怎么回答what 's asifit syourlast last name ?

新人教版七年级英语上册Unit 1单元测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新人教版七年级英语上册Unit 1单元测试题
&&新人教版七年级英语上册Unit 1 单元测试题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.排句子lm grace.and what's your name?2.nice to meet you 3.hello what's your name& 4.lm mary 5.nice to meet you too ls he bill 6.no he isn't his name is jack根据句意和首字母补单词his car ( 小汽车)( n& )is 357569&& 2.her (p&& )mumber is 751-25852 3.what's your (t&&& )number .lt's 789-4561 4.what's (h&&&& )name?her name is maryher name is jenny smith& (jenny smith提问)2.is,what,telephone,your,number ,连句子 3.her phonenumber is 321-3216 ( 对321-3216提问)4.jis,number,phone,321-3216连词(&& )is a good girl (女孩)(& )name is lily (shi)&& 2.(&& )am bob (& )phone number is 123-4567&& 3.nice to meet (&&& )s (&& )tele-phone number.( you)& 4.(&&& )is tom& (&&& )phone numner is 123-4567.(he)& 5.(&&&& )you helen?(be)_
侵略地球8嶍
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
314256number phone telephone her 1 What her name?2 What is your telephone number?3 hat her phone number 4 His phone number is 321-3216She Her I My you your He His Are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码3. 重点句型:What’s your English name? My English name is - What’s your last name/ family name? ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
3. 重点句型:What’s your English name? My English name is - What’s your last name/ family name? My last / family name is - What’s your telephone number? My telephone number is - 主题词 : last name family name second name surname Tanaka Barnes Green Mitchell Jones Lim Smith Brown Cooper Locke first name given name Tony Bill Paul Mark Amy Gina Kenji Lisa Chi-yong Mary Kate Katherine Elizabeth Kim Mike Nick Tom John telephone number 课前准备 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
翻译题,重点句型。What's your telephone number?
用适当的句子,补全对话(10分)&&&&&&&&&&& [D: doctor&&& W: woman]   D: Good morning. What’s your trouble?   W: I don’t feel very well.   D:1 __________________ ?   W: Yes, I have. My temperature is a little higher.   D: Open your mouth and say“Ah”.   W: Aahh.   D:2 __________________ ?   W: Ever since last night.   D: Did you sleep well?   W: No. I was very tired last night.   D: Oh, I see. 3 ___________________ ?   W: Can you tell me how I got a cold?   D: Maybe you overworked(使过度疲劳)yourself.   W:I think so. I have too much work to do every day. Do I have to stay at home?   D: Yes.& You’d better stay at home for two or three days.   W:4 _________________& ?   D: No. I don’t think it is too serious. But you really need a good rest and take this medicine.   W:5 ____________________ ?   D: Three times a day.   W: OK. Thank you.
重点句型。What's her family name? _______________.
阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容,在文章后小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每空只填一个单词。Hey! Mother's Day is coming. Have you plannedsomething good for your mom? If not, try one of these tips.  What's HerFavorite?  Most teensdon't know what their mom's favorite is. You do? Then, what are you waitingfor? Buy her something she likes and wrap it carefully. The best time to giveher that is while she is sleeping at night. Put it on the drawer next to her sothat when she wakes up she'll be surprised to see it.   Treat aQueen  Your houseis a palace with a king and queen (it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor). Ourmother is the real queen in our life and in our family though her duties makeher look like she is not. Give the lady a day off and you can do the housework.  Because ofstress and the problems that she is facing right now, she doesn't look good anymore. Perhaps you could take some of your savings to treat her in a salon orthe department store. Then, choose nice clothes that would make her lookbeautiful!  Have Some ofYour TimeOur mothers have special memories in mind. It is thetime that they gave birth to their healthy baby. How about you? What's yourbest moment with her? Have you ever had a good time with your mother nottalking about your problems and arguments? Have you ever told her how much youthank her for the life she gave to you, the time she cared for you? Maybe youcan tell her how happy you are when she was there looking after you during yourpainful days in your life.Tell the magic wordsLife is short. We don't know what will happentomorrow. Those three words can make her heart jump for joy, you know? Justtell her “I love you!” and it would make her smile so sweetly. Just try! Wedon't want to miss a thing, right?
Tips on &&1.&&&to make your mother happy
Buy a &&2.&&&&for your mother
Buy her something that she &&3.&& Put it on a drawer next to her to give her a &&&4.&&.
Treat your mother as a queen
Do the housework instead of her to make her &&&5.&&; Buy her nice clothes to make her &&6.&&&again.
Have some of your time
Remind her of your
Don’t &7.&&&with her Tell her you were so happy when she &&8.&&&care of you during painful days.
Tell the magic words
Tell her “I love you!” to make her heart jump for &&9.&. Just have a &&&10.&&&and take action right now.
从所给的7个选项中选出5个完成下列对话 (5分) A: Good morning!& 1&?&&&&&&&& B: Yes, I want to join the chess club. A: Good morning!,&& 2&&?&&&&&& B: David.  A: &&&3&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I’m twelve. A: &&&4 ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: My telephone number is 435—201. A: &&&5 ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Yes, a little. A: Here is a card, please fill it out.& B: Thank you. A: You’re welcome. A.What’s your nameB.What’s your phone number?C.Can you play chessD.I can play chess E.How old are you F.What can you do G.Can I help you 1.________ 2_______& 3________& 4________& 5________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 as if it s your last 的文章

随机推荐