求职经历排仓用英语怎么说说

个人工作经历情况 主要的社会经历,工作情况 的翻译是: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
个人工作经历情况 主要的社会经历,工作情况
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&aLet's sing the song together 我们一起唱歌曲 & aif the artifacts themselves match the age of the deposits that harbored them,as expected,it could begin to shift the center of gravity for studying the evolution of human behavior from Europe to Africa 如果人工制品匹配窝藏他们储蓄的年龄,预期,它可能开始转移重心为学习人类行为的演变从欧洲向非洲 & aDAVSAT GROUP LIMITED 被限制的DAVSAT小组 & aIN RELATION TO THE VESSEL OR OTHER MEANS OF TRANSPORT OR PORT OF LOADING OR PORT OF DISCHARGE
& adialer-ril-not-ready-error 拨号程序ril没有准备好错误 & achop the official seal 砍正式封印 & a有些人不同意某事 Some people do not agree with something & aword ingenium, which they explained as meaning natural talent or
& aGuangzhou Glory bottles Hotel 广州荣耀装瓶旅馆 & aHow excited Archimedes was! 怎么激动的Archimedes是! & a景区门票价格 Scenic area admission ticket price & a我想去杭州玩 I want to go to Hangzhou to play & ausing the refrigeration cycle of the CO2 heat pump, stores DHW in the ST, and supplies it to a tapping site. 使用二氧化碳热泵的制冷循环,商店DHW在ST和供应它对一个轻拍的站点。 & a天津公安局南开分局 Tianjin Police station Nankai Sub-bureau & aSorry, insufficient credit for download - upload first. 抱歉,不足的信用为下载-首先上装。 & aAs is all know 正在翻译,请等待... & a任命为项目组副组长 正在翻译,请等待... & aCounter Terrorist's win Counter Terrorist's win & ano ,before maybe.but now, i already understand something so
... 正在翻译,请等待... & a下午8点有人在门口接你 In the afternoon 8 o'clock some people meet you in the entrance & a中性包装 正在翻译,请等待... & a不知道可否申请成为贵公司在中国区域深圳地区的代理商或加盟商 Did not know whether or not applies to become your firm in the Chinese region Shenzhen area business agent or alliance business & a科学的考核是奖惩的主要依据。传统的人事管理,主要凭直觉、印象、随意的观察以及凭简单的成绩记录对工作情况作出评定,因而缺乏严格、系统、科学的评定手段,容易造成评定上的失误。现代公共部门人力资源管理要求运用正式的评价系统,准确、公正、积极地对公务人员作出考核和评定。考核方法应该有科学性,应该将定性与定量相结合,应该使考核制度化、规范化。在这样的考核机制下,才可能准确地不带个人感情色彩地判断每个人的功与过,以及每个人贡献的绝对量和相对量,才能公正地决定奖励谁、惩罚谁。公正和公平的奖惩,必须建立在公正和公平的考核基础上。实施公共部门公务人员绩效考核,重视公务员激励过程。以“绩效”为主线的公务员考核是完善激励机制的核心内容。绩效考核的核心是:
& a我会永远在你身边 I can forever side you & a我以后什么都不说了 正在翻译,请等待... & aAfter the crafts join together,the astronauts will go into the space lab 在工艺一起之后加入,宇航员将进入空间实验室 & aimage and subpixel measurement resolution.
& a在英国小说的发展史上有承上启下的意义, Has the significance in the English novel history which links the preceding with the following, & aon the left of ther road 在那里路左侧 & a天文学 Astronomy & a我曾今起得很早,睡得很晚 I once starting today very early, rests very much late & a我们都被看笑话了 We all look at the joke & a懂得完善部门管理制度 正在翻译,请等待... & aMicrosoft ACPI-Compliant System 微软ACPI服从的系统 & a谢谢你接纳了我的点评 Thanked you to admit my review & a根据客户要求,我们需要提供WS575的酸度值,但是COC报告里没有它们 According to the customer request, we need to provide WS575 the acidity value, but in COC report not they & anetwork is down 正在翻译,请等待... & aCRISLL Y CO. 正在翻译,请等待... & a试验完成日期 The experiment completes the date & acommon vent 共同的出气孔 & a他遗弃我 He abandons me & afacilate facilate & a我们是天造地设的一对 We are the created by heaven and earth one right & a试验部门主管副总批准 The testing branch managers vice-always authorize & aRole—playing 角色扮演 & a短波红外 Short wave infrared & aAnswer:
& aLOREAL SOIN
REGENRANT NUIT LOREAL关心REGENRANT危害 & a都让我想继续读下去 All lets me want to continue to read & aFor flights departing a little past midnight (i.e. 00:25H, 00:40H, etc.), please be reminded that you need to check-in for your flight the day before the date indicated on your ticket 正在翻译,请等待... & a申请部门主管副总签字 正在翻译,请等待... & aA wound in the sole of your foot?" 一个创伤在您的脚脚底?“ & a权力制衡、实践成果 The authority keeps in balance, the practice achievement & a"Are you dealing with: “是处理的您: & a待人热情、办事稳重认真、有事业心。"
& a従来の破砕装置では得られない高品質な骨材を生み出すために、磨り揉み洗浄装置が開発されました。より理想的な応力を集中させる新機構を採用し、原材料の鈍化と整粒機能をさらに高度化、骨材生産に留まらない優れた汎用性を実現しています。 在前切细设备没有获得为了导致聚集体的高质量,它摩擦了并且摩擦了,并且清洁设备被发展了。此外一般用途,您采取新的机制做更加理想的重音集中,减速和原料的整体五谷作用不被限制到推进和聚集体生产优越成为事实。 & a个人工作经历情况 主要的社会经历,工作情况[职业经历]“贵公司”用英文怎么说??我要写封求职信
有间公司我特别想去,我的条件也符合要求,为了一击即中,我决定写封求职信,但不知道“贵公司”用英文怎么说,难道是your company??有没人知道,谢了。
没人知道吗??偶急啊
wentfuns和考公务员、研究生的朋友交流下各省市历年真题顶下!年前为了参加公务员考试,下了很大力气,收集了很多考试试题资料,现在差不多已经有10000余份了。为了不让这些来之不易的试题白白浪费,也为了给大家的考试有所帮助,现在拿出来给大家的考试做点参考:)要得留下信箱,或者发信给我,我的电子信箱会自动回复给大家。kai+ (去掉+)QQ:(去掉+)全部试题已经传到www.91kao+ti.com(去掉+),有需要的朋友可以去那里下!目前的试题有:国家公务员考试试题、四川公务员考试试题、江苏公务员考试试题、浙江公务员考试试题、上海公务员考试试题、广东公务员考试试题、广州公务员考试试题、深圳公务员考试试题、山东公务员考试试题、湖南省公务员考试试题、河北省公务员考试试题、河南省公务员考试试题、北京市公务员考试试题、江西省公务员考试试题、安徽省公务员考试试题、云南省公务员考试试题、黑龙江省公务员考试试题、辽宁省公务员考试试题、广西公务员考试试题、吉林公务员考试试题、新疆公务员考试试题、天津公务员考试试题等20余个省市公务员考试试题、公务员考试真题还有 知名在华企业面试试题,一些国家部委、各省市的公务员面试试题。以及北京大学研究生考试试题、中国科技大学研究生考试试题,复旦大学研究生考试试题、清华大学研究生考试试题、上海交通大学、山东大学、电子科技大学等近100所各大学研究生考试试题。另外,还有各地教师资格考试试题、导游资格考试试题、司法考试试题、注册会计师考试试题、四六级英语考试试题、专业四八级考试试题、日语考试试题、出国考试试题等等职业资格考试试题k0d2v3qd[职业经历]“贵公司”用英文怎么说??我要写封求职信
shit,不该来的总是来
在google里面应该可以收到
应该就是your company吧 呵呵
rich company, hehe
to 春风拂晓, 谢谢,我用google查了有好几种说法。to 活着真好dolphin ,用your company简单明了,我在英语版里问,有人说用u'r reputed company,呵呵。to crossrose1114 ,are you kidding?? hehe
your company ~~最常用的~~~
your firm.肯定对
Your esteemed company
Your esteemed company感觉这个比较合适,
没错,就是your esteemed company
大家还在看经历苦难对一个人来说是一件好事 的翻译是:Experience the suffering of a people is a good thing 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
经历苦难对一个人来说是一件好事
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Experienced the suffering of a person who is a good thing
Experience the suffering of a people is a good thing
Experience the suffering of a people is a good thing
[object Object]
The experience misery to a person is a good deed
相关内容&a敏捷的 Agile & aI said I forgot, do not hurt, it was because he loved too much to understand the 我说我忘记了,不伤害,它是,因为他爱太多了解 & a人不为己 天诛地灭 The human is not oneself condemned by heaven and earth & aMatt, next puctele activity. 馬特,下puctele活動。 & a一个写着“招聘,只招属狗的” Is writing “the employment advertise, only incurs is the dog” & a用行动感动你,用灵魂支持你。 Moves you with the motion, supports you with the soul. & a这个传统应该代代相传 This tradition should be the continuation of & a谢谢观看我的ppt展示 正在翻译,请等待...
& a作文【我有很大的变化】 null & a中国传统文化、思想、企业管理、影响 China traditional culture, thought, business management, influence & a长大是一件多么愉快的事 The coarsening is a how happy matter & a由于我朋友都很忙,所以我前天就举行聚会了 Because my friends very are all busy, therefore I day before yesterday got together on the hold & aMY BABY‘S MAMI 我的婴孩`S MAMI & a机械上用的零件 On the machinery uses components & aIn lieu of or apart from closing the register of Members the Directors may fix in advance a date as the record date for any such determination of Members entitled to notice of or to vote at a meeting of the Members and for the purpose of determining the Members entitled to receive payment of any dividend the Directors
代替或除关闭成员记数器之外主任也许事先固定日期作为登记日期为成员的任何如此决心有资格获得通知或到表决在成员的会议上和为确定成员的目的有资格收到所有股息的付款主任可以,在或在90天之内在这样股息固定的声明之前日期每随后日期象登记日期为这样决心。 & a就到这里吧 Arrives here & a清华同方集团 Qinghua same side group & anutshell 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOdeon Hotel Paris Centerwww.odeonhotel.fr Odeon旅馆巴黎Centerwww.odeonhotel.fr & a波士顿的剑桥城 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait's not that I don't want to stay 正在翻译,请等待...
& a幸福不 Happiness not & a我要出去吃晚饭, I must exit to have the dinner, & aBob wrote a poor article 鲍伯写了一篇恶劣的文章 & a太阳傍晚从西方落下 The sun evening falls from the West & aentertainment points 娱乐指向 & a我用的面料好 I use lining good & aDo you have a bank depoist certifications? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aprogrees progrees & a猪 你为什么不理我 Why does the pig you pay no attention to me & aYou forget I is it right? 您忘记I是它正确? & amany
of 许多 & aMan stomach has a
stomachache because he ate bad food. 因为他吃坏食物,人胃有一stomachache。 & a那儿什么都有 There anything has & aMy father likes eating yin foods like tofu 我的父亲喜欢吃yin食物象豆腐 & a做死的倒水,浇灭! Makes pouring water which dies, the pouring extinguishes! & aPlot Area PlotArea & a请大家记住 正在翻译,请等待...
& aUNfriend UNfriend & aJust because you do not say a single word 正因为您不说单词 & a我现在很激动 I very am excited now & aAll you have to pay only for the one love me. 您必须仅支付那个的所有爱我。 & awe dont have lost of homework to do today,but we have lost of
homework to do. 我们未丢失家庭作业今天做,但是我们丢失家庭作业做。 & aA boy can do everything for girl He is just kidding Love must need our patience。 男孩能做一切为他是正义的哄骗爱必须需要我们的耐心的女孩。 & a你通常做多长时间的家庭作业? You usually make the long time the homework? & a癌细胞的生存和发展离不开蛋白质的合成,然而,癌细胞在合成蛋白质时,则必须从健康细胞中夺取门冬酰胺,可是,与门冬酰胺共生的门冬酰胺酶却能控制癌细胞的生长,这是它无法克服的第一个矛盾。 Cancer cell's survival and the development cannot leave the protein the synthesis, however, cancer cell when synthetic protein, then must capture the aspartamic acid from the healthy cell, but, can control the cancer cell actually with the aspartamic acid paragenesis asparaginase the growth, this is & a全程时间是多少 The entire journey time is how many & aHundereds of students send me email each year for davice about education. 學生Hundereds每年送我電子郵件為davice關於教育。 & a我需要退出吗 I need to withdraw & a你们好,女士们,先生们 You are good, ladies, gentlemen & a你永远都是我的爱人 You forever all are my spouse & a快乐结局 Joyful result & avalder fields tam... Tamas Wells valder调遣tam… Tamas涌出 & a就更要做得好 Must be able to complete & aHami melon Hami melon & abe come engaged to complanining 来参与了到complanining & a经历苦难对一个人来说是一件好事 The experience misery to a person is a good deed &【英文求职信中的“工作经历”怎么说】 - 智联简历
英文求职信中的“工作经历”怎么说
英文求职信中的“工作经历”怎么说
时间:&&点击: 888 次
  在知名企业,特别是外企或500强企业的求职过程当中,一封出色的求职信是必不可少的。只有能体现个人才智的求职信,才能帮助你顺利地得到面试机会,谋求一份理想的工作。
  英文求职信中的&工作经历&怎么说?
  business background 工作背景
  business experience 工作经历
  business history 工作经历
  employment experience 工作经历
  employment record 雇佣记录
  professional history 职业经历
  professional experience 职业经历
  occupational history 工作经历
  如何描述&工作经历&?
  工作经历即专职及兼职工作经历(A history of a person&s professional and/or non-professional employment)
  包括:工作经历(work experience)、职业经历(professional history)、具体经历(specific experience)、兼职(Part&time)、实习(Intern)、实际业绩(Performance)、工作成就(achievements)、个人能力(People)、市场开发(Marketing develop)、关键问题的解决(breakthrough)、成功的要素(Element of Success)、胜任力(Competence)、被认命的职位(appointed position )等。
  例如:
  Sales manager.In addition to ordinary sales activities and manament of department , responsible for recruitingand training of sales staff members.
  销售部经理。除了政党销售活动和部门管理之外,还负责招聘与训练销售人员。
  Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd. Handledthe business trip schedule of the general manager.Met clients as a representativeof the corporation.Helped to negotiatea $5,000,000 deal for the corporation.
  深圳市石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了笔五百万美元的交易。
  Secretaryto president of Silverlion Group Corporation Ltd.Responsibilities:Receiving visitors,scheduling meetings,taking adn typing dictation,writing routineletters and reports.
  银利来集团有限公司董事长秘书。职责:接待访客,安排会议、笔录并打字、书写日常信函及报告。
  Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn.Fulltime in summers,part-time during school.
  在广州文化假日酒店当公关小姐。暑期全职,上课时间兼职。
  Assistant to manager of accounting department of a jointventure enterprise.Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics,and produced monthly financial statements.
  一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字,而且提出每月的财务报告。
  Workde 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of shenzhen University.Earned 45% of college expenses.
  在深圳大学书店当售货员,每周工作21小时,赚了大学费用的45%.
  Production manager:Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.
  生产部经理:引入质量控制,使得工作时数减少了20%,而生产力则提高了25%.
  Staff member of Shanxi TextilesImport adn Export Company.Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong,Macao,Taiwan,Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993.Made frequentbusiness trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills.
  山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年至1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽。
  描述&工作经历&时好用的小词
  更多描述&工作经验&的实用词汇(按字母序排列)
  accomplish完成(任务等)
  achievements 工作成就,业绩
  adaptedto 适应于
  adeptin 善于
  administer 管理
  analyze 分析
  assist 辅助
  authorized 委任的;核准的
  be proposed as 被提名为;被推荐为
  break the record 打破记录
  conduct 经营,处理
  create 创造
  decrease 减少
  demonstrate证明,示范
  devise 设计,发明
  direct 指导
  double 加倍,翻一番
  duties 职责
  earn 获得,赚取
  effect 效果,作用
  eliminate消除
  enlarge 扩大
  enliven搞活
  enrich 使丰富
  establish 设立(公司等);使开业;确立
  evaluation估价,评价
  excellent League member 优秀团员
  execute实行,实施
  expand推广;扩大
  expedite 加快;促进
  experience 经历
  exploit 开发(资源,产品)
  improve 改进,提高
  increase 增加
  influence 影响
  interprete口译,翻译
  inspired 受启发的;受鼓舞的
  install 安装
  integrate 使结合;使一体化
  introduce 采用,引进
  invent 发明
  invest 投资
  job title 职位
  justified经证明的;合法化的
  launch 开办(新企业)
  lead 领导
  lengthen 延长
  lessen 减少(生产成本)
  level 水平
  localize 使地方化
  maintain 保持;维修
  make 制造
  manage 管理,经营
  求职信范文
  April 13,20xx
  Room 212 Building 343
  Tsinghua University,Beijing 10xxxxx
  Ms. Yang:
  I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.
  I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.
  I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at
to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then.
  Sincerely,

我要回帖

更多关于 你怎么了用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐