We sing a song歌词this song 把下列句子变成被动语态?

导读:把下列句子变成被动语态,把下列句子变成被动语态1.Wefoundsomejewelsinabox._____________________________________________________________2.Theteacheriskeepingthepupilsatschoolforarevision._______________________________把下列句子变成被动语态 1.We found some jewels in a box. _____________________________________________________________ 2. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision. _____________________________________________________________ 3. James has left a parcel for you. ______________________________________________________________ 4. You must finish the article before Friday. ______________________________________________________________ 5. They will not paint the house again next year. ______________________________________________________________ 6. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday. ______________________________________________________________ 7. I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond. ______________________________________________________________ 8. Where did he translate the story? ______________________________________________________________ 9. We had to repair our TV set. _______________________________________________________________ 10. Do they take good care of the sick? _______________________________________________________________ 11. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages. ________________________________________________________________ 12. They showed me the room where they lived. ________________________________________________________________ 13. They make machines in that factory. _________________________________________________________ 14. Every body likes this song.
_________________________________________________________ 15. He doesn't show the stamps to me.
_________________________________________________________ 16. People don't grow rice in the west of Japan. _________________________________________________________ 17. He often helps Tom when Tom is in trouble. _________________________________________________________ 18. Do the workers build many buildings?
_________________________________________________________ 19. Does Kate sometimes break glasses?
_________________________________________________________ 20. Do you always send a letter to Mr Hu?
__________________________________________________________ 21. What does the teacher often tell the boys to do? __________________________________________________________
22. How many desks do they buy every term? ____________________________________________________________________ 23. We cooked the lunch an hour ago. ____________________________________________________________________ 24. Mr Chen used the computer in our office. _____________________________________________________________________ 25. The students planted a lot of trees last year. ____________________________________________________________________ 26. She didn’t cut the cake. ____________________________________________________________________ 27. The Greens saw the film again. ____________________________________________________________________ 28. Did Mr Smith drive the car in the street? ____________________________________________________________________ 29. Did she feed the cat just now? ________________________________________________________ 30. When did she cook supper yesterday?
__________________________________________________ 31. Where did she make them?
__________________________________________________ 32. The rain didn’t water the flowers. __________________________________________________ 33. The children will sing an English song.
___________________________________________________ 34. We shall paint the meeting room. ___________________________________________________ 35. The workers will not finish the work on time. ___________________________________________________ 36. The librarian will show the visitor to the library. ____________________________________________________________________ 37. He won’t send the letter to the post office. ____________________________________________________________________ 38. I won’t choose the right answers. ____________________________________________________________________ 39. Will they take the books? ____________________________________________________________________ 40. Shall I sing an English song? ____________________________________________________________________ 41. Where will they hold the birthday party? ____________________________________________________________________ 42. When will you mend the bike? ____________________________________________________________________ 43.Damin throws the fish into a big basket. ____________________________________________________________________ 44.
Damin hangs a light in the front of the raft. ____________________________________________________________________ 45. We built a library in our school last year. ____________________________________________________________________ 46.
People showed these machines in the exhibition last year. ____________________________________________________________________ 47.
People will celebrate Christmas all over the world next week. ____________________________________________________________________ 48.
People are going to build many buildings according to the new plan in the near future. ____________________________________________________________________ 49.
People are going to build a big stadium for the Asian Games next year. ____________________________________________________________ 50.
We can put most of the waste paper into use again.
____________________________________________________________ 51. People can see millions of stars in the sky at night. ____________________________________________________________ 52. Some students have already cleaned the classroom. ____________________________________________________________ 53. We have taught two units since March. ____________________________________________________________ 54. We want some paint scientists in our company. ____________________________________________________________________ 55. People speak English in many countries. ____________________________________________________________________ 56. They elected her to be the chief editor. ____________________________________________________________________ 57. The writer wrote the story books in the 1960s. ____________________________________________________________________ 58. We will discuss the problem at the next meeting. ____________________________________________________________________ 59. People are going to show the play at the theatre next week. ____________________________________________________________________ 60. People are going to build some new roads in my hometown. ____________________________________________________________________ 61.You may keep the book for two weeks. ____________________________________________________________________ 62.You must not take these magazines out of the reading room. ____________________________________________________________________ 63.Someone has taken the stranger to another hospital. ____________________________________________________________________ 64.Tim has invited you to a lunch party. ____________________________________________________________________
65.The teacher made the boys copy the new words ten times before they went home. ____________________________________________________________________ 66.Someone saw Mary do morning exercises on the playground. ____________________________________________________________________ 67. We should look after the old people well. ____________________________________________________________________ 68. Someone gave me five minutes to decide whether I should go or not. ____________________________________________________________________ 69. The nurse told Mr Brown to take the medicine twice a day. ____________________________________________________________________ 70. The teacher made the boys copy the new words ten time before they went home. ____________________________________________________________________ 71. We heard a man cry for help last night. ____________________________________________________________________ 72. Tom’s mother allowed Tom to watch TV after he finishes his homework. ____________________________________________________________________ 73. The girls often sing English songs after class. ____________________________________________________________________ 74. We are going to hold the sports meet next week. ____________________________________________________________________ 75. We built this bridge last year. ____________________________________________________________________ 76. The lion in the zoo frightened the little boy. ____________________________________________________________________ 77. People speak English in many countries. ____________________________________________________________________ 78. Children enjoy this animated film very much. ____________________________________________________________________ 79. They gave her a medal for her great contribution. ____________________________________________________________________ 80. They made the young man head of the basketball team. ____________________________________________________________________ 81. Someone saw him pick up the flowers in the garden. ____________________________________________________________________ 82. Did someone notice him enter the hall? ____________________________________________________________________ 83. We didn’t make Tom clean the room at that time. ____________________________________________________________________ 84. They had to put off the match because of the heavy rain. ____________________________________________________________________ 85. We shall discuss the problem at tomorrow’s meeting. ____________________________________________________________________
86. People will never forget Comrade Lei Feng. ____________________________________________________________________ 87. They won’t hold the meeting until next Friday. ____________________________________________________________________ 88. Will the doctor ask the patient any questions before he gives her medicine? ____________________________________________________________________ 89. People will laugh at you if you wear that silly hat. ____________________________________________________________________ 90. hey elected her leader of the group. ____________________________________________________________________ 91. Someone left this wallet in the meeting room yesterday ____________________________________________________________________ 92. People keep all the books in good order in the library. ____________________________________________________________________ 93. Why didn’t they mend the roof before it fell in? ____________________________________________________________________ 94. He will exhibit his paintings till the end of the month. ____________________________________________________________________ 95. Every month we spend a lot of money on books. ____________________________________________________________________ 96. People play different games in winter and summer. ____________________________________________________________________ 97. My mother doesn’t allow me to watch TV late at night. ____________________________________________________________________ 98. Many people visit the Yu Garden every year. ____________________________________________________________________ 99.The cook cooks fish in different ways. ____________________________________________________________________ 100. We hold our school sports meeting twice a year. ____________________________________________________________________ 101. You should put forward the questions at the meeting. ____________________________________________________________________ 102. You can’t park your car here. ____________________________________________________________________ 103. The boy needn’t water the flowers as it is going to rain. ____________________________________________________________________ 104. We may keep the books for two weeks. After that we must return them. ____________________________________________________________________ 105. They ought to finish their homework in time. ____________________________________________________________________ 106. You must not hammer nails into the walls without permission. ____________________________________________________________________ 107. I will give her all the necessary information. ____________________________________________________________________ 包含总结汇报、资格考试、外语学习、行业论文、旅游景点、文档下载以及把下列句子变成被动语态等内容。本文共2页
相关内容搜索【图文】被动语态_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大小:190.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
将下列句子改为被动语态.1,We often sing this song.2,He borke his leg in the match.3,She will sell her car soon.4,He is finished his work.5,He has finished his work.6,We call him Xiao Zhang.7,We must do something to help her.8,What did you say at the meeting?9,He gave me some old magazines.10,He told me to wait at the gate.11,I have never heard of the name.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1, This song is sang often by us. 2, His leg was broke in the match. 3, Her car will be sold soon.4, His work is finished .5,His work has been finished.6,He is called
Xiao Zhang.7, Something will be done to help her.8,What was said at the meeting?9 Some old magazines was given to me from him.10,I was told to wait at the gate.11,The name has never been heard by me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the song ofen sang by ushis leg was broken in the matchher car will be sold soonhis work has been finished he is called
xiaozhang by ussomething must be done by us to help herdid you say something at the meetingi was told to wait at the gate
The song is ofen sang by us.His leg was broken in the match.Her car will be sold soon.His work is finished。His work has been finished .He is called xiaozhang by us.Something must be done by us to help her.Did you say something at the meeting?I was told to wait at the gate.
扫描下载二维码主动句变被动句_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 主动句变被动句
主动句变被动句
主动句变被动句
被动语态由“be+done”构成。不同时态的被动语态的差异主要体现在助动词be 的变化上,同时be 还要在人称和数上与主语保持一致。
在将主动语态变为被动语态时,可按以下三个步骤:
a. 把主动语态的宾语变为被动语态的主语。
b. 把谓语变成被动结构(be+done) ,并根据被动语态句子里的主语的人称和数以及原来主动语态句子中动词的时态来决定be 的形式。
c. 把主动语态中的主语放在介词by 之后作宾语,将主格改为宾格。在无须说明动作的执行者或只强调动作的承受者时,by 短语可以省略。例如:
1. We speak Chinese. →Chinese is spoken by us.
2. All the people laughed at him. →He was laughed at by all people.
3. They make the bikes in the factory. →The bikes are made by them in the factory.
含有双宾语的主动句改为被动句时,应将其中一个宾语改为被动结构的主语,另一个宾语仍保留在原处。一种情况是把间接宾语(指人) 变为主语,直接宾语(指物) 不变;另一种情况是把直接宾语(指物) 变为主语,间接宾语(指人) 不变,这时, 间接宾语前通常加介词to ,有时加for 。例如:
My father gave me a new book on my birthday.
→I was given a new book (by my father) on my birthday. (间接宾语作了主语)
→A new book was given to me (by my father) on my birthday. (直接宾语作了主语)
常跟双宾语的动词有:give
sb. sth. / give sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / show sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / send sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / bring sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / pass sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / lend sth. to sb.
sb. sth. / buy sth. for sb.
sb. sth. / make sth. for sb.
sb. sth. / get sth. for sb.
sb. sth. / sing sth. for sb.
含有情态动词的主动句变成被动句时,由“情态动词+be +done ”构成,例如:
We can repair this watch in two days. →This watch can be repaired in two days.
They should do it at once. →It should be done at once.
含有感官动词的主动句变被动句时,原来不带to 的感官动词变成被动语态后,to 仍要还原,例如: He saw a girl play in the next room. →The girl is seen to play by him in the next room.
We hear our teacher sing in the office. → Our teacher is heard to sing in the office.
练习: 将下列句子变为被动语态:
1. We often sing this song.
Word文档免费下载:
在将主动语态变为被动语态 主动语态变为被动语态时,可按以下三个步骤: 主动语态变为被动语态 a.把主动语态的宾语变为被动语态的主语。 b.把谓语变成被动结构(be...The classroom ___ 小结: 1、被动语态的转换,在be+过去分词中,确定___ ___永不 be 形 是关键,过去分词 变。 主动时态 2、Be的时态由___ 确定;be的单...将主动语态变被动语态应注意几个特殊情 况: 一、含双宾语的主动结构变为被动结构时, 有两种方法: ① 将间接宾语变为主语,直接宾语保持不变; ② 将直接宾语变...主动句变为被动句所遵循的4个步骤: 1、把原主动句中的宾语变为被动句的主语 2、把动词变为被动形式即 be +过去分 词,并注意其人称和数随主语的变化,而动词...主动句变被动句_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。主动句变被动句 John helped Peter. --- Peter was helped by John. 转换规则 1、 主动句变被动句的实质是将主...用“把”字将动词支配的对象放在动词前的句子,为“把”字句(实属主动 句) 二、将主动句变为被动句适用于两种情况. 1.强调意念上的“受事者”(动词涉及的...大多数“主语---动词---宾语”的主动句都可转换为被动句,转换规则为:将原 来的主动句的宾语变为被动句的主语,将原来的主动语态的动词形式变为被动 语态的动词...Grammar__【主动句和被动句】改_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Passive voiceⅠ By李珍慧 周李 周慧吴琼 主动句:以主动态动词词组作为谓语动词的句 子或分句,主语...主动语态变为被动语态,要把主动语态句中的宾语为为被动语态句中的主语; 一)主动语态变为被动语态,要把主动语态句中的宾语为为被动语态句中的主语;主动句 中的...

我要回帖

更多关于 sing a long song 的文章

随机推荐