拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文《我最喜欢的宠物》,80个单词左右.
加菲23日387
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I have been keeping pets for a very long time.My first pet was a dutch black rabbit.After it died,I had two hamsters.After the death of the hamsters,I kept small birds finches.But at the same of keeping the above animals,I have been keeping fish.Fish is my favourite pet.I am still keeping them.In fact I have three very large fish tanks,600 liters,300 liters and a 240 liters ones.But I only keep tropical fish because it is easier to keep and less expsensive.I just love watching my fish swimming freely inside of their tanks.It is very relaxing.很乐意能够帮到你,希望会对你有助.
亲,请加上汉语翻译,好吗?
我已养了宠物很长时间,我的第一个宠物是一只荷兰黑兔子,它死後,我又有两只仓鼠 ,仓鼠死後,得便饲养小鸟。但与认同时,一直来还养鱼,鱼才是我最喜爱的宠物。到现在我仍然有养鱼。其实有3个很大的鱼缸,一个600公升,一个300公升和一个240公升。可是得只喜欢养热带鱼,因为它们不但较易照料而且也廉宜得多。我爱观看我的鱼儿自由自在地在它们的缸里游戈,能使我感到很是轻松。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个英语的...我晕
My View on Job-hopping
People have different attitudes towards their work. Some prefer to stick to one occupation as their lifelong career. These people are of the opinion that one can never d...
啊。不是吧。再写一篇My favorite animals
  My favorite animals are swans.They are white.They can swim very well.I think they look like a beautiful girl in a white dress.They have a pair of wings and they can also fly well.I believe they are angles from the sky.They bring us love and make us happy.They are always friendly to us.We can't hurt them,because they are our friend.I love them!I like dogs,too.They are not beautiful,but they are the best friends.They keep the thieves away.Dogs have the best listening and eyes.They can hear in the nosiy,see in the dark.If we are in danger,they will help us at once.And they don't mind their lives.So,I love them
My favorite pets are dogs.In my opinion,dogs are the perfect companions.For one thing,they are loyal.My dog is always happy to see me.For another,they are unique.No two dogs are exactly alike,either i...
扫描下载二维码求助各位英语大神,求一篇英语作文,题目是自我介绍 要求80个单词 本人小白求用最简单的单词来写 各位大神 求帮忙写一篇英语作文。要求在问题补充里面。自...
你正在浏览: & >
求助各位英语大神,求一篇英语作文,题目是自我介绍 要求80个单词 本人小白求用最简单的单词来写
求助各位英语大神,求一篇英语作文,题目是自我介绍 要求80个单词 本人小白求用最简单的单词来写
可以写我什么名字,住在杭州,几岁,个人兴趣爱好 单词越简单越常用的我追加50分相关说明:
语法错误或者复制的就算了
swimming and basketball, we can do those together.I want to become a top chef in the future, as I like delicious food as well as cooking itself. (这个说你将来的梦想的.I am xx years old,你可以把唱歌和运动改成你喜欢的东西)So, if anyone likes sports, such as running。I like singing, drawing and doing some sports during my spare time.(不知道你喜欢做什么.I am now studying at xxx school.I am good at maths, but not so good at English. ( 你这里可以改成自己擅长和不擅长的学科)Hello, everyone, my name is xxxxx.I am from Hangzhou
swimming and basketball, we can do those together.I want to become a top chef in the future, as I like delicious food as well as cooking itself. (这个说你将来的梦想的.I am xx years old,你可以把唱歌和运动改成你喜欢的东西)So, if anyone likes sports, such as running。I like singing, drawing and doing some sports during my spare time.(不知道你喜欢做什么.I am now studying at xxx school.I am good at maths, but not so good at English. ( 你这里可以改成自己擅长和不擅长的学科)Hello, everyone, my name is xxxxx.I am from Hangzhou
too. My father often take me out to different interesting places. But I ‘m very short. Being the shortest girl in my class. I live happily, I feel shamed of it, though my teacher and classmates always say I will grow taller in the future to comfort me. Besides, and I always do well in study. So, when I go home, my parents also happy, I feel very happy in school. There are so many students play with me. I he long hair and a lovely face  I’m a middle student. How happy I am. And my mother usually cook delicious food for me
My name is XXX.I live in Hangzhou.I'm 12 years old.I like watching movies and reading books.My forate book is &Synopsis of Journey to the West&.
My name is Xiaobai. I am thirteen years old. I come from Hangzhou.I am very tall and thin. I like playing football and it's my fourite sport. I enjoy listening to music and reading books when I am free.There are three people in my family .They are my father, my mother and me. I he no brothers or sisters. I am a happy boy because my mother and my father love me very much and I love them ,too. We live in a happy family.
GuangZhou 。
嘻嘻! 随便写写,认真起来就写得很优美。
写的很好。 Nowadays,people in many big cities are compl...~~~
In an increasingly networked world , it is accurat...~~~
你可以上网查一下关于环保的英文作文,读后感的。结合一下就可以了~~~
Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJ...~~~
My friend Li Hua was born in a province in the sou...
你可能感兴趣的内容?扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
早中晚饭的介绍英语作文80个单词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I ate some eggs and pieces of bread as my breakfast.And when I ate bread I usually drink some water to make sure I won't be chocked.Food for lunch I usually choose some colourful to eat,by the way,I'm crazy for potato,I love it,even sometimes in my dream I was a potato too.For my evening I choose some refined food,like potato chips and potato sauce.I donot eat too much because it is not good for your health especially when you had to get a sleep.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一楼的写发了
那是l eat some不是-------------I ate some
照上三A那个类型写就行蓝
你才麻烦浪
扫描下载二维码待解决问题&
自我介绍的英语作文带翻译80个单词
2015年自我介绍的英语作文带翻译80个单词
更新时间: 12:29
哪位好心人帮我写一编中专生自我介绍的英语作文啊
帮忙翻译一下英语研究生复试的自我介绍
Respected teachers,moring! I'm Geng Jing,23 years old. And graduted from Xichang college. I was born in Yuexi that is also the hometown of Wenchang. There has wonderful scenery , it was said that Yuexi in March is the paradise in earth ,thousands square of cole make up of a splendid unique view.When I enterd the college, I have kept working so hard
我需要一片英语自我介绍作文,我打中文你们帮我翻译
法语翻译面试自我介绍
在“面试119”里面有很多法语翻译的自我介绍范文呢,都是面试成功的人写的,根据你的需要,稍作修改一下就行了,去看看吧。百度一下“面试119”
面试英语自我介绍,着急面试用,-请英语专业的大哥大姐给翻译成英文
1. Living in the apartment2. ... ... Far away from the3. The answer4. And living together ... ...5. A person living6. Dress is more casual7. To achieve8. ... ... The boss9. Has been ... ... the use of10. Agree with the views of a person11. Seemed the spirit, it seems wise12. Dressed very casual13. Large and crowded14. Won the right in the world15.
高分!中专生自我介绍英语范文
《Self introduction》Hello,everyone!My name is ××.I am very glad to stand here and introduce myself.I am 17.I study something about electron technology(电子技术).I am very interested in thing like this and i hope to be a worker about it.My dream is earning more
求帮忙翻译英文。《面试时自我介绍》《要读的》
I was born in Guizhou in September 12th, 1987 . In 2004,I studied at the Building materials and Technical School in Guiyang City,majoring in electrical automation. In June 2006, I was stongly recommended by my school in advance to work at TAIKOO in Xiamen. In June 2009,requested by my parents , I left Xiamen TAIKOO and returned back to my hometown
给这个面试自我介绍英文翻译
Good morning teachers , I feel very honoured to stand here today to enter the interview, and have the opportunity to learn from teachers , . I hope I can show me to you through the interview, I hope you remember that, my name is Liu Yan, 19-year-old. graduates from Hefei Fourth midlle-school . I like reading , listening to music, badminton, volleyb
哪位仁兄帮我翻译一下日文自我介绍
加5分吧,不过是机译的私は***と言って、山东省青岛人、今年の24?、家の中にお父さんがいて、お母さんとお?さん.以前は4つのプロジェクトにした(作った)ことがあって、别れは葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社webOA企业のオフィスオ?トメ?ションの管理のプラットフォ?ムで、Struts timeEntry??时间の规定量の管理システム、葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社の书类の管理システム 物流システムと.その中の葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社webOA企业のオフィスオ?トメ?ションの管理のプラットフォ?ムと葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社の书类の管理システムは葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社に使われる中で.物流システムは纯?な日本语の环境の开?のです.私の趣味はスポ?ツで、特にバ
请帮我把自我介绍翻译成英文,谢谢
First, I very happily see you, also hoped very much can arrive *** Corporation to work. My this year 26 years old, has already married, the graduation and the ** university, my specialty was the machine design. My hometown is the Inner Mongolian Chifeng, now lives in the Tianjin east of the river area. Until now I will have am near six year work ex
我来帮你...
Respected teachers,moring! I'm Geng Jing,23 years old....
什么水平...
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语好的进来 英语作文介绍自己八十个单词左右要复杂一点,带汉译,写得好的加分
wolf235rNc
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Good morning/afternoon/evening,my name is .It is really a great honor to have this opportunity/chance to introduce myself.I would like to answer whatever you may raise,and I hope I can make a good performance today.上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫…….今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸.我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题.我希望我今天能表现的非常出色.l am &years old,born in province/Beijing,northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china,and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education.我今年……岁,出生在……省/北京,它位于中国的东北/东南/西南……等部.我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生.My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/ 我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/网球/田径/游泳/跆拳道等运动训练专业.在我毕业以后,我将会获得学士学位.In the past 1/2/3 years,I spend most of my time on study.I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.在过去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的时间用在学习上.我已经通过了大学英语2/3/4/6级.而且,我已经从理论和实践二方面对运动训练专业的基础知识有了一个大致的了解.Besides,I have attended several sports meetings held in Beijing.I am also the volunteers of China Tennis Open,Chinese Badminton Masters…… .Through these I have a deeply understanding of my major—sports training.除此以外,我还参加了在北京举行的许多运动会.我还是中国网球公开赛,羽毛球大师赛……的志愿者.通过这些,我对运动训练专业有了一个更深刻的了解.I have lots of interest,such as singing,dancing,drawing and so on.我有很多兴趣爱好,如唱歌、跳舞、画画等.Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello everyone. My name is .... I am a student of Grade eight . I am an outgoing , lovely girl and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.I have a best friend, xiao hai. She is very int...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的单词 的文章

随机推荐