Lily isno shorter thann any other student in her class(同义句) Lily is ___ ___ in her class. They w

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
7下2测试题
下载积分:1600
内容提示:7下2测试题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 19:01:47|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1600 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
7下2测试题
关注微信公众号Lily is taller than in her class. A. any student B. any other student C. every stu——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Lily is taller than in her class. A. any student B. any other student C. every student 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
补全对话。
A.I'm sorry.I can't   1   the twins.
B.Oh.We must find them.  2   are they wearing?
A.Lucy is wearing blue trousers and   3   red blouse.
B.  4   sweater?
A.No, She   5   wearing a sweater.
B.  6     7   Lily?Is she wearing the   8   clothes?
A.No, she's   9   green trousers and a yellow sweater.
B.Right!Let's go and find   10  .
完形填空,请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填人相应空白处的最佳选项。
  Good morning.My name   1   Lucy.I am 12.I like sports, and I often play   2   with my friends after school.I can   3   tennis and ping-pong well.I often watch tennis and ping-pong games   4   TV.I think they are   5  .I have a great sports collection(收藏).I   6   a ping-pong ball and 2 ping-pong bats, 3 soccer balls and 4   7  .
  Lily is   8   sister.She likes   9   , too.She doesn't like tennis,   10   she likes basketball and volleyball.She often plays them   11   her friends, and she plays them well.Lily has a   12   sports collection, too-5 basketballs, 7 volleyballs and 4 baseballs and bats.But she   13   any ping-pong balls.
  Lily and I are in the   14   school, and we are in the same class, too.We   15   an interesting name in our school-“Sports Sisters”
interesting
volleyball
basketballs
basketball
isn't have
doesn't have
doesn't has
To: Alice@yahoo. com
Sent: 10:40a. m. June 16 th
Subject: My best friend
Dear Alice,
  Thank you for your last letter (信). I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for telling me about your best friend. In this letter I will tell you about mine. Her name is Trudy. Trudy has long, dark brown hair and green eyes. She is the same age as me, but a little taller. She is always happy.
  We sit together in class, and help each other with our schoolwork. We always go home together after school and play computer games for an hour. Trudy thinks very quickly and usually wins.
  Trudy is learning to play the piano. I am learning to play the flute (笛子). We practice together every day.
  Sometimes Trudy stays in my house for a night, or I stay in her house. We always have a good time. Do you ever stay in your best friend's house for a night?
Write soon,
(1) Who is Lily's best friend?
A.Trudy.B.Alice.C.Daisy.
(2) What is Trudy's hair like?
A.Long and green.
B.Long and dark brown.
C.Short and dark.
(3) How tall is Lily?
A.A little taller than Trudy.
B.A little shorter than Trudy.
C.As tall as Trudy.
(4) When do Trudy and Lily play computer games?
A.Before school.B.On the weekend.C.After school.
(5) What do Trudy and Lily practice every day?
A.Writing letters.
B.Playing the piano and the flute.
C.Using the computer.
Lily is a good girl.She likes ________ friends.
听力测试(20分)
Ⅰ.听句子,选出你在句子中听到的单词(5分)
C.phrases
A.important
B.interest
C.impossible
D.interesting
Ⅱ.听句子,选择与听到的句子句意相同的选项(5分)
A.Ann is taller.
B.Ann is shorter.
C.Ann's sister is taller.
A.Tara is more serious.
B.Tara is funnier.
C.Lily is funnier.
A.Sam is more athletic.
B.Tom is more athletic.
C.Tom isn't athletic.
A.Rita is more intellectual.
B.Cara is more intellectual.
C.Cara isn't intellectual.
(  )10.
A.We are not girls.
B.We are both boys.
C.We are both girls.
Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案(5分)
(  )11.
(  )12.
(  )13.
A.Ruth's.
B.Rose's.
C.Paul's.
(  )14.
B.Lyle's friend.
(  )15.
B.Pedro.
C.Paul's friend.
Ⅳ.听短文,填写所缺的单词(5分)
Mary and Linda are twin sisters.They are my   16  ,and my good friends,too.We live in the same town,so we can   17   each other very often.We know each other quite well.Although Mary and Linda look the same,they are quite   18   in many ways.Mary is a few hours older,but a little   19  .She is heavier and smarter.How about Linda,then? She is thinner and more outgoing.They both like sports,but Linda is more   20  .She is better at sports than Mary.They are both very popular in school.
16.________
17.________
18.________
19.________
20.________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
jenny sings the best in her class保持原句意思 jenny sings ___ ___ _____ ____student in her class
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
better than any other
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 any student 的文章

随机推荐