无聊英文的下午英语怎么说

当前位置: &
无聊的的英文
英文翻译boredomboringbromidicdisappointingdolefulfiddle-faddlefiddlingfoolishfootlingheartbreakinginsanelifelessmortalpicayuneslightslimsmallstammerstiflingtiresometiringuninterestingvainwearfulwearywishy-washy&&&&i bored&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&&for the birds&&&&boring&&&&bored&&&&bored&&&&drab&&&&lemon&&&&silly songs&&&&journeywork&&&&a silly story&&&&idle rumor&&&& nudnik&&&&nonsense&&&&vanity&&&&gaudi afternoon&&&&rubbish&&&&an inane remark question etc&&&&a stupid performance&&&&boring&&&&boring&&&&all the tiring time between&&&&all the tiring time between&&&&shaggy-dog story&&&&goof off
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Never have i heard such a silly story .我从来没有听过这样无聊的故事。It is so much better than just dull comfort .那比无聊的安安逸逸好多了。I can not waste time on such frivolities .我不能在这种无聊的事情上浪费时间。Are you going to stand up for the silly hussies ?您要替那些无聊的女人辩护吗?We make bald time itself the treasurer of our joys .把无聊的时光变成享乐的源泉。He did not confuse audiences by silly subtleties .他不用无聊的微妙言辞搞糊涂听众。Do you really want to go to that stupid film festival ?你真想去看那种无聊的电影节?They'll be trash, because that's all she reads .都是些无聊的东西,因为她就看这类书。 "what a loathsome existence! "“多无聊的生活!”Imagination raises a man above the humdrum of life .想象使人从单调无聊的生活中解脱出来。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:frivolefutiledésert,e
相邻词汇热门词汇
无聊的的英文翻译,无聊的英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译无聊的,无聊的的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved无聊的下午
Gaudi Afternoon
电影:无聊的下午(Gaudi Afternoon)-详细资料视频在线观看
基于47个网页-
音乐能够减轻日常工作的疲倦,或是解除某个慵懒的周日下午的无聊情绪。
Music relieves the boredom of the commute, or of a lazy Sunday afternoon.
无聊的星期天下午,哪里都想去,却又好想呆在家里享受难得的休息天。
A boring Sunday afternoon, I'm staying at home to enjoy this leisure time.
作为上下班或是一个懒洋洋的下午消除无聊的良药,音乐确实是当我们不知作何时唯一可做的不二法宝。
Music relieves the boredom of the commute, or of a lazy Sunday afternoon. It's something to do when we don't know what else to do.
基本信息 中文名 无聊的下午 外文名 Gaudi 其它译名 午后阴谋 出品时间 2001 制片地区 西班牙 类 型 剧情/悬疑/喜剧 英文原名:Gaudi Afternoon/Tardes de Gaudí(Spain) 中文译名:无聊的下午 片 长:97 min 对白语言:英语 导 演:Susan Seidelman 主 演:朱迪·戴维斯 马西娅·盖伊·哈登 莉莉·泰勒 朱丽叶特·刘易斯 剧 情:卡珊德拉·雷莉是在巴黎谋生的一位美国翻译,某天一位神秘迷人的陌生女人突然出现在她家门口,提议给卡珊德拉一大笔钱寻找女人莫名失踪的丈夫。卡珊德拉无法拒绝她的请求,然而不久就发现自己陷入一种无法自拔的阴谋之中。她究竟该如何摆脱这令人头疼的困境呢?
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译在一个无聊的下午,我和我的朋友讨论玩什么
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
On one idling afternoon,me and my friend discussed what should we play.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I discussed what to play with my friend in a tiresome afternoon.
One boring afternoon, My friends and I were discussing what we could play...严格说来,你的这个句子并不完整
One boring afternoon,me and my friends,we were talking about what to play.
In a boring afternoon, my friend and I discuss play
on one boring afternoon, my friend and i were discussing how to have some fun.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
一个秋天的下午的英文
英文翻译sanma no aji;autumn afternoon, an&&&& an&&&& fall&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& post meridiem&&&&autumnal&&&&entering twin falls&&&&afternoon of an american boy&&&&cy remix&&&&afternoon witrh paco&&&&gaudi afternoon&&&&on the afternoon of may 1st&&&&to run at afternoon&&&&lazy afternoon&&&&dog day afternoon&&&&autumnal&&&&the auroras of autumn&&&&village in autumn&&&&autumn maple leaf&&&&autumn tale&&&&falls ridge&&&&the steps of autumn&&&&journey from the fall&&&&autumn leaves&&&&autumn pulse&&&&an autumn' the autumn
例句与用法They walked with umbrellas up a winding mountain path on a drizzling and windy autumn afternoon for a visit to a friend living in seclusion这是一个秋天的下午。细雨淅淅,秋风瑟瑟。他们撑着雨伞,攀沿一个弯曲的山间小道去拜望一位隐居在深山的朋友。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
一个秋天的下午的英文翻译,一个秋天的下午英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一个秋天的下午,一个秋天的下午的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
下午班的英文
英文翻译afternoon sessionafternoon watch&&&& post meridiem&&&& team&&&&b bisessionalism&&&&bisessional school&&&&morning session&&&& post meridiem (p. m.)
在下午 下午四点 at four p.m&&&&in the afternoon&&&&afternoon&&&&post meridiem&&&&afternoon&&&& g la gaceta de l ...&&&& tea&&&&matnei @ 9matn5ei 9matne&&&& good afternoon&&&&in the afternoon&&&&teewurst&&&&dog day afternoon&&&&this afternoon&&&&tomorrow afternoon&&&&afternoon witrh paco&&&&the day before yesterday in the afternoon&&&&gaudi afternoon&&&&on the afternoon of may 1st&&&&afternoon tea&&&&afternoon rounds
例句与用法Her afternoon shift went quickly after he departed他离开后,她的下午班很快就结束了。 Her afternoon shift went quickly after he departed他离开以后,她的下午班一晃就过去了。 One - year and eighteen - month courses consist of morning class and a two - year course consists of afternoon class年制与年半制课程为上午班年制为下午班。 We offer year - round intensive language courses at all levels for groups with a maximum of 16 participants小班授课,每班最多16名学员,有上午班下午班和晚上班。 Afternoon session pupils are required to arrive school at 8 : 30am and should be collected by the parents at 12 : 30pm下午班学生须于上午8 : 30返回学校上课,家长请于下午12 : 30到校接回子女。 (下午毋须回校。 Afternoon session pupils are required to arrive school at 8 : 30am and should be collected by the parents at 11 : 45am下午班学生须于上午8 : 30返回学校上课,家长请于上午11 : 45到校接回子女。 (下午毋须回校。 As you know , all our employees work two shifts , morning shift from 6 am to 2 pm and the afternoon shift from 2 pm to 10 pm你知道,我们所有员工实行倒班制,早班时间为早晨6点到下午2点;下午班为下午2点到晚上10点。 Student discount will be offered for all our diy classes during summer holiday . ( discount only applicable for morning and afternoon classes暑假期间所有diy兴趣班,学生一律半价! ! ! (但仅限上午和下午班,晚间班不适用) 。 Please use separate login names to upload data ( including school , student and teacher data ) for the am session classes , pm session classes and whole - day session classes of your school请为贵校的上午班、下午班及全日制班别采用不同的用户名称,分别输入资料(包括学校、学生及教师资料) 。 Seow fang will wear ah kun s shoes to school in the morning , then run home so that ah kun can go to school in the afternoon . but seow fang finds getting back on time rather difficult , and ah kun is soon in trouble at school造化弄人,尽管阿坤把找寻妹妹鞋子的事放在第一,可是阿坤怎样都找不回妹妹的鞋子,只好和妹妹暂时公家穿自己仅存的破烂鞋,两人分别在上午班下午班共穿一双鞋,因为这样,哥哥经常迟到。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
下午班的英文翻译,下午班英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译下午班,下午班的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 你好英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐