英语怎么改同义句题 同义句改写 看图

2016春六年级英语下册第一次月考试卷(陕旅版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2016春六年级英语下册第一次月考试卷(陕旅版)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2016春六年级英语下册第一次月考试卷(陕旅版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
六年级英语下学情调查卷(一)班级:&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名:&&&&&&&&&& 成绩:&&&&&&&& (部分,共20分)一、&听录音,补全句子或对话,每小题读两遍。(10分)1.&I use the mobile phone to send& ________.2.&----Who is that?----This is Mr Zhao ________& .& 3.&Tow little girls are ________ on the phone.4.&----What would you like?----I’d like three& ________ of fish .& 5.&----Hello, may I speak to kitty?----Sorry, Kitty is out. Can I take a ________ ?二、听对话,判断正(Y)误(N)。 (10分)(&&& ) 1. Miss White call for two beef hamburgers.(&&& ) 2. Miss White wants a bottle of juice and a bottle of milk.(&&& ) 3. It’s time to have dinner. (&&& ) 4. The food and drinks are thirty yuan.(&&& ) 5. Miss White live in Garden Road.(笔试部分,共80分)三、读一读,判断划线部分的读音是(Y)否(N)一致。(5分)(&& ) 1. A. now& &B. cow&& &C. down(&& ) 2. A. snow& &B. show&&& &C. brown(&& ) 3. A. too &B. cook&& &C. noodle(&& ) 4. A. plate& &B. take& &C. anything(&& ) 5. A. teacher &B. driver& &C. singer四、看图,写短语。(10分)&&&&&&&&& &&& 1. __________&&&&&&&& 2. __________&&&&&& 3. __________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 4. __________&&&&&&&&& 5. __________&&& 五、单项选择。(20分)(&&& ) 1. Hello! This is Cathy ________. &&&&& A. speaking& &B. speaks& &C. speak(&&& ) 2. You can play games ________ the mobile phone.&&&&& A. in&&& &B. on&&& &C. at(&&& ) 3. I hope ________ have mobile phone, too.&&&&& A. /&&& &B. for&& &C. to(&&& ) 4. Would you like something ________ drink?&&&&& A. to&&& &B. for&& &C. of(&&& ) 5. It takes too much ________ and it’s bad ________ their eyes.&&&&& A. to&&& &B. for&&&& &C. for(&&& ) 6. Please ________ a minute.A. waiting&&& &B. wait for&&& &C. wait(&&& ) 7. ---Could you please ask Kitty to call me?&&& ---________.&&&&& A. Oh&&& &B. Great&& &C. Sure(&&& ) 8. What ________ of noodles would you like? &&&&& A. kinds&&& &B. kind&&&&& &C. kindes(&&& ) 9. ---________ are they?&& ---Thirty-four yuan.&&&&& A. How many&& &B. What&&& &C. How(&&& )10. I want there ________ of ________.&&&&& A. fish&&&&&&& &B. fish&&&&& &C. fishs六、情景交际。(10分)(& ) 1. 当你给Kitty打电话时,你应该说:________&&&&& A. Hello, are you Kitty?&&&&&&& B. Hello, may I speak to Kitty?(& ) 2. 在电话中问对方是谁时,应说:________ &&&&& A. Who is that?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Who is this?(& ) 3. “询问对方想喝点什么”,用英语应说:________&&&&& A. What would you like to eat?&& B. What would you like to drink?(& ) 4. “手机很有用”,用英语应说:________&&&&& A. Mobile phones are very useful.&& B. Mobile phones are not useful.(& ) 5. “我想要两块面包”,用英语应说:________&&&&& A. I want two piece of bread.&&& B. I want two pieces of bread.七、按要求完成句子。(15分)1. I’d like two bowls of noodles. (对划线部分提问)& __________________________________________________2. Is that Liu Zhaoyang?(做肯定回答)& _______________________________________________3. I would like a plate of beef .(改为同义句)& _______________________________________________4. They are Thirty-four yuan.(对划线部分提问)& ________________________________________________5. Can I help you?(写出同义句)& _______________________________________________八、理解。快速判断:(正确的写T,错误的写F)(10分)Look at that boy. His name is Liu Bing. He’s a Chinese boy. He is in the kitchen. He likes apples. Su Yang is at home too. She is in the study. She likes drawing. Is Gao Shan at home? No, he is in the park. He is thirsty. He wants to drink some juice. Miss Li is in the office. She is reading. (&& )1.Liu Bing is in the kitchen .(&& )2.Liu Bing likes eating pears.(&& )3.Su Yang isn’t in the study .(&& )4.Gao Shan is thirsty and he wants to drink.(&& )5.Miss Li is drawing . 九、小练笔(10分)在日常生活中,我们接触的东西很多,如:mobile phone等。把你觉得最有用的东西写出来。What do you think is the most useful?要求条理清晰,不少于5句话。& ___________________________________________________________________& ___________________________________________________________________& _________________________________________________________________& ___________________________________________________________________文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一道初一英语同义句改写题.He goes to study in America when he is nineteen.He goes to study in America ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) nineteen.将上句改为下句,意思不变.一个括号内一个单词.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He goes to study in America (at) (the) (age) (of) nineteen.at the age of=when he is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
另一些英语题题题改写同义句.1.Please call me when you reach Shanghai.Please ____ me ____ when you reach Shanghai.2.He doesn't spend much time on his homework.It ____ ____ him much time ____ his homework.3.Let's continue our work.Let's ____ ____ with our work.4.You should try your best to improve your English.You should try your best to ___ your English _____.5.You'd better wear warm clothes in winter._____ ______ for you to wear warm clothes in winter.按要求改写句子.It's a nice house.(改为感叹句.)_____ _____ ____ _____ it is!Hu lin was born in 1992,Li lei was born in 1999.(合并句子)Li lei is ____ _____ ____ than Hu lin.Mary would like to spend ____ days on her research.A.a little B.much more C.a few more Our classroom is ___ larger than theirs.A.much B.quite C.very 用形容词的正确形式填空.-There are many ______ places in Australia.You may go there to visit them on vacation.-Thank you.But I think there are many ____ places in Egypt.(beautiful)-Which unit is _________ in Book Is Unit 12 ____?(difficult)-I don't think so.I think it's a little ____ than Unit 9.(easy.)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
改写同义句. 1.Please call me when you reach Shanghai. Please _ring___ me _up___ when you reach Shanghai. 2.He doesn't spend much time on his homework. It _doesn't___ take____ him much time _on___ his homework. 3.Let's continue our work. Let's _go___ _on___ with our work. 4.You should try your best to improve your English. You should try your best to _learn__ your English _well____. 5.You'd better wear warm clothes in winter. __It's___ better______ for you to wear warm clothes in winter. 按要求改写句子. It's a nice house.(改为感叹句.) What_____ __a___ _nice___ _house____ it is! Hu lin was born in 1992,Li lei was born in 1999.(合并句子) Li lei is _seven___ _years____ younger____ than Hu lin. 选择题. Mary would like to spend _B___ days on her research. A.a little B.much more C.a few more Our classroom is _A__ larger than theirs. A.much B.quite C.very 用形容词的正确形式填空. -There are many _beautiful_____ places in Australia.You may go there to visit them on vacation. -Thank you.But I think there are many _beautiful___ places in Egypt.(beautiful) -Which unit is ___the most difficult______ in Book 2? Is Unit 12 _difficult___?(difficult) -I don't think so.I think it's a little easier____ than Unit 9.(easy.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 know2 doesn' on3 keep going4 make better5 it's goodWhat a nice houseseven years youngerCA more beautiful the most difficulteasier
1.Please call me when you reach Shanghai. Please __let__ me __know__ when you reach Shanghai2.He doesn't spend much time on his homework. It __doesn't__ __take__ him much time __on__ hi...
扫描下载二维码八年级英语下册Units 1--10 复习学案
我的图书馆
八年级英语下册Units 1--10 复习学案
Unit 1&Section A一、&&&&教师寄语:Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.自信是走向成功的第一步。二、&&&&学习目标:Knowledge goals(知识目标).Words : robot, paper, less, fewer, will, pollution, astronaut ,space, fly, aloneSentences:--- Will there be less pollution? --No, there won’t. There will be more pollution.--Will there be fewer trees? --Yes, there will. Kids won’t go to school.三、教学重难点&◆重点&由will构成的一般将来时态的句式。◆难点&1.more,less,fewer的用法2.there be&句式的一般将来时态there will be四、学习过程1、预习导学及自测A.英汉互译1.污染________&&2.空闲时间_____________&&&&3.on computers___________&&4.study at home______ 5.in 100 years____________6. be free_________B.用more,less,fewer填空:1.There will be ________________(更多的建筑)in 50 years.2.The students will have _______________(更少的家庭作业)to do.3.There will be ________________(更少的污染)here.4. Kids will have ________________(更少的计算机)in their classroom.5.There will be ________________(更多的图书馆)in this city.6.There will be ________________(更少的树)in the park.2、语法小结:there be&结构①&构成:肯定句:There be+某人/某物+地点/否定句:There be +not, some改any,(not any可以换成no)/&&&&&一般疑问句;be提前,some改any②&there be&接词要运用就近原则.a. There____ a book and two rulers on the desk.b. There ____ two rulers and a book on the desk.③&There be&句型有时态的变化a.&一般现在时:There is/are…&&&&&b.&一般过去时:There was/were…c.&一般将来时:There will be…& /&There is/are going to be…④&there be句型的一般将来时结构为:There will be +&主语+其他。其否定形式是在will&后加not;疑问句形式是把will&提到there前。简略肯定回答:Yes, there will.&简略否定回答:No, there won’t.a.将没有足够的给人住的空间。________________________&&&&&&&&.b.世界上将有更少的动吗&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、自主探究&(1) Do you think there will be robots in people’s homes?此句是一含宾语从句的主从复合句,Do you think…是主句,there will be…是宾语从句。Do you think…?答语一般为:Yes, I think so.或No, I don’t think so.有时do you think作为插入语,放在特殊疑问词后,该疑问句的其他部分应为陈述语气。a.你认为十年后你会干什么?________________________________? &&b.I think:我认为每家都会有个机器人。________________________c.I don’t think:我认为将来孩子们不会去上学。_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(2)fewer, less和morefewer较少的;更少的,few的比较级,修饰可数名词复数我朋友比我的苹果少。__________________________________ .less较少的;更少的,little的比较级,修饰不可数名词我钱包里的钱更少了。____________________________________ .more更多的,many和much的比较级,可修饰可数名词,也可修饰不可数名词。瓶子里的水更多了。______________________________ .我们有更多的挑战。____________________________________ .注意:&few&和little&表示否定,意为“几乎没有”;&&&&&&&&&&&a few, a little表示肯定,意为“有一点儿”。&&(3)There will be more pollution. in five years.in five years&五年后,提问“in +&时间段”时用特殊疑问词how soonin&是指以现在时间为起点的“在一段时间以后”,也可以表示“在将来多少时间之内”,主句的谓语动词要用一般将来时态。after常常指以过去时间为起点的“在一段时间之后”,所以它与过去时态连用。当after指某个特定的未来时刻或日期之后,或指以将来某一时间为起点的若干时间之后时,它可以与将来时态连用。如:He started on Sunday and arrived in Beijing after three days.他星期天动身,3天之后到达北京。I’ll be free after Friday.&我星期五之后有空。a.&他两天以后回来。__________________________________.b.&我能一小时以内完成作业。______________________________.4、合作交流:畅想未来&&What do you think our city will be like? Discuss in groups and write about it.&至少六条,you can use there will ……….there won’t be ……….&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&五、【当堂达标】(一)&单项选择(&)1.The city will have _____ trees and _____ pollution.A. lot&&&B. fewer&&C. less&&&&D. less(&)2.Lana’s father will go to Paris _____ seven o’clock.A. on&&&&&&&B. after&&&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&D. at(&)3.There is only&  &&&&time left.We must hurry.A. little&&&&&& B. a little&&&& C. few&&&&& D. a few(&)4.How&long&will&cats&live&______?A. to&&&B. to&be&&&C. for&&&D. on(&)5.Industrial______&has&killed&much&of&the&river’s&wildlife.&&&&&&&&&&A. pollution& B. prediction &C. subway& D. paper(二)&用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空1.I won’t ________(be) free tomorrow.2.The students ________(have) a meeting this weekend.3.It’s _________(rain) this evening.4._______you _______ (be) free tomorrow?5.My sister ________( not move )to France this year.六、课后反思:我的收获:___________________________________________________&&&&&&&&我的不足:________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我努力的方向是_________________________________________________&&&&&Section B一、教师寄语:Where there is a will, there is a way.&有志者事竟成。二、学习目标:Knowledge goals(知识目标):New words: fly ,took, fall, fell, alone, probably, able, dress, come true , thought, already, made, human, possible , seem, impossibleTarget language: What do you think Sally will be in five years ?三、教学重难点&(重点:学会使用will来作预测;&难点:培养学生阅读习惯)四、学习过程1、预习导学及自测根据文章将下列短语补充完整。1.爱上(某人或某物)&_________&&&&2.be able to&&___________&&&&3. space station ______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.twenty years from now ________&&5. help sb. with sth. _______&&&&&&&&&&&6. make sb. do sth. _______&7.get bored&&_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. ______ like humans正好象人类&9.____ ___ the housework&帮助干&&&&&&10. ______ up&醒来11.do the ___ things ___ us做和我们一样的事情&12.have less work ______ ______有更少的事情要做13.have many different ______&有很多不同种形状&&14.help ______ ______people ______ ______&帮助寻找建筑物下的人们&15. ______ ______电动牙&&16.seem____&&似乎不可能17._____ and______ again&一次又一次2、自主探究,(1)I think&I’ll live in an apartment with my best friends,&because I don’t like living alone.&我想我将和我最好的朋友住在一个公寓里,因为我不喜欢单独居住。alone和lonelyalone可作副词,也可作形容词,不带感情色彩,表示客观情况。When the baby woke up,he found himself alone.这个婴儿醒来时,他发现只有他一个人。lonely意为“孤独的;寂寞的”,表示主观上感到孤独、寂寞,有较浓厚的感情色彩,指因缺少朋友、同学、友谊等而产生的一种悲伤和忧郁的情感。它作表语或定语。也可修饰地点,意为“人迹稀少的;荒凉的”。Do you feel lonely as an only child?&身为独生子女你觉得孤独吗?I was&&&&&&&&, but I didn’t feel&&&&&&&&&&.&我虽独自一人,但我不感到寂寞。(2)On the weekend, I’ll be able to dress more casually.译为:在周末,我将会穿得更休闲&①&区分:be able to&和can二者都可以表示“能;会”。在表示现在和过去“力所能及”时,二者可以互换,但它们也有一些区别:be able to可用于各种时态;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&可用于不定式的后面;不能用于表示猜测的句中。can只用于一般现在时和一般过去时。不能用于不定式的后面。表示猜测时,只能用can。Eg: You will&&&&&&&&&&&&&learn another foreign language in two years.两年后你将能够学另一门外语。Eg: Mr King&&&&&&&&&&&&&be at home now.&现在金先生不可能在家。②&比较一下dress, wear和put on吧三者都有“穿衣”的意思,但“穿”法不同。dress可表动作,人作宾语,构成dress sb.&或dress oneself/ get dressed。The old woman can’t get dressed./ dress herself.这老妇人不能自己穿衣服。也可表状态,常构成&be dressed in +衣服The girl is dressed in a white skirt.&这女孩穿着一件白色的裙子。wear指“穿着”的状态,也可表示“戴着”,后接衣服等的名词。She wore her red coat and glasses.&她穿上了她的红外套,戴上了眼镜。put on&指“穿”的动作,即“穿上”,&后接衣服的名词。It’s cold. Please put on your sweater.&天冷,请穿上你的毛衣。(3)For example, there are already robots working in factories.例如,已有一部分机器人在工厂里工作了。There is/ are +sb./ sth. +doing sth.&表示“有某人/某物在做某事”。Eg: There&&&&&&&&&some boys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in the swimming pool.有一些男孩在游泳池里游泳。(4)That may not seem possible now, but computers, space rockets and even electric tooth brushes seemed impossible a hundred years ago.现在看起来似乎是不可能的,但在100年之前,电脑、宇宙火箭甚至电动牙刷似乎也是不可能的。Seem的用法:seem + adj./ n.&&/seem + to do sth.//It seems that …&&好像……eg: His book seems to be here. = It seems that his book is here.3、拓展创新写一写对自己十年后的生活的设想,然后读给全班同学听。五、【当堂达标】(一)&根据所提供的首字母和汉语提示完成单词。1.-Where did you l_____ before.&&&&-I lived in Beijing.2.Jim will be a&&&&&&&&&&&&to meet his old friend next month.3.I will have a job&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(面试)tomorrow. I need to look smart.4.On the weekend, I’ll be able to dress more _____(随便).5.-Who _____(写) this letter?&&&&&-Tom did.(二)&任务型阅读In ten years, I think will be a doctor for people. I will live in Beijing ,because Beijing is the 1.&&&&&&&&&&&of China. I think Beijing is a really beautiful city. I will work at a big hospital.As a doctor, I think it's an interesting and difficult job, and I must study biology hard now. And I want to have a pet dog, 2.I can't have any pets now&because my mother hates them. I might even keep a pet pig! So in ten years, I will have an apartment and keep many animals. And I will probably go camping and go shopping in Beijing. On weekdays, I will be able to wear a suit.&&3.但是在周末,我将穿得更随便些。I am sure I will have a happy life in 10 years. I can't wait!1.填入所缺单词:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&同义句转换I can't have any pets now= I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&pets now.3.将此句翻译成英语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 What will the writer be in ten years?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.给这篇短文拟一个标题:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&六、课后反思:我的收获:___________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&我的不足:___________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我努力的方向是_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Unit 2&&Section A一、Teacthers’ words:A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.千里之行,始于足下.二、learning aims1.key words :&&play loud argue wrong style could should ticket surprise either2. key phrases :&&keep out ,argue with ,out of style, call sb. up, a ticket to ,on the phone,&pay for, part-time job3.Key sentences:1)What’s wrong? What should I do ?2)He doesn't have any money, either.3)What should they do? They should talk about their problems.4.&Moral aims:&增进同学之间的友谊,互敬互爱,懂得关心他人是一种美德三.学习过程Step1.&基础回顾单词大比拼,看谁能用最快的速度记住下列单词。不让----进入&&keep out&&&&&&&&使惊奇;使意外&&surprise票;入场券&&ticket&&&&&&&&&&&&争论,&争吵&&&argue不时髦的;过时的&&&out of style&&&用电话交谈;在通话&on the phone错误的;有毛病的&wrong&&&&&&&&付---帐&&付买---的钱&pay for兼职工作&&part-time job&&&&&&&青少年论坛&&Teen Talk&Step2.&自主学习&合作探究learning course about words1. keep out =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&不让&…&进入eg.别让那只狗进入我的房间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 . play v.&&播放,玩-n.&&&&&&&&&播放器/运动员eg,播放CD播放器&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. loud adj./adv&&吵得,声音大的.播放&CD声音大&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. argue:与某人辩论某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&与某人谈论某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eg.I don’t want&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我不想再那件事上与你争吵5.wrong adj.错误的,有毛病的,eg.你怎么了?&&&What’s&&&&&&&/&&&&&&&&&&&/&&&&&&&&&&/&&&&&&&&&&with you?6.style n.风格&eg.&流行:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&过时:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.①打电话的8种表达方法:call sb. up.=call sb.=&&&&&&&&&&&&=make sb. a call=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=give sb. a ring =telephone sb.=phone sb.②请给我回电话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.8.ticket&复数tickets&常与介词&&&连用eg.给我一张球赛票Please give me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.surprise①&v.&惊讶&给某人惊讶,surprise sb.=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②v-adj.&&&&&&&&&通常修饰人,或是人做主语,&&&&&&&&&通常修饰物,或是物作主语.③v-n.&&surprise.&令某人惊讶的是,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eg. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&this news.我对这个消息感到惊讶。&&&&This is a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&result.这是一个令人惊讶的结果。10.talk on the phone&用电话交谈, on&是介词,有&&&&&的意思eg.通过无线电,&&&&&&&&&&通过网络&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&通过电视&&&&&&&&&&&&此外on&作为介词&有进行的意思:eg.在执勤,干值日&&&&&&&&&&&&&&在度假&&&&&&&&&&&&从事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11.pay过去式&&&&&&&可以与spend /cost&替换eg. I paid some money&&&&&&&these books.我花钱买了一些书= I&&&&&&some money&&&&these books.= These books&&&&&me some money.12.①find a part-time job找一份兼职工作,反&&&&&&&&&&&全职的.②okey =&&&&&&&&&&&&,区分:That’s right:&&&&&&&&&&&That’s all:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&It’s right:&&&&&&&&That’s all right:&&&&&&&&= It doesn’t matter。13..either:adj:任一的①&I like English,too(变否定句):&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②&&&&&&&&of them is ok:他们中任意一个都很好。&&&&&&&&of them is ok:他们两个都不好。&&&&&&&&of them&are&ok。两个都很好。&&&&&&&&of them like English。他们所有都喜欢英语。Step3.Grammer:&情态动词could和should的用法 &&&&&& 1.Should表示劝告、建议、命令,译为应该2.could&是can&的过去式,用在委婉语气中,译为,可以,可能 eg:You&&&&&&&&&&&&go to class right away.&你该马上去上课。&&&&You&&&&&&&&&&&&&&call him up.你可以给他打电话。Step4. Free talk Look at these problems. Are they serious or not? Write them in the appropriate box.SeriousNot serious&&&五、【当堂达标】(一)&单项选择(&&)1. --&&&&&&&&&&&&&&--I argued with my best friend.A. How are you ? B. What’s wrong? C. Can I help you ? D. Good morning!(&&) 2.&&&&&&&&&&you could get a part-time job.A. though&&&B. May&&be&&&C.&&Maybe&&D.&&But(&&) 3. -- I think you should go to bed early every day.&&--&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. T hank you for helping me.&&B. Of&&&course.C. It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&&D. That’s a good idea.(&&) 4. --Let’s talk&&&&&&&&&the&&weather.&&&&&&-- OK.A. to&&&&B. with&&&C. about&&&D. on(&&) 5. I think you shouldn’t argue&&&&&&&&her, maybe you should buy some flowers&&&&&her.A.with, for&&B .to, with&&C. for, with&&D. with, from1.&&&&&&&get a tutor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(二)自我检测根据上句完成下句,且使上下两句意思相符,每空一词。1.What's wrong with Jim? What's _________ _________ with Jim?2.He had a good rest after he had lunch.He _________ _________ a good rest _________ he had lunch.3.Please tell us what we should do next time.Please tell us _________ _________ _________ next time.4.You must speak English as much as you can.&&You must speak English _________ _________ _________ _________.六、课后反思:我的收获:_______________________________________________________我的不足:_______________________________________________________我努力的方向是_____________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&Section B一、Teacther’s words:Knowledge is power.&&(知识就是力量)二、learning aims1.key words :&&&&&&&&&bake tuter original haircut except upset fail until fit pressure complain include pushy send compare crazy adult organized freedom2.key phrases :have a bake sale,the same as,in style,get on,as…as possible,all kinds of ,compare to/with ,on the other hand,orginazed activities3.Key sentences:1)Everyone else in my class was invited except me.2)You left your homework at home.3) My cousin is the same age as me.4)They might find it difficult to plan things for themselves.5)They try to fit as much as possible into their kids’ lives.6)Pushy parents are nothing new,but now parents seem to push their children a lot more.三、学习过程Step1.&预习及检测英汉互译①&&&&&尽可能_____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②&Fit …into___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&③&Get on___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&④&在一方面,在另一方面_____&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑤&Be angry with____&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑥&从…借来&___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑦&Have a fight with____&&&Step2.合作交流&&learning course about words1.卖烧烤&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&请家教:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&一个新颖的课题:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.haircut v.理发:have a haircut =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.except&除了,&介词eg. Everybody goes to the playground&&&&&&Mary(除了,不包括在内,“减去”)&Everybody goes to the library&&&&&&&me.(除了…包括在内,“加上”)4.fail v.失败—n.&失败&&&&&&&&&&。反义词v.—n.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&成功:Eg.她考试失败了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&与某人相处的好eg.我们应该与同学和睦相处We should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.fit v.&①适合,适应I can’t find the clothes&&&&&&我找不到适合我的衣服.②fit sb/sth into sth:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Eg:I’ll try and fit you in after lunch.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Parents always try to&&&as much as possible&&&&kid’s lives。父母总是尽量在孩子生活里安排尽可能多的内容。③fit –比较级&&&&&&-最高级&&&&&&作adj.:健康的,保持健康:keep fit=&&&&&&&&&&/&&&&&&&&&&be fit for sb:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eg. This place&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。这个地方不适合你住。7.complain:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.向某人埋怨某事eg. I’m going to complain to the headmaster about this.我要向校长诉说这件事。8.include:①v.包括.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&包括做什么&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eg. Your duties include&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&你的职责包括打印信件和接电话②介词:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&包括….在内eg. I got three days’ holiday&&&&&&&&&&&Women’s Day.我得到了三天的假期包括妇女节。9.send sb. sth =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.过去式&&&&&&&&&eg. I sent you a postcard =I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.我寄给你一张明信片10.all kinds of =&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&各种各样的,后面通常加&&&&&eg. There are many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&animals in the zoo.&在动物园里有各种各样的动物。11.①&compare A&&&&&B&&把A与B&&&&&&&eg. Many parents always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&很多家长总是把自己的孩子与他人的比较。②&&&&&&compare A&&&&B,&&&把A&&&&&Beg. People usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&人们通常把老师比作蜡烛。12.crazy-比较级-最高级&crazy -&&&&&&-&&&&&&&较疯狂的,最疯狂的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&对..很热衷eg. He is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&他对足球很热衷。13.&&&&&&&&&&&&一方面,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,另一方面,one …..the other…着重指两者中,意思是,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eg. I have two pens ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我有两支笔,一只红另一只蓝14. freedom n.自由&have freedom to do sth.有干….权力的自由eg, You have freedom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.你现在又想干什么就干什么的自由.Step3.重点句子解析:1.Everyone else was invited expect me.其他的每个人都被邀请了除了我。①else&放特殊在疑问词和不定代词/副词之后,表示其他的….Eg: Anything else?还要别的吗?&&&&&&What else do you want to buy?你还想要买别的吗?②was invited是一种被动语态的用法,意思是&被邀请,结构be +done,Eg: The flowers are watered by us.花已经浇水了。2.I’m upset and don’t know what to do.我很伤心不知道该怎样去做。①此句为简单句,what to do=how to do it.②可以替换为宾语从句,(注意从句是陈述语序)I’m upset and I don’t know&what I should do.= I’m upset and I don’t know&how I should do it.3.She also says that these children may find it hard to think for themselves when they are older.她也说这些孩子也许发现当他们长大时为他们自己考虑很难。①此句为宾语从句,主句为:She also says:连接词为that&,可以省略②句是一个when引导的时间状语从句,时态是主现从现,③fnd it+adj. to do sth.发现做某事怎样find +宾格+宾补,其中it&是形式宾语,真正的宾语是&to do sth.eg:孩子们都认为上网是一件有趣的事&&&The children all think it interesting to surf the Internet.(think it+adj to do sth.)该句子还可替换成find+宾语从句,Eg:She found it boring to do too much housework.&=She found it was boring to do too much housework.&(It’s+adj for sb. to do sth.对于某人而言做某事怎样.)④可以用该句型的其他动词还有make /think/feel/let/ it +adj to do sth.&&&(使得&/认为/感觉/做某事怎样)eg: That makes it more interesting to learn English well.那样使得学好英语更感兴趣。Step4.&拓展创新&&&&&&&&Write your own letter to an advice column. Your problem can be real or imaginary. Read your letter to the class and ask for advice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&四、【当堂达标】(一)&&单项选择(&&)1.My parents want me _____at home every nightA. stay&&&&&B. staying&&&&&C. to stay&&&&&D. staies(&&)2.I argue ______ my best friend&&&&&A.with&&&&&B. about&&&&&&C. at&&&&&&&&&D. and(&&)3.He doesn’t have any money , ______.&A. either&&&&B. too&&&&&&&&C. also&&&&&&&D. but&(&&)4.He could do nothing except_____ TV.A. watch&&&&B. watches&&&&C. watching&&&D. will watch(&&)5.Please ______ who broke the window .A. find out&&&&&B. find&&&&&&C. look for&&&&&&D. look out&(&&)6.WhenIarrived home, I remembered that I&&&&&&&my key in the classroom .A. forget&&&B. forgot&&&&&&C. leave&&&&D. left&(&&)7.I really don’t know _________.A. what should I do B. what to do C. how to do&&D. how I should do(&&)8. They are good friends , but sometimes they _____each other .A. argue of&&&&&B. argue&&&&&C. argue to&&&&D. argue with(二)任务型阅读&Dear Mary,&&&I have a problem ,and I need your help. I always thought I was popular at school. But I just1.&&that my friends were planning a birthday party for my best friend, and they didn’t invite me. 2.E&&&&&else in my class was i&&&&&&&except me .and I don’t know why.&3.&我认为我没做错。&I’ very upset and&&4.&I don’t know what to do.&What do you think? Can do you help me?Yours,Lonely kid1.填入空缺单词或短语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.首字母填词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.翻译成英语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.写出同义句。I don’t know what to do.=&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.Give him some advice ( at least two pieces)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&五、课后反思:我的收获:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我的不足:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我努力的方向是_______________________________&&Unit3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Section A【知识目标】本课的13个单词以及相应的动词短语、介词短语。&&&&&&&①&A:What were you doing when the UFO arrived ?&&&&&B:I was standing in front of the library when the UFO arrived.&&②&A:What was the boy doing when the UFO landed?&&&B:He was sleeping late.【重点】过去进行时&&was / were + doing sth.【难点】过去进行时时态的熟练运用,when&和while&的用法区别【学习过程】Step1&自主学习1.一个飞碟_____________2.理发店_________3.在盥洗室_________4.在卧室__________ 5.&在厨房里____________&&&6.出去_______________7.一个外星人__________ 8.buy(过去式)__________9.get(过去式)______&&&&&10.一次不寻常的经历______11.&起飞________12.kid(现在分词)_________Step2&知识梳理(一)过去进行时1.含义:表示过去的某一时刻或某一时间内正在进行或发生的动作。2.构成:was/were +v-ing。3.标志:at that time, this time yesterday, all the evening, from 8:00 to 10:00yesterday, just then, at nine yesterday, when等表示明确有具体的时间状语。eg:I was doing my homework at this time yesterday.What was Tom doing at ten yesterday.I was eating dinner when the phone rang.4.具体的句型:(1)肯定句:主语+was/were +v-ing eg:&They were having a meeting that time.&(2)否定句:主语+was not(wasn’t)/were not(weren’t) +v-ing&上句改写为:They were having a meeting that time._____________________&(3)一般疑问句式:Was/Were +主语+v-ing?&肯定回答:Yes,…was/were.&否定回答:No,…wasn’t/weren’t.Eg:Was she reading a book when the teacher came in?Yes, she was.&&/ No, she wasn’t.(二)when与while用法1.when是“当……时候”,相当于at that time,既可以表示某一时刻又可以表示某一段时间,所以when引导的时间状语从句动词既可以是延续性的,又可以是非延续性的。when引导的时间状语如果是一般过去时,主句一般用过去进行时。而while也意为“当……时候””,相当于during the time,表示某一段时间历里的情况,故其引导的时间状语从句中的动词必须是延续性的。eg:While I was watching TV, my mother came back.=When my mother came back, I was watching TV.2.while重在强调其后的动作与助于动作的对比,表示“与此同时”。eg:She was listening to music while I was playing computer games.(三)练习1)_____ the teacher came in, we were talking and laughing.2)I got home______ my mother was cooking dinner.3)They were dancing _____ we came to meet them.4)_______the alien was visiting the museum, the boy called the police.Step3&学习&3a部分&1.读课文,写出下列短语和句型。1)一次不寻常的经历&__________&&&2)大约在十点左右&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3)&跟随某人做某事______&&&&&&&&4)它是多么的奇怪!&_______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5)当它走进一家礼品店的时候我感到非常惊讶。__________________________________________6)太不可思议了。__________________________________2.再读短文,回答问题。1)When did the UFO land ? what was the writer doing ?2) What places did the alien go ? what did they do ?3) Did the alien buy any souvenirs in the shop&?4) What did the writer do while the alien was in the museum ?【当堂达标】(一)根据句意及首字母完成单词1.My sister was watching TV w_______ she was having supper.2.My mother was cooking in the k_______ when I got home yesterday.3.My friend b_________ me a book as a birthday present last week.4.The plane l_______ safely at last.5.I graduated from Shandong University this year. So I have no e_______in teaching English.&(二)&用所给词的适当形式填空1.What an ________(amaze) sight!2.I often see Mrs. Green________(water) flowers in her garden.3.When they came into the room, Jack and Mike ________(read) books.4.While I________(sing) an English song, he ________(come) in.5.What______ you_______(do) at this time yesterday?6.We ________(listen) to the radio at 7:00 yesterday evening.(三)&单项填空(&)1.We heard someome ______ in the next room.A. sings&&&B. sang&&&C. to sing&&&&D. singing(&)2.There are many trees _____ the classroom.A. in front of&&&B. in the front of&&&&C. in front&&&&D. at the front(&)3.His mother wanted to know what he ______ at that time.A .is doing&&&&B. was doing&&&&C. has done&&&&D. will do(&)4.--I was doing my homework at eight o’clock last night.--You are______. I saw you in the cinema.A. hard-working&&&&B. kidding&&&&C. kiding&&&&D. kidded(&)5.They were playing football&&&&&&&&&it rained.&&&&&A. while&&&&&B. when&&&&&&&C. as&&&&&&&&&D. before(&)6.____we were eating dinner in the restaurant, the owner’s dog took my bag away quietly.A. Because&&&&&&&&&&&&B. While&&&&&&C. If&&&&&&&&&D. Until【课后反思】我的收获是______________________________________________________我的不足是__________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&我努力的方向是__________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Section B【学习目标】&&&&&1、知识目标:1) Key words:scared, shout, happen, accident, heard, modern, kill, murder, binght, bell, silence, recent, destroy, terrorist, flight, earth, hero, flew2)Key phrases:jump down, take a photo , at the train station, be crowded, Beijing International Airport , at the doctor’s, take place, World Trade Center, one of the most important events, in modern American history,&walk home in silence , be destroyed by…, at that time , in space ,&&a national hero , be famous /become famous, for the first time3)Key sentences:While Linda was buying a newspaper at the train station, the dog got out of his box and ran away.When Linda finally saw Davy, he was jumping and running with another dog.People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of important events in history.This was one of the most important events in modern American history.【重点】1.while when&引导的时间状语从句&&&2.anywhere&的用法【难点】&过去进行时的学习和运用与写作训练【学习过程】Step1预习导学与自测:自主完成activity 1.1.爬树______2.跳下来__________ 3.惊恐的________ 4.火车站________&&&5.从…出来________6.跑掉______7.寻找______8.某事发生在某人身上________Step2情景导入:(1) I was reading the book.&&&&&&&&&The light was off.(用连词while把两句话连接起来:While I was reading the book, the light was off.)(2)I was cooking.&&&&&&&&&&&The door bell rang.(用while把两句话连接起来:The door bell rang while I was cooking.)Step3自主探究:词组用法。1、be scared to do表示“不敢做某事”,是主观原因。例如:He is scared to go out at night.2、be scared of doing&表示“担心出现doing所出现的情况、结果”,doing&是客观上造成的。例如:He is scared of failing in this maths test.3、小节回顾1) While&表示“在……过程中”,强调在一段时间内,所以While引导的从句中的谓语动词必须为延续性动词。如:While was writing a letter ,the children were playing outside.Mary&写信时孩子们正在外面玩。(此句中主句动词play为延续性动词,强调主句和从句的动作同时发生。)when连接的状语从句是个特殊句型,前一个分句(谓语动词用过去进行时)+后一个分句(谓语动词用一般过去时)表示在前一个动作正在进行的过程中突然发生了后一个动作如:I was walking along the road when I met a friend of mine.2) She’s shouting.A shout, shout at, shout to&的用法(1)shout&的意思是“&大叫、呼喊”,指为了使人听见或引起注意而提高声音。(2)shout at sb.&对某人大声喊叫,表示某人非常生气,冲着另一个人大喊大叫,态度不好。例如:He’ll shout at me if I do something wrong ,so I should be careful enough not to annoy him.(3)shout to sb.由于相隔距离远,声音小了听不见,因而高声喊叫某人。例“Come and help me ,please”she shouted to him because he was far away.Step 4 Reading&(1)按要求写出下列单词hear (过去式)________ fly(过去式)________(名词形式)_________ become(过去式)________ring (过去式)___________tell(过去式)________现代的_____________杀死,杀害________谋杀,凶杀____________&明亮的____________寂静,沉默_____________英雄__________ ________ (复数)&发生________ (单词)________(词组)&像….一样________在地球上________听说_______&(2)&快速读课文,找出些列短语以及画出其所在句子。重要事件____&&&&&&&&&&_&重要的事件之一___________&&______ 在历史上___________________在美国当今历史上_______________在这一天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&在操场上玩___________________被破坏______&&&________对。。。来说有意义_________________ 在月球上行走_________________&环球飞行____________________成为一个民族英雄____________________(3)再读课文,回答下列问题。What happened on April 4 ,1968 in the United States ?___________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______&&&&&&&&&&What was Robert Allen doing when he heard the news ?_____________________&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________When did Dr Martin Luther King’s murder take place ?________________&______________&&&&&&&&&_______What was wrong with the World Trade Center in New York on September 11,2001? ________________________________&&&What do you know about Yang Liwei in China ? what did he do ?__________________________________________________________________________________(4)&完成3a&连线。(5)合作交流1.总结含有&off&的短语:关闭____&&___起飞_________脱下_________从….掉下来______________2.&用上面的短语填空。1) Please ___________ the TV. I want to sleep now.2) I ________________the ladder(梯子) yesterday.3) While we were driving to the airport, the plane ________.4) It’s hot in the room. You had better __________ your coat.3.as ……as&的用法as&与&as&之间加____(词),其否定用法为:______或_______例如:I think math is as important as English.&&&&&&&You are not so tall as me.&&&&&He is not as lazy as her..4.Happen / take place&都有“发生”的意思。&happen&有“碰巧发生,偶然发生”的意思。固定词组为“happen to sb.”,如:What happened to him ?&&He had an accident yesterday .take place&往往表示必然性的发生或计划内安排的发生。如:It will take place sooner or later(迟早)。【当堂达标】(一)用所给动词的适当形式填空。1.The boy _________(look) out of the window when the policeman came.2.While they _________(play) soccer, we were watching TV.3.My father was reading a book when I _______(get)back.4.The weather ______(be) fine while we were in Beijing.5.The girl was really _____ (scare) when she saw the snake.(二)完成句子。1.正当琳达买报纸的时候,狗从箱子里出来然后跑掉了。While Linda was buying a newspaper, the dog ___ ___ ___thebox and___ ____ .2.格林一家人正在考虑去长城。The Greens are ______ _______ going to the Great Wall.3.汤姆发生了什么事?&&&&What _______ ______Tom?4.对我来说,学开小汽车很难。It’s ________ for me ____learn to drive a car.5.我在学校外面遇到了一位老朋友。He met an old friend______ _______ ________ .(三)&单项选择。(&)1._____ I was cooking, Tina called me.A. Why&&&B. While&&&&C. After&&&&D. Before(&)2.We can see a big tree in _____ front of the classroom.A. its&&&&B. that&&&&&&C. the&&&&D./(&)3.She hoped nothing bad would ________ him.A. happen&&&B. take place&&&C. happen to&&&D. take place of(&)4.--Did you see him come into the building?--No, I ____ a football game at that time.A. watch&&&&B. was watching&&&C. watched&&D. am&&watching(&)5.When his mother got home , he _____ computer.A. plays&&&B. playing&&&C. is playing&&&D. was playing【课后反思】我的收获是______________________________________________________我的不足是__________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&我努力的方向是__________________________________________& & & & &Unit4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Section A学习目标:…①②③④4) Grammar:&直接引语和间接引语重点难点:直接引语与间接引语之间的转化;区分;三、学习过程:&Step1单元语法讲解:(直接引语和间接引语)&(一)&直接引语和间接引语的含义:引述别人的话时,一般采用两种形式:一是引用别人的原话,两边用引号标出,称为直接引语;二是用自己的语言转述别人的话,称为间接引语。间接引语在句中实际上就是宾语从句。&&(二)&直接引语变间接引语的方法:1.&&&&&&&从句人称的变化:由直接引语变间接引语时,从句的主语人称要遵循一主、二宾、三不变的原则。1)&直接引语的主语是第一人称时,变为间接引语时要和主句的主语保持一致。eg:①&They said,“We will go there by bus”他们说“我们将乘公共汽车去那儿”。&&&→&They said they would go there by bus.他们说他们将乘公共汽车去那儿。&&②&He said,“I am visiting my aunt next week.”→&He said that he was visiting his aunt next week.2)如果直接引语的主语是第二人称,变为间接引语时要与主句的宾语保持一致。eg:①&She said to me,“Are you interested in science?”她对我说:“你对自然科学感兴趣吗?”→&She asked me if /whether I was interested in science.她问我是否对自然科学感兴趣。&&②&He said to me,“You are hard-working.”→&He told me that I was hard-working.3)如果直接引语的主语是第三人称时,变为间接引语时人称保持不变。&eg: His mother said to me,“&He can’t go to school.”他的妈妈对我说:“他不能去上学”。→&His mother told me that he couldn’t go to school.&&&他妈妈告诉我他不能去上学了。2.&从句时态的变化:1)&如果主句是一般现在时或一般将来时,直接引语变间接引语时,从局的时态保持不变。&eg: He says,“I am visiting my aunt next week.”他说:“我下周要去看望我的姑姑”。→&He says that he is visiting his aunt next week.2)如果主句的时态为一般过去时,从句的时态要做相应的变化。①&一般现在时改为一般过去时;②&现在进行时改为过去进行时;&&&&&③&一般将来时改为过去将来时。&注意:如果直接引语为客观真理、客观事实、自然现象时,变为间接引语时,时态不做变化。eg: The teacher said to us ,“Light travels faster than sound”.老师告诉我们:“光传播的速度要比声音传播的速度要快”。&&&&&&&→&The teacher told us that Light travels faster than sound.3.&&&&&&&句型的变化:1)如果直接引语是陈述句,变为间接引语时要用that来引导,that可省略。&eg: He said,“I like watching TV.”他说:“我喜欢看电视”。→&He said that he liked watching TV.2)如果直接引语是一般疑问句,变为间接引语时,需用if或whether来引导,且用陈述句语序。eg: He asked me,“&Will you buy the red coat?”&&&他问我:“你要买那件红外套吗?”&&→&He asked me if/whether I would buy the red coat.3)如果直接引语是特殊疑问句,变为间接引语时,引导词就是特殊疑问词,且用陈述句语序。&&eg: She asked me,“Where are you from?”&&&她问:“你从哪里来的?”&→&&She asked me where I was from.4)如果直接引语是祈使句,变间接引语时,要将祈使句的动词变为不定如:tell(&&ask , order ,…) sb. (not) to do sth.&eg: “Open the door.” The teacher said to me.→&The teacher told me to open the door.“Don’t open the door.” The teacher said to me.→The teacher told me not to open the door.语法针对性练习:(&)1. She said she ______ sorry for being late.A. is&&&&&&&B. was&&&&&&&C. were&&&&&&D. are(&)2. I asked her ______.A. why does she want to copy my homework.B. why did she want to copy my homework.C. why she wants to copy my homework.D. why she wanted to copy my homework.(&)3. My father told me the earth ______ round.A. is&&&&&B. was&&&&&C. will be&&&&&D. would be(&)4. She asked me ______ she could use my mobile phone.A. that&&&&&B. for&&&&&C. weather&&&&&D. if(&)5. He told us ______ he would buy a new car.A. which&&&&&B. that&&&&&C. what&&&&D. ifStep2 Learn the new words预习导学:1.mad adj.①&生气的;气愤的&&构成结构:be mad at sb.=_________意为“生某人的气”eg:&我妈妈很生我的气,因为我没有完成家庭作业。&&My mother is ______ ______ me because I didn’t finish my homework.②&疯狂的;着迷的&&&相当于crazy,构成短语:be mad to do sth.eg:&你开车这么快,一定是疯了。&You must be mad ______ ______ so fast.2.not&…&anymore&不再;再也不eg:&我将再也不是你最好的朋友了。I_____&&&be your best friend______.他不再住这儿了。&&He ____&&&&live here ______&&.3.first of all&首先&= __________4.message cn.&消息;信息;口信&拓展:给某人捎口信&________给某人留口信&_______发短信&_________5.pass on&传递&&试译:传递给某人某物&__________________________= pass on sth. to sb.&eg:&请把钢笔传递给Tom. ____________________________________&&&&&这是Tom的钢笔,请传给他。&____________________________6.suppose v.&假定;认为;期望&短语:be supposed to do sth. = should do sth.&译作:__________&&&&&be not supposed to do sth. = shouldn’t do sth.&译作:__________&&&eg:&你应该认真听讲。You _____ _____ _____ _____ carefully.&&&&&&你不应该上课迟到。You ____ _____ _____ _____ late for class.7.hard-working adj.&勤勉的;努力工作的&&eg:&他是一个努力工作的人。He is a _________ person.&&&&&&你很努力。You are _________.预习自测:根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词或短语:1.He left a m______ on your table.2.Don’t ______(生气) her. She is&&still too young.3.They both ______(传递)their sticks at the same time.4.He ______(归还) my MP3 to me yesterday.5.They will ______(举办一个惊喜的晚会) for Tom.Step 3&课文重点知识讲解:1.&You are supposed to meet at the bus stop this morning to return it.精讲:return v.①“归还”&相当于&give back短语:换给某人某物&return sb. sth.= ___________________&&&&&= give sth. back to sb.eg:&请把伞还给我。_____________________________________②&return to someplace&“返回某地”相当come/go back to some place.&eg:&他就要回上海了。He will ______ ______ Shanghai.2.&&&&&&&Lana told Marcia she would bring some books to her house.区别:bring / take①&bring&“拿来,带来”指从别处把物或人带到或拿到说话者所在的位置。②&take&“拿走,带走”表示把人或物拿开或带离说话者所在的位置。③&take with&“随身携带”eg:&明天不要忘了把你的作业带到学校里来。Don’t forget ______ ______ your homework to school tomorrow.请把这些书带给Tom。&Please ______ these books to Tom.出门时不要忘了带把伞。Don’t forget ______ ______ an umbrella, when you go out.【当堂达标】(一)&&单项选择(&)1. Can you ______ some music CDs to the party?A. take&&&B. bring&&&C. carry&&&D. borrow(&)2. She ______ she ______ a party for her sister the next day.A. were having B. hadC. had&&&&&&&&&D . was having(&)3.The accidents happened ______ a cold winter morning.A. in&&&&B. on&&&&C .at&&&&D. of(&)4. We are supposed ______ there before seven. So we must hurry up.A. get&&&B. to get&&&C. getting&&&D. not to get(二)&将下面的句子变成间接引语1.My mother said:“I am going to make dumplings”.2.She said:“I do homework every day.”3.He said:“I will play basketball this night.”Step3课后反思我的收获是________________________________________________我的不足是___________________________________________________我努力的方向是_________________________________________________Section B一、学习目标:3) Grammar:&直接引语和间接引语二、重点难点:熟练掌握直接引语和间接引语进一步巩固重点句型三、学习过程:Step1 learn the new words预习导学:1.do well in&在……方面做得好;擅长………&相当于________________eg:&他英语学得好。He ______ ______ ______ English.他比我更擅长弹钢琴。&He ______ ______ ______ ______ the piano than me.2.be in good health&身体健康&&相当于:_________________eg:&我希望你身体健康。I hope you ______ ______ ______ ______ .&&拓展:be in danger _________be in trouble _______;be in safety ________3.nervous adj.&神经紧张的;不安的试译:变得紧张&________________&不要紧张&________________4.envelope n.&信封&&&试译:一张信封___________5.semester n.&学期&&&&相当于:______6.true adj.&真实的;正确的;忠诚的&&&其副词形式为:______&&&&&其名词形式为:______;&&tell the truth ________________&&&eg:&这是一个真实的故事。This is a ______ story.7.区别:disappointing / disappointed①&disappointing&“令人扫兴的;使人失望的”&常用来修饰物;②&disappointed&指人“感到失望的”&常用来修饰人;eg:&听到这个令人失望的消息时,我们都感到很失望。When we heard the ______ news, we all felt ______.8.lucky adj.&幸运的&&其反义词为:______;其副词形式为:______其名词形式为:______;good luck _______;bad luck __________eg:&幸运的是他通过了考试。______, he passed the exam.9. own&①&代词&通常位于形容词性物主代词之后,构成&one’s own&…表示“某人自己的……”eg:&这是他自己的车。This is ______ ______ car.②&&v.&拥有&&相当于have eg:&他拥有一所大房子。He ______ a big house.③&&owner n.&主人&&&eg:&他是这个小屋的主人。He is the ______ of the small house.10.get over①&克服&&&eg:你能把它克服掉。You can ______ ______ ______.&&&&&&&②&恢复&&&eg:他花了两个月的时间把病养好了。It took him two months ______ ______ ______ his illness.11.poor adj.&贫穷的;&其反义词为:______&译:在一个贫穷的山村_________________________12.graduate①&n.&(大学)毕业生&&&&&&&译:&一名北大毕业生___________________②&v.&毕业&&构成短语:graduate from&意为“从……毕业”&&&&&&eg:&他毕业于北京大学。He ______ ______ Peking University.13.volunteer&①&n.志愿者&&译:作为一名志愿者______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②&v.&志愿;自愿&&&构成短语:volunteer to do sth.&&&&&&&&&&&&eg:他自愿帮我。He volunteered ______ ______ me.14.海拔200米_______________;&稀薄的空气_________________eat的过去式形式为:_________________-15.decision n.&决定;决心&&&其动词形式为:_________&&&决定做某事:__________________=____________________/________________16.开拓学生们对外部世界的视野_______________17.danger n.&危险&&其形容词形式为:________译:出于危险中______________脱离险境________预习自测:(用所给词的适当形式填空)1. ______ (luck),she caught the last bus.2. Don’t worry about me. Please tell me the ______(true)3. It is ______ (report) that the new supermarket will be open next week.4. This is the ______(bad) day I have ever had.5. He didn’t answer the question. So it made him ______(disappoint)Step2&课文重点知识讲解:1.I hope that grandma is well now.&&&区别:hope / wish①&hope&表示有可能实现的愿望,其后常跟动词不定时及that从句。注:不存在&hope sb. to do sth.形式。eg:&我希望下周见到你。&I ______ ______ ______ you next week.我希望你明天来。&_______________________________.我希望如此___________;我不希望如此__________________②&wish&表示愿望实现的可能性不大。常用句型:wish to do __________; wish sb.__________以及&wish&后跟that从句(从句多用虚拟语气)。eg:&我希望有一天我能飞。I wish that I ______ ______ one day.2.I had a really hard time with science this semester, and I wasn’t surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher.①&have a hard time with sth.= have a hard time (in) doing sth.做某事费劲;有困难eg:&我费了好大的劲才通过这次考试。&I had a hard time ______ this exam.②&be surprised to do sth.“对做……感到惊讶”eg:&听到那条令人惊讶的消息,我们都感到很惊讶。&We are ______ to hear the _____ news.3.That’s all the news I have for now. for now&为固定短语,译作:___________4.It’s just that I find science really difficult.find&用法小结:①&find + sth.+ adj./doing&表示发现某物怎么样。eg:&我发现地上躺着一只狗。I find a dog ______(lie) on the ground.②&find +it +adj.+to do sth.表示发现做某事怎么样。我发现学英语很难。I find it difficult ______ ______ English.【当堂达标】(单项选择)(&)1. In English, she is ______ writing in her class.A. better at&&B. good at&&C. the best at&&D. the best in(&)2. I ______ him to stay here for one more week.A. think&&&B. make&&&C. want&&&D. hope(&)3. It is ______ nice of you to say so.A. truly&&&B. true&&&C. really&&&D. real(&)4. I found ______ to make everyone please with me.A. that difficult B. it difficult C. that be difficult D. it be difficult四、课后反思我的收获是___________________________________________________我的不足是___________________________________________________我努力的方向是_________________________________________________Section AⅠ.Teacher’s word: Great hopes make great men.Ⅱ.Learning aims:1.Knowledge aims:&flower, organize, have a great time ,take away,clean-up,go to theparty, take the bus, let …in, make some food, end of year party, stay at home, study for the testIII.Learning steps:Step 1&预习导学及自测play party games ______________&&&help me organize it____________study for the test_____________&&&make some food__________星期六下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&太早&&&&&&&&&Step 2Task:&如果你朋友病了,你会做些什么?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Eg: my friend is ill, I will make some delicious food for her.Step 3Match the statements1.I am going to the party with Ann__&&&&&&2.I am going to wear jeans to the party&__&&&&&&&3.I am going to take the bus to the party__&&&&&&&4.I think Iam going to stay at home __&&&&&&&&&&&A.If you do, the teacher will not let you inB.If you do, you will be sorryC.If you do, you will be lateD.If you do, you will have a great timeStep 4&&&PAIRWORKEXAMPLE:A:I am going to the school party&&B:Me too. Let us bring some snacksA:Oh, we can not do that.&&&&&&&B:Really? Why not?&&&&&A:If we bring snacks, the teacher will…Step 5&&LISTENING (2b)Write down the answers1.What will happen if they have the party today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.What will happen if they have the party tomorrow?______________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.What will happen if they watch a video at the party?&4.What is Mark going to organize?_____________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.What is Andrea going to do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Step 6&&&FAST READING (3a)Read the notice and fill in the blanksKaren: Are you going to the school party?Mike: Yes, I am._________________to wear my new jeans!Karen: You can not do that!Mike: What will happen if I do?Karen: ______________________.You should wear your cool pants.Mike: That is a good idea.Step 7&&QUIZ1.The students give some f___&&_ to the teachers on Teacher’s Day2.What will h______if I bring food to the party?3.If you get up late, you will be late __schoolA.to&&&&&&&&B.for&&&&&&&C.at&&&&&&&&&D.in4.--What is wrong?&&&--These chairs are broken. Please________A.take it away&&B.take away them&&C.take them away&&D.take away it&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.如果今晚她去看电影了,就不能完成作业了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.你穿牛仔裤去参加晚会将会怎样?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小结回扣能够正确的使用短语和条件状语从句典型例题解析解析选。本题考查两方面的知识,后用动词原形,由动词和副词构成的词组,若后面的宾语是代词,代词必须放在两者之间。解析选。引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时态,主句应用一般将来时态,另外,多用于一般现在时态和一般过去时态,而可以用于各种时态。解析&&选A. toomuch修饰不可数名词。【当堂达标】一、用所给词的正确形式填空。1.The students will go to the Summer Palace if it&&&&&&&(not rain) tomorrow.2.If he&&&&&&&&&(walk) to school, he’ll be late.3.If she likes it, she&&&&&&&&&&(read) it soon4.If you play computer games on weekdays, you&&&&&&&&(be) tired.5.If you&&&&&&&&&&(work) hard, your dream will come true.6.If she&&&&&&&(study ) hard, she will go to Beijing University.7.If it&&&&&&&(rainy) tomorrow, I will play the piano.8.If I&&&&&&&&(have)二、&完成对话A: Are you going to the school party?B: Yes, I am. I w____ to wear my new j_____!A: You can’t do that.B: What will h_____ if I do?A: We won’t l_____ you in. You should wear your cool pants.B: That’s a great i_____.Step10&小结回扣Gains:_______________________________________________Puzzles:______________________________________________&&SectionB教师寄语:practice makes perfect知识:against,chance,tonight,charity,injured,sincerely,lawyer,tonight,mobile,go to college, travel around the world, make a lot of money, get an education, a professional althlete,seem like, make a living, all over the world, all the time, play sports, get injured, in fact, tonight&&[Important points] If you become a professional athlete, you will be able to make a living doing something you love.学习过程STEP1&预习导学及自测be happy________&&&&be famous___________ get an education__________周游全世界&&&&&&&&&&赚很多钱&&&&&&&&&&&&去上大学&&&&&&&&&&STEP2&&TASKIn each group, one student as a reporter, the others as interviewers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&“怎样活得更幸福?”(talk in English using if…)______________________________________STEP3&&LISTENING (2b)Complete the sentences1.If you join the Lion, ________&&2.If you become a Lion, ___________3.If you work really hard,&&&&4.If you become a professional soccer player,&&&5.but if I do not do this now,_______A.you will be famous.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.I will never do it .C.you will become a great soccer player.&&&&D.you will never go to college.E.you will travel around the world.STEP4&&GROUPWORKRead the article about 3a(1)T or F(&&)1.It is easy for many young people to become a professional athlete(&&)2.Few athletes give money to schools and charities(&&)3.Sometimes, being a professional athlete is very dangerous(2)Answer the questionsWhat will happen if a professional athlete is famous?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Are the professional athletes happy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Step 5 Writing (3c)Write about your own plans using sentences with “if” and “will”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Step6 quiz1.There will be a football match _____(今晚)2.I will speak ________(反对)anything I know to be wrong.3.It is a good c________to go America with your aunt this summer.4.- What are you going to do tomorrow?-We will go fishing if it______rain tomorrow.A.will&&B.won’t&&C.isn’t&&D.doesn’t5.--When is the good time ____the party?&&--On Friday evening, I think.A.has&&B. have&&C. having&&D.to have【当堂达标】一、选择题()()()()()二二、完成句子上课不要玩手机,否则你老师会把它拿走。周游世界是我的梦想。他靠洗车谋生Unit1-5复习学案一、教师寄语:Practice makes perfect(熟能生巧)二、学习目标:1、知识目标:通过复习让学生熟练掌握本部分词汇句型及其他语言知识。三、学习过程(一)知识梳理,熟记一下单词或短语(自主学习)1、污染________&&2、宇航员________ 3、单独地________ 4、穿衣________5、面试________&&6、公司________&&&7、科学家________ 8、然而________9、工厂________ 10、简单的________11、人类________12、可能的________13、争论________ 14、票________&&15、使意外________16、家教________17、把…除外_______18、失败________19、压力________20、包括________21、比较________&&22、控诉________&&23、厨房________24、经历________&25、奇怪的________26、跟随________27、发生________&&28、事故________&&&&29、谋杀________30、操场________&&31、破坏________&&32、英雄________33、小吃________&&34、消息________35、假定________36、紧张的________&37、信封________38、幸运的________39、乡村_______ 40、志愿者________&41、决定________42、危险________ 43、机会________&&&44、解释________45、提高________ 46、快的________ 47、律师________(二)典型示例1、1a&&Read the clues and complete the crossword.2、Listening practice.Listen to the tape and finish 2a&2b3、Oral practice.Someone you know doesn’t have many friends. Write five suggestions for the problem. Then role play it.4、Oral practice.Write five things that you like to do every day. Your partner tells you what will happen .Take turns.(1)&eat hamburgers.&A: I like to eat hamburgers every day.(2) ______________&&B: If you eat ham burgers every day, you’ll get fit.(3) ________________A: What do you like to do?(4) ________________B: I like to….(5) ________________5、Oral practice . Fill in the chart and talk about itWho/what do you think is the….Student’s nameStudent’s nameBest fast food!&&Cleverest student?&&Most boring subject?&&Worst movie?&&Funniest teacher?&&6、Writing practice.(1)将下列句子变成间接引语a、Mr. Li said,” I saw three aliens get out of the UFO”b、Wang Jun said, ”I was studying when I saw the UFO outside the windows”c、Ma Yan said, ”I saw two aliens playing football in the school hall.”d、Liu Ming said ,” I was eating lunch when the aliens walked into the dining room.”(2)Aliens Landed at our school!__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【当堂达标】一、根据句意和首字母提示完成下列单词1、&&It’s difficult to make a p________ a bout the future.2、&&Please ask Jim not to speak too l________, because the baby is sleeping.3、&&This morning I saw a s________ animal on my way to school.4、&&Please work hard,or you’ll f________ the exams.5、&&My parents will help me to o________ my birthday party.6、&&He was a_________ because he didn’t pass the exam.7、&&We e________ ourselves very much at the evening party.8、&&China’s first a______ Yang Liwei traveled in space for 21 hours in 2003.9、When the alien was buying a s_______, the girl called the police10、He’s s________ to be here at this time of day.二、用所给词的适当形式填空。1.My mother said she _________(go)home very soon.2.It_________ (rain) hard when he came to see me.3.The population(人口)of Australia is_________(few)than that of China.4.She_________ (copy) all the information as soon as possible.5.What _________ you_________(do)when I called you?三、单项选择。(&)1. I think students_________ study at home on computers in the future.&A.are&&&B.will&&&C.shall&&&D.were(&)2.&&John said,” It is my bedroom. ”John said (that) _________.A.it was his bedroom&&&B.it was my bedroomC.it is my bedroom&&&&&D.it is his bedroom(&)3. He tried, but he_________ not do it.A.would&&&B.should&&&C.can&&&D.could(&)4. Loud noises _________ make people ill and hurt their ears.A.must&&&B.need&&&C.can&&&D.should(&)5. --Would you like to go to the cinema?--Thanks. But I’m afraid I _________ able to.A.won’t be&&&B.can’t be&&&C.may not be&&&D.am not(&)6. The students play games ______ Thursday afternoon.A.on&&&B.at&&&C.in&&&D.of(&)7. I_________ in the chair. My pet sat on the sofa.A.sat&&&B.had sat&&&C.is sitting&&&D.was sitting(&)8. We_________ a test two hours ago.A.has had&&&B.have&&&C.had&&&D.were having(&)9. She said,“There are twenty boys in my class.”She said (that) _________.A.there were twenty boys in my classB.there were twenty boys in her classC.there are twenty boys in her classD.there are twenty boys in my class(&)10. Shall we go to the park if the rain_________?A.will stop&&&B.is going to stop&&&C.stops&&&D.stop四、根据所给汉语意思,完成下列句子。1.—张英,请你制作一张海报,好吗?--当然可以。没问题。--Zhang Ying,_________you _________ make a poster?--Sure, that’s_________ _________.2.当我看书时有人跟我讲话,我很恼火。I_________ _________when someone talk to me while I’m reading.3.请你不要跟着我,好吗?如果我需要帮助,我会叫你的。Could you _________ not _________ _________?I’ll ask you if I need some help.4.这只狮子来自澳大利亚。The lion _____ _______&&_____。5.请不要扔掉这些旧衣服。Please don’t ______ ________ these old clothes.Section A学习目标知识目标:1.单词&collect , shell, skate, pair, since, raise, several, skater2.掌握句型:How long have you been skating?&I’ve been skating for five hours.I’ve been skating since nine hours.&&&I’ve been skating since Iwas seven years old.--How long did you skate?&&&&--I skated for two hours.--What sport do you play?&&&&--Tennis.--When did you start?&&&&&&&&--When I was eleven.学习重点:单词和重点句型学习难点:区别不同点:1.“for” and“since”&&&2.“How long have you been skating?”And “ How long did you skate?”学习过程:Step1.自学44、45、46页单词并检测:收集___________贝壳___________溜冰鞋____________溜冰者__________马拉松赛跑_________&&&&滑冰马拉松___________&&&筹集_________&&&&几个的_________&&&&&&自从___________&&&&自从9点起____________&一双旱冰鞋_________________自从两年前一直到现在&_______________Step2.新课导入:&&&&Read the sentences and answer them.&&( help students using “at”and “for”correctly)1.When did you go to bed last night?&&&&&When did you get up this morning?How long did you sleep last night?&&&&&&&&&2. What are you doing now?&&&&&&&&When did you start the English class today?How long have you been having the English class today?How long have you been in class?Step3.自主探究一.研讨现在完成进行时态的用法、谓语动词构成、句式转化(一般疑问、否定句、特殊疑问句)及for和since的用法区别&1.总结现在完成进行时态的用法及谓语动词构成:&现在完成进行时态表示:_________________________________________________.&现在完成进行时态谓语动词的构成:_________________________.2.since和for的用法区别:since后面跟_______________,句子时态用__________________.since后面也可跟_____________,从句时态用__________,主句时态用___________ .for后面跟___________,句子时态可用____________&也可用_________等多种时态.选择:⑴I’ve been skating (for/since) three years.&⑵Jack has been studying Chinese (for/since)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语同义句转换器在线 的文章

随机推荐