vb单选按钮: 11.He is the ( )in his class. A.tall B.

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Mike is an Englishman.He lives in a 1 building in the 2 London.There are eighteen floors in the b( )1.A.tall B.shot C.small D.1arge( )2.A.country B.town C.city D.village( )3.A.makes B.uses C.does D.mends( )4.A.begins B.wants C.runs D.goes( )5.A.home B.building C.office D.room ( )6.A.costs B.spends C.takes D.brings( )7.A.an B.a C.the D./( )8.A.his B.he C.him D.himself( )9.A.by plane B.by train C.on foot D.by air( )10.A.meters B.kilometers C.minutes D.hoursMike is an Englishman.He lives in a 1 building in the 2 London.There are eighteen floors in the building and he lives on the fifteenth floor.He 3 a lift(电梯)to go up and down.He works very hard.He 4 to work early.Every day he leaves his 5 and walks to the lift.He gets into the lift.It 6 him down to the first floor.He gets out of the 1ift.Then he walks to 7 bus stop.The bus stop is in front of a station.It is about two hundred meters from 8 home.Usually,he catches the number 11 bus to work.but sometimes he goes 9 .He works in a factory about ten 10 from his home.His work starts at half past eight,and finishes at a quarter to five.He gets back home at half past 5.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.A (因为后面一句说了There are eighteen floors in the building.这座大楼有18层) 2.C (town相当于镇,city 是城市,village 是村庄,country 是乡村.) 3.B (他使用电梯上上下下) 4.D (上班:go to work) 5.A (每天,他离开他的家走去电梯.这里的电梯是指他家那栋楼的电梯,后面也有提示说还没有离开大楼.) 6.C (电梯把他带到一楼.) 7.A (然后他走到一个汽车站.这里没有特指是哪个汽车站,后面的一句就是解释前面这个a bus stop的,The bus stop is in front of a station.) 8.A (汽车站离他家大概两百米远.) 9.C (前面一句说了汽车站离他家是二百米远,再根据后面的内容可以知道他家离工厂是10千米的路程,所以坐地铁是不可能的,10千米的路程不可能要用45分钟,坐飞机就更不可能了,只能是步行上班,选C.) 10.B (在最后一句His work starts at half past eight, and finishes at a quarter to five. He gets back home at half past 5.他八点半上班,下午四点四十五分下班,五点半回到家.这里他从上班的地方到家用了45分钟时间.因为汽车站离他家已经是二百米的路程,所以在这里不能选A.而如果选C或D都不符合文章的内容.那么只能选B.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ACDBA CCACB 标答
扫描下载二维码Mike is 1.8meters tall.He is boy in his class.( )A.tallB.tallerC.tallestD.the tallest 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
7.Mike&is&1.8meters&tall.He&is&_________&boy&in&his&class.(  )A.tallB.tallerC.tallestD.the&tallest
分析 迈克现在1.8米高了,他是他班里最高的男孩.解答 答案:D.tall意思是"高的"其比较级是在后面加er,最高级是在后面加est,使用最高级的时候,要有一个表示比较的范围,在这个范围里,最…如果有修饰成分作定语修饰名词的话,最高级前面要用定冠词the.根据"He&is&_________&boy&in&his&class"以及给出选项,可知他班里最高的男孩,所以要用最高级,又因为后面有修饰成分in his class,所以前面的最高级要加the,故选D.点评 首先要掌握形容词比较级,最高级的变化形式以及用法,然后结合具体的题目,就可以确定正确答案.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
题型:填空题
17.I&hope&the&Japanese&government&cansuccessfully&(成功)&cheer&up&the&victims&of&the&earthquake.
题型:选择题
1.---Can&you&guess&______&&the&computer&in&that&new&shopping&mall?---Sorry,I&have&no&idea.(  )A.how&much&did&he&payB.how&did&he&buyC.how&much&he&paid&forD.how&did&he&sell
题型:阅读理解
2.Two&years&ago,a&small&town&in&Changhua&started&to&grow&healthy&rice.The&healthy&rice&was&not&grown&by&farmers&but&by&the&students&from&a&small&primary&school&of&only&about&fifty&people.①(came,growing&rice,of,the&idea,the&school&teachers,from.)&When&making&teaching&plans,the&teachers&decided&to&teach&students&how&to&grow&healthy&rice&on&school&land.They&wanted&the&students&to&get&closer&to&the&land&when&doing&the&rice&farming&outside&the&classroom.What's&better,the&school&made&money&from&selling&the&rice&and&giving&farming&classes&to&the&public.With&the&money,the&school&could&help&the&students&who&wished&to&go&to&foreign&countries&some&day.Today&the&dream&is&becoming&real-the&students&are&flying&to&Japan&to&share&their&special&farming&experiences,and&have&fun&over&there,of&course!"We&all&feel&very&②proud/glad/happy/pleased&that&even&students&from&a&small&town&can&③make/get&themselves&seen&in&the&world,"said&one&of&the&teachers.69.When&did&the&students&begin&to&grow&rice?Two years ago.70.Where&was&the&rice&grown?On school land.71.Could&the&students&get&closer&to&the&land&by&growing&rice?Yes,they could.72.请将文中①处括号里的内容连成一个正确无误的句子.The idea of growing rice came from the school teachers.73.请在②、③处的横线上分别填入一个词,使上下文词意通顺,语句连贯.
15.wide&&comfortable&&satisfy&&&&heavy&&&four51.You've&got&good&grades&again.I'm&sure&your&parents&will&besatisfied&with&you.52.Among&all&the&boxes,this&one&is&theheaviest.So&I&need&your&help.53.You&shouldn't&wear&leather&shoes&in&PE&lessons&because&they'll&make&you&feeluncomfortable.54.Chinese&iswidely&used&around&the&world&as&well&as&English.55.Simon&camefourth&in&yesterday's&writing&competition.How&great!
2.杨林,放学后和我一块去购物怎么样?How/What about&going&shopping&with&me&after&school,Yang&Lin?
12.你看起来很忧虑,怎么了?You&look&worried.What's wrong/the matter with&you?
题型:选择题
19.______&you&have&made&up&your&mind&to&lose&weight,you'd&better&eat&less&in&the&evening.(  )A.SinceB.AlthoughC.UnlessD.Until
16.太累了,我们停下来歇会儿吧.We're&so&tired.Let'sstop to have a rest.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “It is evening.An old...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
It is evening.An old cock(公鸡) is sitting in a tall tree.A fox(狐狸) comes to the tree and1.D&at the cock.“Hello, Mr.Cock.I have some2.B&news(信息) for you.”says the fox.“Oh?” says the cock.“What is it?” “All the animals are good friends now.Let’s3.D&friends, too.Please come4.A&and play with me.”“Fine!” says the cock.“I’m very glad to hear that”.Then he looks up.“Look! There is something over there.”“5.B&are you looking at?” asks the fox.“Oh,I see some animals over there.They’re6.C&this way.”“Animals?” “Yes.Oh,they’re dogs.”“What? Dogs!” asks the fox.“Well…well,I7.A&go now.Goodbye.”“Wait,Mr.Fox,”says the cock.“8.C&go.They are only dogs.And dogs are our friends now.”“Yes,I know,but9.A&don’t know that.”“I see,I see,”says the cock.He10.D&and goes to sleep in the tree.Do you know why? Foxes are afraid(怕) of dogs.1.A. 1istens&&&&&&& B.sees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.gets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.looks2.A.bad&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B.good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.funny3.A.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.be4.A.down&&&&&&& &&&& B.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.at &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to5.A.How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.What&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Where&&&&&&&& &&& D.Why6.A.looking&&&& &&&& B.going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.coming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.taking7.A.must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.need8.A.Can’t &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.Let’s&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.Don’t &&&&&&&&&& D.Please&&&&&&&& 9.A.the dogs&&&&&&&&&&&
B.you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.the animals& D.the cocks10.A.cries(哭、喊) B.shouts(喊叫)C.calls&&&&& &&&& D.smiles(微笑)
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“It is evening.An old cock(公鸡) is sitting in a tall tree.A fox(狐狸) comes to the tree and____at the cock.“H...”的分析与解答如下所示:
:这篇短文主要介绍了狐狸和公鸡的一则寓言故事;狐狸为了把鸡吃掉在树下对公鸡说:“现在所有的动物都是好朋友了,你下来和我一起玩吧”,公鸡说他看到了前方来了一些狗,把狐狸给吓跑了,是鸡的聪明才智吓跑了狐狸,也挽救了自己的性命。1.考查动词及语境的理解。应为公鸡在树上,所以狐狸走到树下只能是朝上看着(looks at)公鸡,故选D。2.考查形容词及语境的理解。根据下文说所有的动物都是好朋友了,以及狐狸的诡计,可知他是用好(good)消息来哄骗公鸡,故选B。3.考查动词及语境的理解。既然动物都是好朋友了,顺理成章地就是让我们做(be)好朋友吧。因为在Let’s do句型中,只能用动词原形,am、is和are的动词原形是be;故选D。4.考查副词及语境的理解。根据开头的描述可知此处是狐狸邀请公鸡下到树下来和他一起玩耍,所以用down,故选A。5. 考查代词及语境的理解。根据公鸡的提醒说那里有一些东西,可知,狐狸是询问他在看什么,故选B。6.考查动词及语境的理解。公鸡说在那里他看到了一些动物,他们在朝这边走来,因为动物在远处,所以,他们应该是朝向狐狸和公鸡所在的地方走来,look是“看”;go是“离开”;take是“带走”故选C。7.考查情态动词及语境的理解。当狐狸听说是狗时,他说他必须要离开了,应为后面说他怕狗;故选A。8.考查动词及语境的理解。公鸡要求狐狸不要走,祈使句的否定形式用Don’t do.。故选C。9.考查名词及语境的理解。狐狸狡辩说,但是狗不知道所有的动物已经是朋友的事实,故选A。10.考查动词及语境的理解。公鸡为把狐狸吓走而高兴,所以他微笑着,然后睡着了。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
It is evening.An old cock(公鸡) is sitting in a tall tree.A fox(狐狸) comes to the tree and____at the co...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“It is evening.An old...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“It is evening.An old cock(公鸡) is sitting in a tall tree.A fox(狐狸) comes to the tree and____at the cock.“Hello, Mr.Cock.I have some____news(信息) for you.”says the fox.“Oh?” says the cock.“What is it?” “All the animals are good friends now.Let’s____friends, too.Please come____and play with me.”“Fine!” says the cock.“I’m very glad to hear that”.Then he looks up.“Look! There is something over there.”“____are you looking at?” asks the fox.“Oh,I see some animals over there.They’re____this way.”“Animals?” “Yes.Oh,they’re dogs.”“What? Dogs!” asks the fox.“Well…well,I____go now.Goodbye.”“Wait,Mr.Fox,”says the cock.“____go.They are only dogs.And dogs are our friends now.”“Yes,I know,but____don’t know that.”“I see,I see,”says the cock.He____and goes to sleep in the tree.Do you know why? Foxes are afraid(怕) of dogs.1.A. 1istens B.sees C.gets D.looks2.A.bad
B.good C.sad D.funny3.A.is
C.are D.be4.A.down
D.to5.A.How
B.What C.Where
D.Why6.A.looking
B.going C.coming D.taking7.A.must
C.can D.need8.A.Can’t
D.Please 9.A.the dogs
C.the animals D.the cocks10.A.cries(哭、喊) B.shouts(喊叫)C.calls
D.smiles(微笑)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“It is evening.An old cock(公鸡) is sitting in a tall tree.A fox(狐狸) comes to the tree and____at the cock.“Hello, Mr.Cock.I have some____news(信息) for you.”says the fox.“Oh?” says the cock.“What is it?” “All the animals are good friends now.Let’s____friends, too.Please come____and play with me.”“Fine!” says the cock.“I’m very glad to hear that”.Then he looks up.“Look! There is something over there.”“____are you looking at?” asks the fox.“Oh,I see some animals over there.They’re____this way.”“Animals?” “Yes.Oh,they’re dogs.”“What? Dogs!” asks the fox.“Well…well,I____go now.Goodbye.”“Wait,Mr.Fox,”says the cock.“____go.They are only dogs.And dogs are our friends now.”“Yes,I know,but____don’t know that.”“I see,I see,”says the cock.He____and goes to sleep in the tree.Do you know why? Foxes are afraid(怕) of dogs.1.A. 1istens B.sees C.gets D.looks2.A.bad
B.good C.sad D.funny3.A.is
C.are D.be4.A.down
D.to5.A.How
B.What C.Where
D.Why6.A.looking
B.going C.coming D.taking7.A.must
C.can D.need8.A.Can’t
D.Please 9.A.the dogs
C.the animals D.the cocks10.A.cries(哭、喊) B.shouts(喊叫)C.calls
D.smiles(微笑)”相似的习题。& “There is one languag...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
There is one language that is used in every country in the world. The people who use it are young and old, short and tall, thin and fat. It is everybody’s second language. It is easy to understand, although you can’t hear it. It is sign(手势) language.When you wave to a friend who is across the street, you are using sign language. When you smile at someone, you are saying, “I want to be friendly”, but you are not using speech. You are using body language. When you raise your hand in class, you are saying, “Please ask me. I think I know the correct answer.”Babies who can’t talk can point at things. They are using sign language. A policeman who wants to stop traffic holds up his hands. He is using sign language.Many years ago, a French priest, Charles Michel de Epee, became interested in education for deaf people. He invented a finger alphabet (字母表). It is still in use. People can make the sign(手势) for letters and spell words with their hands, and deaf people can read and understand them. Soon there were schools for the deaf in many countries. The only university for the deaf is Gallaudet College in Washington, D.C.Today, in the United States, there are special TV news programs for deaf people. The newsreader tells the news in sign language. At the same time, the words appear on the TV screen.The actors in the Theatre of Deaf don’t spell every word. Sometimes they use hand signs. When they put two hands together, it means sandwich. They can make a roof with their hands when they want to show a house. One finger in front of an actor’s mouth can mean quiet. You can talk to people who are behind windows that are closed. And when you go swimming with your friends, you can have conversations under water.How many hand signs do you use every day?【小题1】Which of the following about sign language is TRUE?A.It is a special language used in a few countries in the world.B.It is a way to express one’s ideas without words.C.It is only used by the deaf.D.It can be heard.【小题2】If you want to express the idea that “I am very friendly” to someone, you will&.A.raise your handB.put one hand onto the otherC.smile to the personD.make a roof with your hands【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Hand signs instead of finger signs are used every day.B. There are schools, colleges and universities for the deaf in the USA.C. The French priest Charles invented sign language.D. Even babies are using sign language.【小题4】The passage is mainly about &.A.an introduction to sign languageB.the importance of sign languageC.a famous priest in FranceD.how to use sign language&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-内蒙古巴彦淖尔市第一中学高二10月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“There is one language that is used in every country in the world. The people who use it are young and old...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文是篇说明文,讲述了“手势语”。【小题1】B细节信息题。根据文章第一段中“There is one language that is used in every country in the world.”(有一门语言(手势语)通用于全世界的每一个国家。),排除A. “It is everybody’s second language.”(它(手势语)是每个人的第二语言。),排除C. “It is easy to understand, although you can’t hear it.”(尽管你听不见它,但它很容易就被理解。),排除D. 同时根据以上信息也可知,手势语是一种不用语言来表达自己想法的方式。故该题正确答案为B.【小题2】C细节信息题。根据文章第二段中“When you smile at someone, you are saying, “I want to be friendly”, ”(当你对别人微笑时,这是在表示“我希望友好”),故该题正确答案为C.【小题3】D细节信息题。根据文章中“Babies who can’t talk can point at things.They are using sign language. ”可知,不会说话的孩子也会用手势语来表达。故选项D为正确答案。【小题4】A主旨大意题。通读全文可知,该文讲述了手势语在日常生活的广泛使用,同时告诉了读者一些简单的手势语,此外文章还讲述了关于手势语发展中的重要事件。故能涵盖这些内容的最佳标题应为A.an introduction to sign language.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
There is one language that is used in every country in the world. The people who use it are young an...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“There is one languag...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“There is one language that is used in every country in the world. The people who use it are young and old, short and tall, thin and fat. It is everybody’s second language. It is easy to understand, although you can’t hear it. It is sign(手势) language.When you wave to a friend who is across the street, you are using sign language. When you smile at someone, you are saying, “I want to be friendly”, but you are not using speech. You are using body language. When you raise your hand in class, you are saying, “Please ask me. I think I know the correct answer.”Babies who can’t talk can point at things. They are using sign language. A policeman who wants to stop traffic holds up his hands. He is using sign language.Many years ago, a French priest, Charles Michel de Epee, became interested in education for deaf people. He invented a finger alphabet (字母表). It is still in use. People can make the sign(手势) for letters and spell words with their hands, and deaf people can read and understand them. Soon there were schools for the deaf in many countries. The only university for the deaf is Gallaudet College in Washington, D.C.Today, in the United States, there are special TV news programs for deaf people. The newsreader tells the news in sign language. At the same time, the words appear on the TV screen.The actors in the Theatre of Deaf don’t spell every word. Sometimes they use hand signs. When they put two hands together, it means sandwich. They can make a roof with their hands when they want to show a house. One finger in front of an actor’s mouth can mean quiet. You can talk to people who are behind windows that are closed. And when you go swimming with your friends, you can have conversations under water.How many hand signs do you use every day?【小题1】Which of the following about sign language is TRUE?A.It is a special language used in a few countries in the world.B.It is a way to express one’s ideas without words.C.It is only used by the deaf.D.It can be heard.【小题2】If you want to express the idea that “I am very friendly” to someone, you will____.A.raise your handB.put one hand onto the otherC.smile to the personD.make a roof with your hands【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Hand signs instead of finger signs are used every day.B. There are schools, colleges and universities for the deaf in the USA.C. The French priest Charles invented sign language.D. Even babies are using sign language.【小题4】The passage is mainly about____.A.an introduction to sign languageB.the importance of sign languageC.a famous priest in FranceD.how to use sign language”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“There is one language that is used in every country in the world. The people who use it are young and old, short and tall, thin and fat. It is everybody’s second language. It is easy to understand, although you can’t hear it. It is sign(手势) language.When you wave to a friend who is across the street, you are using sign language. When you smile at someone, you are saying, “I want to be friendly”, but you are not using speech. You are using body language. When you raise your hand in class, you are saying, “Please ask me. I think I know the correct answer.”Babies who can’t talk can point at things. They are using sign language. A policeman who wants to stop traffic holds up his hands. He is using sign language.Many years ago, a French priest, Charles Michel de Epee, became interested in education for deaf people. He invented a finger alphabet (字母表). It is still in use. People can make the sign(手势) for letters and spell words with their hands, and deaf people can read and understand them. Soon there were schools for the deaf in many countries. The only university for the deaf is Gallaudet College in Washington, D.C.Today, in the United States, there are special TV news programs for deaf people. The newsreader tells the news in sign language. At the same time, the words appear on the TV screen.The actors in the Theatre of Deaf don’t spell every word. Sometimes they use hand signs. When they put two hands together, it means sandwich. They can make a roof with their hands when they want to show a house. One finger in front of an actor’s mouth can mean quiet. You can talk to people who are behind windows that are closed. And when you go swimming with your friends, you can have conversations under water.How many hand signs do you use every day?【小题1】Which of the following about sign language is TRUE?A.It is a special language used in a few countries in the world.B.It is a way to express one’s ideas without words.C.It is only used by the deaf.D.It can be heard.【小题2】If you want to express the idea that “I am very friendly” to someone, you will____.A.raise your handB.put one hand onto the otherC.smile to the personD.make a roof with your hands【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Hand signs instead of finger signs are used every day.B. There are schools, colleges and universities for the deaf in the USA.C. The French priest Charles invented sign language.D. Even babies are using sign language.【小题4】The passage is mainly about____.A.an introduction to sign languageB.the importance of sign languageC.a famous priest in FranceD.how to use sign language”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语单选 的文章

随机推荐