用Meetso会用蕊蓓尔有依赖性吗吗?

近日,不少消费者反映,有不法商家抄袭美国孚镁络的官方网站、冒用美国孚镁络的名义销售产品,导致很多慕名而来的顾客遭受财产损失。
骗子抄袭行径十分恶劣,给很多用户带来迷惑。记者打开消费者发过来的网页链接发现,骗子网站的内容全部抄袭自美国孚镁络的官方网站。很多消费者误以为这些假冒网站是美国孚镁络官网,并在不法人员的诱导下购买了假冒伪劣产品。这些假冒伪劣的产品没有任何的质量和售后保障,如果服用后出现不适,消费者将陷入维权无门的困境。
家住山东青岛的王女士,就上了假冒网站的当。收到产品后想找个客服指导一下怎么使用,谁知道,问了半天,客服也没有回音。吃了没几天,身体就出现不适反应,开始出虚汗,而且浑身没力气。王女士又想打官网的电话问问,这才知道,是上了骗子网站的当。当王女士想要找他们理论时,客服一直无法联系上。
为了避免让更多的消费者蒙受像王女士一样的损失,记者在这里提醒消费者,一定要擦亮眼睛,不要被假冒网站欺骗,避免不必要的人身财产损失。
【特别提醒】美国孚镁络官网工作人员强调,由于美国孚镁络对心脑血管疾病效果显著,社会上已经出现不法分子打着美国孚镁络官方网站的旗号,假冒模仿美国孚镁络官网,公然销售来路不明的产品给患者,导致部分患者因为使用假冒产品,得不到有效治疗,甚至延误病情错过治疗时期,病情加重,甚至危及生命!希望引起广大消费者的注意:现在很多第三平台购买渠道出现假冒产品,包装可以仿制,但是成分和效果是模仿不来的,希望广大患者到官网进行购买。
中国心脑血管疾病患者已经超过2.8亿人!知道自己有心脑血管疾病的人仅占患者总数的30.2%,仅6.1%的患者提前得到治疗,大多患者没有防治意识,多在发病后入院抢救,均错过治疗时机。大部分离开人世,幸存者丧失生活能力、半身不遂、中风偏瘫!累及亲人、负重家庭!
目前,中国大陆出现了一种专门针对终结心脑血管问题的复合生物酶制剂---美国 孚镁络 纤维蛋白溶解酶(以下简称孚镁络)。给很多心脑血管疾病患者祛除了疾病的痛苦。美国孚镁络中国官网经销商称孚镁络是美国原瓶原装进口的美国 亚瑟安德鲁医学公司研发生产的复合生物酶制剂。
一人中风偏瘫,全家拖累受罪
脑梗塞、脑血栓等心脑血管问题已经成为中国人的健康杀手,目前我国心脑血管疾病人群已经超过2.7亿,大多数人没有预防意识,多在发病后才入院抢救,往往错失良机。每年有300多万人死于心脑血管疾病,幸存者丧失生活能力、言语不清、半身不遂、偏瘫,自己受罪儿女受累。
孚镁络采用了美国皇冠级纤维蛋白溶解酶专利配方和国际智能酸碱缓控释技术,能同步维护人体血液循环与免疫两大系统的健康。2012年通过美国FDA(食品药品监督管理局)的权威认证。被美国《临床医学》医学杂志评为了“心脑血管疾病的终结者”。
孚镁络特点是:孚镁络是一种高活性的纤维蛋白溶解复合酶,他不单能溶解血栓、修复血管、增加血氧量,还从修复血管和神经两方面一起作用,改善大脑的血流分配,修复受损的脑神经,恢复大脑的正常生理功能,从而终结中风偏瘫。血管、神经一起调节,在美国引起了强大反响,改写心脑血管疾病久治不愈的历史。
中风偏瘫的罪魁祸首——血栓
1998年,世界卫生组织(WHO)已明确血栓是导致心脑血管疾病的重要原因。美国国立卫生研究院医学研究:血栓是血液在心脑血管系统血管内面剥落处或修补处的表面所形成的小块。血栓流动到心脑血管就可以造成血管的“交通堵塞”,导致突然中风、偏瘫,冠心病、心绞痛、心肌梗死,而这些突发疾病,越来越多地发生在年轻人身上!预防血栓就是预防冠心病、脑中风这些血栓性疾病。
孚镁络——脑血管健康的高端养护方案
美国孚镁络是美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司研制生产的一种高活性复合酶制剂,革命性的将舍雷肽酶、纳豆激酶、脂肪分解酶、蛋白水解酶等多种酶完美配比。
美国孚镁络采用美国专利配方和国际领先的缓控释技术,可同步维护人体血液循环与免疫两大系统健康,具有高稳定性、高纯度、高协同作用等特点,是世界公认的心脑健康的高端养护方案。被科学界誉为“继青霉素、胰岛素之后的第三大医学发现”。
美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司
世界生物酶制剂研发生产机构
美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司从1957年开始从事生物酶研究与酶制品生产,率先从蔬菜、水果中成功培植,并配比生产出对人体有益的复合酶制剂。历经半个多世纪的探索与发展,公司目前已经成功研究并配比出各种生物酶组合配方多达150余种,并被全球30多个国家的上千家企业争相选用,高品质、高活性、高稳定性以及良好的安全性,使亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司的影响力遍布全球,成为全世界酶制产品领域中领先的研制机构。
美国孚镁络是亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司的旗舰产品,从上市即引起世界范围内的重视,现已销往世界30多个国家和地区。
关于产品的功效,工作人员告诉记者,美国孚镁络是世界高效心脑血管解决方案,具有四大功效,从源头解决心脑血管问题。
1、强效溶栓:源头上消除中风隐患
美国AFD皇冠级专利配比技术,史上最强大高活性的纤维蛋白复合溶解酶极速强效溶解血栓,在ph2.0- ph 10.0均保持高活性15000FUs活力基数,高于纳豆产品10倍以上(普通纳豆产品仅为FUs)高纯度、高活性、高稳定性,45分钟极速溶解血栓。改善脑部微循环,有效防治心肌梗死,脑中风偏瘫。
2、净化血液、修复血管:改善脑部微循环,逆转冠心病
孚镁络Neprinol革命性的将多种活性溶解酶完美配比,能够极速高效溶解和清除血栓、脂肪、胆固醇、纤维蛋白等各种血液垃圾,全面净化血液。同时产品中专利配比的核心成分还能够靶向修复受损的血管壁和血管细胞,从而避免了血液中纤维蛋白、红细胞、血小板和白细胞的聚集,于根源处预防新血栓的形成,不给心脑梗阻留机会!断绝血栓形成,恢复大脑供血提高脑细胞活性,促进中风偏瘫人群的康复。
3、激活脑神经:重建大脑机能
精选世界著名产地的“医疗级”非动物酶原料低温萃取发酵,天然Amla果、芦丁、柠檬酸镁等活性组合配方催化激活修复受损脑神经,帮助人体重建大脑系统功能,综合提升人体大脑各系统正常的功能,促进患者的痊愈。
4、重建机体免疫力:终结中风偏瘫
活性酶及时修复受损血管,避免了体内白细胞的过多消耗,使之在其他方面继续发挥重要的生物作用,从而有效提高了人体的免疫能力,系统提升人体自身溶栓抗栓的能力。
美国孚镁络极酶Neprinol是美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司研制生产的一种高活性复合酶制剂,采用美国专利配方和国际领先的缓控释技术,可同步维护人体血 液循环与免疫两大系统健康,具有高稳定性、高纯度、高协同作用等特点,被科学界誉为“人类生物酶研究史上革命性的伟大突破”、“心脑健康的保护神”。
1. “医 疗级”非动物酶原料。
2. 美国专利配方。
3. 高活性:15000FU,生物活性为纳豆激酶的10倍!
4. 高稳定性:能在PH 2.0- 10.0大范围内均能保持高活性的生物酶超复合配剂。
5. 国际领先缓控释技术,效用更持久。
6. 同步维护血液循环和免疫两大系统健康.
7. 美国FDA(食品药品监督管理局)权威认证。
美国孚镁络上市以来,为千千万万的心脑血管患者恢复健康,取得了非常瞩目的成就。但是我们也发现,一些不法之徒,打着美国孚镁络官网的旗号销售假冒产品, 这些假冒产品不但不会对心脑血管的治疗没有任何的作用,还可能因为假冒产品含有的副作用成分危害健康。在这里我们提醒广大消费者,美国孚镁络唯一正品销售渠道是官方网站,从未授权任何其它网站销售。购买正品美国孚镁络一定要选择官方网站,这样您的合法权益才能得到保护。
郑重声明:美国孚镁络从未授权过任何公司(单位)和个人在互联网上发布销售和招商信息,如在其它网站购买,一律不享受任何售后和服务,出现产品质量问题与我公司无关!美国孚镁络中国区唯一正品官方网站地址是:【】其它网站均为假冒,在此提醒广大消费者请到美国孚镁络唯一正品官方网站订购!
同时也提醒大家,根据【315打假部门联合中国网络购物管理中心提示】,为贯彻落实“打击 假冒,净化网络购物环境,维护消费者合法权益”的精神,切实保障消费者自身合法权益,远离假货危害,体验到美国孚镁络神奇的效果,请消费者购买时认准 315权威认证美国孚镁络唯一正品官方网站。如在其他任何未经过认证的不明渠道购买,本中心不保证产品真伪,出现任何问题与本中心无关!(新闻中心权威发布)
I would say that one of the hardest things about wealth building is to be true to yourself and be willing to not go along with the crowd. For in the market, it is usually the crowd that shows up late and is slaughtered. If a great deal is on the front page, it's too late in most instances. &Look for a new deal. As we used to say as surfers: "There is always another wave." People who hurry and catch a wave late usually are the ones who wipe out.
Smart investors don't time markets. If they miss a wave, they search
for the next one and get themselves in position. Why this is hard for most investors is because buying what is not popular is frightening to them. Timid investors are like sheep going along with the crowd. Or their greed gets them in when wise investors have already taken their profits and moved on. Wise investors buy an investment when it's not popular. They know their profits are made when they buy, not when they sell. They wait patiently. As I said, they do not time the market. Just like a surfer, they get in position for the next big swell.
It's all "insider trading." There are forms of insider trading that are illegal, and there are forms of insider trading that are legal. But either way, it's insider trading. The only distinction is how far away from the inside are you? The reason you want to have rich friends who are close to the inside is because that is where the money is made. It's made on information. You want to hear about the next boom, get in and get out before the next bust. I'm not saying do it illegally, but the sooner you know, the better your chances are for profits with minimal risk. That is what friends are for. And that is financial intelligence.
4. MASTER A FORMULA AND THEN LEARN A NEW ONE: The power of learning quickly. In order to make bread, every baker follows a recipe, even if it's only held in their head. The same is true for making money. That's why money is often called "dough."
Most of us have heard the saying "You are what you eat." I have a different slant on the same saying. I say, "You become what you study." In other words, be careful what you study and learn, because your mind is so powerful that you become what you put in your head. For example, if you study cooking, you then tend to cook. You become a cook. If you don't want to be a cook anymore, then you need to study something else. &Let's say, a schoolteacher. After studying teaching, you often become a teacher. And so on. Choose what you study carefully.
When it comes to money, the masses generally have one basic formula they learned in school. And that is, work for money. The formula I see that is predominant in the world is that every day millions of people get up and go to work, earn money, pay bills, balance checkbooks, buy some mutual funds and go back to work. That is the basic formula, or recipe.
If you're tired of what you're doing, or you're not making enough, it's simply a case of changing the formula via which you make money.
Years ago, when I was 26,1 took a weekend class called "How to Buy Real Estate Foreclosures." I learned a formula. The next trick was to have the discipline to actually put into action what I had learned. That is where most people stop. For three years, while working for Xerox, I spent my spare time learning to master the art of buying foreclosures. I've made several million dollars using that formula, but today, it's too slow and too many other people are doing it.
So after I mastered that formula, I went in search of other formulas. For many of the classes, I did not use the information I learned directly, 'i| but I always learned something new.
I have attended classes designed for only derivative traders, also a class for commodity option traders and a class for Chaologists. I was way out of my league, being in a room full of people with doctorates in nuclear physics and space science. Yet, I learned a lot that made my stock and real estate investing more meaningful and lucrative. Most junior colleges and community colleges have classes on financial planning and buying of traditional investments. They are great places to start.
So I always search for a faster formula. That is why, on a fairly regular basis, I make more in a day than many people will make in their lifetime.
Another side note. In today's fast-changing world, it's not so much what you know anymore that counts, because often what you know is old. &It is how fast you learn. That skill is priceless. &It's priceless in finding faster formulas-recipes, if you will, for making dough. Working hard for money is an old formula born in the day of cave men.
5. PAY YOURSELF FIRST: The power of self-discipline. If you cannot get control of yourself, do not try to get rich. You might first want to join the Marine Corps or some religious order so you can get control of yourself. It makes no sense to invest, make money and blow it. It is the lack of self-discipline that causes most lottery winners to go broke soon after winning millions. &It is the lack of self-discipline that causes people who get a raise to immediately go out and buy a new car or take a cruise.
It is difficult to say which of the ten steps is the most important. &But of all the steps, this step is probably the most difficult to master if it is not already a part of your makeup. I would venture to say that it is the lack of personal self-discipline that is the No. 1 delineating factor between the rich, the poor and the middle class.
Simply put, people who have low self-esteem and low tolerance for financial pressure can never, and I mean never, be rich. As I have said, a lesson learned from my rich dad was that "the world will push you around." The world pushes people around not because other people are bullies, but because the individual lacks internal control and discipline. People who lack internal fortitude often become victims of those who have self-discipline.
In the entrepreneur classes I teach, I constantly remind people to not focus on their product, service or widget, but to focus on developing management skills. The three most important management skills necessary to start your own business are:
1. Management of cash flow.
2. Management of people.
3. Management of personal time.
I would say, the skills to manage these three apply to anything, not just entrepreneurs. The three matter in the way you live your life as an individual, or as part of a family, a business, a charitable organization, a city or a nation.
Each of these skills is enhanced by the mastery of self discipline. I do not take the saying "pay yourself first" lightly.
The Richest Man in Babylon, by George Classen, is where the statement "pay yourself first" comes from. Millions of copies have been sold. &But while millions of people freely repeat that powerful statement, few follow the advice. As I said, financial literacy allows one to read numbers, and numbers tell the story. &By looking at a person's income statement and balance sheet, I can readily see if people who spout the words "pay yourself first" actually practice what they preach.
A picture is worth a thousand words. &So let's again compare the financial statements of people who pay themselves first against someone who doesn't.
People who pay themselves first
Study the diagrams and notice if you can pick up some distinctions. &Again, it has to do with understanding cash flow, which tells the story. Most people look at the numbers and miss the story. If you can truly begin to understand the power of cash flow, you will soon realize what is wrong with the picture on the next page, or why 90 percent of most people work hard all their lives and need government support like Social Security when they are no longer able to work.
Do you see it? The diagram above reflects the actions of an individual who chooses to pay himself first. Each month, they allocate money to their asset column before they pay their monthly expenses. Although millions of people have read Classen's book and understand the words "pay yourself first," in reality they pay themselves last.
Now I can hear the howls from those of you who sincerely believe in paying your bills first. And I can hear all the "responsible" people who pay their bills on time. I am not saying be irresponsible and not pay your bills. All I am saying is do what the book says, which is "pay yourself first." And the diagram above is the correct accounting picture of that action. Not the one that follows.
My wife and I have had many bookkeepers and accountants and bankers who have had a major problem with this way of looking at "pay yourself first." The reason is that these financial professionals actually do what the masses do, which is pay themselves last. They pay everyone else first.
There have been months in my life, when for whatever reason, cash flow was far less than my bills. I still paid myself first. My accountant and bookkeeper screamed in panic. &"They're going to come after you. The IRS is going to put you in jail." &"You're going to ruin your credit rating." "They'll cut off the electricity." I still paid myself first.
"Why?" you ask. Because that's what the story The Richest Man In Babylon was all about. The power of self-discipline and the power of internal fortitude. &"Guts," in less elegant terms. As my rich dad taught me the first month I worked for him, most people allow the world to push them around. A bill collector calls and you "pay or else." So you pay and not pay yourself. A sales clerk says, "Oh, just put it on your charge card." Your real estate agent tells you to "go ahead-the government allows you a tax deduction on your home." That is what the book is really about. Having the guts to go against the tide and get rich. You may not be weak, but when it comes to money, many people get wimpy.
I am not saying be irresponsible. The reason I don't have high credit card debt, and doodad debt, is because I want to pay myself first. The reason I minimize my income is because I don't want to pay it to the government. That is why, for those of you who have watched the video The Secrets of the Rich, my income comes from my asset column, through a Nevada corporation. If I work for money, the government takes it.
Although I pay my bills last, I am financially astute enough to not get into a tough financial situation. I don't like consumer debt. I actually have liabilities that are higher than 99 percent of the population, but I don' other people pay for my liabilities. They're called tenants. &So rule No. 1 in paying yourself first is don't get into debt in the first place. Although I pay my bills last, I set it up to have only small unimportant bills, that I will have to pay.
Secondly, when I occasionally come up short, I still pay myself first. I let the creditors and even the government scream. I like it when they get tough. Why? Because those guys do me a favor. They inspire me to i go out and create more money. So I pay myself first, invest the money, and let the creditors yell. I generally pay them right away anyway. My wife and I have excellent credit. We just don't cave into the pressure and spend our savings or liquidate stocks to pay for consumer debt. That is not too financially intelligent.
So the answer is:
1. Don't get into large debt positions that you have to pay for. &Keep your expenses low. Build up assets first. Then, buy the big house or nice car. Being stuck in the rat race is not intelligent.
2. When you come up short, let the pressure build and don't dip into your savings or investments. &Use the pressure to inspire your financial genius to come up with new ways of making more money and then pay your bills. You will have increased your ability to make more money as well as your financial intelligence. ; : So many times I have gotten into financial hot water, and used my brain to create more income, while staunchly defending the assets in my asset column. My bookkeeper has screamed and dived for cover, but I was like a good trooper defending the fort, Fort Assets.
Poor people have poor habits. A common bad habit is innocently called "Dipping into savings." The rich know that savings are only used to create more money, not to pay bills.
I know that sounds tough, but as I said, if you're not tough inside, the world will always push you around anyway.
If you do not like financial pressure, then find a formula that works for you. A good one is to cut expenses, put your money in the bank, pay more than your fair share of income tax, buy safe mutual funds and take the vow of the average. &But this violates the "pay yourself first" rule.
The rule does not encourage self-sacrifice or financial abstinence. It doesn't mean pay yourself first and starve. Life was meant to be enjoyed. If you call on your financial genius, you can have all the goodies of life, get rich and pay bills, without sacrificing the good life. And that is financial intelligence.
6. PAY YOUR BROKERS WELL: The power of good advice. I often see people posting a sign in front of their house that says, "For Sale by Owner." Or I see on TV today many people claiming to be "Discount Brokers."
My rich dad taught me to take the opposite tack. He believed in paying professionals well, and I have adopted that policy also. Today, I have expensive attorneys, accountants, real estate brokers and stockbrokers. Why? Because if, and I do mean if, the people are professionals, their services should make you money. And the more money they make, the more money I make.
We live in the Information Age. Information is priceless. A good broker should provide you with information as well as take the time to educate you. I have several brokers who are willing to do that for me. Some taught me when I had little or no money, and I am still with them today.
What I pay a broker is tiny in comparison with what kind of money I can make because of the information they provide. &I love it when my real estate broker or stockbroker makes a lot of money. &Because it usually means I made a lot of money.
A good broker saves me time in addition to making me money-as when I bought the piece of vacant land for $9,000 and sold it immediately for over $25,000, so I could buy my Porsche quicker.
A broker is your eyes and ears to the market. They're there every day so I do not have to be. I'd rather play golf.
Also, people who sell their house on their own must not value their time much. Why would I want to save a few bucks when I could use that time to make more money or spend it with those I love? What I find funny is that so many poor and middle class people insist on tipping restaurant help 15 to 20 percent even for bad service and complain about paying a broker 3 to 7 percent. They enjoy tipping people in the
expense column and stiffing people in the asset column. That is not financially intelligent.
All brokers are not created equal. Unfortunately, most brokers are only salespeople. I would say the real estate salespeople are the worst.
They sell, but they themselves own little or no real estate. There is a tremendous difference between a broker who sells houses and a broker who sells investments. And that is true for stock, bond, mutual fund and insurance brokers who call themselves financial planners. As in the fairy tale, you kiss a lot of frogs to find one prince. Just remember the old saying, "Never ask an encyclopedia salesperson if you need an encyclopedia."
When I interview any paid professional, I first find out how much property or stocks they personally own and what percentage they pay in taxes. And that applies to my tax attorney as well as my accountant. I have an accountant who minds her own business. Her profession is accounting, but her business is real estate. I used to have an accountant that was a small business accountant, but he had no real estate. I switched because we did not love the same business.
Find a broker who has your best interests at heart. Many brokers will .'; spend the time educating you, and they could be the best asset you find. Just be fair, and most of them will be fair to you. If all you can think about is cutting their commissions, then why should they want to be around you? It's just simple logic.
As I said earlier, one of the management skills is the management of people. Many people only manage people they feel smarter than and they have power over, such as subordinates in a work situation. Many middle managers remain middle managers, failing to get promoted because they know how to work with people below them, but not with
声明:中国海西网登载此文出于传送更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供网友参考,信息纠错: 邮箱:
<input type="hidden" name="content" value=" " />

我要回帖

更多关于 用蕊蓓尔有依赖性吗 的文章

随机推荐