牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
self-hatred中文是什么意思
中文翻译自我憎恨&&&&n. (pl. selves ) 1.自己;自身;本身; ...... &&&&&&n. 仇恨,憎恨,憎恶,敌意,恶意。 have a ha ...... &&&&&&自憎... &&&&&&n. 仇恨,憎恨,憎恶,敌意,恶意。 have a hatred for [of] 憎恶…。 in hatred of 憎恨。 ... &&&&&&切齿之恨... &&&&&&引起憎恨... &&&&&&阶级仇恨... &&&&&&腐心切齿; 恨海难填... &&&&&&家族仇恨... &&&&&&强烈的仇恨... &&&&&&随时随地杀死你... &&&&&&憎恶..... &&&&&&憎恶..... &&&&&&满怀仇恨和绝望地... &&&&&&海天情仇... &&&&&&招怨恨... &&&&&&惹人仇恨... &&&&&&加深仇恨... &&&&&&离恨天... &&&&&&心头恨... &&&&&&宗教仇恨... &&&&&&离恨天... &&&&&&怨结... &&&&&&十分仇视... &&&&&&恩怨情天... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法America went through such a period of self-doubt and self-hatred in the late 1960s .美国在六十年代以后就经历了这样了一个怀疑自己和怨恨自己的时期。Self - hatred , triggered by a mental shock ,精神上的刺激引发的自我憎恨, When leo is confronted with his girlfriend ' s pregnancy , a self - hatred rises within him that he can only express it through violence哥本哈根一群无聊年轻人,看电影与录影带是他们共同的交集。 Addictions most often are rooted in overwhelming self - hatred and guilt , which then gets projected onto one ' s own and / or another ' s body瘾头通常都是根源于极深的自我憎恨与罪恶感,然后投射到我们自己或是他人的身体上的。 While there is no purging , there may be sporadic fasts or repetitive diets and often feelings of shame or self - hatred after a binge但是如果没有催泻的话,会偶尔产生绝食,或者重复的节食,并且在暴食后会感觉到羞耻和自我憎恶感。 Filled with self - hatred , he keeps a video diary where he discusses his own shortcomings and what he thinks is wrong in contemporary society他充满自我憎恨,他保留着一个录音日记,在里面他讨论自己的短处和认为自己所处社会的错误。 As the self - hatred is processed and released along with the underlying karma , one will quite naturally embrace one ' s own tones of creation based upon gender当自我仇视及潜在业力被处理、释放之时,你将很自然地融入基于自身性别的造物音调之中。 And i did not want to inflict any more pain on people to cover up what i was truly trying to hide myself : self - hatred . self - hatred inflicted on everyone else我并不想给别人制造更多的痛苦来掩饰我想逃避的东西? ?那就是自我仇视,一种给别人带来痛苦的自我仇视。 The author of this paper expounds that the nature of geraldine , pauline and pecola ' s desir for blue eyes is self - hatred with the vivid description of the features of racial self - loathing这两代女性的悲剧命运揭示了黑人女性在性别和种族的双重压迫下被白人的价值观同化的现实。 It is concluded that their tragedy reflects the racial and gender oppression which makes them internalize the while , middle - class values and their self - hatred is caused by the loss of their own culture and values进一步阐明她们的自我憎恨意识是因为其价值观的错位和本民族文化和价值传统的丢失。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
英文解释shame resulting from strong dislike of yourself or your actions同义词:,
百科解释Self-hatred (also called self-loathing) refers to an extreme dislike or hatred of oneself, or being angry at or even prejudiced against oneself. The term is also used to designate a dislike or hatred of a group, family, social class, mental illness, or stereotype to which one belongs and/or has.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
self-hatred的中文翻译,self-hatred是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译self-hatred,self-hatred的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我恨你.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
我恨你 更多:
翻译结果(韩语)1:? ?? ?? 更多: !翻译结果(韩语)2:??? ??? 更多: 翻译结果(韩语)3:?? ??? ?? 更多:
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved我讨厌讲英文,可以讲回中文吧 的翻译是:I hate to speak English and can speak Chinese 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我讨厌讲英文,可以讲回中文吧
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I hate to speak English, can speak back to the Chinese!
I hate to speak English, can speak back to the Chinese!
I hate to speak English and can speak Chinese
正在翻译,请等待...
I speak English repugnantly, may speak Chinese
相关内容&ademocraey democraey & a23. even if
& aakematiie with a minimum amount akematiie以一个最低量 & aLook forward your reply. 今后看您的回复。 & apronuciate pronuciate & a数学说题 Mathematics said the topic & a我们的路还很长 Our road very is also long & a所以不是她的 Therefore is not her & a我的疑虑似乎没有根据。 My anxiety as if does not have the basis. & a我们最棒 We are best & aYou can not wake a person who pretende 您不可能醒来假装睡著的人, & apress F2 go to setup utility
press F12 go to boot manager 新闻F2去设定公共事业 新闻F12去解雇经理 & afrom 150 to 600 acres 从150到600英亩 & aMy name is zhang xiao bing i found your English isgood!How could you do it? 我的名字是我发现您的英国isgood的张?肖堆! 您怎么可能做它? & aliveness requirements 实时要求 & aDo no worry, my little pretty bunny, I will keep your secrets safe with me. I still have a very special place in my heart for all of your secrets.
& a外用 External use & athe present time or
times 当前时间或最近时代 & aa corporation of other gody gody的其他的公司 & aHow can't I speak English to manage 正在翻译,请等待... & a我继续问 I continue to ask & a向云计算方向发展 Develops to the cloud computation direction & a耐药的 Bears the medicine & a他比我写字细心? He writes carefully compared to me? & a北极贝在五十到六十米深海底缓慢生长,耗时十二年,因而形成天然独特的鲜甜味道,生长环境非常干净,很难受到污染,肉质肥美,味道非常鲜美,可用于刺身,白水煮亦非常美味 The North Pole shell when 50 to 60 meter deep sea bottom slow growths, consumes 12 years, thus forms the natural unique fresh sweet flavor, the habitat is extremely clean, arrives the pollution very uncomfortably, the pulp is lush, the flavor is extremely tasty, available Yu Cishen, the clear water
& a剩下的8位先生住2人间或是3人间是第一选择 Is left over 8 gentlemen live 2 worlds perhaps 3 worlds are the first choice & a我认为要是每次考试都能在第一名就太幸福啦 I thought if each time takes a test all can too be happy in first & a更何况 Much less & a5月5日来信收悉,要求我们报中国红茶的成本加运费至悉尼价。兹答复,我方 On May 5 the incoming letter receives, requests us to report the Chinese black tea the cost to add the transport expense to the Sydney price.This answer, we & ayou afraid? 您害怕? & aif a girl is silent it's dangerous. She'1234567 all of the above. 如果女孩是沈默的它是危险的。 She' 1个认为; 2疲倦了于等待; 鼓起的3; 4需要在拥抱; 5散开; 6哭泣里面; 7所有上述。 & a我坚信一切都是值得的 I believed all are is worth & a由于封建主义制度的腐朽和外国列强的侵略 As a result of feudalism system decayed and foreign big powers aggression & aSpearman’s rho 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe callback gets the rcu_head of the object passed as parameter and can use the container_of mechanism to access the object. 收回得到rcu_head通过的对象有参量并且渐近用途container_of机制到通入对象。 & aPast tense of the word feel
& a路很滑 Lu Henhua & aNuke has not been able to find a valid license. This may be because the license file is incorrectly installed, your current license has expired, or you do not have a valid Nuke license installed. Please check that you have installed the license file in the correct directory (see below for more details) - or contact sal
& a近年来,学生体质呈逐年下降的趋势,各学校的体育教学发展前景也是令人堪忧,其原因一部分来自社会,更多的是来自学校政策和体育教师,学生自身的原因也是不容忽视。本文通过对学校政策、体育教师、学生等角度分析目前体育教学的现状。 In recent years, the student physique assumed the tendency which dropped year by year, various schools sports teaching prospects for development also were make one endure sorrow, an its reason part came from the society, more was comes from the school policy and the gym instructor, student own reaso & a1 cap 1个盖帽 & ashopkeeper 店主 & a我现在很烦, I very am bothersome now, & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!The bog is 5 years old The bog is 5 years old & abut it may
show that something is wrong with your health 但它也许表示,某事是错误的以您的健康 & a他正在谈话,没有看到老师走进教室。 He is conversing, had not seen teacher enters the classroom. & ai want to play basketball.do you have a basketball? 我想要演奏您有篮球的basketball.do ? & a我有一些玩具车 I have some toy vehicle & ain zhe sky 在zhe天空 & a少 Few & a美国十大品牌网 American ten big brand networks & a运动在我们生活中占了重要的部分。因此,我们应该常运动以帮助我们拥有健康的体魄及灵敏的头脑。 The movement lived in us has occupied the important part.Therefore, we should often the movement help us to have the health body and spirit and the keen brains. & a长江 Yangtze River & a周华健 Zhou Huajian & a星期日下午 On Sunday in the afternoon & a你能把这本英语书拿给TOM吗? You can take this English book for TOM? & ais this seat taken 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我讨厌讲英文,可以讲回中文吧 I speak English repugnantly, may speak Chinese &我恨那些经常骗我的人。 的翻译是:I hate people who are constantly lying to my people. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我恨那些经常骗我的人。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I hate people who always lie to me.
My hated those people often lie to me time.
I hate people who are constantly lying to my people.
I hate those regular cheating me.
I hate these to deceive me frequently the human.
相关内容&a每个人都有梦想,我也有个小小的梦想。 Each people all have the dream, I also have a small dream. & a宝贝女儿,妈妈想你了,好想好想,只是都没有地方可以诉说,妈妈希望你健健康康,快快乐乐,漂漂亮亮的。 The treasure daughter, mother thought you, good have wanted good to think, only is does not have the place to be possible to relate, mother hoped you are healthy, joyful, attractive. & a爱你不是两三天 Loves you is not 23 days & aa disease disabled him 疾病使他失去能力 & a拜拜,大学生活前的最后一页!晚安.. Breaks off a relationship, before university life last page! Good night. & a中国的国粹有很多 China's national essence has very much & aIf approaching year's end, litchinut meeting unexpectedly. 如果接近的年的末端, litchinut会议意想不到地。 & athe children in the west the children in the west & aThe separation of powers and federalism creates a complex environment for contemporary public administration 权力分立和联邦制创造一个复杂环境为当代公共事务管理 & astochastic 随机 & aI love the way you make me laugh 我爱您做我笑的方式 & a感应试验 Induction experiment & a刺激性 Irritating quality & ait was everyone cheered.i really enjoyed the trip 大家的它是cheered.i真正地享受旅行 & aGot one eighty degrees 得到一八十度 & adeserving 该当 & a生活平平淡淡 这样很好 Lives lightly is like this very good & a公益事业 Public utility & a滚蛋去吧你 Gets the hell out you & a前几天,我门设计了自己的校服 Couple days ago, my gate has designed own school uniform & a今年,我过了一个愉快的暑假,我和我妹妹去了佛山玩,佛山是一个美丽城市,在佛山姐姐带我去了很多地方玩,去买了很多衣服和食品,我觉得很开心,我喜欢这个暑假,我希望以后也能有这样开心的假期。 This year, an I happy summer vacation, I and my younger sister went to Foshan to play, Foshan was a beautiful city, led me in the Foshan elder sister to go to very many places to play, has bought very many clothes and food, I thought very happy, I liked this summer vacation, I hoped later will also
& ait is bad byebye 它是坏再见 & a始终在线 Throughout online & aStar Trek series Star Trek系列 & a希望你玩的开心。我等你回来。注意安全 Hoped you play happiness.I wait for you to come back.Attention security & aP2P和虚拟化小组都选择 P2P and the virtualization group all chooses & aAt the same ,I hope we can forever !l only love you ,cai qi di ,l miss you . 在同样,我希望我们永远能! l仅爱您, cai齐二, l错过您。 & a学生们都在教室里。 Students all in classroom. & a是一个非常尽责的女士 Is woman who fulfills responsibility extremely & abbq? so you will have meat and rice? bbq ? 如此您將食用肉和米? & apassins passins & aThe waiting becomes that pale and gorgeous . 等待成为苍白和华美。 & aHe sends his penpai e-mails 他送他的penpai电子邮件 & a在很久很久以前,有一个小男孩和一个小袋鼠。他们玩得很开心。但是被大袋鼠看见了,大袋鼠从树上跳下来。把小袋鼠放到袋子里。男孩跑了,小袋鼠也跟了上去。男孩撞到了树上。 Before very long very long time, some young boy and a wallaby.They play very much happy.But was seen by the great gray kangaroo, the great gray kangaroo jumps down from the tree.Puts the wallaby to the bag in.The boy has run, wallaby also with.The boy hit on the tree. & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!painting crying   什么意思 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 绘哭泣   什么意思 & a但是他不喜欢做运动 But he does not like making the movement & a部分国有企业仍然维持传统工资体制。 The part state-owned enterprise still maintained the traditional wages system. & a不气 Was not mad & a黄明顺 Huang Mingshun & a把每个单词的词根词缀联合起来,你就会发现。任何一个单词就是由一个词缀和一个词根组成的。所以即使再长的单词。只要弄清了他的词根和词缀,你就能记住了。 Unites each word stem affix, you can discover.Any word is composed by an affix and a stem.Even if therefore long word.So long as has clarified his stem and the affix, you can remember. & a你会说中文吗?你来自哪里?我想找个会说中文的人!我是美国人! You can speak Chinese? Where do you come from? I want to look for the human who can speak Chinese! I am an American! & aSolimoom Solimoom & a在很久很久以前,有一个小男孩和一个小袋鼠。他们玩得很开心。但是北大袋鼠看见了, Before very long very long time, some young boy and a wallaby.They play very much happy.But the Beijing University kangaroo saw, & a在法国的朗尚折弯类型模型介绍 Bright still bent at the knees in France the type model introduction & aCLAVIN,PHOTOGRAPHER,ZHOU JUN,ASSISTANT,DIRECTOR,MAGIC&MAKSIM,BRAND,ORIGIN CLAVIN,摄影师,周?主任6月,助理, MAGIC&MAKSIM,品牌,起源, & a人们没有多种选择 The people do not have the multiple options & aMOVEL LI MOVEL李 & a经营开发部 Management development division & a发现钱包被偷了 Discovered the wallet is stolen & a我在中国的新疆克拉玛依市上学 BEN okula ?in'in Xinjiang Karamay ?ehir & aCLAVIN,PHOTOGRAPHER,ZHOU JUN,ASSISTANT,DIRECTOR,MAGIC&MAKSIM,BRAND,ORIGIN, CLAVIN,摄影师,周?主任6月,助理, MAGIC&MAKSIM,品牌,起源, & a信任是用来沉淀的 而不是用来挑战的 But the trust is uses for to precipitate is not uses for to challenge & aIt offered a packet of 100 mixed stamps for $10. 它提供了100张被混合的邮票小包为$10。 & a很高兴看到对方 Sees opposite party very happily & a我恨那些经常骗我的人。 I hate these to deceive me frequently the human. &

我要回帖

更多关于 憎恨的意思 的文章

随机推荐