i am going to die和deadi am going to be dead都通顺吗?语法。

I AM TERRIFIED IM GOING TO DIE
Hi,
&&&&My mum recently(6 weeks ago) died suddenly , she was only 40.&&Since then i have exrerienced my first & panic attacks& , Im now having up to 30 severe atacks a day, I stood out in the rain for 2 hours last week as i diddnt want to &die alone& in my flat i was convinced i was going to die.&&I am to scared to go to sleep at night as every night i feel im going to die in my sleep, the attacks then come on in the middle of the night , im absolutley terrified.&&I also have a permanent chest tightness, feeling sick and air hunger, i also am struggling to do simple things like house work in the day i just watch tv and go back to sleep i have little motivation.&&I was checking the symptoms on line and found it may be indigestion brought on by anxiety but im convinced its heart failure.&&I keep having images of my mum dead in my head&&and her in the ground, i also feel so guilty for the way i treated her at times, its no excuse but she was an alcoholic and opiate abuser and was extremely selfish and difficult at times, she had really lowered her drink intake and was doing so well........ the post mortem showed nothing so we are awaiting the inquest in june.&&
My husband was initally unsupportive and i was alone for the first 4 weeks after she died, he is now extremely supportive and the only way i can relax enough to sleep is when he cuddles me in bed and i feel safe, but i dont want to be so needy....
Im also addicted to codeine just like my mum , i dont drink and am tapering , i dont suppose this helps though
Has anyone suffered anything similar who could help me , im terrified and finding every day a struggle , i dont want to be like this
please help
jem xxxx
Page 1 of 1
jem...first of all...if I could reach thru the computer screen and give you the biggest bear hug, I would.&&I can feel the pain in your post.
Sweetie, you are dealing with SOOO much&&right now, it is understandable that you are going thru these feelings.&&FIRST of all, you are FAR from alone.&&You are suffering from panic attacks, which are not at all uncommon after a person goes thru a loss like you did, especially so unexpectedly.
You are dealing with numerous issues.&&For one, you are still trying to come to terms with your Mom's passing...you are still going thru the stages of grief.&&Naturally, with her death, you are thinking all kinds of things...including wishes you would have talked to her more, behaved differently with her...all of the the things a person does when they have lost someone.&&REGRETS.&&THAT IS NORMAL.&&Everyone who loses someone will go thru that.
You also are dealing with an addiction, and other issues, which are compounding the way you feel.&&Long term opiate use leads people to have a very difficult time actually FEELING.&&Your Mom's death probably MADE you &feel& for the first time in a long time, and it scared you half to death.
You are also dealing with the idea of mortality, being that your Mom passed at such a young age.&&It's only natural to think that &if it could happen to her, why not me?&.&&This is all part of the process, hon.
My suggestion to you is get yourself to your doctor asap, and ask for a referral for a pyschotherapist for some bigtime &talk therapy&.&&You have a lot of issues to work thru, and some aggressive therapy would be the way to do it.&&Plus, your doc may be able to prescribe you a temporary course of medication to help you get thru some of these awful panic attacks.
Let me reassure you...number 1, you are not going to die.&&EVERYTHING you described is CLASSIC anxiety/panic symptoms.&&And, while the sensations you get are terrifying, they are 100% harmless.&&They are only EMOTIONS.&&Number 2....you can and WILL get thru this, it is just going to take some time.&&You have several issues to overcome, but for now, focus on the big one, which is working thru your Mom's untimely death.
There are some wonderful books out there as well, about grief, and the stages of grief.&&There are also wonderful books out there about anxiety.&&Claire Weekes (sp?) has written a lot of great books about anxiety.&&Perhaps other posters could steer you in the right direction.&&Also, I would post your concerns on the &Grief and Loss& forum here at MH.&&You will find phenomenal support, as well as suggestions on how to cope, books to read, etc.
You are not alone.&&I know I already said that, but it is important to repeat.&&There are a ton of us panic disorder people that experience what you are experiencing WITHOUT a solid reason.&&Imagine that?&&To have those kinds of intense feelings WITHOUT&&a logical trigger?&&It makes you feel crazy.&&You have a HUGE trigger, and it only makes sense that you would be feeling like you are after suffering such a loss.
My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts.&&I extend to you my deepest, most sincere sympathy for your loss.&&Keep posting, this is a valuable resource, and you will find a lot of support here.
jem...first of all...if I could reach thru the computer screen and give you the biggest bear hug, I would.&&I can feel the pain in your post.
Sweetie, you are dealing with SOOO much&&right now, it is understandable that you are going thru these feelings.&&FIRST of all, you are FAR from alone.&&You are suffering from panic attacks, which are not at all uncommon after a person goes thru a loss like you did, especially so unexpectedly.
You are dealing with numerous issues.&&For one, you are still trying to come to terms with your Mom's passing...you are still going thru the stages of grief.&&Naturally, with her death, you are thinking all kinds of things...including wishes you would have talked to her more, behaved differently with her...all of the the things a person does when they have lost someone.&&REGRETS.&&THAT IS NORMAL.&&Everyone who loses someone will go thru that.
You also are dealing with an addiction, and other issues, which are compounding the way you feel.&&Long term opiate use leads people to have a very difficult time actually FEELING.&&Your Mom's death probably MADE you &feel& for the first time in a long time, and it scared you half to death.
You are also dealing with the idea of mortality, being that your Mom passed at such a young age.&&It's only natural to think that &if it could happen to her, why not me?&.&&This is all part of the process, hon.
My suggestion to you is get yourself to your doctor asap, and ask for a referral for a pyschotherapist for some bigtime &talk therapy&.&&You have a lot of issues to work thru, and some aggressive therapy would be the way to do it.&&Plus, your doc may be able to prescribe you a temporary course of medication to help you get thru some of these awful panic attacks.
Let me reassure you...number 1, you are not going to die.&&EVERYTHING you described is CLASSIC anxiety/panic symptoms.&&And, while the sensations you get are terrifying, they are 100% harmless.&&They are only EMOTIONS.&&Number 2....you can and WILL get thru this, it is just going to take some time.&&You have several issues to overcome, but for now, focus on the big one, which is working thru your Mom's untimely death.
There are some wonderful books out there as well, about grief, and the stages of grief.&&There are also wonderful books out there about anxiety.&&Claire Weekes (sp?) has written a lot of great books about anxiety.&&Perhaps other posters could steer you in the right direction.&&Also, I would post your concerns on the &Grief and Loss& forum here at MH.&&You will find phenomenal support, as well as suggestions on how to cope, books to read, etc.
You are not alone.&&I know I already said that, but it is important to repeat.&&There are a ton of us panic disorder people that experience what you are experiencing WITHOUT a solid reason.&&Imagine that?&&To have those kinds of intense feelings WITHOUT&&a logical trigger?&&It makes you feel crazy.&&You have a HUGE trigger, and it only makes sense that you would be feeling like you are after suffering such a loss.
My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts.&&I extend to you my deepest, most sincere sympathy for your loss.&&Keep posting, this is a valuable resource, and you will find a lot of support here.
i am very sorry for your loss, it is devistating and i agree only time will help you with your anxiety and feelings. i also agree you need to see your doctor asap to help with the symptoms for the time being, and psychology or therapy to deal with the issues, even if it's just short term, you need to talk to a professional quickly! nursegirl6572 pretty much said it all, i just wanted you to know that someone else also agrees that you need to see your doc and get therapy asap. good luck
i am very sorry for your loss, it is devistating and i agree only time will help you with your anxiety and feelings. i also agree you need to see your doctor asap to help with the symptoms for the time being, and psychology or therapy to deal with the issues, even if it's just short term, you need to talk to a professional quickly! nursegirl6572 pretty much said it all, i just wanted you to know that someone else also agrees that you need to see your doc and get therapy asap. good luck
Dear faz84
I'm also very sorry for your loss. It must have been a shock to you.
3 years ago I experienced to loose a very close friend of mine suddenly, and though I did not struggle with panic attacks I can totally identify with the feelings you have now and the images in your head, the questions etc. I also understand the low motivation. I experienced the same thing. I guess it has something to do with the deep emotional shock.
You have already been well adviced here. I only want to say that I find support from others in difficult times as the most important thing and maybe you shouldn't worry to much about being&needy& right now. When you need help let people help you and you will find that the burden gets lighter.
All the best,
Dear faz84
I'm also very sorry for your loss. It must have been a shock to you.
3 years ago I experienced to loose a very close friend of mine suddenly, and though I did not struggle with panic attacks I can totally identify with the feelings you have now and the images in your head, the questions etc. I also understand the low motivation. I experienced the same thing. I guess it has something to do with the deep emotional shock.
You have already been well adviced here. I only want to say that I find support from others in difficult times as the most important thing and maybe you shouldn't worry to much about being&needy& right now. When you need help let people help you and you will find that the burden gets lighter.
All the best,
Words and tears. Two of the greatest ways we can help ourselves at such times. The other option is to keep it all in. To do that makes thing worse. So you done good by posting your post here on the forum. 40 is a young age to die. It would send shivers down the spine of anybody at all. But six weeks is a short time. I wouldn't expect your mind to be anywhere else than on the loss of your mother. It will take time. There are councilors that deal with losses of loved ones. Just one option open to you. To let everything inside of you out. And get some feedback from the councilor. They are well trained in dealing with such things. As for the guilt trip? I think we all feel this way when a loved one dies. We wish we could have said certain things to them or acted in a different way. There is nothing wrong with making your peace with your mum now. It depends on your beliefs. But just let go of everything that is hurting you inside. That is more important now. I am sure your mum would have wanted that. Not to see you struggle. A mother's love never dies. You can keep her memory alive in a good way. But to do that we have to get you sorted out first. In the right frame of mind. I watched my own father die from a heart attack at my feet. Wished I could have done more. But knew I done all I could. Accepting the death was the first step. Learning how to move on was the second. But in moving on we don't have to forget the person. We just see that we have a life to live and our loved one would have wanted us to live that life. Not stop and get ourselves stuck thinking about their death. Doing that will forever cause pain. Take some time out to gather your thoughts and you will make the right choices and moves to get your life back on track again.
Words and tears. Two of the greatest ways we can help ourselves at such times. The other option is to keep it all in. To do that makes thing worse. So you done good by posting your post here on the forum. 40 is a young age to die. It would send shivers down the spine of anybody at all. But six weeks is a short time. I wouldn't expect your mind to be anywhere else than on the loss of your mother. It will take time. There are councilors that deal with losses of loved ones. Just one option open to you. To let everything inside of you out. And get some feedback from the councilor. They are well trained in dealing with such things. As for the guilt trip? I think we all feel this way when a loved one dies. We wish we could have said certain things to them or acted in a different way. There is nothing wrong with making your peace with your mum now. It depends on your beliefs. But just let go of everything that is hurting you inside. That is more important now. I am sure your mum would have wanted that. Not to see you struggle. A mother's love never dies. You can keep her memory alive in a good way. But to do that we have to get you sorted out first. In the right frame of mind. I watched my own father die from a heart attack at my feet. Wished I could have done more. But knew I done all I could. Accepting the death was the first step. Learning how to move on was the second. But in moving on we don't have to forget the person. We just see that we have a life to live and our loved one would have wanted us to live that life. Not stop and get ourselves stuck thinking about their death. Doing that will forever cause pain. Take some time out to gather your thoughts and you will make the right choices and moves to get your life back on track again.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
I AM TERRIFIED IM GOING TO DIE
Hi,
&&&&My mum recently(6 weeks ago) died suddenly , she was only 40.&&Since then i have exrerienced my first & panic attacks& , Im now having up to 30 severe atacks a day, I stood out in the rain for 2 hours last week as i diddnt want to &die alone& in my flat i was convinced i was going to die.&&I am to scared to go to sleep at night as every night i feel im going to die in my sleep, the attacks then come on in the middle of the night , im absolutley terrified.&&I also have a permanent chest tightness, feeling sick and air hunger, i also am struggling to do simple things like house work in the day i just watch tv and go back to sleep i have little motivation.&&I was checking the symptoms on line and found it may be indigestion brought on by anxiety but im convinced its heart failure.&&I keep having images of my mum dead in my head&&and her in the ground, i also feel so guilty for the way i treated her at times, its no excuse but she was an alcoholic and opiate abuser and was extremely selfish and difficult at times, she had really lowered her drink intake and was doing so well........ the post mortem showed nothing so we are awaiting the inquest in june.&&
My husband was initally unsupportive and i was alone for the first 4 weeks after she died, he is now extremely supportive and the only way i can relax enough to sleep is when he cuddles me in bed and i feel safe, but i dont want to be so needy....
Im also addicted to codeine just like my mum , i dont drink and am tapering , i dont suppose this helps though
Has anyone suffered anything similar who could help me , im terrified and finding every day a struggle , i dont want to be like this
please help
jem xxxx
Answer this question
&commented on&
commented on 's
2017 Think positive it help...
Communities
Arlington, VA
Arlington, WA
El Paso, TX
Anxiety Community Resources
Arlington, VA
Arlington, WA
El Paso, TX
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .it's a pity that I'm going to die or die too soon, but at least I'm getting more than the average.
我死得太早是很遗憾,但至少我活得比平均寿命长。
Or, more generally, we'll worry about how should the fact that I'm going to die affect the way I live?
或者,更通俗的说,我们会担心我将死去这个事实,如何影响我的生活方式?
Most people in the sample were Christian and about 96% of Christians said, "When I die I'm going to go to Heaven."
调查样本里的大部分人都是基督徒,约有96%的基督教徒说,"我死后将步入天堂"
Still, when these people were asked what would happen when they would die, most of them answered, "I'm going to go to Heaven."
当被问到,他们死后会发生些什么时,大部分人都回答说,"我将会步入天堂"
What about the fact that not only is it inevitable that I'm going to die, it's inevitable that we're all going to die.
以下这个事实,即不但是我会死不可避免,我们都会死这也是不可避免的。
How do we get from there to the conclusion that I can't believe that I'm going to die, I'm going to cease to exist as a person?
怎样从中得到一个结论,说明我不相信我会死,我会停止作为人而存在?
The central bad thing about the fact that I'm going to die is the fact that because I'll be dead I'll be deprived of the good things in life.
我即将死去的主要坏处,就是因为我会死掉,我生活中美好的事物都会被剥夺。
Should I despair at the fact that I'm going to die?
我应该对于我会死去这个事实感到绝望吗?
And I remember quite clearly thinking to myself as that happened-- the whole thing lasted only a few moments-- but I remember thinking quite clearly, " "I'm going to die."
我十分清楚地记得当时自己是怎么想的-,整件事就持续了几秒钟-,但我非常清楚地记得,“我要死了“
It's bad enough that I'm going to die too soon.
我死得太早已经够糟糕了。
It's bad enough that I'm going to die.
我死得太早已经够糟糕了。
Well, if that's right, and if we then realize that there's nothing I can do about the fact that I'm going to die, then perhaps some of the sting, some of the bite, is eliminated.
如果那是对的话,如果我们意识到,我们无法改变我们会死去的事实,那么也许有些刺痛,有些痛苦便消除了。
If I'm right in thinking immortality would be undesirable, then the fact that we're going to die is good, because it guarantees that we won't be immortal, which would be a nightmare, an unending nightmare.
如果永生不值得期许的观点是对的,那么我们终将一死的事实是好的,因为它保证我们不得永生,那是恶梦,一场永无止尽的恶梦。
I'm going to die.
我就要死了。
On the one hand, you can imagine somebody who says, " "Look, it's bad enough that I'm going to die, " but the fact that " there's nothing I could do about it just makes it worse.
一方面,可以想象有些人会说,“我会死去这已经够糟糕了,“但是对此我无可奈何,“却让它变得更糟糕。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
be going to 后可不可以接瞬间动词?即可不可以说I am going to die?
毒蛇不咬烟鬼メ
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
想表达“我要死了”别用“I am going to die”,正确的说法是“I am dying”用现在进行时表示一般将来时,这是现在进行时的一个用法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以这么说。那是你有死的预兆了,呵呵!
当然可以啦!
扫描下载二维码i&am&going&to&die
今天设计了几种死法,都是用在我自己身上的
为什么??
因为我他妈真的要死了,ok??
为什么要死了??
你他妈少问点问题不行吗??反正我他妈马上就死了,你他妈要是再问我就让你也不得好死!
好好好 我不问了,你去死吧……
那我就真的去死了:
我要用一根手指粗细的前面带尖的铁签(最好带倒刺和血槽的)砥住我左侧的太阳穴,用手扶住,然后猛地向左侧回头,铁签撞在孙海利的床上插进我的太阳穴,不要插太深,孙海利已经惊慌失措了,换乱中帮我把铁签拔出,拔出之后看见一摊淡黄范白的东西随铁签拔出了……
用一根细细的但不会断的钢丝横着绑在我喉咙那么高的位置,邀请孙海利和我跑赛,终点就是那根钢丝,当然是先不会让孙海利知道的,而我肯定比他跑的快啊,快到终点冲刺时,我会用尽全力,当孙海利还落在很远时,我的脖子已经断了。(为了不让孙海利受伤,我必须往死里跑,这样还能达到瞬间致命的效果)
3 还没想好呢,等死完上两次再说……
好吧,告诉你我为什么要死了,因为我现在就是他妈的快死了,脑袋疼得像被铁签插了一样,嗓子疼得象被割喉了一样
i have already dead !!!!
今天看了一则新闻,说是一个汽车把一个小男孩刮倒之后停了下来,车上的司机下来看了看,然后转身回到车里,倒车,把小孩碾死了,妈的,我怎么碰不到这么好的事,我要是那个小孩就不用再费劲心思设计死法了,也不用麻烦孙海利了,不过那个满嘴唐山口音的司机事后声称自己是遵化人,北京某大学大三学生,说是自己今年暑假刚刚学的车,手还很生,当时慌乱之中就卦了个倒档………………
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 die dead death 区别 的文章

随机推荐