按住此条可拖动
体育 - 热门视频
正在加载...请稍等~
分享视频地址:
本页面地址:
播放器swf地址:
html地址:
所属专辑:
扫描二维码下载新浪视频App沙奎尔·奥尼尔(日-),美国职业篮球运动员,司职中锋,NBA实力最强中锋之一,曾效力于NBA波士顿凯尔特人队,奥兰多魔术队和洛杉矶湖人队、迈阿密热火队、菲尼克斯太阳队以及克里夫兰骑士队。职业生涯中,他是一个名副其实的内线大杀器,曾经获得四次NBA总冠军。大力灌篮与篮下小勾手是其必杀技。场下的“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔总是妙语连珠,热爱街舞,极富娱乐性的体育明星。日,“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔在“推特”上宣布告别战斗了19年的NBA。 的翻译是:Shaquille O ' Neal (the March 6, 1972 –), it United States professional basketball player Secretary vocational Center, NBA one of strongest Center, has effect in NBA Boston Celtics teams and Orlando Magic and, Phoenix Suns Los Angeles Laker team, maiamirehuo team and Cleveland Cavaliers team. Career 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
沙奎尔·奥尼尔(日-),美国职业篮球运动员,司职中锋,NBA实力最强中锋之一,曾效力于NBA波士顿凯尔特人队,奥兰多魔术队和洛杉矶湖人队、迈阿密热火队、菲尼克斯太阳队以及克里夫兰骑士队。职业生涯中,他是一个名副其实的内线大杀器,曾经获得四次NBA总冠军。大力灌篮与篮下小勾手是其必杀技。场下的“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔总是妙语连珠,热爱街舞,极富娱乐性的体育明星。日,“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔在“推特”上宣布告别战斗了19年的NBA。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Shaquille O'Neal (March 6, 1972 -), American professional basketball player, the functional center, NBA center one of the strongest, who played for the Boston Celtics in the NBA, Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers. Career, he is a true inside a larg
Shaquille O ' Neal (March 6, 1972-), United States professional basketball players, Division of vocational Center, one of the NBA's most powerful centre forward, who served in the NBA Boston Celtics, Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers, maiamirehuo, Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers team. Career
Shaquille O ' Neal (the March 6, 1972 –), it United States professional basketball player Secretary vocational Center, NBA one of strongest Center, has effect in NBA Boston Celtics teams and Orlando Magic and, Phoenix Suns Los Angeles Laker team, maiamirehuo team and Cleveland Cavaliers team. Career
正在翻译,请等待...
Sand Quayle · O'Neill (on March 6, 1972 -), American professional basketball athlete, Si Zhi center, one of NBA strength strongest centers, once potency in NBA Boston Celts team, Orlando magic team and Los Angeles Laker, Miami friendly team, Phoenix sun team as well as Cleveland knight team.In the p
相关内容&a他的诗歌和散文独具特色。 His poetry and the prose are characteristic. & aUgliness hides behind a painted face。 丑陋在一张被绘的面孔之后掩藏。 & aYou haven't been to Beijing, have you?No, I haven't. How I wish to go there. 您不是到北京,是?不,我没有。 怎么我希望去那里。 & a请勿携带宠物入内 で入るためにペットを運んではいけない & aYou are wrong, I can understand you very well. 您错误,我能很好明白您。 & aLabels 标签 & aIn turn、 you can see me as your... /at the sufferer 、您能反过来看我作为您… /at受害者 & aSo embarrassing 如此困窘 & aXiaoshi, Xiaoshi, & a癌症 Cancer & a声音控制 Sound control & a我的英语很不好,所以我都在很努力的去收集陌生词来扩充词汇量。 My English is not very good, therefore I all collect the Mo new word in the earnest efforts to expand the vocabulary. & aNo configuration found for the specified action: 'login' in namespace: ''. Form action defaulting to 'action' attribute's literal value. 配置没有为指定的行动发现: ‘注册’在namespace : ''. 形成默认为‘行动’属性的逐字价值的行动。 & a司先洁,在干嘛呢?最近在哪发财啊. The department is first clean, is doing? Which recently in got rich. & aItches 发痒了 & aone person holds two kinds of soul which is unique and special in her heart! 一个人举行是独特和特别的在她的心脏的二灵魂! & a有时间在聊 Has the time to chat & a做了饺子 Has made the stuffed dumpling & achromestyle chromestyle & a希望你别那么想 Hoped you leave that thought & a你已经问过了 You have already asked & aevade tax 逃避税 & ayou’re so
hypnotizing 您如此施催眠术 & aIt should be said as "It is difficult to life, much to women" 应该说它和“它困难的对生活,对妇女” & a我最喜欢的人是妈妈 I most like the human is mother & a只不过学的东西忘记了一些,明白吗 Studies the thing had forgotten some, understand & aThat's a nice cake,says Mrs.White. 那是一个好的蛋糕,说Mrs.White。 & aWhich of the following is NOT needed for a young man to be happy? 需要的不是哪些以下为了一个年轻人能是愉快的? & awhat is your house like ? 什么是您的房子象? & a1 Universe,9 Planets,204Countries,809 Islands, 7 Seas,and I had the Privilege to meet you 1宇宙、9个行星、204Countries、809个海岛, 7海和我有特权遇见您 & aI'am sorry,I be a police I'am抱歉, I是警察 & aThe two houses stand only 500 meters away 二个房子只站立500米外 & aI you feel tired! Hate it! Please tell me! 您感到疲乏的I! 恨它! 请告诉我! & a你跟司机说去东门 You said the east gate to the driver & a食物及環境衛生局 Food and environmental hygiene bureau & ait's nothing. 它是没什么。 & ai went to the movies 我去看电影 & aChatswood 2067 Chatswood 2067年 & a我想去飞机场 I want to go to the airport & a如果这个地球上只剩下了人类,那将是非常可怕的 If on this Earth has only been left over the humanity, that will be extremely fearful & a我们要永远....永远....在一起好吗? We must forever….Forever….In together? & afly-by-wire flight control system 飞行由导线飞行控制系统 & a我认为不好 I think not well & aAfter father went away, nothing __C___ me from my sense of loss 在父亲走开了之后,没什么__C___我从损失我的感觉 & a谢谢,如果你 方便,可以为 我 介绍你们 国家做眼镜生意的人 Thanks, if you are convenient, may for me introduce your country does the eyeglasses business human & adona nobis pacem 它捐赠nobis pacem & aLead by heart 主角靠记意 & a在治疗糖尿病时不仅可以降血糖,还可以降血脂,预防和减少并发症的发生。 When treats diabetes not only may fall the blood sugar, but also may fall the blood fats, the prevention and the reduced complication occurrence. & astopped singing 被停止的唱歌 & ahydrates tender and dry skin with essential vegetal extracts and a patented ingredient 含水物嫩和干性皮肤与根本植物萃取物和一种给予专利的成份 & a今天的天气很热。我去了妹妹家,我们两个都感到很无聊,我对她说,我们不如去看电视吧? Today weather is very hot.I have gone to the younger sister family, our two both felt very bored, I said to her, we were inferior watches the television? & aCold blooded animals such as snakes will try their best to get fat prior _____ winter so as to hibernate 寒冷blooded动物例如蛇将设法他们最佳变胖预先的_____冬天以便冬眠 & a沙奎尔·奥尼尔(日-),美国职业篮球运动员,司职中锋,NBA实力最强中锋之一,曾效力于NBA波士顿凯尔特人队,奥兰多魔术队和洛杉矶湖人队、迈阿密热火队、菲尼克斯太阳队以及克里夫兰骑士队。职业生涯中,他是一个名副其实的内线大杀器,曾经获得四次NBA总冠军。大力灌篮与篮下小勾手是其必杀技。场下的“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔总是妙语连珠,热爱街舞,极富娱乐性的体育明星。日,“大鲨鱼”奥尼尔在“推特”上宣布告别战斗了19年的NBA。 Sand Quayle · O'Neill (on March 6, 1972 -), American professional basketball athlete, Si Zhi center, one of NBA strength strongest centers, once potency in NBA Boston Celts team, Orlando magic team and Los Angeles Laker, Miami friendly team, Phoenix sun team as well as Cleveland knight team.In the p &

我要回帖

更多关于 湖人和凯尔特人恩怨 的文章

随机推荐