任何时候都能被介词加关系代词英文歌替换吗

介词+关系代词
我的图书馆
介词+关系代词
1. &&& (1)&&& 2)&&&(3)who, whom, whose, whichthatwhen, where, why&&& This is the book that my father bought me yesterday. &&&the bookthat my father bought me yesterdaythe bookthe bookthatbought&&&The time when he arrives is not known. &&& when he arrivesthe timewhen&&&& 2. &&& whowhomwhowhosewhichof whichwhosewhich, who, whomthat&&& This is the man who helped me yesterday. ()&&& The teacher (who/whom/that) you want to see is coming. (see)&&&& I met a boy whose father was a astronaut. ()&&& Here is the coat which/that will be made to you. &&& This is the factory (which/that) we visited last year.(visited)&&& He has a book whose cover (=the cover of which) is very beautiful. &&& 3. &&& when, where, whywhentime, day, season, age, occasionwhereplace, city, town, village, house, case, situation, sceneswhyreasonwhenwhere“which”whyfor which&&&& There are occasions when (=on which) one must yield. &&&& Beijing is the place where (=in which) I was born.&&&Is this the reason why (=for which) he refused our offer?&&& &&& (1)The factory where his father worked has closed. ()&&& The factory which/that was built in 1978 has closed. 1978()&&& (2) I’ll never forget the days when we lived together. ()&&&& I’ll never forget the days (that) we spent in Australia. (spent)&&& (3) The reason (why) she was ill was that she had eaten bad meat. ()&&&& The reason (that) he gave for his absence was obviously fabricated.(gave)
&4. that& (1)all, little, few, much, any, anything, everything, nothing, none, the oneall, little, few, much, any, every, no&&&& All that can be done has been done. &&&& He will tell you everything that he heard about it.&&&& There is little work that is fit for you. &&&& I have eaten all the food that is left. &&& (2)(last, next)the only, the very
& This is the first film that I have seen since I came here.&&This is the best that has been used against pollution. &This is the very book that I am looking for.
& They often talk about the people and the things that they are interested in.
& (4)whowhichthat&&&Which is the house that caught fire last night? && Who is the lady that is playing the piano? && 5. that&&& (1)that&&& Yesterday I met Mary, who seemed very excided. &&& (2)thatwhom, whosewhich&&& The house in which we live is not large. &&& I know the young man with whom you live. &&&& thatwhich, whowhom&&&The house (which/that) we live in is not large. && I know the man (whom/who/that) you live with. &&& (3)all, any, few, one(s), anyone, everyone, those, people, hewho&&&& None so blind as those who won't see. &&& Anyone who is over sixteen is allowed in. &&&& I met someone who said he knew you. &&& He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick. (),&&& (4)&&&&I was the only person in my office who was invited. &&& A new master will come tomorrow who will teach you German.
1,+(whom, which)
The two thing of which they felt very proud were Jim’s gold watch and Della’s hair.
A harvester is a man who is harvesting or a machine with which we harvest crops.
2,+(which, whom, whose) :as a result, at the back of ,because of, in front of, in the middle of, at the bottom of, on the top of, at the foot of :, look after, be made of, take part in, look forward to The babies (who/whom) the nurses look after look strong and happy.
There is a great pain in my right foot, because of which I can only limp along.
They arrived at a farmhouse, in front of which sat an old man.
3,+(which, whose)+
He lived in London for three months, during which
time he learned some English.
Our English teacher, with whose help we have made great progress in English, has completed thirty years of teaching.
4,the++of+(which, whom)
This is the book the cover of which is designed by Mr Jones.
=This is the book, whose cover is designed by Mr Jones.
=This is the book, of which the cover is designed by Mr Jones.
1,all, both, none ,neither ,either, many, most, few, several, enough, half, some, any , one, two, three, the majority, a number, the youngest,
Here are two pairs of socks, either of which you& may choose.
The football team has 15 members ,the oldest of whom is 25 years old.
+whichwhomwhoseWhich
whom &&& whose
whenwherewhy
1I still remember the day on which =whenI went to Beijing.
2The factory in which =where I work is a large one.
3) This is the reason for which (=why ) he was late for school.
2. +(which
1 They arrived at a farmhouse in front of which sat an old man.
2 I saw a woman on the head of whom stood a bird.
3+ of which (), whom (),.
1) China has many islands, one of which is Taiwan.
2) There are a great many students here ,none of whom like the film.
3) He has five children ,all of whom are Party members.
4) Those foreign teachers , most of whom have never been to China before, are enjoying their work here very much.
5) There are many kinds of birds in Australia ,and over 140 species of snakes, many of which are extremely dangerous.
4. +which (),whom (),
1Could you tell me the man for whom you have bought this coat?
2) He built a transparent wall through which he could observe what went on inside.
3) The man , from whom I learned the news ,is an engineer.
by +which (),whom (), .
1The wolf by which the sheep was killed was shot.
2) The man by whom the wolf was shot is a good hunter.
6. of& which whose
1I saw some& trees
the leaves of which =whose leaves were black with disease
2 He mentioned a book
the title of which =whose title
I have forgotten
7 +which whose
1 It rained all night and all day during which time the ship broke into pieces
2The driver was the man from whose room she had stolen the map
1 She had only 1.87 dollars with which to buy Jim a present=to buy Jim a present
2 At last there was something about which to write home =to write home about
1A good ad often uses words_____people attach positive meanings
Ain which&& B to which&& C for which&& on which
2Dr Curtis Welch discovered that some children had a terrible disease_____he had no medicine
Aby& which B on& which&& C for& which Dto which
3There were two possessions of the James Dillingham Youngs ______they both took great pride
&A in which B for which C of& which D on which
4. Do you know the reason ______he didn’t come here?
A. of it B. for it C. which D. for which
5. The book, the cover,______is broken, is not mine.
A. of it B. for it C. in where D. of which
6. Have you found the cave _______the bear is hibernating?
&A. for& that B. in which C. in& where D. of& which
7. I used to live in a house,_______grew a tall tree.
A. in front of it B. in front of which C. in the front of& which D.in the front of it
8The boss paid us 10 dollars for washing ten cars_____ hadn’t been cleaned for at least half a year.
A. most of these B. most of them C. most of that D. most of which
9.Do you know the man _______I shook hands?
A. with which B. for whom C. to whom D. with whom
10.This is the worker, _____the book was written.
A. who B. whom C. of whom D. by whom
11.I like the way______he talks and laughs.
A. which B. when C. in which D. for which
12. These are the tools______to work.
A.with them B. by these C. by which D. with which
13In the new city there wasn't a single person_____the poor boy could turn for help.
A.that B. who C. from whom D. to whom
14She was educated at Beijing University _____she went on to have her advanced study abroad.
A.after that B.from which C. from that D. after which
15.His parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone______family was poor.
A. of whom the B. whom C. of whose D.the
16. Frank’s dream was to have his own shop______to produce the works of his own hands.
A. that B. in which C. by which D. how
17. I have many friends ,_____some are businessmen.
A. of them B. from which C. who of D. of whom
18. My aunt,_______life was hard, earned little money.
A. for whose B. for which C. for who D. for whom
1Battach----to-----2Cfor had no medicine for a terrible disease3Atake pride in 4Dfor for which =why 5Dthe cover of which =whose cover of
6 Bin the bear is hibernating in the cave 7B in front of&
in the front of There is a blackboard in the front of a house 8Dmost of which +most
and B9Dshake hands with sb 10Dthe book was written by the worker11Cwayin which
12D with in He can write in penOr He can write with a pen13D.turn to sb. for help ,“”14.D. :, educate
graduate , from which 15A of whom the family =the family of whom =whose family 16B“++” 17 D some friends some of them are businessmenwhomof whom 18 D for whose whose life
for whom for for “---”
1. I will never forget the days-----I spent together with my grandparents in my hometown.
&A. that&&&&&&& B.in which&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&& D.on which
2. She has read the poem----the teacher is speaking.
&A. which&&&&&& B.about which&&&& C.to which&&& D.of which
3. Her parents wouldn’t let her marry anyone----family was poor.
&A. of whom&&&& B.whom&&&&&&&&&&& C.of whose&&& D.whose
4. This is the reason----he will leave this company.
&A. for that&&& B.which&&&&&&&&&& C.for which&& D.that&
5. Do you know the gentleman----Mr. Green is talking?
&A. whom&&&&&&& B.with whom&&&&&& C.who&&&&&&&& D.that
6. The book, the cover----is broken, is not mine.
&A. of it&&&&&& B.for which&&&&&& C.which&&&&&& D.of which
7. There is a hole here----the mouse can enter my room.
&A. by which&&& B.in which&&&&&&& C.across which D.through which
8. Her sister works at the market----sells vegetables and fruits.
&A. where&&&&&& B.in which&&&&&&& C.at which&&&&& D.which
9. There were three students in the classroom, one of----father worked in the school was our monitor.
&A. whose&&&&&& B.whom&&&&&&&&&&& C.whom whose&&& D.whose whom
10. The boy, ----could not reach the shelf, went to look for something to stand on.
&A. the tall of whom&&&&&&&&&&& B.the tallest of whom
&C.the tallest one&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the taller of them
11. The hotel----during my holidays stands by the seaside.
&A.I stayed at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.which I stayed at it
&C.where I stayed at&&&&&&&&&& D.at that I stayed
12. There are 65 clerks in the company, ----30 are girls.
&A. more than B.less than C.among them D.of whom
13. Thank you very much for----you have done for my sister.
&A. that&&&&&&& B.which&&&&& C.if&&&& D. what
14. His glasses, ----he was like a blind man, were missing.
&A. without them B.that C.with which D.without which
15.The factory produces half a million cars every year and 80----are sold abroad.
&A. of which&&& B.which&&& C.of them&& D.those
16. Because of the traffic jam----I was caught, I was late for school yesterday.
&A. by which&& B.in which C.that&& D.in it
17. A modern city has been set up in----was a wasteland ten years ago.
&A. what&&& B.which&&& C.that&&& D.where&
18. American women usually identify their best friends as someone----they can talk frequently.
&A. with who&& B.whom&&& C.about which&& D.with whom
19. The journey around the world took the old sailor ten months,----the sailing time was 254 days.
&A. of which&& B.during which C.from which D.for which
20. Many young people are eager to get jobs with that company----products sell well both at home and abroad.
&A. with&& B.whose&& C.where D.in which
21.Privatization()is thought to be beneficial----it promotes competition.
&A. in which&&& B.in that&&& C.which&& D.that&
22. It rained all night, ----time Mary found water coming in through the roof of his house.
&A. which&&& B.during which C.that&& D.during that
23. Where is the boy----you have bought the English-Chinese dictionary?
&A. who&&& B.whom C.for whom D.all the above
24. The picture----a house and flowers is the one I like best.
&A. in which there has B.has C.where there is D.there are
25. He reminded me of the day----we had appointed
&A. which B.on which C.by which D.when&&
& ADDCB, DDDCB, ADDDC, BDDBB, BBDCA.
You need permission, ---- ----you can’t take the magazines out of the reading room.
This is the right way---- ----you can work out the maths problem.
The last place---- ----we stayed was the English Club.
The only thing---- ----I am not sure is grammar.
He gave me a lot of books, ---- ----the one about Lu Xun is the most instructive.
The teachers were talking about Jim, one---- ----problems was poor study habit.
China is our homeland, ---- ----we all take great pride.
The pen---- ----he was writing broke.
The young fellow, ---- ----my bike was repaired, is a friend of mine.
The news---- ----we were surprised came yesterday.
That is the old evening dress---- ----she often goes to the ball.
This is the newspaper---- ----I have learned the news.
At last they found the boat---- ----they came to the island.
Then came the exam---- ----we had well prepared.
That is the problem---- ----I have spent lots of time.
& 1. Without which 2.in which 3.at which 4.about which 5.among which
&& 6. Of whose 7.in which 8.with which 9.by whom 10.at which
& 11. In which 12.from which 13.in which 14.for which 15.on which
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢why指原因.在定语从句中做原因状语 eg. Please tell me the reason why you are late. 注意:关系副词引导的从句可以由“介词+关系代词 引导的从——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
why指原因.在定语从句中做原因状语 eg. Please tell me the reason why you are late. 注意:关系副词引导的从句可以由“介词+关系代词 引导的从句替换 (1) The reason why/ for which he refused the invitation is not clear, (2) From the year when/in which he was going to school he began to know what he wanted when he grew up. (3) Great changes have taken place in the city in which./where I was born. 判断关系代词与关系副词: 方法一: 用关系代词.还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词.不及物动词后面无宾语.就必须要求用关系副词或者是介词加关系代词,而及物动词后接宾语.则要求用关系代词.例如: This is the mountain village where I stayed last year. I'll never forget the days when I worked together with you. (错) This is the mountain village where I visited last year. (错) I will never forget the days when I spent in the countryside. (对) This is the mountain village I visited last year. (对) I'll never forget the days I spent in the countryside. 习惯上总把表地点或时间的名词与关系副词 where, when联系在一起.此两题错在关系词的误用上. 方法二: 准确判断先行词在定语从句中的成分.也能正确选择出关系代词/关系副词. 例1. Is this museum you visited a few days ago? A. where B. that C. on which 例2. Is this the museum the exhibition was held? A. where B. that C. on which 关系词的选择依据在从句中所做的成分.先行词在从句中做主.定.宾语时.选择关系代词 (who, whom, that, which, whose), 先行词在从句中做状语时.应选择关系副词 ( where 地点状语.when 时间状语.why 原因状语) . Exercises: The man is standing there is my father. A. who B. whom C. which 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据中英文提示完成句子。1. 在我们从Uluru回去的时候,有许多袋鼠从我们的车旁蹦过去。________ from Uluru, there were many kangaroos that ________&our car.2. 顺便说一下,我能再借一下你的相机吗?________&, can I ________&your camera ________&?3. Ayers Rock大得让我吃惊:有3.6千米长,348千米高。I ________&how big it was: 3.6 kilometres ________&and 348 kilometres ________.&4. 澳大利亚人在很多方面和我们一样。The ________&are like us ________&.5. 大部分澳大利亚人都说英语,尽管他们也有一些特别的表达方法,例如“好运一天!”和“别提心,伙计。”________&Australians speak English, ________&they have some________&"Good Day!" and "No worries, mate."6. 我的骆驼一直都躺着,每个人都觉得很搞笑。Everyone else thought ________&was very funny that my camel ________&.
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词1.每个人被告知要准备一种他们本国的传统食物。Everyone ______ ______ to prepare a _______dish from their own countries.2.在吃从冰箱里拿出来的食物前,应该热一下。&&Before eating the food from the fridge, you should_______ it _______.3.孩子们不被允许在街上踢足球。Children________ ________ ________to play football in thestreet.4.比萨饼被发明于意大利,而不是英国。Pizza______ ______in Italy, not in England.5.我没有生气。事实上,我根本就不知道这事。I'm not angry. ________ _______, I know nothing aboutthe matter.
阅读理解。&&&& "Dream may be more important than sleep. We all need to dream," some scientists say.&&&& &Dream takes up (占据) about one quarter (四分之一) of our sleeping time. People have a few dreamseach night. Dreams are like short films (电影). They are usually in color. Some dreams are like old films. They come to us over and over again. That may be because the dreamer is worrying about something. Dreaming may be a way of trying to find an answer. &&&& Some people get new ideas about their work from dreams. They may think about their work all day. These thoughts can carry over into dreams. &&&& Sometimes we wake up with a good feeling from a dream. But often we can't remember the dream. &&&& Too much dreaming can be harmful (有害的). The more we sleep, the longer we dream. The mind is hard at work when we dream. That is why (......的原因) we may have a long sleep and still wake up tired. 1. It may be less important to sleep than to _____.
[&&&& ]A. think B. dream C. work D. study 2. Dreams and films are usually _____.
[&&&& ]A. very longB. very sad C. about work D. in color 3. Why do some people often dream about their work?
[&&&& ]A. Because they are tired in the daytime. B. Because they are not interested in their work. C. Because they may be thinking about their work all day. D. Because they have too much work to do.& 4. The main idea of the story is _____.
[&&&& ]A. what the dream is B. people like to sleep C. dreams are like filmsD. we always remember dreams 5. Which of the following is true?
[&&&& ]A. Sleeping without dreams takes up about a quarter of our sleeping time.B. When we dream, the mind doesn't work. C. Too much dreaming is good for health. D. We may be still tired after a long sleep
填入相应的人称代词或物主代词
上表中第一行是人称代词(主格),来代指人,在句中作________。第二行是物主代词,表示“……的”,起到形容词的作用,修饰限定________
(阅读理解)
“Dream may be more important than sleep. We all need to dream,” some scientists say.
   Dream takes up(占据) about one quarter(四分之一) of our sleeping time. People have a few dreams each night. Dreams are like short films(电影). They are usually in color. Some dreams are like old films. They come to us over and over again. That may be because the dreamer is worrying about something. Dreaming may be a way of trying to find an answer.
   Some people get new ideas about their work from dreams. They may think about their work all day. These thoughts can carry over into dreams.
   Sometimes we wake up with a good feeling from a dream. But often we can't remember the dream.
   Too much dreaming can be harmful(有害的). The more we sleep, the longer we dream. The mind is hard at work when we dream. That is why(……的原因) we may have a long sleep and still wake up tired.(1)
It may be less important to sleep than to _________ .
A. think 				B. dream 			C. work 			D. study
Dreams and films are usually _______ .
A. very long 			B. very sad 		C. about work 		D. in color
Why do some people often dream about their work?
A. Because they are tired in the daytime.
B. Because they are not interested in their work.
C. Because they may be thinking about their work all day.
D. Because they have too much work to do.
The main idea of the story is ______ .
A. what the dream is  							
B. people like to sleep
C. dreams are like films 						  
D. we always remember dreams
Which of the following is true?
A. Sleeping without dreams takes up about a quarter of our sleeping time.
B. When we dream, the mind doesn’t work.
C. Too much dreaming is good for health.
D. We may be still tired after a long sleep
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
在定语从句中,何时只用介词加关系代词而不用关系副词?请举例说明,越详细越好.In nature some animals actively defend the area______they depend for the resources.B.on which D.where请问为什么选B,而不选D?(我也知道二者在很多情况下等同!)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
从句they depend for the resources.差一个宾语,所以应该是they depend on the area for the resources. 此处用which代替the area,所以选B 个人理解,哈哈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 介词加关系代词填空题 的文章

随机推荐