求翻译句子翻译

英语翻译求一下这段话的翻译,要求翻译出来的句子连贯,feeling very sadthose days i recie
英语翻译求一下这段话的翻译,要求翻译出来的句子连贯,feeling very sadthose days i recieve more letteres from a net-friende who said me a stupid boy.my heart is very beating fast!actually i am a good and honest boy and like life ,and love life,looking for beautifull things.perhapes i did some wrong things to someone befroe .the name call cici the net who is always curul to me.but i am not angrly to her.i think that she is right.i must recieve her advice and exchange me .why do i find a girl in the net i think that it is a net game,i really know it is not right.it is not necessary to look for a girl in the net.i only tyr it on and not order someone.if i hurt someone ,i will say sorry to one.about my marry or not.i must tell all the netfriendes.i have already married once,but now still alone.looking for a good girl in the net in order to finding my all life like before.hope all person understand me!at last,i wish best for all netfriendes above words i say reall.now i feel very sad
感到十分的悲伤那些天我从一个说我是个笨小孩的网友那里收到了更多的信.我的心跳得非常快!事实上我是一个十分优秀很诚实的孩子,并喜欢和热爱生活,寻找一些美丽的事物.也许我曾对某人做过错事.在网上叫CICI的人经常批评我.但是我并不气她.我认为她是对的.我必须接受她的意见并且改变自己.为什么我在网络上寻找一个女孩?我认为它一个网络游戏,我其实知道那样不对.没有必要去在网上找一个女孩.我仅仅只是试试并不是为了谁.如果我伤害了某人,我感到很抱歉.关于我是否结婚.我必须告诉所有的网友.我已经结婚了,但是现在仍然很孤独.在网上寻找一个好女孩把我带回原来的生活.希望所有的人能理解我.最后.我为所有的网友祝福!以上的文字都是真的.现在我感到非常悲伤!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译求一下这段话的翻译,要求翻译出来的句子连贯,feeling very sadthose days i recie》相关的作业问题
我们都在这场生命的游戏中,我们将一起完成冲破胜利的防线,也许有一天,也许某一刻,我们欢呼庆祝胜利,因为昨天已经过去并且永远不再回来
Au fil de l'histoire américane,le pouvoir du président évolua au fur et a mesure de la situation changeante de la politique et de l'economie à l'intérieur et l'
Fish Yuelong Men in China are very good meaning to bless you in on the cause of much further. We also hope that your company can lead the next economic downturn
A eighty-year-old old man with a new wife to the hospital,was told that lady happy,old man is happy!The doctor say:listen to me tell a story?A hunter after all
The data shows, with the increase of population and climate damage, food security is human problems and crisis that nots allow to ignore, but our country in the
AlfredD.chandier,Jr.于1987年做出的定义,他认为家族企业是“企业创始人及其最亲密的合伙人(和家族)一直掌有大部分企业股权.他们与经理人员维持密切的私人关系,且保留高阶层的主要决策权,特别是在财务政策、资源配置和高阶人员的选拔方面.”该定义把所有权和决策权作为最重要的因素,从定性的角度对家族企业进行
吾今立约,若旬内君语之一言,或传之一讯,吾将覆这世间,飞而赴之,娶君为妻.自戌时半刻,若旬内君曰:失之无回,回之无复尽美.如一字,吾将覆此言.吾唯卑今次,明夕何夕,君已陌路.——————————————————————————一旬就是10天戌时是19-21点,加半刻就是晚上八点另外,最后的贱字不太好听,改成卑希望LZ喜
According to materials, the appeal, dispute in respects such as the after-sale service, goods quality regarding the network purchase in recent years, refusing t
我唔敢拉…帮我删佐巨拉…乖拉
高水准人工翻译.并搜寻了正确的专有名词译法,电影名均来自wiki和其他官方网站Korean actor Lee Junki has acted many films and TV series including "My Girl","Time Between Dog And Wolf ","Fly,Daddy,Fly
Siempre serás mi pequeña llave más preciado
The above is from online translation...see meWith the rapid development in the construction of ecology,the county of Quyang get down to proceed with Phase III t
《君陈》原文 《君陈》意译王若曰 周成王命曰君陈 周公子君陈惟尔令德 你美德孝恭孝恭惟孝 可承父遗志友于兄弟 友善于兄弟克施有政 以此宜参政命汝尹兹 命你治成周东郊敬哉 赴东郊敬职昔周公师 昔周公太师保万民 保民众利益民怀其德 民皆感其德往慎乃司 你去须慎政兹率厥常 循太师常法懋昭 发扬光大周公之训 周公之遗训惟民其乂
Indeed, teamwork is very crucial. Teamwork reflects the capability of co-operation of a class. Teamwork not only brings honor to a class, but also improves indi
Everybody had a feeling that he was a singer, but in my life he was a poet, a lover and an everlasting beloved. After our recognition, I was willing to try send
The body process is responsible for data translation in order to arrange the playing board,the development of accessories from the new single began receiving th
尽管在我们不知情的情况下,态度和想法左右了我们的生活,但是如果进行有意识的努力,我们也能改变生活. take effect就是影响和改变之类的意思.with是伴随,表示凭借有意识的努力咋样咋样
小流浪汉是如何制造一个悲剧中的娱乐效果?这有一个例子,取材于他著名的电影.随着加利福尼亚发现了黄金,涌起了19世纪中期的淘金热.如其他人一样,小流浪汉和他的朋友蜂拥到了边境的一个小草屋,在狂风暴雪的荒山中饥肠辘辘.他们过度的饥饿,以至于试着煮了一双皮鞋作为晚餐.查理首先扯下了鞋带,把他们当做意大利面条吃了下去.然后,他
Though my english is not very good,we can become good friends.However,you refused all my invitations.求翻译句子,英文_百度知道
求翻译句子,英文
我有更好的答案
HaiNan Island is in the southernmost of China,it has a 34000 square kilometers' area,so it's known as the second biggest island in our country.
HaiNan Island also has beautiful views like blue sky,the ocean,the sandy beach and plam trees.And the forest covers 50 percent of the island,which contribute to the pleasant climate there.
仅仅是翻译番号后面的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。已解决问题
语文故文求翻译句子&母忧去职,&服除&,拜翰林学士&、权知开封府。&今人疑似之间,遽被诘问,臣恐台
提问时间: 07:27:18
浏览次数:440
作者:佚名 纠纠葛屦,可以履霜?掺掺女手,可以缝裳?要之襋之,好人服之。&br/&&br/& 好人提提,宛然左辟,佩其象揥。维是褊心,是以为刺。&br/&&br/& 注释 ①纠纠:缭缭,缠绕,纠结交错。葛屦(j&具):指夏天所穿葛绳编制的鞋。&br/&&br/& ②掺掺(shān 山):同&纤纤&,形容女子的手很柔弱纤细。一说钮襻。类似发篦。&br/&&br/& 译文 脚上这一双夏天的破凉鞋,怎么能走在满地的寒霜上?做完后还要提着衣带衣领,恭候那女主人来试穿新装。&br/&&br/& 女主人试穿后觉得很舒服,却左转身对我一点也不理,又自顾在头上戴象牙簪子。魏地陋隘,其民机巧趋利,其君俭啬褊急,而无德以将之。&这些说法都没有抓住要害。&br/&&br/& 除了对比,此诗在艺术上另一个重要的特征,便是细节的描写。细节描写对塑造人物形象或揭示人物性格常能起大作用,小说中常有,诗歌中并不常用。有此两句,全诗的题意便立刻加深;无此二句,全诗便显得平淡。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐