一次难忘的经历英语60作文

查看: 7232|回复: 5
一次难忘的经历英文作文 300字350字400字450字500字550字600字650字700字800字
英汉对译:童年一段难忘的经历(英语三)
& &(3)A Memorable Experience In My Childhood
& & This time I want to tell you a memorable experience in my childhood. At that time I was very naughty girl.
& & Before the Dragon Boat Festival of that year, suddenly a piece of bad news was come all over my hometown. It was found that a dead infant was cast away at the bottom of the mountain nearby. But I didn’t believe it was true. Because I think even though infants were dead when they were born just a moment, their parents shouldn’t cast them away immortally. No one could do such thing without human nature.
& & On Dragon Boat Festival, as soon as there was a little light in the sky outside my window, I got up to go up the road to the mountain with my good friend. We prepared to pick some wild flowers. We almost walked around the whole mountain and picked various of wild flowers, but we didn’t see the dead infant thrown away . When we wanted to go back, I noticed there was a large disreputable cloth between the two stones at the bottom of the mountain. I lifted it curiously with a stick from a tree. To my shocking, I really saw a dead infant! I was badly frightened and my whole body was brembling. I and my friend ran away to home as quick as possible. I couldn’t sleep at all that night.
& & It was said that the reason of throwing the infant away was that she was female baby. Her parents refused to bring her up. Later the policemen investigated the incident . The couple who cast their female baby away were found and they were arrested.
& & This is the most reckless thing which I did in my childhood. I remember I was fourteen that year. Nowadays I have been becoming a fourteen-year-old girl’s mother. But I never forget the dreadful experience.
& & The Dragon Boat Festival of this year is coming next Wednesday , so I recalled it. I believe such thing will never happen.
& & That’s over. Thanks!
& & 作文三译文
& & 题目:童年一段难忘的经历
& & 这次我想给你们讲讲我童年时一段难忘的经历,那时我是一个很淘气的女孩子。
& & 在那一年的端午节前夕,一则坏消息突然传遍了我的家乡,有人发现一个死婴被抛弃到了附近的山脚下。但是我不信这消息是真的,因为我认为既使婴儿在一出生时就夭折了,他们的父母也不应该不道德地将其抛弃,没有人会做这样没有人性的事。
& & 端午节那天,窗外的天空刚有一丝蒙亮,我就起床和朋友一起沿路走上了山,准备采一些野花,我们几乎走遍了整座山,采了各种各样的野花,但是没有看到扔掉的死婴。我们想返回时,我注意到山底两座石头之间有一块大破布,我好奇地用一棵树枝挑起它,令我震惊的是,我真的看到了一个死婴!我受到了狠狠的惊吓,整个身体在发抖,我和朋友尽快跑回了家,那天晚上我无法入眠。
& & 据说抛弃婴儿的原因是她是一个女婴,其父母拒绝扶养。后来警察调查了这起事件,发现了抛弃婴儿的那对夫妇,并逮捕了他们。
& & 这是我童年时所做的最莽撞的事情,记得那一年我14岁,如今我已成了一个十四岁女孩的母亲,但是我忘不了那次可怕的经历。
& & 今年的端午节下周三就要到了,所以我回想起了这件事,我相信这样的事情再也不会发生了。
& & 我讲完了,谢谢!
英语作文:难忘的经历
还记得发生在你身上最难忘的一次经历吗?某英文报纸正在以“An unforgettable experience” 为题进行征文活动。请你写一篇短文,描述一次难忘的经历,并谈谈你的感想。
参考词汇:remember, help, wonderful, feel, think
An unforgettable experience
Everyone has some unforgettable experience. Last term my leg was badly hurt in a football match, and I had to stay in bed for two weeks. While I was worrying about school work at home, my classmate Tom came to help. He told me what the teacher taught in class, and helped me a lot with my math problems. I was deeply moved because he kept teaching me until I returned to school. I was glad that I caught up with my classmates. From then on, we became best friends. I truly understood that a friend in need is a friend in deed.
An unforgettable experience
Everyone has some unforgettable experience. I will never forget my fiest volunteer work. Last summer, our class went to a country primary school to help the students there. First, we gave away some books and stationery to them. Then we talked about school life. I was quite shy before, but to my surprise, I talked with some students for almost an hour without intermission. I shared my effetive study methods with them excitedly. Finally, we played games together. All of us felt so happy.
By doing the volunteer work, I not only gained happiness, but also became more confident. It made me experience that giving is receiving.
高一英语作文:难忘经历 (   An Unforgettable Experience
  This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great.
  In the morning, we got to the hotel where we lived. After breakfast, we began to our travel. First we took the bus to the Sea Park. There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn’t believe my eyes. We also saw the show of dolphins. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The seafood which was very famous in China was delicious.
  After lunch we went swimming. The sea was blue and beach was golden. We all enjoyed ourselves in the sea. Finally we went back the hotel where we lived. We had a happy day.
  In this trip, we also went to some places which were interesting and famous in Dalian, went shopping and so on.
  Several days later, we left Dalian. On our way home, we were very happy. This was the reason why we didn’t feel tired. In all, we had a good holiday.
放放假网友&
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
放放假网友&
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
放放假网友&
:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$