求助英语大神,“He was reallyi am worried thatt is coach

Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Complete the following sentences. 1. 他父亲为了赚钱,从早忙到晚。 His father is busy all day in order to ___________. 2. 看足球赛使我疯狂。 ___________________________________.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "Complete the following sentences. 1. 他父亲为了赚钱,从早忙到晚。 His father is busy all day in order to ___________. 2. 看足球赛使我疯狂。 ___________________________________."— Presentation transcript:
Complete the following sentences. 1. 他父亲为了赚钱,从早忙到晚。 His father is busy all day in order to ___________. 2. 看足球赛使我疯狂。 ___________________________________. make money Watching football game makes me crazy
3. 轻柔的音乐使约翰昏昏欲睡。 The soft music ______ John ______. 4. 红色使人们吃得更快些。 The color red ______ people ____ faster. 5. 长时间等她使我生气了。 Waiting a long time for her _________ ______. makes sleepy makeseat makes me angry
What’s the ending of the story about the unhappy king?
Look at the possible endings to the story about the unhappy king. Do you think any of these is the right one? If so, which one? 1a1a
a. The general cannot find a happy person and the king remains unhappy forever. b. The general finds a happy person with power and money. c. The general realizes he is a happy person and gives his shirt to the king to wear. d. The king suddenly becomes happy without the shirt of a happy person.
What are some other possible endings to the story? Discuss your ideas with your partner. 1b1b The general found a poor man. The man was very happy. The poor man gave his shirt to the general.
Listen to The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part II) and check ( ? ) the things that happened in the rest of the story. 1c1c
_____ The general searched for three days and found a happy person. _____ The general could not find a happy person. _____ The general saw a poor man on the street. _____ The poor man was a happy man. _____ The poor man gave the general his shirt. ? ?
1. How long did it take the general to find the happy man? 2. What was the poor man doing on the street? 1d1d Listen again. Answer the questions. Two days. He was eating some food with his hands and singing happily to himself.
3. What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame? 4. Do you think the general will return to the king with the poor man’s shirt? Why or why not? He had everything he wanted and didn’t want what he couldn’t have. No, because the poor man did not have a shirt.
Do you agree with the poor man’s thoughts about happiness? Discuss your ideas with your group. Then role-play the rest of the story.
I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy. That’s because I am happy.
But I don’t understand. What makes you so happy? You have no power, money or fame. I have everything I want, and I don’t want what I can’t have. So I’m happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart.
Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it? Shirt? What shirt? I don’t own any shirts!
Have you ever made a mistake? How did it make you feel? Talk to your partner about what happened. 2a2a In the English exam last week, I was too nervous that I made a spelling mistake. It made me feel very angry about myself.
weight n. 重量 ; 分量 shoulder n. 肩 ; 肩膀 coach n. 教练 ; 私人教师 nod v. 点头
Read the story and number the events in the correct order. 2b2b ____ Peter got home and went into his room. ____ Peter talked to his teammates. ____ Peter missed a goal. ____ Peter’s father gave him advice. ____ Peter realized that he was worried for no reason. 1 2 3 4 5 n. 同队队员 ; 队友 n. 球门 ; 射 门 ; 目标
Read the story again and answer the questions. 2c2c 1.Why did Peter feel angry and worried? He was angry with himself for missing an important goal and letting his team down. His was worried that his coach may kick him off the team.
2. What kind of advice did Peter’s father offer him? Peter’s father advised him not to be too hard on himself but to learn how to communicate with his teammates and learn from his mistake.
3. Do you agree with Peter’s father? Why or why not? Yes. It is more meaningful to learn from one’s mistakes and do better in the future.
4. What happened after Peter told his teammates that he was sorry? His teammates asked him not to worry about what had happened as it wasn’t just one person’s fault. They agreed that they should work together to think about how they could do better in the future.
5. Why did Peter think that he was on a winning team even though they lost the last game? He was on a team with good team spirit that would help them achieve success in the future.
1.The general finds a happy person with power, money and fame. with 表伴随, “ 带着 ……, 与 …… 一起, 随着, 有 ”; 反义词 : without “ 没有 ” 。后 面均可接名词或动名词。 e.g. He left without saying a word. 他一句话都没有说就走了。
2. How could he have missed scoring that goal? could have done 表示 “ 过去本能够做某事 但未做 ”, 包含 “ 责备 ” 意义。 e.g. How could he have been such a fool? 他怎么这么糊涂? How could she have forgotten what kind of man he was? 她怎么能忘记他是哪种人呢?
3. He was really worried that his coach might kick him off the team. kick v. 踢 ; 踹 kick sb. off 开除某人 e.g. Tim made a huge mistake, and the manager kicked him off the company. 蒂姆犯了一个很大的错误, 经理 把他开除了。
4. Ten minutes later, Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door. knocking 在这里做 hear 的宾补。 相同用法的词还有: see/watch/find/hear/notice sb. doing sth. e.g. When Lisa was alone at home, she heard something making noise outside. 当丽莎独自在家时, 她听到外面有 响声。
5. But whatever it was, don’t be too hard on yourself. be hard on sb. 过于严格地要求某人 ; 对某人过于严厉 ; 以 刻薄的方式批评、对待某人 e.g. Some teachers today are too hard on their students. 如今一些老师对学生的要求过于严厉。 Perhaps I’m too hard on my daughter. 或许我对我女儿要求过头了。
6. Besides, wining or losing is only half the game. besides “ 除 …… 以外还有 ”, 表示包括后 面提到的人或物在内。 except “ 除去 ”, 表示不包括后面所提到的 人或物在内。 e.g. All the students went to the park except Jim. (Jim 没去 ) Lucy went to the cinema besides Lily. (Lily 也去了 )
7. The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. courage n. 勇气 ; 勇敢 rather than 并非 ; 而不是 e.g. I, rather than you, should do the work. 该做这工作的是我, 而不是你。 The most valuable thing is time, rather than money. 最珍贵的是时间, 而不是金钱。
8. But I think if we continue to pull together, we’re going to win the next one. pull together 齐心协力 ; 通力合作 e.g. If all of us pull together, there must be something we can do to improve the environment. 如果我们都能齐心协力, 我们一定能 做点什么来改善环境。
Find idioms or phrases from the story to replace the underlined parts of these sentences. 2d2d 1.He could not believe that he did not get the ball into the basket. 2. She was worried because she had disappointed her parents. missed scoring that goal let … down 使失望 v. 使失望
3. Tony was sad that he was asked to leave the team. 4. You should learn to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself. 5. The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up. kicked off be too hard on yourself pull together
Role-play a conversation between Peter and his father. 2e Father: What’s wrong, Peter? You look sad. Peter: I missed scoring a goal. I made my team lose the game. …
Translate the following phrases. 1. 使 …… 失望 2. 开除 3. 而不是 4. 齐心协力 5. 在肩上 6. 停止做某事 7. 敲门 8. 与 …… 交流 9. 向 …… 学习 10. 继续做某事
Ads by GoogleU1109 2b - 人教版英语九年级课文和单词录音(全14个单元) - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
人教版英语九年级课文和单词录音(全14个单元... 第99期
播放:1947次
介绍: [00:00.35]Section B 2b Read the story and number the events in the correct order.
[00:10.15]The Winning Team
[00:12.99]Peter kept his eyes on the ground.
[00:16.36]He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone.
[00:22.99]It was the worst day of his life.
[00:26.10]His mind wou...
介绍: [00:00.35]Section B 2b Read the story and number the events in the correct order.
[00:10.15]The Winning Team
[00:12.99]Peter kept his eyes on the ground.
[00:16.36]He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone.
[00:22.99]It was the worst day of his life.
[00:26.10]His mind would not stop thinking about what happened only
[00:30.33]just an hour ago on the school soccer field.
[00:34.66]How could he have missed scoring that goal?
[00:39.04]He had let his whole team down.His stupid mistake made him angry.
[00:46.40]His team lost the game because of him.
[00:50.25]He was really worried that his coach may kick him off the team.
[00:56.01]As soon as he walked through the door,
[00:59.13]his father asked, “What’s wrong, son?”
[01:03.13]Peter’s feelings were writt en all over his face.
[01:07.88]“I lost the game,” Peter replied.
[01:12.21]Then he went into his room without another word.
[01:16.75]Ten minutes later,Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door.
[01:22.53]He opened the door to let him in.
[01:25.95]“Look, Peter.I don’t know what happened.
[01:30.14]But whatever it was,don’t be too hard on yourself.”
[01:34.83]“I lost the game,Dad.I failed my team.
[01:40.33]They’ll probably never let me play again.”
[01:44.44]“Soccer is about team effort.
[01:47.55]You’re not the only reason your team lost.
[01:52.02]If you have a good team,you should support each other.
[01:56.72]Besides,winning or losing is only half the game.
[02:01.53]The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates
[02:06.88]and learning from your mistakes.”
[02:10.46]Peter didn’t say anything but what his father said made him think carefully.
[02:17.07]The next day,Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart.
[02:24.41]“Hey, guys,” he said to his teammates.
[02:28.11]“I’m really sorry about yesterday.
[02:31.36]We were so close to winning that game.
[02:34.56]But I think if we continue to pull together,
[02:38.26]we’re going to win the next one.”
[02:41.06]To his surprise and relief,his teammates all nodded in agreement.
[02:47.04]“Yeah,” they said,“don’t worry about it.
[02:51.60]It’s never just one person’s fault.
[02:55.44]We should think about how we can do better next time.”Peter smiled.
[03:01.31]It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.
[03:06.74]
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:???????????????? Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry Section B(2a -3b)?μ? (?°?)?????????_??????59
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
???????????????? Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry Section B(2a -3b)?μ? (?°?)?????????_??????59
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、行业资料、高等教育、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、???????????????? Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry Section B(2a -3b)?μ? (?°?)?????????_??????59等内容。
 新人教版九年级unit11 sad movies make me cry全单元教案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。学科 课型 课题 话题 功能 教 English fresh Unit 11 Feelings 年级 课时 9...  Encourage Ss to express what they think of the poor man’s thoughts about happiness Homework ask the students to complete the letter(3b). Unit 11 Sad...  第五课时 ( Section B 2a-- 2e )_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。N0.55 Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry. Section B 2a-2e 【合作探究】 Task 3 ...  Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry(第1课时)公开课-优质课(人教版精品)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语 九年级全册 Unit 11 教学目标要求 Sad movies ...  Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry(第5课时)公开课-优质课(人教版精品)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语 九年级全册 Unit 11 教学目标要求 Sad movies ...  5.It ___ (take) me five days to finish the book. 三、单项填空。 ( )1.We will do experiment in the lab ___ in the classroom. A.rather than...  Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版英语Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry. 课题:Section B Reading 班级: 姓名: 课时:1 课时 ...  九年级英语Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry Section B(2a-self check)研学案(新版)人教新目标版_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 11 Sad movies make ...当前位置:
>>>Peter kept his eyes on the grounds. He felt like there was ..
Peter kept his eyes on the grounds. He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone. It was the&&&&&&&day of his life. His&&&&&&would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the soccer field. How could he have missed scoring that goal? He had let his whole team down.&&&&&stupid mistake made him angry. His team had lost the game because of him. He was really worried that his coach might kick him off the team.&&&&&&&he walked through the door, his father asked, “ What’s wrong, son?” Peter’s feeling were&&&&&&&&all over his face. “I lost the game,” Peter replied. Then he went into his room&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&another word. Ten minutes later, Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door. He opened the door to let him in.“Look, Peter. I don’t know what happened. But whatever it was, don’t be too&&&&&&&on yourself.”“I lost the game, Dad. I &&&&&my team. They’ll &&&&&never let me play again.”“Soccer is about team&&&&&. You’re not the only reason your team lost. If you have a good team, you should support each other. Besides, winning or losing is only half the game.&&&&&&&&&half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.Peter didn’t say anything, but what his father said made him think carefully.The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with &&&&&&&&rather than fear in his heart. “Hey, guys” he said to his teammates. “I’m really sorry about yesterday. We were so &&&&&&&to winning that game. But I think if we&&&&&to pull together, we’re going to win the next one.”To his surprise and relief, his teammates all nodded in agreement.“Yeah,” they said, “don’t worry about it. It’s never just one person’s fault. We should think about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&we can do better next time.”Peter smiled. It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.小题1:A.bestB.worstC.latestD.newest小题2:A.mindB.heartC.headD.brain小题3:A.ItsB.TheirC.OurD.His小题4:A.As well asB.As soon asC.As long asD.As far as小题5:A.saidB.readC.spokenD.written小题6:A.withoutB.exceptC.besidesD.including小题7:A.upsetB.strongC.hardD.worried小题8:A.failedB.lostC.missedD.beat小题9:A.probablyB.alwaysC.hardlyD.really小题10:A.timeB.effortC.moneyD.energy小题11:A.AnotherB.OtherC.The otherD.The others小题12:A.courageB.confidenceC.happinessD.worries小题13:A.luckyB.usedC.closeD.familiar小题14:A.continueB.complainC.compareD.complete小题15:A.whyB.howC.whereD.what
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A小题7:C小题8:A小题9:A小题10:B小题11:C小题12:A小题13:C小题14:A小题15:B试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了彼得在一次足球比赛中因为失误没能进球,他把他们队的失败归结在自己的身上,他为此而心情沉重。在经过父亲的劝告后,他明白了输赢只是比赛的一个方面,比赛的另一方面是学会从中吸取教训,获得经验。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. best 最好B. worst最差 C. latest最晚D. newest最新。根据上下文可知他们的队输了,所以这是他一生中最糟糕的一天,故选B。小题2:考查名词及语境的理解。A. mind思想,精神,头脑B. heart 心C. head 头D. brain大脑。他的头脑里不能停止一个小时前在球场上发生的事情。根据句意,故选A。小题3:考查代词及语境的理解。A. Its它的B. Their 他们的C. Our我们的D. His他的。他的愚蠢的错误使他生气。根据句意,故选D。小题4:考查连词及语境的理解。A. As well as像……一样好,不但……而且……B. As soon as一……就C. A s long as只要…… D. As far as像……一样远。他一进门,他的父亲就说,你怎么了。根据句意,故选B。小题5:考查动词及语境的理解。A. said 说B. read 读C. spoken讲D. written写。彼得的心情写在了脸上。主语和谓语动词之间是动宾关系,所以用被动语态,根据句意,故选D。小题6:考查介词及语境的理解。A. without没有B. except 除了C. besides除了……还有D. including包含。然后,他一句话也没说就进入了他的房间。根据句意,故选A。小题7:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. upset沮丧B. strong强壮C. hard困难的D. Worried担心的。Be hard on,迫近……,无论事情是什么,不要太强迫自己,根据句意,故选C。小题8:考查动词及语境的理解。A. failed失败B. lost 失去& C. missed错过D. beat击败。我输了比赛,我使我们队失败了。根据句意,故选A。小题9:考查副词及语境的理解。A. probably 可能B. always总是C. hardly几乎不D. really真的。他们将可能永远也不让我踢球了。根据句意,故选A。小题10:考查名词及语境的理解。A. time时间B. effort 努力C. money 钱D. energy能量。足球是涉及一个球队努力的事情。根据句意,故选B。小题11:考查不定代词及语境的理解。A. Another另一个B. Other 泛指其他的C. The other两个中的另一个D. The others剩余所有的。比赛的另一半是学会怎样和队友交流,从错误中吸取教训。根据句意及上下文可知父亲说的比赛有两个方面,所有另一方面选择,C。小题12:考查名词及语境的理解。A. courage勇气B. confidence信心C. happiness 幸福D. worries烦恼。第二天彼得带着勇气而不是害怕去参加足球训练了。根据句意,故选A。小题13:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. lucky幸运的B. used 二手的 C. close亲近的D. familiar熟悉的。我真的为昨天感到抱歉。我们距离赢那场比赛那么的近了,根据句意,故选C。小题14:考查动词及语境的理解。A. continue继续B. complain抱怨C. compare 比较 D. complete完全。但是我认为如果我们继续的团结在一起,我们下次比赛会赢的。根据句意,故选A。小题15:考查特殊疑问词及语境的理解。A. why为什么B. how怎样C. where在哪里D. what什么。我们应该思考下次我们怎样才能做的更好。该句中的do是不及物动词,根据句意,故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Peter kept his eyes on the grounds. He felt like there was ..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“Peter kept his eyes on the grounds. He felt like there was ..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 be worried that 的文章

随机推荐