【“余生请多指教英语”用英语怎么说?】

初次见面,请多指教 的翻译是:Meet for the first time, please advise, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
初次见面,请多指教
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
First meeting, like him advice
Meet for the first time, please advise,
Meet for the first time, please advise,
First meeting, please teach
First meets, please advise
相关内容&a他们几乎都生活在美国 They nearly all live in US & a愿我如星君如月,夜夜流光相皎洁。 Hopes my like star Mr. like the month, every night time bright. & awatermelon/water. 西瓜或水。 & aGraph the time and the distance from the starting line on the same set of axes. 注标时间和从直线的距离在同一套轴。 & aGet back in touch with someone today. 今天回来和某人保持联系。 & a每天早晨大声朗读英语是个好主意 Every morning reads aloud English is loudly a great idea & a一封来自远方的信 Comes from the distant place letter & aThats nice !( 那是好的! ( & atom出生在1995年的9月1日 tom birth in 1995 on September 1 & a你现在还相信永恒的爱情吗? You also believe the eternal love now? & a抽滤板 Pulls out filters the board & ashall we go on pearl river cruise? 我们将去在珍珠河巡航? & a我很糟糕 I am very bad & aOuter: 82% Polyester 9% Cotton 4% Wool 4% Acrylic 1% Viscose 外面: 82%聚酯9%棉花4%羊毛4%丙烯酸酯1%黏胶 & a呆头呆脑像个傻气猪 Stupid elephant foolishness pig & aNot each
English. 没有每加拿大人讲英语。 & a就是全身都湿了的意思 Was the whole body all wet meaning & amenlosoft menlosoft & agather each type of lollipop into groups of ten 会集lollipop的每个类型入十国集团 & a フラッシングのこと  It is flashing & a我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热 I did not know this is because I am unable for a long time the reason which goes out, I become all incomparably am frantic to all and the nature related thing & a祝我亲爱的妹妹生日快乐 Wishes my dear younger sister birthday to be joyful & a麦克阿迪隆 Mike Ardee is prosperous & a“enjoy life”(享受生活)的设计理念贯穿对业主空间营造的始终 “enjoy life” (enjoys life) design idea penetration to owner space building throughout & aThe deepest love of friends 朋友最深刻的爱 & a烟比男人好、伤肺不伤心 The smoke is better than, the wound lung the man is not sad than & a几种 Several kinds & aWest melon, melon how so, knowing that will do, or hope, really shouldn't expect, now, one finished, all is finished 完成西部瓜,将做的瓜多么如此,知道或者希望,不应该真正地期望,现在,完成的一,全部 & a在过去的5年里,我的家乡建起了许多高楼 In the past 5 years, my hometown has built up many tall buildings & a吸烟过多是伤害身体的 Smokes excessively many injures the body & aHey! I do not know what the future will 嘿! 我不知道什么未来将 & a但是因为随着人类社会的发展,自然遭到越来越严重的破坏。 But because of along with human society's development, encounters the more and more serious destruction naturally. & aBeyond...。 外面…。 & aindicate new position on the beam to move the bomb 表明新的位置在射线移动炸弹 & a我们可以先去喝两杯咖啡了解了解对方。 We may drink two coffee to understand opposite party first. & aBetween the War of Independence 在独立战争之间 & arecognice recognice & ain the pask fen year lost 在失去的pask市分该年 & a你上学多久迟到一次? How long do you go to school are late one time? & a蒙奇D路飞 The Mongolian wonderful D group flies & a他们一小时前完成了在项工作 Before a their hour has completed in a work & a这几天你做什么去了 These days you made any to go & a请问你去过什么地方旅游呢?感觉怎么样? Ask what place traveling you have gone to? How feels? & a我的业余爱好是听歌 看书 My hobby is listens to the song to read & aMove in 移动 & a一个人的夜晚。我也很喜欢 A person's night.I also very much like & a我的业余爱好有 My hobby has & aGLOBE valve F304 RF CL150 VGFA1E01 地球阀门F304 RF CL150 VGFA1E01 & aslightly higher exposure voltage than one which is too low. 轻微地更高的曝光电压比是太低的一个。 & a我也不认识 I did not know & a有人、是前面铺着的一片似景 Some people, are front is spreading one piece resemble the scenery & a有人、是乐观主义 Some people, are the optimism & aActually, I had not told you, me like you very much, does not want to lose you. 实际上,我未告诉您,我,如非常您,不想要失去您。 & a它给我带来快乐 It brings joyfully to me & a初次见面,请多指教 First meets, please advise &[翻译交流]Wordsworth另译(请多指教!)
我独自云游我孤独地漂泊犹如一片浮云漫游过村庄和山岗我看见一簇簇金色的水仙花在湖边树下随风摇曳永恒如群星闪烁于银河中沿着湖畔一望无际我看见成千上万株水仙点着头跳着轻快的舞蹈它们的身旁波光闪动而它们的欢愉胜过潋滟的湖水在这样的陪伴下我的心中喜悦无限看了又看,不及思索此情此景带来怎样的欣喜我常躺卧于睡椅之上若有所思终无所思独处中回想起它们怡然自得的心也随着水仙翩翩起舞I Wandered Lonely as a CloudI wandered lonely as a cloudThat floats on high o’er vales and hills,When all at once I saw a crowd,A host,Beside the lake, beneath the trees,Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.Continuous as the stars that shineAnd twinThey stretched in never-ending lineAlong the margin of a bay:Ten thousand saw I at a glance,Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.The wave but theyOutside the spaA poet could not but be gay,In sI gazed-and gazed-but little thoughtWhat wealth the show to me had brought:For oft, when on my couch I lieIn vacant or in pensive mood,They flash upon that inward eyeWhich is tAnd then my heart with pleasure fills,And dances with the daffodils.
挺美的一首诗,怎么没人指点一下啊?(惴惴不安状)难道错误太多,指点不过来了?~~~~
觉得译文的诗感欠缺一点。主语:“我”不用每次都译,我觉得。第一段里太多了。
我认为那首诗写的不错。但是译出来就失去了原有的味道。同意楼上的说法,对了,请问是你自己译的吗?呵呵!!
是啊,也许诗真的是不能译的吧,怎么看都不如原文美~~suzannexq 说得对,我没写过诗,找不到诗歌的行文感觉,挺生硬的,呵呵。不过确实是自己译的,争取以后有进步吧~~~~~~
我独自云游,第一句尤其不准。再好好读读,把握原诗意境
vivian-jf ,thanks a lot!:)
i thank the title 我独自云游 would be better if translate as follow:Stroll in the cloud alone
后面没细看,有时间再大家讨论以下
Ottoz:英文是原文,中文是翻译的。
The poem is about the beauty of nature.There os a vivd picture of the daffodis here, mixed with the poet‘s philosophical and somewhat mystical thoughts.
人家原文是诗,你译文也得像诗才行,难道你认为新体诗就完全不用讲究韵律了?译文更像散文,而非诗句,
我好似一朵孤独的流云高高地飘浮在山谷之上突然我看见一大片鲜花是金色的水仙遍地开放它们开在河畔,开在树下它们随风嬉舞,随风波荡它们密集如银河的星星像群星在闪烁一片晶莹它们沿着海湾向前伸展通往远方仿佛无穷无尽一眼看去就有千朵万朵万花摇首舞得多么高兴粼粼湖波也在近旁欢跳却不知这水仙舞得轻俏诗人遇见这快乐的旅伴又怎能不感到欣喜雀跃我久久凝视--却未领悟这景象所给我的精神至宝后来多少次我郁郁独卧感到百无聊赖心灵空漠这景象便在脑海中闪现多少次安慰我的寂寞我的心又随水仙跳起舞来人的心又重新充满了欢乐
大家还在看噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案

我要回帖

更多关于 余生请多指教英语 的文章

随机推荐