求contemporary culturelogistics的大神帮忙谢谢

The third party logistics is one of the best contemporary logistics patterns.
第三方物流是现代物流中发展势态良好的物流模式之一。
The automated sorting system is one of the symbols of the contemporary logistics technology.
自动分拣系统是当代物流科技发展的标志之一。
As noted previously, important changes have occurred with respect to warehousing's role in contemporary logistics and supply chain systems.
如前所述,仓储在现代物流及供应链管理系统中的作用已发生了重大变化。
It introduces the functions of contemporary logistics and the development situation and problems of international and domestic logistics.
介绍了当代物流的功能和作用,国际物流和国内物流的发展状况和问题。
Contemporary logistics has close link with the various national economic fields. It becomes the new growth point in the backbone of service industry and the national economy.
物流业与国民经济各领域有着密切的产业关联,已成为服务业中的骨干产业和国民经济新的增长点。
Contemporary production logistics needs more systematizing and flexibility because of adapting wants of modern production.
现代生产物流由于其适应现代生产的要求,需要更加系统化和柔性化。
This certification program will test for an understanding of contemporary supply chain and logistics management.
该认证项目将考察对当代供应链管理和物流管理的理解。
Logistics Management Science is one of the most influential contemporary new subjects.
物流科学是当代最具影响的新学科之一。
Logistics Management Science is one of the most influential contemporary new subjects.
物流科学是当代最具影响的新学科之一。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!《Contemporary Logistics & DK Mktg Eff Pkg》 【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
语种: 英语
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
想发现更多商品?
查看该页面以了解更多信息:
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。《Contemporary Logistics (10th Edition)》 Paul R. MurphyJr., Donald Wood【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Prentice H 10 (日)
精装: 336页
语种: 英语
20.8 x 2.8 x 25.1 cm
亚马逊热销商品排名:
图书商品里排第2,619,976名 ()
Part I: An Overview of Logistics Chapter 1. Logistics and the Supply ChainChapter 2. Logistics and Information Technology Chapter 3. Strategic and Financial Logistics Chapter 4. Organizational and Managerial Issues in Logistics Part II: Supply Chain ManagementChapter 5. The Supply Chain Management Concept Chapter 6. Procurement Part III: Elements of Logistics Systems Chapter 7. Demand Management, Order Management, and Customer Service Chapter 8. Inventory Management Chapter 9. Distribution Center, Warehouse, and Plant Location Chapter 10. Warehouse Management
Chapter 11. Packaging and Materials Handling Chapter 12. Transportation Chapter 13. Transportation Management Chapter 14. International Logistics
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
10 个人发现此评论有用.
4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Excellent Logistics Text留言者Robert I. Hedges -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I used this text in a graduate logistics class, and while clearly written and suitable for beginners, it is also excellent for more advanced students. The eighth edition is very current with discussions of topics like JIT, JIT II, and early RFID technology (although much has happened in the last year in RFID, already making the text somewhat dated in that regard.) I found that the case studies were well written and the real world examples cited in the book were well conceived to illustrate the intended points. Learning goals and reviews were useful, and while I did not use all of the reviews, the ones I did use assisted my comprehension of the material.This book is great for an aspiring logistician or someone already in the workforce as a logistics or supply chain professional. This is definitely one of the best texts I have been exposed to in my graduate business classes, and I firmly believe that it would be equally useful in an upper level undergraduate class as well. I deducted one star not for any shortcoming of the book per se, but because of the outrageous price, which is, of course no fault of the author.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星You learn the basics from it. You have to ...留言者M. Vukonich -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买You learn the basics from it. You have to do more digging if you want to learn more about a topic.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Good book.留言者Brad -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Good price for what I needed.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Required textbook at great price留言者Amazon Customer -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I bought the book like new and it was.
Great price for a required textbook.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A "must have" book on Logistics.留言者Manuel Farias -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买A classical on the Logistics topic, the 9th Edition is by far better than the 10th.
Contemporary Logistics (10th Edition) [精装]
¥ 2,240.00
通常需要3-5周发货。
由中国国际图书贸易集团公司(客服电话400-008-1110,工作时间9:00 - 17:00)直接销售和发货。

我要回帖

更多关于 contemporary culture 的文章

随机推荐