对东莞出产的某种商品对社交媒体的看法英文的英文作文

高中英语作文-我对快餐的看法_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
高中英语作文-我对快餐的看法[1]
17:31 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布高中英语作文-我对快餐的看法,更多高中英语作文-我对快餐的看法相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《高中英语作文-我对快餐的看法》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。My Opinion on Fast Food  Fast food develops fast nowadays because it is economic,convenient and there are kinds of food meet different flavors. It will become more and more popular in the future.  However,I don't think eating too much fast food is good for our health. Fast food may cause illness. I admit that fast food is cheap and convenient. You can fill your stomach easily without paying too much. And you don't have to pretend to be graceful when you do want to. Different flavours meet different tastes. You can decide what you want to eat. But every coin has two sides. Fast food also has troubles. The most worrying one is whether fast food is clean or not. In order to gain a greater profit,some snack bars try every means to reduce the cost.Some even adopts illegal means. As is reported on TV and newspaper, many snack bars use some dirty refined oil to cook the meals. It is not easy for the customers to be aware of what they are eating. Usually there will be lots of bacteria in such kind of oil. These bacteria can cause deadly diseases, such as cancer. The customers become victims of the snack bars. Maybe you will ask,"What about KFC or Mc Donald's? The sanity equipments are good in these restaurants." My suggestion is that you'd better eat less. Foods in KFC and Mc Donald's contain much fat. They also cause health problems.Eating too much fried chicken, fried chips,hand burgs and something else may make you fat.  In a word,I don't suggest people eat too much fast food.You have much to concern about when you are having fast food. To keep healthy,we have to pay attention to our habit of diet.我对快餐的看法快餐的发展很快,因为它是经济,方便,有各种各样的食物,满足不同口味。它将在未来变得越来越流行。然而,我不认为吃太多快餐对我们的健康有好处。快餐食品可能导致疾病。我承认快餐很便宜,也很方便。你可以很容易地填满你的肚子而不付出太多的付出。你不必假装优雅,当你想。不同的口味满足不同的口味。你可以决定你要吃什么。但每个硬币都有两面。快餐也有麻烦。最令人担心的是快餐是否干净。为了获得更大的利润,一些小吃店想尽一切办法来降低成本,介绍东莞的衣食住行的英语作文_百度知道
介绍东莞的衣食住行的英语作文
介绍东莞的衣食住行的英语作文
我有更好的答案
We can visit everywhere by car.Dongguan Hong Kong and Macao compatriots overseas about 100 million people.Dongguan is the famous historical and cultural city in Guangdong povince,with many places of historic interest and scenic beauty.For example, one of the four famous gardens in Guangdong is KeYuan park.Dongguan has 1700 years of history and cultureDongguan is one of the Guangdong Province Dongguan City,which known as&theworkshop of the world&,is an important birthplace of South of the Five Ridges culture.Then Dongguan road traffic is very developed.Dongguan is also very suitable for living, about 30 million Overseas Chinese,is a famous hometown of overseas Cd like to welcome you to visit Dongguan.I&#39.Dongguan has beautiful scenery.There are a variety of animal and many good customs.Such as dragon boat racing .itchi Festival and so on
采纳率:46%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文,我对金钱的看法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文,我对金钱的看法
&&英语作文,我对金钱的看法,My View on Money
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢对快餐的看法
Opinions Towards Fast Food
Fast food has flooded in our
lives nowadays. Concerning fast food, different people have different
attitudes.Some hold that fast food is
necessary in our society while others argue that fast food is harmful to our
health. As far as I am concerned, fast food is necessary but not a must in our
如今,快餐已经充斥着我们的生活。对于快餐,不同的人有不同的态度。有些人认为快餐在我们社会是必要的,而另外有些人认为快餐对我们的健康有害。在我看来,快餐在我们生活中是必要的,但不是必须的。
On the one hand, fast food is necessary in
our today’s society. Although fast food is not as nutritious as home-made food,
it is a good replacement when we are in hurry and have no enough time to
prepare food by ourselves. It can help us to save much time. In addition, fast
food is cheaper but various and we can taste different kinds of food by using
less money.
一方面,快餐在我们今天的社会中是必要的。虽然快餐不及家里做的食物有营养,但是在我们赶时间,没有时间自己准备食物的时候,快餐不失为一个好的替代品。它可以帮我们节省许多时间。另外,快餐更加便宜,而且多样,我们可以用更少的钱吃到更多不同的食物。
On the other hand, however, fast food is
not a must. Fast food can be used to replace our home-made food sometimes, but
we should not eat it very often. Compared with home-made food, the nutrition
provided by fast food is far less. Therefore, eating fast food only can not provide
enough nutrition for our growth. Besides, the problem of food security is
another factor we should consider when eating fast food.
但是,另一方面,快餐不是必须的。快餐有时候可以替代家庭做的食物,但是我们不应该经常吃。和家里做的食物相比,快餐所能提供的营养非常少。因此,只吃快餐不能为我们的成长提供足够的营养。另外,我们在吃快餐时不得不考虑另外一个因素——食品安全问题。
In a word, fast food is necessary sometimes
in our lives, but we can not eat it very often. At the same time, to fit for
the need of people, fast food restaurants should develop and provide more and
more nutritious food and strengthen the supervision of food making.
总之,快餐在我们生活中有时候是必要的,但是不能经常吃。同时,为了满足人们的需要,快餐店应该研发和提供更有营养的食物,并加强对食品制作的监督。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 性别歧视看法英文论文 的文章

随机推荐