The question _________________________ was answered correctly spelled.

the question correctly made the teachers present satisfied.A.The student answeredB.The student answersC.The student had answeredD.The student's answering 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
________ the question correctly made the teachers present satisfied.A.The student answeredB.The student answersC.The student had answeredD.The student's answering
D句意:这名学生正确地回答了这个问题,使得在场的老师们感到很满意。根据句意可知“这名学生正确地回答了这个问题”在句中作主语,D项为动名词复合结构作主语;如果其他选项作主语,应为主语从句,但该主语从句应加上that,因为主语从句中的that不能省略。
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届广东省十校高三上学期第一次联考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
I wasn’t surprised when I read that actress Helen Huntrecently stated that she would never allow her young daughter to become a childstar. Ms Hunt is the daughter of a Hollywood technical director, and grew up inHollywood. Now in her late 40s, she started acting and modeling when she waseight and has probably seen a lot over those years in show business.& She has had a successful career. She earnedfour Golden Globes and four Emmys. She also attained the top honor of herprofession when she won the Best Actress Academy Award for her role in the 1992movie, As Good As It Gets. Given those accolades, Ms Hunt is successful.There is no doubt that her early experiences as a child star prepared her forwhat has been an outstanding adult career. Given those achievements, why wouldthis star declare she’ll never allow her daughter, now at the age of six, tofollow in her footsteps?&& Everyone familiar with the entertainmentscene is aware of the reasons for her attitude. Recent tabloid (小报) news headlines featuring the troubles of formerchild stars, among them Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and the late GaryColeman, may answer the question. Although Ms Hunt managed to become asuccessful grown-up star, she apparently believes she’s an exception.& What Ms Hunt may be suggesting is that manyvery young stars go through unnatural childhoods on movie and TV sets. Whilethey’re earning big incomes, they’re so pampered (纵容) by directors they may get falseimpressions that their lives will always be that way. Then, within a few years,when faced with reality, they’re hurt and confused. After all the overwhelmingaffection, they find they can’t deal with the problems. That’s often when drugsand alcohol take over their lives.Helen Hunt has some other reasons why she doesn’t wanther daughter to be in the entertainment business. Many child stars can nevermake a successful transition to meaningful adulthood. However, as with manyHollywood movies, I believe there are both good and bad scenes about how it canbe played out in real life.1.According to the passage, Ms Hunt _________.A.started acting and modeling when she was a little girlB. hasbeen acting for about 30 yearsC. is the daughter of a famous actorD.started singing when she was eight2.The underlined word “accolades” in Paragraph 2probably means “_________”.A. difficulties&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.awards&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.salaries&&&&&&&&& D. opinions3.The author thinks Helen Hunt’s success is mainly dueto _________.A. her hardwork&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the help of a technicaldirectorC. herexperiences as a child star&& D. her talent and good luck4.Helen Hunt wouldn’t allow her daughter to become achild star because she thinks _________.A. child stars often take drugs and alcoholB. being a child star may ruin her futureC. child stars aren’t able to solve their problemsD. itis difficult to succeed as a child actor5.From the passage we can conclude that _________.A. few child stars will succeed in the futureB. there is no way to save the entertainment businessC. the author has a different opinion about childstarsD.meaningful adulthood only belongs to non-child stars&
来源:2013届浙江省高二上学期七校联谊期中联考英语试题
题型:单项填空
I don’t think it is__________taking the trouble to explain the question to him. A.worth&&&& B. worthy&&&&& C. worthof&&&& D. worthwhile&
来源:2013届度辽宁省高一下学期第一次月考英语卷
Myfriend Dr. Dong had a wonderful chance to go to Seattle to present a paper at aprofessional meeting. When he got back to Beijing, he told me his experience.&& Dr. Dong enjoyed hisfirst days very much. At the medical conference, he felt quite confident in hisarea of research and was able to perform well in his presentation. But after afew days, he began to feel uncomfortable. His medical English was fine, but thesocial communication skills were different.&& He got more and moreworried that he was misunderstanding simple English greetings and table talkconventions(习俗).When someone greeted him with, “Hi, how’s it going?” he thought they had askedhim “Where are you going?” and answered with the name of the conference hall,only to get a surprised stare from them. At a western style dinner, a colleagueasked, “So how’re you enjoyin’ the States?” he thought he heard, “how are youenjoying your steak?” and answered that he was eating chicken, not beef. Thattime, they smiled, and patiently repeated the question, then both laughed atthe error.Bythe end of the meetings, Dr. Dong felt a deep sense of “cultural stress” andwas worn out from having to pay attention to so many new expressions and waysof dealing with things. He felt his handshake was not as firm as Americans’,found that people reacted unusually when he modestly insisted his English wasnot good after they complimented(称赞) him, didn’t know how to accept dinner invitations properly andtherefore missed out on going to several lunches, and so on. Eventually, he wasso confused that he felt the full impact of “culture shock”.1.Why did Dr. Dong travel to Seattle?A.To improve his spoken English.& B. To experience culture shock.C.To give lectures on his research. &&D. To attend a medicalconference.2. Which of the following best describes Dr. Dong’s experience inSeattle?&& A. Comfortable—veryuncomfortable—uncomfortable.&& B. comfortable—veryuncomfortable—comfortable.&& C. Comfortable—uncomfortable– very uncomfortable.&& D. Comfortable—uncomfortable– very comfortable.3.Dr. Dong felt a deep sense of “cultural stress” mainlybecause_______.&& A. he was toomodest&&&&& B. he didn’t understand culturaldifferences && C. he lackedconfidence&&&& D. he was not good at English listening4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2013届新疆乌鲁木齐市高一下学期期末考试(英语)
题型:单项填空
The little girl looked at the host with a____ expression . Maybe the question was quite_____.A& puzzled Bpuzzled&& C puzzling&& D puzzling&
来源:2009年全国各省市高考命题动态信息卷(辽宁专用)英语(五)
D  Inthe atmosphere,carbon dioxide actd rather like a one-way mirror or the glass inthe roof of a greenhouse which allows the sun's rays to enter but prevents theheat from excaping.  Accordingto a weather expert's prediction,the atmosphere will be 3 warmer in the year2050 than it is today, if man continues to burn luels at the present rate. Ifthis warming up took place,the ice caps in the poles would begin to melt,thusraising sea level several meters and severely flooding coastal cities.Also,the increase in atmospherictemperature would lead to great changes in the climate of the northernhemisphere(半球),psooicblyresulting in an alteration of earth's chief food growing zones.  Inthe past,concern about a man - made warming of the earth has concentrated onthe Arctic because the Antarctic is much colder and has a much thicker icesheet.But the weather experts are now paying more attention to WestAntarctic,which may be affected by a warming on the scale that will possiblytake place in the next fifty years from on burning of fuels.  Satellitepictures showthat large areas of Antarctic ice are already disappearing.Theevidence available suggests that a warming has taken place.This fits the theorythat carbon dioxide warms the earth.  However,mostof the fuel is burnt in the northern hemisphere,where temperatures seem to befalling.Scientists conclude,therefore,that up to now natural influences on theweather have exceeded those caused by man.The question is:Which natural causehas most effect on the weather?  Onepossibility is the variable behavior of the sun.Astronomers at one researchstation have studied the hot spots and cold spots(that is,the relatively lesshot spots) on the sun. As the sun rotates(旋转),every 27.5 days,it presents hotter or colder faces to theearth,and different aspects to different parts of the earth.This seems to havea considerable effect on the distribution of the earth's atmosphericpressure,and consequently on wind circulation.The sun is also variable over along term:its heat output goes up and down in cycles,the latest trend beingdownward.  Scientistsare now finding mutual relations between models of solar weather interactionsand the actual climate over many thousands of years ,including the last IceAge.The problem is that the models are predicting that the world should beentering a new Ice Age and it is not.  Oneway of solving this theoretical difficulty is to assume a delay of thousands ofyears while the solar effects overcome the inertia(不活动,惰性) of the earth'sclimate.If this is right,the warming effect of carbon dioxide might thus beserving as a useful counter balance to the sun's diminishing heat.   68.Itcan be concluded that a concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere would___.    A.meana warming - up im the Arctic   B.raisethe temperature of the earth's surface   C.preventthe sun's rays from reaching the earth's surface   D.accountfor great changes in the climate in the northern hemiphere   69.Althoughthe fuel consumption is greater in the northern hemisphere,temperatures thereseem to be falling.This is _______.    A.mainlybecause the levels of carbon dioxide are rising   B.partlydue to variations in the output of solar energy   C.possiblybecause the ice caps in the poles are melting   D.exclusivelydue to the effect of the inertia of the earth's climate   70.Onthe basis of their models,scientists are of the opinion that ________.    A.theclimate of the world should be becoming cooler    B.thenew Ice Age will be delayed by the greenhouse effect    C.theman - made warming effect helps to increase the solar effects   D.itwill take thousands of years for the inertia of the earth's climate to takeeffect &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Present Perfect Simple | Present Perfect Verb Tense | Ginger
Grammar Rules
The Present Perfect Simple Verb Tense
The Perfect Tenses
The opinion of many native and non-native English speakers is that the perfect tenses are far from being ‘perfect’. They cause headaches for most people. On these pages, we will break the perfect tenses down into short sections that will make them easier to understand.
Useful Tip
Time Expressions in the Present Perfect
Use since with a specific year or a
in the past & since 2002 / since I was a child
Use for with a number of years & for twenty years
Use ever and yet in questions and negatives & Have you ever / hasn’t been yet
Use already and never, just between have/has and the verb & has already finished / have just been
Use before, since, for, already, many times, so far, yet at the end of a sentence or questions & Have you been there before?
The present perfect simple tense is used to
Describe actions that occurred in the past but are still relevant to the present.
Rani has broken her arm. (She broke it in the past and can’t use her arm now.)
Describe an action that started in the past but is still happening on a regular or habitual basis (like the present simple).
The girls have played tennis at the club since 2005. (They started to play tennis there in 2005 and still play there today. This does not mean they are playing tennis at the moment.)
Describe actions that were repeated several times in the past.
I‘ve already made several calls. (Up until now)
The specific time in the past is unimportant, just the fact that it happened.
Note: Time Expressions – Present Perfect
NEVER use the same time expressions that you use in the past simple tense, such as: yesterday, a week ago, last night. You MAY use unspecific time expressions such as: ever, never, since, for, already, many times, before, so far, yet.
The Typical Present Perfect Sentence
In order to form a typical sentence in the present perfect simple, choose a subject ((the person or thing that has done the action), add an auxiliary (or helping) verb: has or have + the V3 (past participle) form of the verb and then add the rest of the sentence.
have/has +Verb(V3)
(Past Participle)
Rest of Sentence
I / You / We / They
him before
He / She / It
here for three years
The V3 (past participle) form of a regular verb looks just like a regular verb in the past simple:
walk & walked / study & studied / stop & stopped / create & created
There are quite a few irregular verbs in English. It pays to memorize them.
Note: Has Had – A verb combination that often causes confusion in the present perfect simple is has had or have had. Ex. I have had enough of your complaining! Have is the auxiliary (or helping) verb and had is the V3 (or past participle) of the main verb to have. It may look strange, but it is correct.
Contractions in the Present Perfect Simple
In general, we contract the subject (the person or thing that has done the action) and form of have:
I have & I’ve – I’ve used those images before.
He has & He’s / She has & She’s / It has & It’s – He’s already had the surgery.
We have & We’ve / You have & You’ve / They are & They’ve – We’ve just gotten home.
You may have noticed that the 3rd person singular (he, she, it) contractions look like those in the present progressive. You can tell them apart by the use of the V3 and from the context of the sentence: he is & He’s eating now. / he has & He’s eaten dinner already
Save the long forms for when you want to create emphasis. When speaking, you should stress the have/has.
He has sung that song. I know he has.
Negative Sentences in the Present Perfect Simple Tense
Spelling Tip
When shortening the auxiliary verb have/has and the negative, just remove the o in not and add an apostrophe (‘)
has not & hasn’t
have not & haven’t
When creating negative sentences, we usually use hasn’t or haven’t together + the V3 (past participle) form of the verb. Save the long forms (has not, and have not) for when you want to create emphasis. When speaking, put the stress on ‘not’.
Auxillery Verb
Verb in V3
(Past Participle)
Rest of Sentence
I / You / We / They
haven’t (have not)
a bike in many years
He / She / It
hasn’t (has not)
enough weight yet
I haven’t eaten at that restaurant in a long time.
Jim hasn’t worked on Fridays since he joined the company.
My friends haven’t ever gone to France.
I have not forgiven you!
Yes/No Questions in the Present Perfect Simple
To create a question that will be answered with a yes or no, start the question with Have or Has, (Haven’t or Hasn’t for a negative question) then add a subject (the person or thing that has done the action) followed by the V3 (Past Participle) form of the verb and only then add the rest of the sentence.
Auxiliary Verb
Verb in V3
(Past Participle)
Rest of Sentence
I / you / we / they
the meeting yet
he / she / it
your letter
Hasn’t
he / she / it
dinner yet
Have you ever gone ice skating?
Has Jerry presented his ideas to the CEO yet?
Wh-Questions in the Present Perfect Simple
Wh- questions are questions that require more information in their answers. Typical wh- words are what, where, when, why, who, how, how many, how much.
To create a wh-question, start with the wh-word, then add have or has, then the subject (a person or thing that has done the action), followed by the V3 (Past Participle) form of the verb and only then add the rest of the sentence.
Auxiliary Verb
Verb in V3
(Past Participle)
Rest of Sentence
I / you / we / they
he / she / it
When have I ever lied to you?
Why has Tanya left the country?
How much money have you spent so far?
Tag Questions in the Present Perfect Simple
Tag questions are those short questions that are tagged onto the end of a sentence. They are used just to make sure that the person you’re talking to understood what you meant or to emphasize what you said.
They’re formed by using a regular sentence in the present perfect simple, then adding haven’t or hasn’t and a pronoun (I, you, we, they, he, she, it) and a .
Examples of the Present Perfect Simple – Tag Questions:
John has known her for a couple of years, hasn’t he?
They have been in business since 1980, haven’t they?
You may also add a positive tag when you’re using a negative sentence.
Keisha hasn’t spoken to you yet, has she?
Those kids have never played rugby, have they?
As a rule: When the sentence is positive, the tag is negative.
When the sentence is negative, the tag is positive.
Exercises – Present Perfect Simple
Fill in the correct form of the present perfect simple as in the examples.
Dan has worked in that company for 12 years. (work)
Have you heard the news? (hear)
The boys have never eaten sushi. (eat)
Daniel ____ that video clip at least twenty times. (see)
The workers _______ a break in 4 hours. (not have)
We ___________ them regularly over the last few years. (visit)
_______ Ella _______ her driving test yet? (pass)
Roger _______ to Mexico several times since 2002.(be)
They______ to each other in ages, _______ they? (not speak)
Why _______ Mathew _______his job? (quit)
______the nurses ______ on strike again? (go)
________ they ______ the post yet? (not deliver)
I _____ already_______ you the answer. (tell)
haven’t had
have visited
Has/passed
haven’t spoken/have
Haven’t/delivered
have/ told
Examples – Present Perfect Simple
Rani has broken her arm.
The girls have played tennis at the club since 2005.
I’ve already made several calls.
Contractions
I have & I’ve – I’ve used those images before.
He has & He’s / She has & She’s / It has & It’s – He’s already had the surgery.
We have & We’ve / You have & You’ve /They have & They’ve – We’ve just gotten home.
I haven’t eaten at that restaurant yet.
Jim hasn’t worked on Fridays since he joined the company.
My friends haven’t ever gone to France.
I have not forgiven you!
Yes/No Questions
Have you ever gone ice skating?
Has Jerry presented his ideas to the CEO yet?
Wh-Questions
When have I ever lied to you?
Why has Tanya left the country?
How much money have you spent so far?
Tag Questions
John has known her for a couple of years, hasn’t he?
They have been in business since 1980, haven’t they?
Keisha hasn’t spoken to you yet, has she?
Those kids have never played rugby, have they?For Students, Why the Question is More Important Than the Answer | MindShift | KQED News扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He answered the question _______.用easy的什么形式
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
easily用副词修饰动词answered.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
easily.对动词进行修饰,要用副词。
扫描下载二维码