是inSundayon a cold afternoonn还是onSundayon a cold afternoonn

Sunday afternoon.We flew kites. [ ] A.In B.At C.From D.On 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
________ Sunday afternoon.We flew kites.
科目:初中英语
根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在下面对应题号后的横线上。April Fool’s Day is on April 1st. People can play j&&【小题1】&on others on this special d&&&【小题2】& . If you succeed, you usually laugh and say, “April Fool” The person who has been fooled by you l&&【小题3】&&, too, and he will never be angry with you. Mother’s Day is on the second Sunday of May. It’s a day to t&&【小题4】&&&mothers. On that day mothers usually receive flowers and cards from their children. Fathers and children do the housework so that mothers can have a r&&【小题5】&. Easter Day falls on the first Sunday after the full moon which on or after March 21st. It is called Easter Sunday. It is said that on that day Jesus Christ comes back to l&&&【小题6】&&&. Many people go to church and children often get p&&&【小题7】&&&such as toy rabbits. Thanks-giving Day is on the fourth Thursday in November. It’s a day when people give thanks for the good things in life. Usually families all get t&【小题8】&&and have a big dinner. Christmas Day comes on D&&【小题9】&&&25th. It’s the most important festival in a year. The beautiful things can be s&&【小题10】&&everywhere. People exchange gifts, send Christmas cards and visit friends.
来源:学年江苏泰州永安初中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(10分)The weekend is usually a time of rest. B& 1&&today’s Chinese students cannot rest during the weekends. According to a survey(据调查), 24% of the junior students in Beijing have classes at the weekend. Over 40% of the Junior 3 have less t& 2&&eight hours’ sleep each night because o& 3 &too much study. Ji Ping, a junior student in Guangzhou, h& 4&&to get up at 6:30 am on Saturday. Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday she goes to extra classes for math and English. But she doesn’t complain(抱怨). She says that a&5&her classmates work hard on Sunday. Liu Yang is from Dalian. As a Junior 2 student, his weekends are less busy. But he also spends Saturday in school. On Sunday, after d 6&&&&homework, he plays basketball. He feels happy b& 7&&he still has time to do the things he likes. A few students are a little luckier. Yang Qing, a Junior 3 student from Zibo, Shandong, is o& 8&&of them. And she is a top student. During the weekends, she usually gets up at 8:00. Then she s&9&&some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV. “Don’t push yourself too much. Learning well at school is e&10 &,” she said.
来源:学年浙江省九年级上学期第一次联合调测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. Theweekend is usually a time of rest. But today's Chinese teenagers can hardlyrest during the weekends.According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students inBeijing have classes at the weekend. Over 40% of the middle school studentshave less than eight hours’ sleep each night because of study.And this isn't only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade9 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45 am on Saturday.Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday, she goes to extra classes formath and physics.But Ji doesn't complain. She says her classmates allwork very hard.Finding time to have funZhao Yang, 13, is from Dalian, Liaoning. As a Grade 8student, Zhao's weekend is less busy. But he still spends Saturday in school.On Sunday, after finishing homework, he plays basketball. &I feel happybecause I still have time to do the things I like,& he said.Some students are much luckier. They don't have to goto school on the weekend.Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Laiwu, Shandong, isone of them. And she's a top student.During the weekend, Ding usually gets up at 8 am. Thenshe spends some time doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping orwatch TV.Ding said her mother once wanted her to try extraclasses. But when they asked Ding's teacher about it, the teacher said it wasunnecessary.&My teacher said I don't need to push myself toomuch. Learning well at school is enough,& Ding said. &I feel prettylucky.&1.Over 40% of the middle school students have lessthan eight hours sleep each night because of ___________.A.playingcomputer gamesB.playing withfriendsC.busy studyD.watching TV2.How many students are mentioned in this passage?A.2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.5.3.We can learn from the passage that ___________.A.Some middleschool students can enjoy their weekend.B.All thestudents in China are busy studying on the weekend.C.Every studentin China has to go to extra classes on the weekend.D.All thestudents complain about their busy weekend.4.The above text may be a _______.A.a story ofscience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.school noticeC.short play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.news report&
来源:学年江苏泰州永安初中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(10分)The weekend is usually a time of rest. B& 1&&today’sChinese students cannot rest during the weekends. According to a survey(据调查), 24% of the junior students in Beijing have classesat the weekend. Over 40% of the Junior 3 have less t& 2&&eighthours’ sleep each night because o& 3 &too much study. Ji Ping,a junior student in Guangzhou, h& 4&&to get up at 6:30 amon Saturday. Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday she goes to extraclasses for math and English. But she doesn’t complain(抱怨). She says that a&5&her classmateswork hard on Sunday. Liu Yang is from Dalian. As a Junior 2 student, hisweekends are less busy. But he also spends Saturday in school. On Sunday, afterd 6&&&&homework, he plays basketball. He feels happyb& 7&&he still has time to do the things he likes. A fewstudents are a little luckier. Yang Qing, a Junior 3 student from Zibo,Shandong, is o& 8&&of them. And she is a top student.During the weekends, she usually gets up at 8:00. Then she s&9&&sometime doing homework. After that she is free to go shopping or watch TV. “Don’tpush yourself too much. Learning well at school is e&10 &,”she said. &
来源:2011年江苏省常州市中考模拟试卷(英语)
题型:其他题
根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在下面对应题号后的横线上。April Fool’s Day is on April 1st. People can play j&& 1.& on others on this special d&&&2.& . If you succeed, you usuallylaugh and say, “April Fool” The person who has been fooledby you l&& 3.&&, too, and hewill never be angry with you.&& Mother’s Day is on the second Sunday of May. It’s a day to t&& 4.&&& mothers. On that day mothersusually receive flowers and cards from their children. Fathers and children dothe housework so that mothers can have a r&& 5.& .&& Easter Day falls onthe first Sunday after the full moon which on or after March 21st. It is calledEaster Sunday. It is said that on that day Jesus Christ comes back to l&&&6.&& &. Many people go to churchand children often get p&&& 7.&& &such as toy rabbits. Thanks-givingDay is on the fourth Thursday in November. It’sa day when people give thanks for the good things in life. Usually families allget t& 8.& &and have a big dinner.&Christmas Day comes on D&& 9.&& &25th. It’sthe most important festival in a year. The beautiful things can be s&&10.&& everywhere. People exchangegifts, send Christmas cards and visit friends.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We&&often&&go&&swimming _____ Sunday&&afternoon .&&&&&
A, at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& D. for
撒速度啊0229
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>Last Sunday afternoon, I was having dinner in a restaurant w..
Last Sunday afternoon, I was having dinner in a restaurant when my friend Poor came in. Poor is working in a bank and is quite rich, but he is always borrowing money from his friends and never pays it back. Poor saw me and came to sit at my table. He had never borrowed any money from me. When he was eating, I asked him to lend me two dollars. To my surprise, he gave me the money at once.“I have never borrowed any money from you,”Poor said,“So you can pay for my dinner.”Read the passage and choose the best answers.(阅读短文,选择最佳答案。)小题1:The story happened&&&&&.A.at homeB.in a restaurantC.in a bankD.in an office小题2:Poor is the name of a man and the writer&&&&&.A.knows him well B.doesn’t know himC.often lends him some moneyD.often borrows money from him小题3:Poor is a&&&&&man.A.busyB.cleverC.rich D.poor小题4:Why was Poor glad to lend the writer two dollars?A.Because they are brothers.B.Because Poor is rich.C.Because the writer is rich.D.Because Poor wanted the writer to pay for the dinner.小题5:From the story we can see&&&&&.A.Poor is an old manB.Poor is friendlyC.the writer paid for the dinnerD.the writer is poor
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C&&&小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Last Sunday afternoon, I was having dinner in a restaurant when my friend Poor came in.”理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Poor is working in a bank and is quite rich, but he is always borrowing money from his friends and never pays it back…”理解可知。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Poor is working in a bank and is quite rich,”理解可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句““I have never borrowed any money from you,”Poor said,“So you can pay for my dinner.””理解可知。小题5:理解归纳题,纵观文中语句理解可知。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Last Sunday afternoon, I was having dinner in a restaurant w..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读,人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读,人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读人物传记类阅读故事类阅读人生感悟类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“Last Sunday afternoon, I was having dinner in a restaurant w..”考查相似的试题有:
15200615611961338127400272774265536扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
回答请说明原因,___E/every Sunday afternoon,I have an art lesson.A.On&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.At&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.不填Their____ are in May.A.birthday&&&&&&&&&&& B.festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.birthdays&&&&&&&&& D.school tripDoes he____ football match?A.like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.likes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.like to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.play&
kongdak4189
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 D 因为已有every2 C 根据are 可知是复数.3 A 喜欢( 助动词后接动词原形)
1?????every?????
??????????γ??? every , this , that ?? next????????????
I will go shopping next Sunday .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一题选A,这里ON表示具体的某一天,in 表示未来的某一天,at 表示某一时刻,这里做状语(表示时间,地点的成分)必须填介词,如果不填,就成了名词,不能做状语。第二题选C,这里birthdayS做主语,are是谓语,主谓一致第三题选A,有助动词,动词选原型第一题能讲的再详细些吗?为什么老师说是D不填...
1 选A afternoon前加in
但出现了形容afternoon的词就得选on
所填的空后出现are说明是复数 3选A出现了助动词动词写不带to的原形 故B C错 football match为足球比赛 ∴选A
1题为什么不选D不填
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 on afternoon 的文章

随机推荐