she's wearing a whitehat hat(同义句)

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.She is as p_____ as a kitten.2.Look!She is wearing a red and white s_____ blouse.3.It is one of the most p___ areas in the world.4.It will be alright in the end----that was my mother's favorite e___.急.请说明理由!
半面妆mbZR4
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.popular 她和kitten一样受欢迎2.silk 看!她正穿着意见红白相间的丝绸衬衫3.poorest 这是时间上最贫穷的地区之一4.expression 会好起来的——这是我妈妈最喜欢的句子
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
pants,长裤
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新目标八年级下册Unit1A2-READING.ppt 132页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:65 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
In China, three astronauts already flew 飞行to the space station by rocket. Yang Liwei didn’t fly with others, he went there alone单独地,孤独地, all by himself. 9. space: n. 太空,空间 space station 太空站 in space 在太空(不加冠词) An astronaut is walking in space. 10. fly: v. 飞行 (flew)进行时可表将来 I flew from London to Paris last Sunday. (2) I can hear a plane flying in the sky. n. 苍蝇
11. fall: v. 落下,跌落 (fell) An apple fell to the ground. fall in love with sb/sth 爱上某人/某物 (2) The young man fell in love with a beautiful girl. (3) When I began to learn English, I fell in love with it. fall asleep 入睡
fall behind 落后 fall down 倒下,落下
fall off... 从上掉下来
(1)The little girl is able to dress herself.
Can you dress the child?
(2)He’s wearing a white shirt.
(3)Please put on your coat.
(4)She is in red today.
The girl in a white hat is Mary
dress+人: v. 为……穿衣
dress oneself 穿衣 get dressed in+服装
wear+服装: 穿着(状态)
put on+服装:穿上(动作)
be in+颜色/衣服: 穿着(状态) Ⅰ. 选择dress, wear, put on ,
in填空 1. We have to ______ a uniform to school. 2. ________ your coat when you go out. 3. Can he ______ himself? 4. Our Chinese teacher ______ a pair of glasses. 5. Please ______ the baby, George. 6. She is often ______
red . 20. keep a pet: 养宠物
Exercise more to keep healthy.
keep standing there
keep him waiting for an hour.
keep doing sth:
keep sb doing sth: 21. for oneself: 为自己,亲自地 She kept the smallest apple for herself. 22. interview: n. 面试,面谈
v. 采访 (1) I’ll have an interview next Monday. (2)
He will interview many famous people next year. interviewer: 采访者
物+come true: 实现,成为现实 (主语不可以为人)
His dream came true.
I should work hard to make my hope come true.
sound: n. 声音 (不可数) There was no sound in the movies in the past. v. 听起来 (系动词) That piece of music sounds beautiful.
Ⅰ. 用所给词的正确形式填空。 Ⅱ. 句型转换 Ⅲ. 根据提示完成句子。 Ⅳ. 单项选择 1. I think she _____ be a doctor in 5 years.
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 white hat ux 的文章

随机推荐