isa true friendshipp dying away读后感

课文翻译_百度知道
ls True Friendship Dying Away的课文翻译
我有更好的答案
这似乎是常识推断,“好友”在线带来肤浅的关系为“交友”本身就意味着,城市生活的压力归咎于。我们有很多的熟人。今天的友谊的压力是广泛的。他们来自工作的要求,或一般的忙碌,意味着我们对其他人更少的时间。有多少个人会说,友谊是他们生活中最重要的事情,只有在整个欧洲大陆上,以一个更好的报酬工作。放下装置,搞人,他观察到,“一起分享盐,苦和甜,才可以移动数千英里?当然,我们学习如何在我们的童年朋友或不。面对面聊天是给人发短信和发短信的方式,人们更倾向于把这些电子交流方式,例如。一个中心结论往往涉及到一个缺乏所谓的“非结构化时间”。结构化的时间结果从一个平均天的方式安排我们的孩子-时间为学校,虽然我们有很多的熟人,但我们有很多的熟人,我们可以求助和分享亲密关系。美国社会学家已经在更广泛的范围内跟踪了相关的趋势:亲密的朋友,时间为音乐练习。“友谊的愿望很快就来了,甚至时间玩。然而,今天太多的时候,没有一段时间是离开的非结构化,”亚里士多德也谈到了。如果有一个秘密的亲密的友谊,那就是它,一个孤独的社会里,电子的热潮慢慢取代人类接触的乐趣,没有任务,没有最后期限。根据美国社会学评论发表的作品,美国普通人只有2个亲密的朋友,他们在自己身上。亚里士多德有一个很有吸引力的表达来捕捉这一想法。”这不只是他们坐在一起。当然没有一个人是错误的,友谊没有了,简单地说一个电话。在这些较小的趋势,关键因素是质量的连接,他们建立,facebook,或iinkedln -改变我们行为的关系,我们可以进入一段时间的危机,把盐穿过餐桌。这是他们坐在彼此的生命历程,分享它的时刻,以及超越了城市丛林。一个连接可能只会一点距离,但建立一个良好的友谊需要更多,时间为功课,没有压力。正是在这些时刻,孩子和成年人都可以了解其他人。任何人注意这些天,很显然,社交媒体是否推特。通常情况下。毕竟,这些天是谁让他的孩子在街上闲逛?我们只是“挂了出去”,对整个概念的友谊。这哪里是所有领先的现代社会?也许是一个黑暗的地方,越来越多的研究表明。在童年的最近的研究以及如何对孩子影响友谊是当代生活照明(启示),一个季度没有任何。虽然社交网站和类似的增长显着正如我们的日常生活正变得越来越技术相连,我们正失去其他更有意义的关系
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Is True Friendship Dying Away?Just as our daily life is becoming more technologically connected.we are losing other more meaningful relationship.To anyone paying attention these days.it's clear that 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
4.Is&True&Friendship&Dying&Away?Just&as&our&daily&life&is&becoming&more&technologically&connected,we&are&losing&other&more&meaningful&relationship.To&anyone&paying&attention&these&days,it's&clear&that&social&media-whether&Twitter,Facebook,or&Iinkedln-are&changing&the&way&we&conduct&relationship.Face-to-face&chatting&is&giving&way&to&texting&and&messaging;&people&even&prefer&these&electronic&exchanges&to,for&instance,simply&talking&on&a&phone.Among&these&smaller&trends,growing&research&suggests&we&could&be&entering&a&period&of&crisis&for&the&entire&concept&of&friendship.Where&is&all&this&leading&modern-day&society?Perhaps&to&a&dark&place,a&lonelier&society&where&electronic&craze&slowly&replaces&the&joys&of&human&contact.Typically,the&pressures&of&urban&life&are&blamed.Witness&crowded&bars&and&restaurants&after&work:We&have&plenty&of&acquaintances,though&perhaps&few&individuals&we&can&turn&to&and&share&close&relationships.American&sociologists&have&tracked&related&trends&on&a&broader&scale,well&beyond&the&urban&jungle.According&to&work&published&in&the&American&Sociological&Review,the&average&American&has&only&two&close&friends,and&a&quarter&don't&have&any.While&social&networking&sites&and&the&like&have&grown&dramatically,the&crucial&element&is&the&quality&of&the&connections&they&establish.A&connection&may&only&be&a&click&away,but&establishing&a&good&friendship&takes&more.It&seems&common&sense&to&conclude&that"friending"online&brings&about&shallow&relationships&as&the&term"friending"itself&implies.No&single&person&is&at&fault,of&course.The&pressures&on&friendship&today&are&broad.They&arise&from&the&demands&of&work,or&a&general&busyness&that&means&we&have&less&quality&time&for&others.How&many&individuals&would&say&that&friendship&is&the&most&important&thing&in&their&lives,only&to&move&thousands&of&miles&across&the&continent&to&take&up&a&better-paid&job?Of&course,we&learn&how&to&make&friends&or&not&in&our&childhood.Recent&studies&on&childhood&and&how&the&contemporary&life&of&the&child&affects&friendships&are&illuminating(启示).A&central&conclusion&often&reached&relates&to&a&lack&of&what&is&called"unstructured&time".Structured&time&results&from&the&way&an&average&day&is&arranged&for&our&kids-time&for&school,time&for&homework,time&for&music&practice,even&time&for&play.Yet&too&often&today,no&period&is&left&unstructured.After&all,who&these&days&lets&his&child&just&wander&off&down&the&street?We&simply"hang&out",with&no&tasks,no&deadlines&and&no&pressures.It&is&in&those&moments&that&children&and&adults&alike&can&get&to&know&others&for&who&they&are&in&themselves.Aristotle&had&an&attractive&expression&to&capture&the&thought:close&friends,he&observed,"share&salt&together."It's&not&just&that&they&sit&together,passing&the&salt&across&the&meal&table.It's&that&they&sit&with&one&another&across&the&course&of&their&lives,sharing&its&moments,bitter&and&sweet."The&desire&for&friendship&comes&quickly;&friendship&does&not."Aristotle&also&remarked.If&there&is&a&secret&to&close&friendship,that's&it.Put&down&the&device;&engage&the&person.Title:Is&True&Friendship&Dying&Away?
分析 短文讲述了由于现在科技的发展,我们更多的使用电子交流,而缺乏面对面的交流,所导致的问题是人变得越来越孤独,以及我们所认为的友谊得到一种挑战,并分析了这种现象产生的原因,最后给出了几点与他人维持紧密联系的建议,简而言之,放下你的设备,多与人交流.解答 71.lost/disappearing,由第一句Just as our daily life is becoming more technologically connected,we are losing other more meaningful relationship.可知我们的生活在科技上更加紧密联系,但我们也正失去一些更有意义的联系.&& 72.replaced,根据句子Face-to-face chatting is giving way to texting and messaging; people even prefer these electronic exchanges to,for instance,simply talking on a phone.&可知面对面的交流正被电子交流所替代.& 73.concept,由句子Among these smaller trends,growing research suggests we could be entering a period of crisis for the entire concept of friendship.&可知我们可能进入对于友谊的整个概念的一个决定性时刻,也就是对于友谊的概念正面临挑战.& 74.share/establish/develop,由句子Witness crowded bars and restaurants after work:We have plenty of acquaintances,though perhaps few individuals we can turn to and share close relationships.可知我们会遇到很多人,但却没有什么人能和我们分享紧密的关系. 75.shallow,由句子It seems common sense to conclude that"friending"online brings about shallow relationships as the term"friending"itself implies.&可知网上容易建立的友谊都是浅浅的感情.& 76.busy/occupied,由句子They arise from the demands of work,or a general busyness that means we have less quality time for others.可知由于我们的繁忙使我们的友谊得到考验.77.how,由句子Structured time results from the way an average day is arranged for our kids-time for school,time for homework,time for music practice,even time for play.&可知被安排好的时间就是小孩一天什么时候做什么事都被安排好,也就是他的一天是如何被安排的.& 78.unstructured,由句子Yet too often today,no period is left unstructured.After all,who these days lets his child just wander off down the street?We simply"hang out",with no tasks,no deadlines and no pressures.It is in those moments that children and adults alike can get to know others for who they are in themselves.&可知那些没有被安排的时间,我们才能深入了解他人并维持紧密的关系.&79.Conclusion,文章最后一段是对短文的总结,因此此空填名词"总结"Conclusion.&& 80.key/answer/secret,由最后一句If there is a secret to close friendship,that's it.Put down the device; engage the person.可知放下设备和他人深入了解才是维持友谊的关键之处.点评 在做表格阅读时,首先需要快速的浏览全文,把握文章的主旨大意;其次要学会带着问题到文中相应的地方,通过细节阅读来寻找或概括答案;最后理清作者的写作思路也非常重要;做此类题时,要多注意一些关键词的提取,以及结构上的搭配.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:选择题
13.The&couple&was&stuck&in&a&traffic&jam&for&one&hour&on&their&way&to&the&airport,thus&_______&their&flight.(  )A.missedB.to&missC.missingD.miss
题型:填空题
14.Last&December,14bears&were&seenrescued(拯救)&from&the&bile(胆汁)&trade&in&Vietnam.
题型:填空题
3.The&first&selfie&stick(自拍杆)&was&(61)definitely&(definite)&invented&by&Hiroshi,(62)a&photographer&at&a&camera&company.He&made&it&due&to&being&(63)unable&(able)&to&take&pictures&of&themselves&during&a&trip&to&Europe&with&his&wife.When&he&asked&a&boy&to&take&pictures&of&them,the&boy&ran&off&with&the&camera.Frustrated,he&invented&something&(64)that&would&allow&him&to&take&a&picture&of&himself.Since&the&iPhone&really&had&not&been&invented&yet,a&small&camera&(65)was attached(attach)&to&one&end&of&the&stick.(66)With&a&small&mirror&in&its&front,users&could&see(67)how&they&would&look&in&the&photo.He&patented(获专利)&the"extender&stick"in&1983.But&the&product&turned&out&(68)to be&(be)&a&commercial(69)failure(fail).A&research&showed&the&women&back&then&were&embarrassed&by&the&idea&of&taking&pictures&of&themselves.The&selfie&stick&was&then&reinvented&by&Wayne&Fromm&in&2000.Fromm&believes&he&is&the&inventor&of&today's&selfie&sticks.When&(70)asked&(ask)&about&Hiroshi's&selfie&sticks,he&said&they&were"Old-fashioned&Art."
题型:阅读理解
15.China&is&a&land&of&bicycles.At&least&it&was&back&in&1992when&I&traveled&the&country.Back&then&everyone&seemed&to&be&riding&a&bicycle.Millions&of&them,all&black.Cars&were&rare.Yet&since&my&arrival&in&Beijing&last&year,I've&found&the&opposite&is&true.There&are&millions&of&cars.However,people&still&use&their&bicycles&to&get&around.For&many,it's&the&easiest&and&cheapest&way&to&travel&today.Bicycles&also&come&in&different&colors---silver,green,red,blue,yellow,whatever&you&want.It's&fun&watching&people&biking.They&rush&quickly&through&crossroads,move&skillfully&through&traffic,and&ride&even&on&sidewalks(人行道).Bicycles&allow&people&the&freedom&to&move&about&that&cars&just&can't&provide.Eager&to&be&part&of&this&aspect&of&Chinese&culture,I&decided&to&buy&a&bicycle.Great&weather&accompanied(陪伴)&my&great&buy.I&immediately&jumped&up&on&my&bicycle&seat&and&started&home.My&first&ride&home&was&orderly&(守秩序的).To&be&safe,I&stayed&with&a"pack"of&bikers&while&cars&on&the&streets&came&running&swiftly&out&of&nowhere&at&times.I&didn't&want&to&get&hit.So&I&took&the&ride&carefully.Crossing&the&streets&was&the&biggest&problem.It&was&a&lot&like&crossing&a&major&highway&back&in&the&United&States.The&streets&here&were&wide,so&crossing&took&time,skill&and&a&little&bit&of&luck.I&finally&made&it&home.The&feeling&on&the&bicycle&was&amazing.The&air&hitting&my&face&and&going&through&my&hair&was&wonderful.I&was&sitting&on&top&of&the&world&as&I&passed&by&places&and&people.Biking&made&me&feel&alive.29.According&to&the&author,why&are&bicycles&still&popular&in&China&today?AA.Because&they&are&convenient&and&inexpensive.B.Because&they&are&traditional&and&safe.C.Because&they&are&colorful&and&available.D.Because&they&are&fast&and&environment&friendly.30.The&author&decided&to&buy&a&bicycle&because&he&intendedB.A.to&ride&it&for&fun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.to&experience&local&cultureC.to&use&it&for&transport&&&&&&&&&D.to&improve&his&riding&skills31.How&did&the&author&feel&about&his&street&crossing?DA.It&was&boring.B.It&was&wonderful.C.It&was&lively.D.It&was&difficult.32.Which&of&the&following&best&describes&the&author's&biking&experience?BA.The&author&enjoyed&showing&off&his&biking&skills.B.The&author&took&great&pleasure&in&biking.C.The&author&was&praised&by&the&other&bikers.D.The&author&was&annoyed&by&the&air&while&riding.
12.Can&dogs&and&cats&live&in&perfect&harmony&in&the&same&home?People&who&are&thinking&about&adopting&a&dog&as&a&friend&for&their&cats&are&worried&that&they&will&fight.A&recent&research&has&found&a&new&recipe&of&success.According&to&the&study,if&the&cat&is&adopted&before&the&dog,and&if&they&are&introduced&when&still&young&(less&than&6months&for&cats,a&year&for&dogs);&it&is&highly&probable&that&the&two&pets&will&get&along& swimmingly.Two-thirds&of&the&homes&interviewed&reported&a&positive&relationship&between&their&cat&and&dog.However,it&wasn't&all&sweetness&and&light.There&was&a&reported&coldness&between&the&cat&and&dog&in&25%&of&the&homes,while&aggression&and&fighting&were&observed&in&10%&of&the&homes.One&reason&for&this&is&probably&that&some&of&their&body&signals&were&just&opposite.For&example,when&a&cat&turns&its&head&away&it&signals&aggression,while&a&dog&doing&the&same&signals&submission.In&homes&with&cats&and&dogs&living&peacefully,researchers&observed&a&surprising&behavior.They&are&learning&how&to&talk&each&other's&language.It&is&a&surprise&that&cats&can&learn&how&to&talk‘dog'and&dogs&can&learn&how&to&talk‘cat'.What's&interesting&is&that&both&cats&and&dogs&have&appeared&to&develop&their&intelligence.They&can&learn&how&to&read&each&other's&body&signals,suggesting&that&the&two&may&have&more&in&common&than&we&previously&suspected.Once&familiar&with&each&other's&presence&and&body&language,cats&and&dogs&can&play&together,greet&each&other&nose&to&nose,and&enjoy&sleeping&together&on&the&sofa.They&can&easily&share&the&same&water&bowl&and&in&some&cases&groom&(梳理)&each&other.The&significance&of&the&research&on&cats&and&dogs&may&go&beyond&pets-to&people&who&don't&get&along,including&neighbors,colleagues&at&work,and&even&world&superpowers.If&cats&and&dogs&can&learn&to&get&along,surely&people&have&a&good&chance.25.What's&the&underlined&word"swimmingly"in&Paragraph&1closest&in&meaning&to?BA.without&a&messageB.without&a&problemC.without&introductionD.without&delay26.It&is&suggested&in&Paragraph&4that&cats&and&dogsB.A.have&common&interestsB.are&less&different&than&was&thoughtC.have&a&common&body&languageD.are&less&intelligent&than&was&expected27.What&can&we&human&beings&learn&from&cats&and&dogs?AA.We&should&learn&to&live&in&harmony.B.We&should&know&more&about&animals.C.We&should&live&in&peace&with&animals.D.We&should&learn&more&body&languages.
19.AspirinAspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) has been used for many years as a painkiller.It also has an anti-inflammatory (消炎) action and can be used to reduce fever.Aspirin is already recommended for people to prevent stroke and heart attack because it improves one's blood circulation.So many people already take daily aspirin as a heart drug.Although aspirin can cause deadly internal bleeding,which is relatively rare,its benefits for people are great,not only to help increase the length of people's lives,but to prevent and treat cancer,or to stop cancer spread according to the latest research.Taking a low dose (剂量) of aspirin every day can prevent and possibly even treat cancer,fresh evidence suggests.Prof.Peter Rothwell,from Oxford University,and his colleagues,who carried out the latest work,had already linked aspirin with a lower risk of certain cancers,particularly bowel(肠) cancer.But their previous work suggested people needed to take the drug for about 10 years to get any protection.Now the protective effect occurs much sooner-within three to five years-based on a new analysis of data from 51 trials involving more than 77,000 patients.And aspirin appears not only to reduce the risk of developing many different cancers in the first place,but may also stop cancers spreading around the body.Taking a low (75-300mg) daily dose of aspirin appeared to cut the total number of cancer cases by 25% after only three years-there were nine cancer cases per 1,000 each year in the aspirin-taking group,compared with 12 per 1,000 for those taking dummy pills.It also reduced the risk of a cancer death by 15% within five years (and sooner if the dose was higher than 300mg).And if patients stayed on aspirin for longer,their cancer death risk went down even further-by 37% after five years.Low-dose aspirin also appeared to reduce the probability that cancers,particularly bowel,would spread to other parts of the body,and by as much as half in some instances.However,Prof.Rothwell says for most fit and healthy people,the most important things they can do to reduce their lifetime cancer risk is to give up smoking,take exercise and-have a healthy diet.But experts warn that there is still not enough proof to recommend it to prevent cancer cases and deaths and warn that the drug can cause dangerous side effects like stomach bleeding.Prof.Peter Johnson of Cancer Research UK,along with other experts,said it was still a good idea that people thinking of taking aspirin should first consult their doctors because of the possible side effect.And people should get some decisive advice from the government as to whether aspirin should be recommended more widely and the government should also advise the public about the benefits and risks of aspirin.
题型:完形填空
9.Sharon&wrote&this&when&she&was&16and&in&the&llth&grade.Her&goal&is&to&become&an&international&diplomat&(外交官)&and&peace-maker.It&was&my&first&day&at&school.I&felt&(36)Aand&scared.I&went&to&all&my&classes&with&no&(37)CIt&felt&like&no&one(38)A.I&listened&anxiously&to&all&the&lessons&and&waited&for&lunch&(39)Dat&1:00.Then&finally&the&bell&rang.It&was&time&to&talk&and&have(40)BIn&the&lunch&line&I&met&a&new&friend&who&wore&a&hijab&(穆斯林妇女戴的面纱)&on&her&head,and&though&I&am&(41)D.we&got&along&fine,and&I&was&so(42)Bwhen&she&said,"Sit-with&us,at&our&table."She&pointed&to&the&one&next&to&the&door.So&I(43)C,and&took&my&tray&and&was(44)Ato&walk&with&her&across&the&floor,when&suddenly&I&felt&a&jog."Hey,I&saw&you&on&the&bus,"said&a&tall&girl&in&a&long&skirt."I&see&your&Jewish&star&necklace.You&(45)D&sit&with&us."At&that&moment&I&looked&around,and&that's&when&I(46)B,to&my&surprise,the&nations&of&the&world,(47)Cthemselves.That's&what&I&saw&through&my&own&eyes.The&Spanish&only&sat&with&Spanish,the&Hindus&only&with&Hindus,the&Russians&always&with&the&Russians,and(48)D&the&Arabs&with&the&Jews.I&saw&the&reason&why(49)Cgot&started.Everyone(50)A&to&their&own&kind.The&(51)Dwas&just&like&a&map&of&the&world,where&there&should&never&have&been&so&much&separation&among&nations.But&why&was&everyone&so(52)B?And&so&I&turned&(53)Athis&girl,and&went&with&the&first,and&there&was&no&offence,I&built&a(54)Cbetween&two&worlds&when&I&sat&with&those&(55)Bfrom&me.36.A.nervousB.generousC.frightenedD.excited37.A.relativesB.teachersC.friendsD.classmates38.A.caredB.matteredC.understoodD.helped39.A.hoursB.stopC.periodD.break40.A.restB.funC.chatD.lunch41.A.SpanishB.ArabC.RussianD.Jewish42.A.curiousB.relievedC.worriedD.serious43.A.allowedB.adoptedC.agreedD.admitted44.A.aboutB.readyC.willingD.likely45.A.mightB.wouldC.couldD.should46.A.sawB.noticedC.knewD.recognized47.A.developingB.expandingC.separatingD.defending48.A.onlyB.alwaysC.sometimesD.never49.A.dialoguesB.friendshipsC.warsD.arguments50.A.stuckB.cateredC.turnedD.listened51.A.schoolB.classroomC.restaurantD.lunchroom52.A.quietB.blindC.deafD.tough53.A.downB.towardsC.offD.up54.A.stageB.platformC.bridgeD.path55.A.oppositeB.differentC.strangeD.apart
16.When&I&was&at&University&I&studied&very&hard.But&a&lot&of&my&friends&did&very&little&work.Some&did&just&enough&to&pass&exams.Others&didn't&do&quite&enough.Fred&Baines&was&one&of&them.He&spent&more&time&playing&than&working&in&the&library.Once&at&the&end&of&the&term,we&had&to&take&an&important&test&in&chemistry.The&test&had&a&hundred&questions.Beside&each&question&we&had&to&write"True"or"False".While&I&was&studying&in&my&room&the&night&before&the&test,Fred&was&watching&TV.Fred&usually&worried&a&lot&the&night&before&a&test.But&on&that&night&he&looked&perfectly&calm.Then&he&told&me&of&his&plan."It's&very&simple.There&are&a&hundred&questions&and&I&have&to&get&fifty&correct&to&pass&the&test.I'll&just&toss(掷)the&coin&to&decide&the&answers.That&way,I'm&sure&I'll&get&half&the&questions&right."The&next&day,Fred&came&happily&into&the&exam&room.As&he&sat&tossing&a&coin&for&half&an&hour&he&marked&down&his&answers.Then&he&left,half&an&hour&before&the&rest&of&us.The&next&day,he&saw&the&chemistry&professor&in&the&corridor."Oh,good,"he&said&to&the&teacher,"Have&you&got&the&result&of&the&test?"The&teacher&reached&into&his&pocket&and&took&out&a&coin.He&threw&it&into&the&air,caught&it&in&his&hand&and&looked&at&it."I'm&terribly&sorry,Fred,"he&said,"You&failed!"25.Fred&Baines&was&one&of&those&who.BA.did&just&enough&to&pass&an&exam&&&&&&&&&&B.didn't&work&hard&enough&for&their&studiesC.had&more&important&work&to&do&than&study&&D.were&quite&good&at&passing&exams26.Fred&came&happily&into&the&exam&room&because.DA.he&had&got&ready&for&the&exam&&&&&&&&&&&&B.he&knew&the&answers&alreadyC.one&excellent&student&would&help&him&&&&&&D.he&had&his&special&way&to&finish&the&exam27.Which&of&the&following&about&the&chemistry&exam&is&TRUE?BA.The&chemisty&exam&was&not&very&difficult&at&all.B.It&in&fact&took&an&hour&to&finish&the&chemisty&examC.The&chemisty&exam&had&more&than&one&hundred&questions.D.The&chemisty&exam&needed&to&be&done&by&tossing&a&coin.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 friendship歌曲 的文章

随机推荐