我家晚上熄灯后men框口mac桌面出现白色框这种虫子,有二十几只,请问是什么,严重吗?如何处理

(WORD精排版)电影《肖申克救赎》-中英字幕大全
&&&&《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--1/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 肖申克的救赎》 努力着,六年后,他的愿望终于实现。而他利用监狱广播为众 人播放《费加罗的婚礼》,他为整个监狱的犯人,带来了自由。 他开始帮助道貌岸然的典狱长洗黑钱。一名小偷因盗窃入狱, 巧合的是他知道安迪妻子和她情人的死亡真相,兴奋的安迪找 到了狱长,希望狱长能帮他翻案&&&&。虚伪的狱长表面上答应了安 迪,暗中却用计杀死了告诉他这个事实真相的 tommy(安迪在狱 中的学生),只因他想安迪一直留在监狱帮他做帐。 安迪知道 真相后,决定通过自己的救赎去获得自由!行动之前,他为自 己最好的狱友瑞德留下了神秘的留言。 安迪通过艰辛成功“越 狱”,领走了他帮助典狱长的没有任何污点的钱,典狱长绝望 自杀,两个朋友最终相遇,潸然泪下的结局。肖申克的救赎》 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕 9 德弗瑞恩先生 mr. dufresne, describe... 10 …描述一下你 太太被谋杀当晚, 你曾和她谈过些什么 ...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered. 11 一些很糟糕的话 it was very bitter. 12 她说她很高兴我已知道, 她不想再偷偷摸 摸了 she said she was glad i knew, that she hated all the sneaking around. 13 她说她想离婚 and she said that she wanted a divorce in reno. 14 -你当时有什么反应 -我对她说我拒绝 离婚 - what was your response - i told her i would not grant one. 15 “在我看见你在雷诺市前,下地狱吧! ” &i'll see you in hell before i see you in reno.& 16 你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧 those were your words, according to your neighbors. 17 随他们怎么 说 if they say so. 18 我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了 i really don't remember. i was upset. 19 你和太太争吵后发生了 什么事 what happened after you argued with your wife 20 她收拾好行李 she packed a bag. 21 到昆汀先生家里去了 she packed a bag to go and stay with mr. quentin. 22 格伦昆 1 根据原 tlf 翻译的字幕校订,非 rc3 字幕 汀,职业高尔夫教练 glenn quentin, golf pro at the snowden hills 2 主演:蒂姆罗宾斯 饰演:andy dufresne country club... 23 你知道他是你妻子的情人 ... whom you 3 主演:摩根弗里曼 饰演:ellis boyd 'red' redding had discovered was your wife's lover. 24 你跟踪她了吗 did 4 片名: 《肖申克的救赎》 you follow her 25 我先去了几间酒吧找 i went to a few bars 5 主演:鲍伯冈顿 饰演:典狱长 norton first. 26 接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里 later, i 6 主演:威廉桑德勒 饰演:heywood drove to his house to confront them. they weren't home. 27 我 7 主演:克莱希布朗 饰演:captain hadley 把车停在街角 i parked in the turnout... 28 等在那里 ... and 8 主演:吉尔贝洛 饰演:tommy waited. 29 有何企图吗 with what intention 30 我 不太确定 i'm not sure. 31 我非常困惑 i was confused... 剧情介绍 :故事发生在 1947 年,银行家安迪被指控因为妻子有 32 还有点醉 ... drunk. 33 我觉得 i think... 34 婚外情,酒醉后本想用枪杀了妻子和她的情人,但是他没有下 我只是想吓一吓他们 ... mostly i wanted to scare them. 35 他 手,巧合的是那晚刚好有人枪杀了他妻子和她情人,他被指控 们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们 when they arrived, you went up to the 谋杀罪,被判无期徒刑,这意味着他将在肖申克监狱中渡过余 house and murdered them. 36 没有,我控制了自己 i was 生。 瑞德 1927 年因谋杀罪被判无期徒刑,数次假释都未获成 sobering up. 37 我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切 i got back in the 功。他现在已经成为肖申克监狱中的“权威人物”,只要你付 car and i drove home to sleep it off. 38 在回家的路上,我把枪 得起钱,他几乎能有办法搞到任何你想要的东西。每当有新囚 扔进了河里 along the way, i threw my gun into the royal river. 39 犯来的时候,大家就赌谁会在第一个夜晚哭泣。瑞德认为弱不 我很肯定这一点 i've been very clear on this point. 40 但我感 禁风、书生气十足的安迪一定会哭,结果安迪的沉默使他输掉 到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现…… i get hazy where the 了两包烟。但也使瑞德对他另眼相看。 好长时间以来,安迪几 cleaning woman shows up the following morning... 41 你太太和 乎不和任何人接触,在大家相互报怨的同时,他在院子里很悠 她的情人死在床上 ...and finds your wife in bed with her lover... 42 闲地散步,就象在公园里一样。一个月后,安迪请瑞德帮他搞 致死的子弹是出自点 38 口径的手枪 ...riddled with.38-caliber bullets. 的第一件东西是一把石锤,想雕刻一些小东西以消磨时光,并 43 德福瑞恩先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗 does that 说自己想办法逃过狱方的例行检查。之后,安迪又搞了一幅丽 strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me 44 确实是 塔.海华丝的巨幅海报贴在了牢房的墙上。 一次,安迪和另几 巧合 yes, it does. 45 你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前 yet you 个犯人外出劳动,他无意间听到监狱官在讲有关税上的事。安 still maintain you threw your gun into the river... 46 已经把枪扔 迪说他有办法可以使监狱官合法地免去这一大笔税金,做为交 进河里了吗 ...before the murders took place. 47 这对你很 换,他为共同工作的犯人朋友每人争得了 3 瓶啤酒。喝着啤酒, 有利 that's very convenient. 48 这是事实 it's the truth. 49 瑞德猜测说安迪只是借用这个偷闲享受自己以前自由的感觉。 警察在河里找了三天,但他们没有找到你的枪…… the police 一次查房,典狱长递给他圣经,并告诉他“救赎之道,就在其 dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found... 50 中”,随后,他被派去和一名即将假释出狱的老人布鲁克斯, 所以无法鉴定 ...so no comparison could be made between your gun 变成了监狱的财务总监,并每周写一封信,为图书馆的扩大而 and the bullets... 51 死者身上的子弹是否出自你的枪 ...taken 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--1/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--2/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 from the bloodstained corpses of the victims. 52 这对你来说 109 或者几乎所有东西…… damn near anything within reason. and that also... 53 也非常有利, 不是吗, 德福瑞恩先生 ...is 110 是的,先生,我是个冷酷的人 yes, sir! i'm a regular sears very convenient. isn't it, mr. dufresne 54 因为我是无辜 and roebuck. 111 所以 1949 年当安迪德福瑞恩来找我 so 的…… since i am innocent of this crime... 55 所以我发现找 when andy dufresne came to me in 1949... 112 问能否弄张丽 不到枪对我非常不利 ...i find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun 塔海华丝的图片进来时 (丽塔海华丝:rita,hayworth) ... and was never found. 56 各位先生女士,你们听到了所有的证据 asked me to smuggle rita hayworth into the prison for him... 113 ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence. 57 我们有 我告诉他没问题 ... i told him, &no problem.& 114 安迪杜福 他犯罪的动机,我们找到他的脚印 we have the accused at the scene 雷在 1947 年来到肖申克监狱 andy came to shawshank prison... of the crime. we have footprints. 58 留有他的指纹的子弹头 115 罪名是谋杀他的妻子和她的情人 ... in early 1947 for bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints. 59 打碎的酒瓶上 murdering his wife and the fella she was banging. 116 入狱以 也留有他的指纹 a broken bourbon bottle, likewise with fingerprints. 前, 他是波特兰银行的副总裁 on the outside, he'd been vice president 60 最重要的是 and most of all... 61 我们知道他的妻 of a large portland bank. 117 对他来说是年青有为 good 子和她的情人 ... we have a beautiful young woman and her lover... work for a man so young. 118 好啊,瑞德 119 你会说 62 双双倒卧在血泊中 ... lying dead in each other's arms. 63 英语吗 you speak english, butt-steak 120 跟着这个长官 他们是犯了错 they had sinned. 64 但他们所犯的错严重 走 you follow this officer. 121 我一生中从没见过这么差劲 到…… but was their crime so great... 65 ……需要用死来赎 的人 i never seen such a sorry-iooking heap of maggot shit in all my 罪吗 ... as to merit a death sentence 66 当你们考虑时 life. 122 过来啊!到这里来 hey, fish! come over here! 123 while you think about that... 67 请想想这个…… ...think 今天要赌吗, 瑞德 taking bets today, red 124 赌烟还是赌 about this: 68 一个弹匣只能装六颗子弹,而不是八颗 a 钱 smokes or coin bettor's choice. 125 香烟,我赌两根 revolver holds six bullets, not eight. 69 我肯定这不只是一时冲 smokes. put me down for two. 126 好吧,你买哪一个 all 动而犯下的罪行 i submit that this was not a hot-blooded crime of right, who's your horse 127 那个又矮又瘦的 that little sack passion. 70 那至少是可以理解的,即使不能宽恕 that at of shit. 128 -排在第八的,他会是第一个的 -妈的!我也想买 least could be understood, if not condoned. 71 不! no. 72 他 - eighth. he'll be first. - bullshit! i'll take that action. 129 这是复仇 this was revenge... 73 一个冷血者的复仇,看看这 你输定了,孩子 you're out some smokes, son. 130 该你下注 些: ...of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. consider this: 74 了 if you're so smart, you call it. 131 我买那边的那个胖子 每个死者都身中四枪 four bullets per victim. 75 总共是八枪 i'll take that chubby fat-ass there. 132 排在第五的那个,我赌四 而不是六枪 not six shots fired, but eight. 76 那表明子弹打 根香烟 the fifth one. put me down for a quarter deck. 133 今 完后 that means that he fired the gun empty... 77 他还停下来 天又有新人 fresh fish today! 134 我们又有的玩了 we're 装子弹 ... and then stopped to reload... 78 以便再次向他们开 reeling them in! 135 我承认我初次见到安迪的时候, 没什么特 枪 ... so that he could shoot each of them again. 79 每人多加 别的感觉 i admit i didn't think much of andy first time i laid eyes on 一枪 an extra bullet per lover... 80 就在头部 ... right in the him. 136 他看起来似乎风一吹就会倒 looked like a stiff head. 81 德弗瑞恩先生,我觉得你非常冷血 you strike me as breeze would blow him over. 137 这就是我对他的第一印象 a particularly icy and remorseless man, mr. dufresne. 82 看着你 that was my first impression of the man. 138 你买谁 what 都令我毛骨耸然 it chills my blood just to look at you. 83 我 do you say 139 那个高个子 that tall drink of water with the 以本州赋予我的权利 by the power vested in me by the state of silver spoon up his ass. 140 那个人不可能的 that guy maine... 84 判处你两项终身监禁 ...i hereby order you to never happen. 141 -我赌十根香烟 -那可是大赌注 - 10 serve two life sentences back-to-back... 85 分别为两位死者,退 cigarettes. - that's a rich bet. 142 谁来证明我看错了 who's 庭! ...one for each of your victims. so be it! 86 坐下来 sit. going to prove me wrong 143 海伍德济格 heywood 87 你因被判终身监禁己在此二十年 we see you've served jigger 144 史基 skeets 145 弗洛德 floyd! 20 years of a life sentence 88 -是的,先生 -你感到后悔吗 146 四个胆小鬼 four brave souls. 147 回囚房去, 要查 - yes, sir. - you feel you've been rehabilitated 89 是的, 绝对有, 房了 return to your cellblocks for evening count. 148 所有犯 先生 yes, sir. absolutely, sir. 90 我是说,我得到了教训 i 人都回囚房去 all prisoners, return to your cellblocks. 149 向 mean, i learned my lesson. 91 我敢说我已经完全改变了 i 右转 turn to the right! 150 往前看 eyes front. 151 can honestly say that i'm a changed man. 92 我不会再危害社会 这是哈德利先生,他是这里的看守长 this is mr. hadley. he's captain i'm no longer a danger to society. 93 这是神的真理 that's of the guards. 152 我是诺顿,这里的典狱长 i'm mr. norton, god's honest truth. 94 “不合格” 95 嗨,瑞德 hey, the warden. 153 你们都被判有罪了 you are convicted felons. red. 96 怎么样了 how'd it go 97 不同的日子, 154 同 因此被送到这里来 that's why they've sent you to me. 样的结果 same old shit, different day. 98 我知道你的感受的 155 规则一 rule number one: 156 不得亵渎上帝 no yeah, i know how you feel. 99 我下星期又要被否决了 i'm up blasphemy. 157 在我的监狱里不得有人亵渎上帝 i'll not for rejection next week. 100 对, 我上星期也被否决了 yeah, i have the lord's name taken in vain in my prison. 158 其他的条 got rejected last week. 101 一向如此 it happens. 102 例…… the other rules... 159 其他的条例,你们慢慢就会知 嗨, 瑞德, 给我一包烟 hey, red, bump me a deck. 103 滚开! 道了, 还有问题吗 ...you'll figure out as you go along. any questions 你已欠我五包烟了 get out of my face, man! you're into me for five 160 何时吃饭 when do we eat 161 我们叫你吃的 packs already. 104 -是四包! -五包! four! 105 我想 时候你就吃 you eat when we say you eat. 162 叫你去厕所你 在美国的每个联邦或州监狱里都有像我一样的人物 there must be a 就去厕所 you shit when we say you shit, and piss when we say you con like me in every prison in america. 106 就是能够给你搞到 piss. 163 明白吗笨蛋 you got that, you maggot-dick 东西的家伙 i'm the guy who can get it for you. 107 定制的香 motherfucker 164 站好 on your feet. 165 我只相信 烟,一包大麻…… cigarettes, a bag of reefer, if that's your thing... 两样东西 i believe in two things: 166 纪律和圣经 108 为庆祝你儿子或女儿高中毕业的一瓶白兰地, 只要你喜 discipline and the bible. 167 在这里,你们两样都有 here, 欢 ... bottle of brandy to celebrate your kid's high school graduation. you'll receive both. 168 把你们的思想交给上帝 put your trust 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--2/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--3/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 in the lord. 169 你们的身体交给我 your ass belongs to me. 170 欢迎来到肖申克监狱 welcome to shawshank. 171 解开他们 unhook them. 172 转过身 turn around. 173 够了 that's enough. 174 到笼子边上去 move to the end of the cage. 175 转身,给他消毒 turn around. delouse him. 176 转身 turn around. 177 出来,去领你们的衣服和 圣经 move out of the cage. pick up your clothes and bible. 178 下一个! next man up! 179 往右走 to the right. 180 右边, 右边 right. right. 181 左边 left. 182 毫无疑 问, 第一晚是最难熬的 the first night's the toughest. no doubt about it. 183 赤裸裸的进囚笼,就像刚出生时那样 they march you in naked as the day you were born... 184 消毒药粉令皮肤像被火 烧一样 ... skin burning and half-blind from that delousing shit. 185 他们把你丢进囚笼 and when they put you in that cell... 186 关上铁门 ... and those bars slam home... 187 那时你才感到这 是真实的 ... that's when you know it's for real. 188 瞬间过去 的一切都离你而去 old life blown away in the blink of an eye. 189 剩下的只有对过去的回忆 nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. 190 很多新来的人在第一晚都几乎发疯了 most new fish come close to madness the first night. 191 有些人 甚至还痛哭流涕 somebody always breaks down crying. 192 一向都如此的 happens every time. 193 唯一的问题是 the only question is... 194 谁会是第一个呢 ... who's it going to be 195 我想那是用来赌博的最佳玩意 it's as good a thing to bet on as any, i guess. 196 我把赌注押在杜福雷身上 i had my money on andy dufresne. 197 熄灯 lights out! 198 我还记得我在这里的第一晚 i remember my first night. 199 似乎是很久以前的事了 seems like a long time ago. 200 嗨, 新来的 hey, fish. 201 新来的 fish, fish. 202 你怕 黑吗 what are you, scared of the dark 203 我打赌, 你希望 你爸和你妈从没把你生下来 bet you wish your daddy never dicked your mama! 204 蠢猪! piggy! pork! i want me a pork chop. 205 他们总是喜欢逗新人 the boys always go fishing with first-timers. 206 不达目的,誓不罢休 and they don't quit till they reel someone in. 207 嗨,胖子 hey, fat ass. 208 胖子! fat ass! 209 聊天吧 talk to me, boy. 210 我 知道你在那里,我能听见你的呼吸声 i know you're there. i can hear you breathing. 211 别理别人怎么说,你听到吗 don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me 212 这地方没那么差劲 this place ain't so bad. 213 这样吧 tell you what... 214 我介绍你认识他们, 就像一家人 ...i'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. 215 我知道有几个人 i know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just... 216 会很乐意认识你的 ...iove to make your acquaintance. 217 尤其是你那又白又嫩的屁股 especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours. 218 天啊! god! 219 我不属于这里 i don't belong here! 220 嗨,有人赢了 -我要回家 - we have a winner! - i want to go home! 221 是胖子 and it's fat ass by a nose! 222 新人! fresh fish! 223 我要回家 i want to go home! 224 我 要见我妈妈 i want my mother! 225 我操过你妈妈! 她不怎么 样 i had your mother! she wasn't that great! 226 发生了什么 事 what the christ is this horseshit 227 他讲粗话,我要告 诉典狱官 he blasphemed. i'll tell the warden. 228 告诉他我 操你屁股吧 you'll tell him with my baton up your ass! 229 让 我出去 let me out! 230 胖子,你想怎么样 what is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk 231 求求你! 我不 该在这里的 please! i ain't supposed to be here. 232 不该是我 not me! 233 我不会警告你的 i won't count to three. not even to one. 234 马上你闭上你的臭嘴,否则有你受的! you shut up, or i'll sing you a lullaby! 235 -闭嘴,闭嘴 -求求你…… shut up, man. shut up! 236 你不明白的,我不该在这里的 you don't understand. i'm not supposed to be here. 237 把囚笼 打开 open that cell. 238 我也是!这里被他们弄得就像监狱 me neither! they run this place like a fucking prison! 239 狗娘 养的 son of a bitch! 240 长官,算了 captain, take it easy! 241 如果我今晚听到有半点声音 if i hear so much as a mouse fart in here tonight... 242 我对天发誓,你们会吃不了兜着 走 ...i swear by god and jesus, you will all visit the infirmary. 243 所有的人都不会放过的 every last motherfucker in here. 244 把他抬到医疗室去 call the trustees. take that tub of shit down to the infirmary. 245 德福瑞恩第一晚就让我输了两包烟 his first night in the joint, dufresne cost me two packs of cigarettes. 246 他整晚一言不发 he never made a sound. 247 北仓三楼,出 来 tier 3 north, clear count! 248 北仓二楼,出来 tier 2 north, clear count. 249 南仓三楼,出来 tier 3 south, clear. 250 准备出来放风 prepare to roll out. 251 出去! roll out! 252 你准备吃那个吗 are you going to eat that 253 不,我没这打算 i hadn't planned on it. 254 你介意 吗 do you mind 255 你真不错 that's nice and ripe. 256 杰克说谢谢你 jake says thank you. 257 它从巢里 掉下来了 fell out of his nest over by the plate shop. 258 我要 照顾它直到它会飞为止 i'm going to look after him until he's big enough to fly. 259 不! 他过来了 oh, no! here he comes. 260 早上好,各位 morning, fellas. 261 不错的早晨,不是吗 fine morning, isn't it 262 你们知道我的意思的, 对吗 you know why it's a fine morning, don't you 263 把它们拿出来, 把 它们排成排…… send them down. i want them lined up... 264 非常诱人的一行 ...just like a pretty little chorus line. 265 看 看这个 look at that. 266 我真受不了了 - i can't stand this guy. - oh, lord! 267 瑞查德、维吉尼亚…… yes! richmond, virginia. 268 闻我的屁吧 smell my ass! 269 再闻闻 我的 after he smells mine. 270 很遗憾,你下注的那个输了 that's a shame about your horse coming in last and all. 271 但我 很喜欢我下注的那个人 but i sure do love that winning horse of mine, though. 272 我见到他就要亲他一下 i owe that boy a big kiss when i see him. 273 你为何不把香烟分给他点 why don't you give him some of your cigarettes instead lucky fuck! 274 嗨,利奥 hey, tyrell. 275 这周你在医疗室当值是吗 you pull infirmary duty this week 276 我下注的那个怎么样了 how's my horse doing anyway 277 死了 dead. 278 哈德利打爆了他的头 hadley busted his head up pretty good. 279 晚上医生都回家了 doc had gone home for the night. 280 可 怜的家伙就在那里躺到早上 poor bastard lay there till this morning. 281 可是那时我们已经无能为力了 by then, there wasn't nothing we could do. 282 他叫什么 what was his name 283 你说什么 what'd you say 284 我只是想问有人 知道他的名字吗 i was just wondering if anyone knew his name. 285 关你屁事,新来的 what the fuck do you care, new fish 286 他叫什么都无所谓了,他已经死了 doesn't fucking matter what his name was. he's dead. 287 嗨,有人和你一起吗 anybody come at you yet 288 有人喜欢你吗 anybody get to you yet 289 嗨,在这里我们都需要朋友 hey, we all need friends in here. 290 我可以做你的朋友 i could be a friend to you. 291 难得手 hard to get. 292 我喜欢 i like that. 293 安迪一开始很自闭 andy kept pretty much to himself at first. 294 我猜他在想办法 i guess he had a lot on his mind... 295 接受牢里的生活 ... trying to adapt to life on the inside. 296 一个月以后他才开口 wasn't until a month went by before he opened his mouth... 297 和某人谈话 ... to say more than two words to somebody. 298 就像你们所看见的 as it turned《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--3/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--4/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 out... 299 那个人就是我 ... that somebody was me. 300 我是安迪德福瑞恩 i'm andy dufresne. 301 杀妻的银行家 wife-killing banker. 302 你为何要杀你的妻子 why'd you do it 303 我没有杀她 i didn't, since you ask. 304 你 很适应合这里 you're going to fit right in. 305 这儿每个人都 是无辜的,你不知道吗 everybody in here's innocent. didn't you know that 306 -你为进监狱 -我什么都没做,律师害了我 - what you in here for - didn't do it. lawyer fucked me. 307 听 说你很冷酷 rumor has it you're a real cold fish. 308 你以为 自己很了不起,对吗 you think your shit smells sweeter than most. is that right 309 你怎么认为呢 what do you think 310 说实话,我还不知道 to tell you the truth, i haven't made up my mind. 311 我知道你能拿到违禁品 i understand you're a man that knows how to get things. 312 我能搞到 i'm known to locate certain things from time to time. 313 你能给我个鹤嘴槌吗 i wonder if you might get me a rock hammer. 314 鹤嘴槌 a rock hammer. 315 -要干什么 -你关心这个干吗 - what is it and why - what do you care 316 如果是牙刷我就不会问 你,我会开个价钱 for a toothbrush, i wouldn't ask. i'd quote a price. 317 但是牙刷没有杀伤力,对吗 but a toothbrush is a non-lethal object, isn't it 318 有道理 fair enough. 319 一个鹤嘴槌有六至七英寸长 a rock hammer is about six or seven inches long. 320 -看起来像个小锄子 -锄子 - looks like a miniature pickax. - pickax 321 打石用的 for rocks. 322 -石英 -石英 quartz 323 还有云母、 页岩…… and some mica, shale... 324 石灰岩…… ...limestone. 325 这么 说吧 so 326 我收集石头 so i'm a rock hound. 327 我想在这里最大限度的重操旧业 at least i was in my old life. i'd like to be again. 328 或许你想用它们攻击某人 or maybe you'd like to sink your toy into somebody's skull. 329 不,我在这里没 有敌人 no, i have no enemies here. 330 不会等着瞧吧 no wait a while. 331 话说回来 word gets around. 332 那对姐妹花很喜欢你 the sisters have taken quite a liking to you. 333 特别是伯格斯 especially bogs. 334 就算跟他们 说我不好此道也没用 don't suppose it would help if i told them i'm not homosexual. 335 他们也不是 neither are they. 336 是这个地方让他们这样 you have to be human first. they don't qualify. 337 畜牲只知道用暴力,不管他人喜不喜欢 bull queers take by force. that's all they want or understand. 338 如果我是你, 我 会加倍小心 if i were you, i'd grow eyes in the back of my head. 339 -谢谢你的忠告 -忠告免费 - thanks for the advice. - well, that's free. 340 你知道我担心什么 you understand my concern. 341 就算我有麻烦也不会用鹤嘴槌的 if there's trouble, i won't use the rock hammer. 342 那我猜你想挖个洞逃出去 then i'd guess you want to escape. tunnel under the wall, maybe. 343 我说漏 了什么什么东西这么好笑 what did i miss what's so funny 344 等你看见鹤嘴槌你就明白了 you'll understand when you see the rock hammer. 345 买这个东西一般要多少钱 what's an item like this usually go for 346 七美元,五金铺的零售价 seven dollars in any rock-and-gem shop. 347 我一般要加 20% my normal markup's 20 percent. 348 但这东西很特殊 but this is a specialty item. 349 风险越大,价钱越高,一口价,10 元吧 risk goes up, price goes up. let's make it an even 10 bucks. 350 就 10 元吧 ten it is. 351 你那是浪费钱 waste of money, if you ask me. 352 为什么 why's that 353 这里的人 喜欢突击检查 folks around this joint love surprise inspections. 354 他们找到鹤嘴槌就会被充公 they find it, you're going to lose it. 355 被他们发现的话,你别把我供出来 if they catch you, you don't know me. 356 否则的话就别想再和我做生意了,你明白 了吗 mention my name, we never do business again. 357 not for shoelaces or a stick of gum. now you got that 358 我知 道了 i understand. 359 谢谢你,你叫…… thank you, mr... 360 瑞德 red. 361 都叫我瑞德 name's red. 362 这名字怎么来的 why do they call you that 363 可能因为 我是半个爱尔兰人吧 maybe it's because i'm irish. 364 我现 在明白他们为何看中他了 i could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. 365 他不太说话 he had a quiet way about him... 366 一举一动都不像普通的人 ... a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. 367 他漫步着 he strolled... 368 就像在公园里散步 ... like a man in the park without a care or a worry in the world. 369 像穿了件隐形的外套 like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. 370 可以说 i think it'd be fair to say... 371 开始我对安迪就有好感 ... i liked andy from the start. 372 快点!我赶时间的 let's go! some of us got a schedule to keep. 373 快点 move it! come on, move it! 374 你太太对你好吗 how you doing how's the wife treating you 375 安迪说得很对 andy was right. 376 我最终拿到那玩意 i finally got the joke. 377 用这 东西来挖隧道 it would take a man about 600 years... 378 起 码要花六百年 ... to tunnel under the wall with one of these. 379 -要书吗 -今天不用了 - book - not today. 380 要书吗 book 381 送到德福瑞恩那里去 delivery for dufresne. 382 德福瑞恩, 这是你要的书 here's your book. 383 谢 谢 thanks. 384 漂白粉不够用了, 你再去后面拿点来 we're running low on hexite. get on back and fetch us up some. 385 这 可以弄瞎你的眼睛 this will blind you. 386 亲爱的 honey, hush. 387 你不懂 that's it. you fight! 388 你越挣扎 越过瘾 better that way. 389 我很想说安迪打赢了 i wish i could tell you andy fought the good fight... 390 或者姐妹花放 过了他 ... and the sisters let him be. 391 我希望能这么说 i wish i could tell you that... 392 但是监狱不是童话世界 ... but prison is no fairy-tale world. 393 他从没提起是谁 he never said who did it. 394 但我们都很清楚 but we all knew. 395 事情就这样持续了一段时间 things went on like that for a while. 396 监狱里的生活都是常规 prison life consists of routine... 397 和更多的常规 ... and then more routine. 398 安迪 的脸上经常出现新的伤痕 every so often, andy would show up with fresh bruises. 399 姐妹花不断地骚扰他 the sisters kept at him. 400 有时候他能逃脱 sometimes he was able to fight them off. 401 但有时不能 sometimes not. 402 对安 迪来说 and that's how it went for andy. 403 这已经成了他的 常规 that was his routine. 404 我相信最初的两年是最糟糕 的 i do believe those first two years were the worst for him. 405 我也相信事情再继续这样下去 and i also believe that if things had gone on that way... 406 这个地方会夺去他的精神 ... this place would have got the best of him. 407 但是, 1949 年的春 在 天 but then, in the spring of 1949... 408 上头决定…… ... the powers that be decided: 409 工厂的屋顶需要重修 the roof of the license-plate factory needs resurfacing. 410 我需要 12 名自愿者工作一星期 i need a dozen volunteers for a week's work. 411 你们知道的 as you know... 412 特殊的工作有特 殊的好处 ...special detail carries with it special privileges. 413 这是户外劳动 it was outdoor detail... 414 五月是户外劳动的 好时间 ... and may is one damned fine month to be working outdoors. 415 排好队 stay in line there. 416 超过 100 人报名参 加劳动 more than a hundred men volunteered for the job. 417 威勒斯e安戈…… wallace e. unger. 418 艾力斯瑞 丁…… ellis redding. 419 你明白了吧 wouldn't you know it 420 我和几个我认识的都被选中了 me and some fellows i know were among the names called. 421 安迪德福瑞《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--4/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--5/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 恩…… andrew dufresne. 422 这只花了我们每人一包烟的 you to tell me where the bear shit in the buckwheat. 474 当然, 代价 it only cost us a pack of smokes per man. 423 我当然也 但你需要有人帮你逃税 of course not. but you do need someone to 像往常一样赚了 20% i made my usual 20 percent, of course. 424 set it up for you. 475 你需要请一个律师 that'll cost you. a 德州的律师打长途给我 so this big-shot lawyer calls me long-distance lawyer. 476 那些华盛顿的混蛋 a bunch of ball-washing from texas. 425 我说, “喂” i say, &yeah& 426 他 bastards! 477 我想我能帮你,那你就能省点钱 i suppose i 说, “很遗憾,你哥哥死了” he says, & sorry to inform you, but your could set it up for you. that would save you some money. 478 brother just died.& 427 -我很难过 -我并不难过,他是个混蛋 我帮你填好文件 you get the forms, i'll prepare them... 479 几 - i'm sorry to hear that. - i'm not. he was an asshole. 428 离家多 乎是免费的 ...nearly free of charge. 480 我只要求给每个同 年,早就当他死了 ran off years ago. figured him for dead. 429 事三瓶啤酒 i'd only ask three beers apiece for each of my coworkers. 这个律师对我说 so this lawyer fellow says to me: 430 “他死 481 同事你真的发达了 &coworkers.& that's rich! 482 的时候很富有” ,有价值超过百万的油井 &he died a rich man.& oil 一个户外工作的人能有啤酒喝的话 a man working outdoors feels wells and shit. close to a million bucks. 431 超过百万的 a more like a man... 483 ……会感觉更像一个男人,那是我的意 million bucks 432 -有些混蛋的运气有时候就是好 -有你的份 见…… ...if he can have a bottle of suds. that's only my opinion... 吗 - incredible how lucky some assholes get. - you going to see any 484 长官 ...sir. 485 你们在看什么 what are you of that 433 三万五千块 那就他留给我的 thirty-five jimmies staring at 486 继续干活 let's go! work! 487 thousand. that's what he left me. 434 -美元 -对 dollars 就这样 and that's how it came to pass... 488 在完工前的第二 435 真不错,就像中了彩 that's great! that's like winning the 天 ... that on the second-to-last day of the job... 489 在 49 年的 sweepstakes. 436 不是吗 isn't it 437 笨蛋, 你想政 春天里,一群在工厂上面装修的罪犯 ... the convict crew that tarred 府会如何对我 dumb shit, what do you think the government will do the factory roof in the spring of '49... 490 早上十点坐在屋顶 to me 438 他们会拿去一大半 take a big wet bite out of my 上 ... wound up sitting in a row at 10:00 in the morning... 491 ass is what. 439 可怜的布朗 poor byron. 440 真是走 享受着清凉的啤酒和肖申克最严密的保护 ... drinking icy-cold beer, 运,嗯奇耻大辱 terrible fucking luck, huh crying shame. 441 courtesy of the hardest screw... 492 这种事在肖申克从没有发 有些人觉得很糟糕 some people really got it awful. 442 安 生 ... that ever walked a turn at shawshank state prison. 493 迪,你傻了吗 andy, are you nuts 443 看着你的拖把,嘿! 趁凉喝,女士们。 drink up while it's cold, ladies. 494 他还装 ikeep your eyes on your mop, man! 444 虽然要交点税, 但你还 作很大度似的走来走去 the colossal prick even managed to sound 可以…… you'll pay some tax, but you'll still end up... 445 也 magnanimous. 495 我们坐着喝着啤酒,阳光洒在肩头,觉得 许够买辆新车,但接着呢 yeah, maybe enough to buy a new car, 是个自由人 we sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt and then what 446 你必须为新车上该死的税, 维修和保养 i like free men. 496 感觉就像在装修自己家的屋项 we could got to pay tax on the car. repair... 447 孩子们会缠着你带着他 have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. 497 我们就 们兜风 ...maintenance, kids pestering you to take them for a ride all the 像造物主 we were the lords of all creation. 498 安迪看起来 time. 448 如果年底算错了税金,还要掏自己的腰包 then if as for andy... 499 也有点不同了 ... he spent that break you figure your tax wrong, you pay out of your own pocket. 449 hunkered in the shade... 500 他脸上露出奇怪的笑容 ... a 告诉你!山姆叔叔 i tell you! uncle sam! 450 他只是假仁假 strange little smile on his face... 501 望着我们喝他的啤酒 ... 义 he puts his hand in your shirt and squeezes your tit till it's purple. watching us drink his beer. 502 要来点吗 want a cold one 451 他在找死,继续干活吧 - getting himself killed. - ikeep 503 不,谢谢,我戒酒了 no, thanks. i gave up drinking. 504 tarring. 452 什么兄弟,呸! some brother. shit! 453 如果他不和狱警打交道 you could argue he done it to curry favor with 哈德利先生 mr. hadley... 454 你信任你太太吗 ...do you the guards. 505 或许就不能和我们交上朋友 or maybe make trust your wife 455 噢,这很有趣 oh, that's funny. 456 a few friends among us cons. 506 我 me 507 我觉 你给我挨揍的话也许更有趣 you'll look funnier sucking my dick with 得他这样做只是为了在此感到自由 i think he did it just to feel no teeth. 457 我是说,你是否会认为她对你不忠 what i normal again... 508 哪怕只是一小会儿 ... if only for a short mean is, do you think she'd go behind your back 458 让开点, while. 509 将军 iking me. 510 象棋,这是一个王者 米特,让他自己出意外 step aside, mert. this fucker's having himself 的游戏,什么 - chess. now there's a game of kings. - what 511 an accident. 459 他会把他推下去的 he'll push him off! 460 文明,战略 civilized. strategic. 512 我一点都没察觉,我讨 如果你信任她,你就能…… if you trust her, you can keep... 厌这样 and a total fucking mystery. i hate it. 513 改天我教教 461 ……拿到三万五千元 ...that 35,000. 462 -你说什 你吧 let me teach you someday. 514 好的 sure. 515 么 -三万五千元 - what did you say - thirty-five thousand. 463 或许你我可合作 we could get a board together. 516 你找对 一分不少 all of it. 464 你最好说明白点,小子,不然你完蛋 人了,我能弄到很多东西 you're talking to the right man. i can get 了 - every penny. - you better start making sense. 465 你要拿 things, right 517 我们可以合作做买卖,我来雕刻 we might 到这笔钱的话,就把它送给你妻子 if you want to keep it, give it to do business on a board, and i'll carve the pieces myself. 518 一 your wife. 466 政府允许一次性赠与配偶金额的上限是六万美 面是石膏像,另一面是肥皂石,你觉得怎样 one side in alabaster, 元 the irs allows a one-time-only gift to your spouse for up to one in soapstone. what do you think 519 这需要很多时间 i $ 60,000. 467 -胡扯! 免税的吗 -免税的 - bullshit. tax-free think it'll take years. 520 时间不是问题, 只是没有石头 years - tax-free. 468 国税局一毛钱也拿不走 irs can't touch one i got. what i don't have are the rocks. 521 操场里拾到的都是小 cent. 469 你是那个谋杀妻子的银行家吗 you're that smart 石头 pickings are pretty slim in the yard. 522 大多是鹅卵石 banker that killed his wife. 470 我为何要相信你 why pebbles, mostly. 523 安迪, 我们是朋友, 对吗 we're getting should i believe you so i can end up in here with you 471 这 to be kind of friends, aren't we 524 我想是的 yeah, i guess. 是合法的, 你可以去问国税局, 他们会给你同样的回答 it's legal. ask 525 我能问你个问题吗 can i ask you something 526 the irs. they'll say the same thing. 472 我知道即使我不告诉 你为何要杀你妻子 why'd you do it 527 我是清白的,瑞 你,你也能查到的 i feel stupid telling you this. i'm sure you would 德 i'm innocent, red. 528 就像这狱中其他人一样 just like have investigated. 473 我不需要你来教我怎么做 i don't need everybody else here. 529 你怎会进来的 what are you in for 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--5/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--6/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 530 和你一样,是谋杀 murder. same as you. 531 清白 的 innocent 532 肖申克监狱里唯一有罪的一个 only guilty man in shawshank. 533 金丝雀在哪里 where's the canary 534 你怎么知道的 how did you know 535 -我怎么知道 -原来你不知道 - how did i know what - so you don't know. 536 来 come. 537 金丝雀就在那里 this is where the canary is. 538 在我家听到女人唱歌很惊讶是 吗 quite a surprise to hear a woman singing in my house, eh 539 那确实令我…… that's quite a... 540 很惊讶 ... surprise. 541 等等 wait, wait. 542 她出场了 here she comes. 543 我最爱看她摆弄头发那场戏 i like this part when she does that shit with her hair. 544 我知道,这个月已经看了三遍了 i know. i've seen it three times this month. 545 吉达,你好吗 gilda, are you decent 546 我 me 547 天啊,我喜 欢这场戏 god, i love it. 548 我明白你什么都弄得到 i understand you're a man that knows how to get things. 549 是 的,要什么有什么,你要什么 i'm known to locate certain things from time to time. what do you want 550 -丽塔海华丝 -什 么 - rita hayworth. - what 551 你能找到她吗 can you get her 552 你就是强尼吗,久闻大名了 so this is johnny farrel. i've heard a lot about you. 553 -要几个星期的时 间 -几个星期 - take a few weeks. - weeks 554 很抱歉, 现在她又没有坐在我的大腿上。 i don't have her stuffed down the front of my pants right now, sorry to say. 555 但我能找到的 but i'll get her. 556 放松些 relax. 557 谢谢 thanks. 558 -滚出去! -我要换带子了 - get out! - i got to change reels! 559 我说了,滚出去 i said fuck off! 560 你打算大叫 吗 ain't you going to scream 561 让我们做个了结吧 let's get this over with. 562 他打爆了我的鼻子 he broke my fucking nose! 563 现在 now... 564 我要拉开拉 链 ...i'm going to open my fly... 565 我给你什么吃你就吃下 什么 ...and you'll swallow what i give you to swallow. 566 然 后再吃罗斯的,你打爆了他的鼻子 then you'll swallow rooster's. you broke his nose. 567 他该得到点补偿 he ought to have something to show for it. 568 我会咬断任何放进我嘴里的东西 you put it in my mouth, you lose it. 569 不,你还没明白 no, you don't understand. 570 你那样做的话我就把刀插进你的耳 朵 do that and i'll put all eight inches of this in your ear. 571 好吧,但你得知道突如其来的脑部撞击 all right, but you should know that sudden, serious brain injury... 572 会令受害人剧烈反 应 ...causes the victim to bite down hard. 573 事实上,我听说 受害者会咬紧牙关 in fact, i hear the bite reflex is so strong... 574 要用铁棍 ...they have to pry the victim's jaws open... 575 才能 撬开他的嘴巴 ...with a crowbar. 576 你怎么知道的 where do you get this shit 577 从书里看到的 i read it. 578 你不会看书白痴 you know how to read, you ignorant fuck 579 亲爱的 honey! 580 你不应该这样的 you shouldn't! 581 伯格斯没有把任何东西放进安迪的嘴里 bogs didn't put anything in andy's mouth. 582 他的朋友们也没有 and neither did his friends. 583 他们只是把他揍了个半死 what they did do is beat him within an inch of his life. 584 安迪在疗养院里整整躺 了一个月 andy spent a month in the infirmary. 585 伯格斯则 被锁进黑房关了一周 bogs spent a week in the hole. 586 伯 格斯,时间到了 time's up, bogs. 587 遵命,头 it's your world, boss. 588 回到你的囚仓,等着查房 return to your cellblocks for evening count. 589 所有犯人返回囚房 all prisoners report for lock down. 590 什么事 what 591 -他要到哪里去 -抓住他 - where's he going - grab his ankles. 592 救命 help! 593 之后,有两件事再也没发生过了 two things never happened again after that. 594 姐妹花再也不 敢惹安迪了 the sisters never laid a finger on andy again. 595 而伯格斯再也没有站起来 and bogs would never walk again. 596 他被送到一个特殊医院去 they transferred him to a minimum-security hospital upstate. 597 据我所知,他在下半生 中…… to my knowledge, he lived out the rest of his days... 598 都只能靠饮筒来进食 ... drinking his food through a straw. 599 我想给安迪开个欢迎会庆祝他复原 andy could use a nice welcome back when he gets out of the infirmary. 600 听起来很不错 sounds good to us. 601 啤酒的事我们还欠他的情 i figure we owe him that much for the beer. 602 他喜欢下象棋 the man likes to play chess. 603 给他找点石头吧 let's get him some rocks. 604 伙计们 guys! 605 我找到一块 i got one. 606 我找到一块,看 i got one. look! 607 希伍德,那 不是皂石,也不是石膏 heywood, that isn't soapstone! and it ain't alabaster either. 608 你们他妈的是地质学家吗 what are you, a fucking geologist 609 他是对的,这不是我们要找的 he's right. it ain't. 610 -这到底是什么 -粪球 - what the hell is it then - it's a horse apple. 611 -胡扯! -不,是马粪 bullshit! - no, horseshit. 612 晒干了的 petrified. 613 他妈的 damn! 614 不久,他们开始认识石头 despite a few hitches, the boys came through in fine style. 615 当安迪在周末 回来的时候 and by the weekend he was due back... 616 我们 已经找到足够多的石头让他忙个不停 ... we had enough rocks saved up to keep him busy till rapture. 617 那个星期我也收到很大批 货 also got a big shipment in that week. 618 香烟 cigarettes... 619 口香糖 ... chewing gum... 620 威土 忌 ... sipping whisky... 621 画着裸女的扑克牌 ... playing cards with naked ladies on them. you name it. 622 当然, 最重要 的是 and of course, the most important item: 623 丽塔海华 丝 rita hayworth herself. 624 “欢迎归来,免费享用” 625 注意,要查房了 heads up. they're tossing cells. 626 注意, 要查房了 heads up. they're tossing cells! 627 119 房 119. 628 123 房 123. 629 站起来 on your feet. 630 面向墙站好 face the wall. 631 转过身面向典狱长 turn around and face the warden. 632 很高兴看见你在看这本书 pleased to see you reading this. 633 特别喜欢哪一章 any favorite passages 634 看到你,就知道…… &watch ye, therefore, for ye know not... 635 你是精神之主 ...when the master of the house cometh.& 636 马可福音第十三章三十五节 mark 13:35. 637 我一向都喜欢那一章 i've always liked that one. 638 但我更喜欢 but i prefer... 639 我是世界的 光 ...& i am the light of the world. 640 跟随我就不会步入黑 暗,而能得到生命的光 ye that followeth me shall have the light of life.& 641 约瑟福音第八章第十二节 john, chapter 8, verse 12. 642 我听说你精通数学 i hear you're good with numbers. 643 不错 how nice. 644 人总得有一技之长 man should have a skill. 645 这个你怎么解释 explain this. 646 这是纱 纸,打磨石头用的 it's called a rock blanket. it's for shaping and polishing rocks. 647 这是我的小嗜好 a little hobby of mine. 648 相当干净 it's pretty clean. 649 看来没什么古怪的 some contraband here, but nothing to get in a twist over. 650 这 是未经我批准的 i can't say i approve of this. 651 但是…… but i suppose... 652 凡事总有例外 ...exceptions can be made. 653 锁门! lock them up! 654 差点忘记了 i almost forgot. 655 我不能取走它的 i'd hate to deprive you of this. 656 救赎之道就在其中 salvation lies within. 657 是 的,先生 yes, sir. 658 查房其实只是个藉口 tossing cells was just an excuse. 659 事实上 truth is... 660 诺顿是 想考察一下 ... norton wanted to size andy up. 661 “主的审 判迅速降临” 662 我太太在教堂做的 my wife made that in《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--6/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--7/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 church group. 663 很不错, 先生 very nice, sir. 664 喜 欢洗衣房的工作吗 you enjoy working the laundry 665 不,先生,不是特别喜欢 no, sir. not especially. 666 或许我 们能做点别的…… perhaps we can find something more... 667 利用你的学识 ...befitting a man of your education. 668 杰克, 布鲁斯呢 hey, jake. where's brooks 669 安迪,我听到你 来了 i thought i heard you out here. 670 我来跟你工作 i've been reassigned to you. 671 我知道,他们跟我说了 i know, they told me. 672 也是被踢伤的吗 ain't that a kick in the head 673 我来带你看看吧 well, i'll give you the dime tour. 674 来吧 come on. 675 就在这儿 well, here she is. 676 肖申克监狱图书馆 the shawshank prison library. 677 《国家地理》…… national geographics... 678 《读者文 摘》…… ...reader's digest condensed books... 679 爱情小 说…… ...and louis l'amour. 680 杂志…… look magazine. 681 园艺指南 erle stanley gardners. 682 每晚我推车 四处走 every evening i load up the cart and make my rounds. 683 名字写在这板上 i enter the names on this clipboard here. 684 很容易的工作 easy, peasy, japanese-y. 685 -有问题吗 -你 当了多久的图书管理员 - any questions - how long have you been librarian 686 我 1905 年入狱,1912 年在此工作 i come here in '05, and they made me librarian in
你一直都有助 手吗 and have you ever had an assistant 688 没有, 工作不 是那么忙 no. not much to it, really. 689 那为什么现在让我 来 why me why now 690 我不知道 i don't know. 691 但我很高兴有个伴 but it'd be nice to have some company down here. 692 德福瑞恩 693 就是他 that's him. that's the one. 694 我叫迪格斯 i'm dekins. 695 我 想…… i was thinking... 696 为儿子申请助学金 ...about setting up some kind of trust fund for my kids' educations. 697 我明白了 i see. 698 坐下来谈好吗 why don't we have a seat and talk it over. 699 布鲁斯,你有纸和笔吗 do you have a piece of paper and a pencil 700 谢谢 thanks. 701 那么 so... 702 迪格斯先生 mister dekins... 703 接 着安迪问迪格斯 and then andy says, & mr. dekins... 704 你 想让你的儿子去哈佛还是耶鲁 ...do you want your sons to go to harvard or yale& 705 他没有这样说 he didn't say that! 706 上帝可以作证 as god as my witness! 707 迪格斯愣了一会 儿 dekins blinked for a second... 708 傻笑着和安迪握 手 ...then he laughed and actually shook andy's hand. 709 老 天!和他握手 - my ass! - shook his hand. 710 我告诉你们, 我感到…… i tell you, i near soiled myself! 711 安迪若穿上 那套衣服 all he needed was a suit and tie and a jiggly hula gal on his desk... 712 他就会变成德福瑞恩先生的了 ...he'd have been &mr. dufresne,& if you please. 713 安迪,又交上新朋友了 making a few friends 714 我不认为是朋友 i wouldn't say &friends.& 715 我是一个能提供准确财政计划的谋杀犯 i'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning. 716 只是某人不错的仆人 it's a wonderful pet to have. 717 至少可 以令你离开洗衣房 got you out of the laundry, though. 718 可 能不是那么简单的 it might do more than that. 719 我打算扩 大图书馆,找点新书 how about expanding the library. get some new books. 720 还是找张台球桌吧 if you ask for something, ask for a pool table. 721 你打算怎么做,我是说 how do you expect to do that i mean... 722 怎么得到新书,向谁请 求 ...get new books in here, &mr. dufresne, if you please.& 723 我会向典狱长要钱 i'll ask the warden for funds. 724 噢,孩 子,孩子,我经历了六个典狱长,懂得了一条 six wardens have been through here in my tenure, and i've learned... 725 一个事实,宇 宙真理 ...one immutable, universal truth: 726 那个人还没有 生出来 not one born whose asshole... 727 你向他们提出定遭 拒绝的 ...wouldn't pucker up tighter than a snare drum when you ask for funds. 728 -预算不够用 -我知道 - the budget's stretched thin as it is. - i see. 729 或许我写信向参议员提出 maybe i could write the state senate and request funds from them. 730 只 有三种情况能动纳税人的钱 they have only three ways to spend the taxpayers' money for prisons: 731 多建围墙、多建牢房和增加 监狱 more walls, more bars, more guards. 732 若你批准,我 想尝试一下,每周一封信 i'd like to try, with permission. a letter a week. 733 -他们不能永不理会 -当然能够 - they can't ignore me forever. - sure can. 734 如果你写着高兴那就写吧 but you write your letters if it makes you happy. 735 我来替你寄 出,怎样 i'll even mail them for you. how's that 736 就这 样,安迪开始每周写一封信 so andy started writing a letter a week... 737 就像他说得那样 ... just like he said. 738 但如诺顿 所说 and like norton said... 739 一直都无回覆 ... andy got no answers. 740 过了四月,安迪已帮半数狱警们报税 the following april, he did tax returns for half the guards at shawshank. 741 后来,全都找他帮忙了 year after that, he did them all... 742 连典狱长纳税务都由他处理 ... including the warden's. 743 后来,他们安排 year after that, they rescheduled the intramural season... 744 球队在税季中比赛 ... to coincide with tax season. 745 所有的球队都带着报税表 the guards on the opposing teams all remembered to bring their w-2s. 746 所以莫尔斯比监狱…… so moresby prison... 747 配给你一 支枪,但要你自己付钱 ...issued you a gun, but you paid for it. 748 对,连手枪皮套也是 right. the holster too. 749 那可以减免 税款,你可把它记下来 that's tax-deductible. you can write that off. 750 是的!安迪就像一个正常的会计师 yes, sir! andy was a regular cottage industry. 751 事实上,在税季中他如此的忙, 允许有一个帮手 in fact, it got so busy at tax time, he was allowed a staff. 752 瑞德,你可以取 1040 号表格来吗 could you hand me a stack of
每年有一个月离开监狱去木工 场做工 got me out of the wood shop a month out of the year, and that was fine by me. 754 同时,安迪仍旧不断的写信 and still, he kept sending those letters. 755 安迪、 瑞德, 布鲁斯出事了 it's brooks. 756 看着门 watch the door. 757 冷静点,布 鲁斯 please, brooks. 758 千万别冲动,放下来! - calm the fuck down. - stay back! 759 -放下来, 该死! -发生什么事 stay back, goddamn it! - what's going on 760 他突然掏出刀来 one second he's fine, then out come the knives. 761 有事慢慢商 量好吗 we can talk about this, right 762 没商量余地的, 我要割断他的喉咙 there's nothing to talk about. i'll cut his fucking throat. 763 他有什么对不起你 what's he done to you 764 去问狱警吧 it's what they done! 765 我别无选择 i got no choice. 766 我们都知道,你不会伤害海伍德的 you won't hurt heywood. we all know that. 767 -对吗,海伍德 是的 - right, heywood - sure. 768 他是你的朋友, 布鲁斯是 讲道理的 he's a friend of yours, and brooks is a reasonable man. 769 对吗 right, guys 770 那么把刀放下,看着我 so put the knife down. look at me. 771 把刀放下 put the knife down. 772 看看他的脖子 look at his neck, for god's sake. 773 看看他的脖子,他在流血 look at his neck. he's bleeding. 774 这是唯一 it's the only way... 775 使我留在这里的办 法 ...they'd let me stay. 776 你疯了, 你不会这样做的 this is crazy. you don't want to do this. 777 放下, 放下刀 put it, put it down. 778 放松 take it easy. 779 一切都会好的 you'll be all right. 780 他那么我呢 him what about me 781 这个愚蠢的疯子差点割断我的喉咙 crazy old fool damn near cut my throat! 782 你就连刮胡子也比这刮得厉害《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--7/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--8/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 you've had worse from shaving. 783 究竟怎么会这样 what and making new friends. 844 晚上我不能入睡 i have trouble did you do to set him off 784 没什么,我只是进来和他道别 sleeping at night. 845 经常作恶梦,身体像一直往下掉 i have nothing. i come in here to say farewell. 785 难到你没听说他 bad dreams like i'm falling. 846 醒来时感到恐惧 i wake up 获得假释 ain't you heard his parole's come through. 786 我 scared. 847 要想一会儿才知道自己在哪儿 sometimes it 就是不明白,发生什么了 i just don't understand what happened in takes me a while to remember where i am. 848 也许我该用枪打 there. 787 老家伙疯了 old man's crazy as a rat in a tin 劫,让他们好送我回家 maybe i should get a gun and rob the shithouse. 788 够了 that's enough out of you. 789 -我 food-way so they'd send me home. 849 我可以打死那个店主, 听说你吓得尿流 -去你妈的 - heard he had you shitting your pants. - 当作额外补助 i could shoot the manager while i was at it. sort of like fuck you. 790 不要说了! iknock it off. 791 布鲁斯 a bonus. 850 但我已经太老了,再也干不了这种蠢事 i guess 不是疯了 brooks ain't no bug. 792 他只是被体制化了 he's i'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. 851 我不喜欢这 just institutionalized. 793 体制化什么东西 地方 i don't like it here. 852 它令我感到害怕,我决定…… &institutionalized,& my ass. 794 他在此已有五十年了,海伍德, i'm tired of being afraid all the time. i've decided... 853 离开 ... 五十年! the man's been in here 50 years, heywood, 50 years! 795 not to stay. 854 我怀疑他们会争论 i doubt they'll kick up any 这是他唯一认识的地方 this is all he knows. 796 在这儿,他 fuss... 855 但不是为我这个老坏蛋 ... not for an old crook like 是个重要的人 in here, he's an important man... 797 一个有教 me. 856 “老布来此一游” 857 我怀疑他们会争论, 养的人 ...an educated man. 798 在外面,他什么都不是 但不是为我这种老坏蛋 &i doubt they'll kick up any fuss, not for an outside, he's nothing. 799 只是一个假释出来的囚犯 just a old crook like me. 858 另外, 跟海伍德说, 上次的事很对不起, used-up con with arthritis in both hands. 800 申请张借书证都 别放在心上 p.s. tell heywood i'm sorry i put a knife to his throat. 有困难 probably couldn't get a library card if he tried. 801 你 859 不再有痛苦的感觉了,布鲁斯 no hard feelings. brooks.& 明白我说的话吗 you know what i'm trying to say 802 瑞 860 他应该死在这儿 he should have died in here. 861 德,我相信你说是屁话 i do believe you're talking out of your ass. 你该死的做了什么 what the fuck have you done 862 一 803 怎么想随你吧 you believe whatever you want. 804 团糟,我来告诉你 it's a goddamn mess, i'll tell you that. 863 我告诉你,这些围墙很有趣的 but i tell you these walls are funny. 这些都是什么 -你告诉我,全都寄给你的 - what's all this - you 805 开始,你恨它们 first you hate them. 806 接着,你 tell me. they're addressed to you. 864 拿着 take it. 865 适应了它们 then you get used to them. 807 时间久了 亲爱的德弗瑞恩先生 &dear mr. dufresne: 866 应你的来信 enough time passes... 808 你开始离不开它们 ...you get so 请求,州政府拨给…… in response to your inquiries... 867 你 you depend on them. 809 那就是被体制化了 that's 的图书馆计划经费 ...the state has allocated the enclosed funds for &institutionalized.& 810 shit. 811 -我永远不会那样的 - your library project.& 868 这是 200 元 this is $ 200. 869 对吗 - i could never get like that. - oh, yeah 812 因为你没 而州立图书馆 &in addition, the library district has generously 布鲁斯那样长时间在此 wait till you've been here as long as brooks. responded... 870 捐出旧书和日常用品 ...with a donation of 813 太对了 goddamn right. 814 他们把你送到这里来 used books and sundries. 871 这些应是你所需要的,而此事亦 生活 they send you here for life... 815 这就是他们确实想要 告一段落 we trust this will fill your needs. we now consider the matter 做的 ...that's exactly what they take. 816 无论怎样已经部分 closed. 872 恳请阁下勿再来信 please stop sending us 达到了 part that counts, anyway. 817 我不能再照顾你了,杰 letters.& 873 典狱长回来前要清理好 clear all this out before 克 i can't take care of you no more, jake. 818 你走吧 you go the warden gets back. 874 知道 yes, sir. 875 安迪,真 on now. 819 你自由了 you're free. 820 你自由了 不错 good for you, andy. 876 哦! wow! 877 只用 you're free. 821 布鲁斯,祝你好运 good luck, brooksie. 了六年时间 it only took six years. 878 由现在起,我每星期 822 大家好 dear fellas: 823 外面的改变令我难以想 写两封信 from now on, i'll write two letters a week instead of one. 像 i can't believe how fast things move on the outside. 824 老 879 你真的很疯狂,把这儿清理干净 i believe you're crazy 头,找死啊 watch it, old-timer! want to get killed 825 我 enough. get this stuff out... 880 照他说的办 ...like he said. 童年时只见过一次汽车 i saw an automobile once when i was a kid... 881 我去厕所 i've got to pinch a loaf. 882 回来时 826 但现在到处都是 ... but now they're everywhere. 827 when i come back... 883 不想见到这些书 ...this is all gone, 世界在一片巨大的忙碌之中 the world went and got itself in a big all right 884 安迪,听到了吗 do you hear that 885 damn hurry. 828 假释委员会给我安排了中途宿舍 the parole 德弗瑞恩! dufresne! 886 安迪, 让我出去 andy, let me out! board got me into this halfway house... 829 叫做“酿酒人” ... 887 安迪 888 我到今天也没不明白, 这两个意大利女人 called &the brewer&... 830 和一份工作 ... and a job... 831 在唱着什么 i have no idea to this day what those two italian ladies 在一家杂货店里包装食物 ... bagging groceries at the food-way. were singing about. 889 事实上,我也不想去明白 truth is, i 832 虽然很辛苦,但我很努力工作 it's hard work and i try to don't want to know. 890 有些东西不说更好 some things are keep up... 833 我的手经常感到酸痛 ... but my hands hurt best left unsaid. 891 我想那是,如此的美 i like to think it was most of the time. 834 记得用两层袋 make sure your man something so beautiful... 892 无法用语言来形容 ... it can't be double-bags. 835 上次几乎穿底了 last time, the bottom near expressed in words... 893 美得让你心痛 ... and makes your came out. 836 听到那女士说的吗 make sure you heart ache because of it. 894 我告诉你, 那声音飞翔 i tell you, double-bag like the lady says. understand 837 是的,先生 those voices soared... 895 比在这个灰暗地方的任何一个人梦 yes, sir. surely will. 838 我想那店主不太喜欢我 i don't think 想的都要高远 ... higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares the store manager likes me very much. 839 有时工作完后, 我到 to dream. 896 像一只美丽的小鸟,飞进了我们这灰色的鸟笼 公园里去喂那些鸽子 sometimes after work, i go to the park and feed it was like a beautiful bird flapped into our drab cage... 897 让这 the birds. 840 我一直希望 i keep thinking... 841 杰克 些围墙消失了 ... and made those walls dissolve away. 898 在 会飞来和我打招呼 ... jake might just show up and say hello. 842 那一刻 and for the briefest of moments... 899 每个在肖申克 但它从未来过 but he never does. 843 我希望,不管在哪,它 的落伍者,感到了的自由 ... every last man at shawshank felt free. 都过的很好,又交到新朋友 i hope, wherever he is, he's doing okay 900 但那令典狱长极度愤怒 it pissed the warden off something 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--8/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--9/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 awful. 901 开门 open the door. 902 开门! open it andy was as good as his word. 973 他每周写两封信 he wrote up! 903 德弗瑞恩,开门 dufresne, open this door! 904 two letters a week instead of one. 974 1959 年, 州议员最后终于 把它关掉! turn that off! 905 我警告你,德弗瑞恩!把它关 面对现实 in 1959, the state senate finally clued in to the fact... 975 掉 i am warning you. turn that off! 906 德弗瑞恩 907 那 200 元的支票起不了作用 ... they couldn't buy him off with just a 你落到我手里了 you're mine now. 908 安迪被关禁闭两周 $ 200 check. 976 最后通过每年拨款 500 元 appropriations andy got two weeks in the hole for that little stunt. 909 站起来 committee voted an annual payment of $500... 977 来让他闭 on your feet. 910 -看看谁回来了 -大艺术家! - hey, look 嘴 ... just to shut him up. 978 随后安迪所说的令你感到更意 who's here. - maestro! 911 你就不能放些好听的吗,嗯比如 外 and you'd be amazed how far andy could stretch it. 979 他 汉克.威廉姆斯! you couldn't play something good, huh like hank 跟读书会和慈善机构谈至 he made deals with book clubs, charity williams 912 还没来得及接受点播,他们就破门进来了 groups. 980 他用剩下来的钱来买书 he bought remaindered they broke the door down before i could take requests. 913 -被 books by the pound... 981 《金银岛》 treasure island. 982 关了两周, 值得吗 -那是我最好的时光 - was it worth two weeks - 罗伯特路易斯…… robert louis... 983 斯蒂文森 easiest time i ever did. 914 没有被关小号容易过的事,那个地 stevenson. 984 科幻类,冒险类 fiction, adventure. 985 方一个星期就像一年 - no such thing as easy time in the hole. - a 下一本是什么 what's next 986 是汽车修理 i got here week in the hole is like a year. 915 对, 我有莫扎特先生陪我 - auto repair... 987 和肥皂雕刻技术 ...and soap carving. damn straight. - i had mr. mozart to keep me company. 916 他 988 技术与爱好,教育性那一栏 trade skills and hobbies. 们让你带留声机到那儿 so they let you tote that record player down under &educational,& behind you. 989 《基督山伯爵》 count of there, huh 917 它就在这儿 it was in here. 918 在这 monte crisco. 990 那书不值一看 that's &cristo,& you dumb 儿 in here. 919 这就是音乐的魅力,他们…… that's the shit. 991 作者是亚历山大…… by alexandree... beauty of music. they... 920 不能把它从你这儿夺走 ...can't 992 ……什么……马 ...dum-ass. 993 “草泥马” get that from you. 921 你们从没此感觉吗 haven't you ever dumb ass. 994 “草泥马” dumb ass 995 是大仲 felt that way about music 922 我年轻时曾学过吹口琴 well, 马。德弗瑞恩,知道那是什么故事吗 dumas. iknow what that's i played a mean harmonica as a younger man. 923 可是, 现在已 about 996 讲越狱的,你喜欢看的 you'd like it. it's about a 经失去兴趣了 lost interest in it, though. 924 因为在这里没 prison break. 997 那我觉得应该发到“教育类” ,对吧 we 有任何意义 didn't make much sense in here. 925 这里才是它 ought to file that under &educational& too, oughtn't we 998 我 最有意义的地方 here's where it makes the most sense. 926 们其余的随时尽可能帮忙 the rest of us did our best to pitch in when 你需要它就不会忘记它 you need it so you don't forget. 927 and where we could. 999 到了肯尼迪遇刺那一年 by the year 忘记 forget 928 忘记有一些 forget that there are... kennedy was shot... 1000 安迪把一个充满松脂味的储藏间 ... 929 地方 ...places... 930 在这个世界上, 不是用石头围 andy had transformed a storage room smelling of turpentine... 1001 成 ...in the world that aren't made out of stone. 931 有些东 变成了新英格兰州最好的的监狱图书馆 ... into the best prison library 西…… there's something... 932 在内心…… ...inside... in new england... 1002 那里有最好的汉克威廉姆斯唱片 933 不能到达…… ...that they can't get to... 934 ……不 集 ... complete with a fine selection of hank williams. 1003 那 能触摸 ...that they can't touch. 935 属于你 that's yours. 也是诺顿典狱长发展大计的一年 that was also when warden 936 你在说什么 what are you talking about 937 希 norton... 1004 推广他著名的“内在改造”计划 ... instituted 望 hope. 938 希望 hope. 939 我告诉你,我的朋友 his famous &inside out& program. 1005 你可能从报纸上读到过 let me tell you something, my friend. 940 希望是很危险的东 you may remember reading about it. 1006 所有的媒体都刊出 西 hope is a dangerous thing. 941 希望会让人疯狂 hope 他的照片 it made the papers and got his picture in look magazine. can drive a man insane. 942 它在这儿没用 it's got no use on 1007 这不是放任的方式 it's no free ride... 1008 …… the inside. 943 你最好习惯这想法 you'd better get used to 而是一种真正的进步 ...but rather a genuine progressive advance... that idea. 944 就像布鲁斯 like brooks did 945 坐 1009 ……让犯人恢复道德 ...in corrections and rehabilitation. 下 sit down. 946 你因终身监禁在此三十年 says here that 1010 收容人被适当的监督 our inmates, properly supervised... you've served 30 years of a life sentence. 947 觉得自己被改造 1011 使他们能在外面工作 ...will be put to work outside these 了吗 you feel you've been rehabilitated 948 是的,先生 walls... 1012 为大众服务 ...performing all manner of public oh, yes, sir. 949 毫无疑问 without a doubt. 950 老实 service. 1013 他们会懂得劳动的价值 these men can learn 说我己改过 i can honestly say i'm a changed man. 951 我已 the value... 1014 为社会服务的诚实劳动 ...of an honest day's 不会危害社会 no danger to society here. 952 上帝可以作证 labor and provide a service to the community... 1015 在最低耗 god's honest truth. 953 真的改变了 absolutely rehabilitated. 支情况下,来利用纳税人的金钱 ...at a bare minimum of expense to 954 “不合格” 955 三十年 thirty years. 956 当 mr. and mrs. john q. taxpayer. 1016 当然, 诺顿没有跟报界说 你这样说时 jesus, when you say it like that... 957 想过是怎 of course he didn't tell the press... 1017 “最低耗支”其实是相 样过的吗 you wonder where it went. 958 我在想十年是怎 当不确切的说法 ... that &bare minimum of expense& is a fairly loose 样过去的 i wonder where 10 years went. 959 这儿 here. term. 1018 有很多办法能瞒天过海的 there are 100 different 960 这是庆祝你假释被拒绝的礼物 a little parole rejection ways to skim off the top. 1019 人力,物力,你说多少就多少 present. 961 打来看看吧 go ahead and open it. 962 men, materials, you name it. 1020 上帝, 钱是这样滚入! and 跟你的竞争对手买的 went through one of your competitors. 963 oh, my lord, how the money rolled in! 1021 继续这样,我不用 别介意,我想让它给你一个惊喜 i hope you don't mind. i wanted it to 干了 at this rate, you'll put me out of business. 1022 有这些 be a surprise. 964 它真漂亮 it's very pretty. 965 谢谢 劳工,你可比这镇上的承包商出更低价 with this pool of slave labor, 你 thank you. 966 你会用它来吹奏吗 you going to play you can underbid any contractor in town. 1023 我们提供有用的 it 967 不 no. 968 不会是现在 not right now. 社区劳务 we're providing a valuable community service.
关上! roll in! 970 “这个新女孩给你纪念十周年, 对报界来说很动听,但我要养家活口的 that's fine for the papers, but 安迪” 971 熄灯 lights out! 972 安迪说到做到…… i've got a family to feed. 1025 我们走得太远 we go back a 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--9/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 《肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全--10/15 肖申克的救赎》中英双语字幕大全 long way. 1026 我需要这份公路的合同, 如果拿不到我就完了 明书 mr. stevens has a birth certificate... 1078 驾驶执照和社 i need this highway contract. i don't get it and i go under. that's a fact. 会编号 ...driver's license, social security. 1079 你在说笑 1027 尝尝我的妻子给你特制的陷饼吧 you have some of this you're shitting me. 1080 他们追查帐户的话,只是在追查 if fine pie... 1028 好好考虑一下 ...my missus made for you. you they trace any accounts, they'll wind up chasing... 1081 我幻想 think about that. 1029 如果我是你对此合同并不担心 i 出来的人 ...a figment of my imagination. 1082 喔,该死 wouldn't worry too much about this contract. 1030 我已把人手 well, i'll be damned! 1083 我没说过你很能干吗 did i say 派至别处 i already got my boys committed elsewhere. 1031 you were good 1084 该死,你简直是伦勃朗 shit, you are 谢谢你太太的糕饼 you be sure and thank maisie for this fine pie. rembrandt. 1085 有趣的是 the funny thing is... 1032 每笔暗盘交易下 and behind every shady deal...
……在外面, 我是个诚实的人, 正直得像杆直箭 ...on the 赚来的每一分钱 ... behind every dollar earned... 1034 都是由 outside, i was an honest man, straight as an arrow. 1087 变成骗 安迪来作记录的 ... there was andy, keeping the books. 1035 子就不得不到监狱里来 i had to come to prison to be a crook. 1088 两笔存款 two deposits. 1036 文尼国际和新格兰,一天又过 你担心过吗 ever bother you 1089 我没参与, 我只是处理 去了 maine national and new england first. night drops as always, sir. 收益 i don't run the scams. i just process the profits. 1090 一 1037 -把我的东西拿到洗衣房 -两套衣服要干洗的,还有架上 条好的分界线,也许吧 a fine line, maybe... 1091 不过我也 的袋子 get my stuff to the laundry. two suits for dry-clean and a bag 建起了图书馆 ...but i also built that library... 1092 来帮助囚 of whatnot. 1038 如果他们再把我的衬衫浆过了头,有他们好 犯取得高中文凭 ...and used i

我要回帖

更多关于 mac桌面出现白色框 的文章

随机推荐