我想要的英语翻译当一位作家用英语

我们都想知道他是如何成为一名作家的。英语翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我们都想知道他是如何成为一名作家的。英语翻译
我有更好的答案
我们都想知道他是如何成为一名作家的We all want to know how he became a writer.我们都想知道他是如何成为一名作家的We all want to know how he became a writer.
It is known to us how he became a writer.
原文是我们都知道 还是 我们都想知道?
We all want to know how he became a writer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包当前位置: >>
我的梦想是成为作家英语作文
我的梦想是成为作家英语作文:鲁迅是我最喜爱的一位作家。他是中国最出名的作家之一。他写了大批的文章。因此,我也想成为像他一样的大作家。(作文地带提示:这孩子有志气。呵呵,努力!)
我的梦想是成为作家英语作文
Lu xun is my favorite writer. He is one of China's most famous writer. He wrote a lot of literature. Therefore, I want to be a writer, to him a great writer.
鲁迅是我最喜爱的一位作家。他是中国最出名的作家之一。他写了大批的文章。因此,我也想成为像他一样的大作家。(作文地带提示:这孩子有志气。呵呵,努力!)
It is deeply hidden deep in my heart. I like the famous writer can always himself into their passion for life in the start in the outside world and enjoy the fun, and put his own pleasure is recorded. I hope I can become one of the members of their level. Like in a very beautiful realm.
I think my thoughts and feelings, and contribute to my life.
I want to enjoy themselves do things and their interests. I want to travel the world's each quoin, records of others Happy and sad, I want to write novels and stories, experience, the record, because I think I can give people pay for others happy, some of the best memories. I want to be a writer, but my knowledge is limited, I don't have enough big view. I know almost every thing is very few, this is the key to become a writer.
Therefore, in this colorful life, I very hard with sharp eyes and tried to find inspiration, like searching writers can imagination world. .
I believe that as long as I work hard, the ideal never is a dream, it will one day true!
本文关键词(Tag):
与 我的梦想是成为作家英语作文 相关的文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带为您提供社会类问题英语作文集,其中包括空调价格战,公务员考试问题以及财富...
通过考试来测试学生长期以来被认为是评估学生能力的可靠方法。可是不恰当的强调考试已...
Joozone Editor's Note:如果您把以下句子都记住了,那您英语作文肯定写的错不了!作...
对私家车的看法 英语作文 以下为写作要求: Directions: Some people believe that pr...
How to overcome the difficulties 怎样克服困难一文由作文地带翻译提供-作文地带-有...
1. 宿舍 生活 有时会出现不 和谐 的情况 2. 一个 和谐 宿舍 生活 的必要性 3. 如何创...当前位置: &
求翻译:所以,我想成为一个作家和一个画家是什么意思?
所以,我想成为一个作家和一个画家
问题补充:
So, I want to become a writer and a painter.
Therefore, I would like to become a writer and an artist
Therefore, I want to become a writer and a painter
So, I wanted to be a writer and a painter
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:不好意思,我要告诉你一件事情,我今天不能上您的那节课了。因为我要参加一个英语讲座,是美国一位著名作家开的是什么意思?
不好意思,我要告诉你一件事情,我今天不能上您的那节课了。因为我要参加一个英语讲座,是美国一位著名作家开的
问题补充:
Sorry, I must tell you one thing, I can not on your class that has. English because I want to attend a lecture, a famous writer in the United States opened
I am sorry, but I would like to tell you one thing, I am unable to be here today at the section of your course. Because I would like to participate in an English talk, is one of the prominent writers of the U.S.
Embarrassed, I must tell you a matter, I could not today on your that class.Because I must participate in an English course, is an American renowned writer opens
I'm sorry, I'll tell you one thing, I can't your on the class today. Because I want to attend a lecture in English, is a United States run by a famous writer
Sorry to I'm tell you something I can't your on that lesson today. Because I want to attend a lecture in English, is a United States run by a famous writer
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我长大想当作家 英语作文 40字以上~是关于长大后当作家的~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I want to be a writerI want to be a writer when I grow up .Then I can write down many interesting storise .Many people could read my stories and feel happy .At that time ,I will feel very happy too .It is nice to make everyone happy !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我想要用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐