶油 & aThree words,eight letters Three words, eight letters & aEMAQUILLANTE EMAQUILLANTE & aadvanced night repair face and eye 先进的夜修理面孔和眼睛 & athis is very kind of you 这是非常种类您 & aBut some things are life can hold 但有些事是生活可能举行 & a分手吧,不要在自作多情了 Bids good-bye, do not have to be full of affection in the original work & a农夫忙着种庄稼 Farmer busy kind of crops & a但是医生是快乐的 正在翻译,请等待... & aHe is not that in you... 他不那在您… & a他被抓住 He is held & a英法侵略军进攻广州城,用大炮轰城墙,又在洋枪的掩护下向广州北城发起进攻。 The England and France invading army attacks the Guangzhou city, with mass-criticizes the city wall greatly, also initiates the attack under the foreign-made small arms shield to the Guangzhou Beicheng. & a学习汽车修理的新技术 Study motor repair new technology & aRoseShed RoseShed & aThe dead end also has the love which you give 死角也有您给的爱 & aKeep the faith, ten years 保留信念,十年 & aI need your love tonight 我今晚需要您的爱 & a下午也是 In the afternoon also is & a我知道你想要我回来 I knew you want me to come back & aBring grom to jaina's ritual circle?中文是啥 Bring grom to jaina's ritual circle? What is Chinese & aPromise me,you'll always stay with me。 许诺我,您总和我呆在一起。 & aI
single I 上午 唯一 & aFor better,For richer,InsiTo love and to cherish ,till death us do part! 为好,为更坏; 为富有,为更穷; Insickness和在健康; 爱和爱护,死亡我们做部分! & aDear friends, you have to do 亲爱的朋友,您必须做 & aCan you speah Chinesé? 能您speah Chinesé ? & ababy I thought you were the one...you face.you lip 婴孩I认为您是那个…您face.you嘴唇 &Are you the one
各省、自治区、直辖市、计划单列市财政厅(局):&&&《国务院办公厅关于政府向社会力量购买服务的指导意见》(国办发〔2013〕96号)印发后,各地稳步推进政府购买服务工作,取得了良好成效(明确了政府购买服务的内容是适合采取市场化方式提供、社会力量能够承担的公共服务,突出公共性和公益性。)。同时,一些地区存在违法违规扩大政府购买服务范围、超越管理权限延长购买服务期限等问题,加剧了财政金融风险(如某地在委托代建项目中,约定以政府购买服务名义支付建设资金,违规扩大了政府购买的范围)。根据《中华人民共和国预算法》、《中华人民共和国政府采购法》、《国务院关于实行中期财政规划管理的意见》(国发〔2015〕3号)、国办发〔2013〕96号文件等规定,为规范政府购买服务管理,制止地方政府违法违规举债融资行为,防范化解财政金融风险,现就有关事项通知如下:
一、计划简介&&&该专项计划是国内首单以书店作为物业资产的类REITs项目、首单由国有文化企业作为原始权益人的类REITs项目,本项目规模5.55亿元,目标资产为皖新传媒原持有的合肥安徽图书城、芜湖图书城、六安皖西书城、安庆图书城、滁州图书城等8处书店物业资产。优先A级规模3.6亿(评级AAA),优先B级1.95亿元(评级AA+)。产品期限为3+3+3+3+3+3(18年),专项计划2016年12月起设立,其中2020年、2023年、 2026年、2029年和2032年初附票面利率调整权和投资者回售权。
误区:转贴现交易中,票据贴现率必须大于行内FTP利率报价才能获取正利润。
&&&转贴现交易中,有一些交易员通过直接比较票据贴现率与行内票据资产FTP报价来进行交易指导。他们认为只有票据贴现率高于行内FTP的情况下,这笔转贴现交易才有利润。其实呢,这两个利率的核算方法不太一样,核算期限也有差异,草率的比较两个利率会形成一个不小的交易偏差,对交易产生误导。我们需要一个公式来进行偏差调整,寻找我们转贴现业务的利润平衡点:
各保监局,各保险集团(控股)公司、保险公司、保险资产管理公司:
&&&为深入贯彻落实《中共中央 国务院关于深化投融资体制改革的意见》(中发〔2016〕18号)和《国务院关于加快发展现代保险服务业的若干意见》(国发〔2014〕29号)精神,推动政府和社会资本合作(PPP)项目融资方式创新,支持保险资金更好服务实体经济,根据《保险资金间接投资基础设施项目管理办法》(以下简称《管理办法》)等规定,现就保险资金投资PPP项目有关事项通知如下:
&&&又到了该说再见的时候,我总想对这段时间做个总结、写点什么来纪念一下————这个我不熟悉却留下了我一年足迹的土地。
各省、自治区、直辖市、计划单列市财政厅(局)、发展改革委、司法厅(局),中国人民银行上海总部、各分行、营业管理部、省会(首府)城市中心支行、副省级城市中心支行,各银监局、证监局:
&&&2014年修订的预算法和《国务院关于加强地方政府性债务管理的意见》(国发〔2014〕43号)实施以来,地方各级政府加快建立规范的举债融资机制,积极发挥政府规范举债对经济社会发展的支持作用,防范化解财政金融风险,取得了阶段性成效。但个别地区违法违规举债担保时有发生,局部风险不容忽视。为贯彻落实党中央、国务院决策部署,牢牢守住不发生区域性系统性风险的底线,现就进一步规范地方政府举债融资行为有关事项通知如下:
各省、自治区、直辖市及计划单列市、新疆生产建设兵团发展改革委:&&&为贯彻落实《中共中央 国务院关于深化投融资体制改革的意见》(中发〔2016〕18号)、《国务院关于创新重点领域投融资机制鼓励社会投资的指导意见》(国发〔2014〕60号)、《国务院办公厅转发财政部发展改革委人民银行关于在公共服务领域推广政府和社会资本合作模式指导意见的通知》(国办发〔2015〕42号)等文件精神,创新融资机制,拓宽政府和社会资本合作(PPP)项目融资渠道,引导社会资本投资于PPP项目建设,扩大公共产品和服务供给,积极发挥企业债券融资对PPP项目建设的支持作用,现将我委制定的《政府和社会资本合作(PPP)项目专项债券发行指引》印发你们,请认真贯彻执行。附件:政府和社会资本合作(PPP)项目专项债券发行指引
国家发展改革委办公厅
为什么关?&&&在闭关修炼了2年之后,我的博客重新开启,心情好比高考前一年不能打游戏、高考之后放飞的心情,有点不能控制。
各银监局:
&&&近期,山东、辽宁等地相继出现部分企业担保圈贷款风险事件,对信贷资产安全和当地经济社会稳定造成较大影响。为有效防范和化解企业担保圈贷款风险,现就有关事项通知如下:
&&&前段时间,地方政府债务融资续贷以及定向发行地方政府债务置换,和发改委放松企业债发行条件等都预示着管理层对地方政府债务过渡期风险的意识,之前志在长远规范的一整套设计方案做微调。但实际上并没有发生大的政策转折,只是在长远化解地方政府债务问题同时更加注重短期衔接的风险。> 【答案带解析】Do you know Ma Yun?He is Founder and Cha...
Do you know Ma Yun?He is Founder and Chairman of Alibaba(阿里巴巴)Group.Ma was born in Hangzhou.At an early age,Mawanted to learn English so he rode his bike each morning in order to go to a nearby hotel and talked with foreigners.He would guide them around the city for free in order to practice and improve his English.Ma is never afraid of failure in his youth.Although he failed the university entrance exam three times,Ma entered Hangzhou Normal Univrsity(师范大学).He majored in English and graduated in1988.While at school,Ma was elected student chairman.He later became a lecturer(讲师) in English and International Trade at the Hangzhou Dianzi University.In the early of 1995,he went to the United States,and with the help of his friend he got introduced to the Internet.In April 1995,Ma,his wife and a friend collected twenty thousand dollars and started an Internet company.He named their company“China Yellow Pages”.Within three years,his company had made 5,000,000 Chinese Yuan.In 1999,he decided to give up his job in the US,and went back to Hangzhou with his team in order to found Alibaba.Alibabais a China-based business-to-business marketplace site on the Internet,which serves more than 79 million members from more than 240 countries and areas.In September 2014 Alibaba became one of the most valuable companies in the world.Ma Yun becomes one of the most successful businessmen in China.1.Why did Ma Yun guide foreigners around the city for free?A.Because he was a volunteer.B.Because he was a translator.C.Because he wanted to practice his spoken English.2.What is the name of Ma Yun’s first company?A.Hangzhou Dianzi.B.China Yellow Pages.C.Alibaba.3.Which is the right order of the following events according to the passage?a.Ma Yun started an Internet company“China Yellow Pages”.b.Ma Yun founded Alibaba.c.Ma Yun went back to Hangzhou with his team in 1999.d.He became a teacher in English and International Trade.A.a-b-c-d.
B.c-d-a-b.
C.d-a-c-b.4.Which sentences is right according to the passage?A.Alibaba serves more than 79 million members in China.B.Alibaba is one of the most valuable companies in the world.C.Alibaba had made¥5m,000,000 in three years.5.What is the best title of the article?A.The Story of Ma Yun.B.The story of China Yellow Pages.C.The Story of Alibaba. 
试题分析:本文讲述了马云的出生、学习和创业的故事。马云是阿里巴巴的创始人兼董事长。他出生在杭州,后来考上了杭州师范大学。当了几年讲师后,到了美国。他创办的第一家公司是“中国黄页”。在1999年,他回国创建阿里巴巴。现在马云成为中国最成功的商人之一。
1.C细节理解题。根据 He would guide th...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Different countries have different ideas about manners-how you behave when you are eating.In England,table manners are important.Good table manners in England are as follows:★How to sit:You should sit up straight in your chair.It is not a good idea to lean(倾斜)forwards or backwards.When you eat, you should not lean towards the plate,but bring the knife,fork or spoon towards you.At the same time,do not out your elbows on the table,nor reach over someone’s plate for something.★Using your fingers:English people normally don’t pick food up with their fingers when they are eating main courses.If you are not sure,the safest is to use your knife or fork.There are,however,some foods that are usually eaten with fingers.They include sanwiches,burgers,crisps and fruit.★Your mouth:It is not polite to talk with your mouth full of food,or to eat with your mouth open.And if possible,do not make any noises.Never lick(舔)your plate after eating.★How much to eat:It is polite to eat the food that you have been offered,so a clear plate is a good plate.It shows that you enjoyed the food.If you can’t finish everything and need to leave a little,that’s also okay.You could say something like“That was very nice,thank you,but I’m just too full to eat another bite.”1.How should you sit when you are eating in England?A.You should lean backwards.B.You should lean forwards.C.You should sit up straight in your chair.2.What food do Englishmen eat with their fingers?A.Beef.
C.Juice.3.What is the good table manners in England?A.Reach over someone’s plate for something.B.Lick your plate after eating.C.Eat an orange with fingers.4.What can we infer(推断)according to the passage?A.Eating with the mouth closed is a good manner.B.We mustn’t leave anything on the plate any time.C.Saying sorry means we are full.5.What does the passage mainly talk about?A.The differences between England and China.B.Good table manners in England.C.The importance of table manners. 
When I was a six-year-old girl, I spent the summer with my grandmother.She sent me down to the store with a list.Behind the counter(柜台) was a lady,Miss White.“Excuse me,”I said,she looked up. “I need to get these.”I continued,holding up my list. “So?Get them?”Miss White pointed to a sign. “There is no one else here except you and me,and I am not your servant(仆人),so get yourself a basket over there.”I visited Miss White twice a week that summer.Going to the store was like going into a war.But by the end of the summer,I could finish the one-hour shopping trip in around 15 minutes.Before returning home,I stopped at the store to get some candies at the last time.“All right,”she said, “What did you learn this summer?”“That you are mean(吝啬的)!”I replied.Miss White just laughed. “I know what you think of me,”she said. “Well,I don’t care!My job is to teach every child I meet life lessons.You will be glad when you are older!”Glad I met Miss White?Ha!The idea was unreasonable.Many years later,one day my daughter came to me with homework troubles.“It is too bad,”she said.“Could you finish my math problems for me?”“If I do it for you,how will you learn to do it yourself?” I said.Suddenly,I was back at the store where I had learned the hard way to do shopping by myself.Life is full of all kinds of troubles.You may be given a hand once or twice,but luck may not find you every time.So try to work it out yourself.1.What did Miss White probably do?A. A teacher.B. A shop assistant.C. A bank clerk.2.Why did the little girl stop before returning home?A. Because she wanted to say goodbye to Miss White.B. Because she needed the help of Miss White.C. Because she wanted to buy something.3.What do you think of Miss White according to the passage?A.She is intelligent.B.She is mean.C.She is lazy.4.What does the underlined word“unreasonable”mean?A.不相信的.B.不合理的.C.不可想象的.5.What did the little girl learn from Miss White’s life lessons?A.We have to learn how to ask for help.B.We have to learn how to get on with strangers.C.We have to try to work out troubles by ourselves. 
Are you between 12 and 16 years old?Are you looking for the perfect holiday?Would you like fun,new friends and a new adventure?We have the answer!And all you need is a bike!Join a Paradise Cycling Adventure Holiday!You will join a group of 12 teenagers and two leaders.You’ll see mountains,the sea,pretty country villages and lakes.You’ll cycle about 20 km on most days,but don’t worry-you don’t need to cycle up any mountains and you can go quite slowly if you need to.On the days when you don’t cycle,you can have a go at some different sports,like swimming and caving,and you’ll nove to a different hotel every night.At the end of your holiday you’ll find you are fitter,more energetic and have more friends!It is really a perfect holiday.Places are limited so book your place now!Phone 005
or visit our website:www.Paradisecycling.cn.1.What do you need if you want to join Paradise Cycling Adventure Holiday?A.A bike.
B.A book .
C.A leader.2.How far will people cycle on most days?A.About 10 km.
B.About 20 km.
C.About 30 km.3.What can’t people get at the end of the holiday?A.Health.
C.Money.4.How many people are in a group?A.Twelve.
B.Fourteen.
C.Two.5.The passage is
.A.An advertisement.
B.A documentary.
C.A story. 
The Benefits(益处)of Doing More than You Are Paid forOne rainy afternoon an old lady walked into a Philadelphia department store.Most of the clerks ignored(忽略)her,
only one young man asked if he could help her.She replied that she was just
for the rain to stop.He told her he wouldn’t try to
her anything she didn’t want.Instead he brought her
.When the rain stopped,the lady
the young man and asked for his card.A few months passed,the owner of the store received
inviting this young man to Scotland to get orders for providing goods for a large company!The letter was
the old lady for whom the clerk had provided a chair.She happened to be owner’s mother of the large company,
.When the young clerk had his bags packed for Scotland,he had already been one of the
in that department store,all because he had shown a little
to a stranger when no one else would.1.A.or
C.but2.A.looking
C.asking3.A.sell
C.pass4.A.an umbrella
C.a chair5.A.told
C.helped6.A.a card
C.a letter7.A.from
C.to8.A.also
C.either9.A.bosses
C.friends10.A.honesty
B.cleverness
C.care 
When you go to the United States and many west European countries like France and Germany you see that secondary-school students are wearing jeans,T-shirts,
schools in these countries don’t have uniforms.Of course,the schools have
about make-up and fashion clothes.There are,
,a few private schools that have uniforms.It is
when you go to the United Kingdom and Australia.The girls and boys here are wearing uniforms.In the United Kingdom,some schools have the same uniforms for boys and girls
schools have separate(单独的)uniforms for boys and girls.1.A.because
C.though2.A.books
C.advice3.A.while
C.however4.A.different
C.similar5.A.Another
C.Others 
题型:阅读理解
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 the one you love 的文章

随机推荐