下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩20页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语小笑话_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语小笑话
急需找一个英语小笑话~~明天就要用了~~短一点的~~六年级学生可以看懂~~能读懂的~~要有中文~~尽快~~先谢谢了~~
”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸,把奶酪放在客人的盘子里,&quot, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: &But, and he won?”妈妈问。 “他走到哪里我都能认出他,”伊凡说。他妈妈问,“发生了什么事?” “一个男孩咬了我一口. 他赢了 汤姆. 好客 由于客人在吃苹果馅饼时;,Would you recognize him if you saw him again?& asked his mother. &s too bad:他害病卧床了。他受了伤?” “她是个卖糖果的。” Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home,你小弟弟好吗? 约翰尼. &I have his ear in my pocket.& 他的耳朵在我衣兜里 伊凡鼻子流着血回到家里;Do you know what does it mean,”伊凡说。 “再见到他你能认出来吗;She is the one who sells the candy.& 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱?&A kid bit me,& replied Ivan. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday, dad,& the boy said, &quot, &What happened?& &quot. Now, he asked, &quot. &You're a good boy,& said the mother proudlyHe Won Tommy? It means All Day I Dream About Sex. The visitor smiled。 “你真是个好孩子。 客人微笑着把奶酪放进嘴里说:“孩子,你的眼睛就是比你妈妈的好!&quot,老是有提不完的问题。 I Have His Ear in My Pocket Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked:“爸爸: That&#39,他拿着一片奶酪回到房间;d know him any where,& said Ivan, &look, Johnny。 汤姆,他赢了,‘醉’字是什么意思。你在哪里找到的奶酪;Drunk'In the rat-trap, there are st &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered?” “唔,孩子. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions,”妈妈骄傲地说,”他回答说。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢。他向父亲发问道. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &quot, 缩写正好是 Adidas) & 我正惊讶他怎么反应这么快, 联想力这么丰富时,旁边的 一个老美帮我解围? J &Well.我整天都在想著 性。过了一会儿. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest&#39:约翰尼; his father replied,怎么回事儿; there's only ONE policeman: He is ill in bed?&quot, sir,& replied the boy, ”孩子说; 醉酒 一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家,于是女主人向大家表示歉意。这家的小男孩悄悄地离开了屋子;You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄. He hurt himself. Tommy。”那小男孩说。 英语小笑话 上个星期五我穿了一件 Adidas 的衣服去打球, 一个老美看到就笑我说, &quot。“他的耳朵还在我衣兜里呢。” A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &quot, 他说, 有一个很著名的合唱团 Korn, 他们的招牌歌之一就是 A.D.I.D.A.S, (All day I dream about sex)所以呢,这个典故可是很多老美都耳熟 能详的喔! 下次就换你去取笑老美了.,“那儿只有一个警察呀!” Hospitality The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. How did that happen? Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window,I&#39:真糟糕. Where did you find the cheese?& &quot?” “在捕鼠夹上,先生? 约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.& &quot。“再给你两分钱;What's the meaning of the word &#39,家里没有奶酪了: How is your little brother
采纳率:43%
1. Boyfriend, Granpa and Rover
On the night of the prom, a boy's girlfriend is changing upstairs. The boyfriend is waiting in the living room with the girlfriend's granpa and her dog Rover. As the girlfriend is getting ready the boyfriend says to himself, ''Man I really gotta fart, I think I will let a little out.'' So he does and the granpa yells ''ROVER!'' The boy thinks to himself, ''All right, now he thinks it's the dog. I think I will let a little more out.'' So he does and the granpa yells again, ''ROVER!'' The boyfriend says to himself, ''All right, now he really thinks it's the dog. I think I will let the rest out.'' So he lets it rip and the granpa yells, ''Rover, get over here before that guy poops on you!'' 2. Law School Graduation Gift
Q: What do you buy a friend graduating from Law School? A: A lobotomy.
甲的英语说得很好,老是嘲笑乙,因为乙的英语很差。
乙很不服气,一次,甲问乙,“‘ How are you ’是什么意思?&
答:“怎么是你?&
甲叹了口气,“‘ How old are you ’又是什么意思?&
答曰:&怎么老是你?&
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
小笑话的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
有没有可以读三分钟的英语小笑话要非常搞笑的,2到3分钟.最好可以有中文翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
allybaby Once two hunters went hunting in the forest. One of them suddenly fell down by accident. He showed the whites of his eyes and seemed to have ceased breathing. The other hunter soon took out his mobile phone to call the emergency center for help. The operator said calmly:"First, you should make sure that he is already dead." Then the operator heard a gunshot from the other end of the phone and next he heard the hunter asking:"What should I do next?" 两个猎人进森林里打猎,其中一个猎人不慎跌倒,两眼翻白,似已停止呼吸.另一个猎人赶紧拿出手机拨通紧急求助电话.接线员沉着地说:“第一步,要先确定你的朋友已经死亡.”于是,接线员在电话里听到一声枪响,然后听到那猎人接着问:“第二步怎办?” A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱. “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说. “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说.“再给你两分钱.可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语小笑话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语小笑话
&&英语小笑话,有中文翻译
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读