Not more是什么意思 意思

您要找的是不是:
要不是;若非
is not more
更多收起网络短语
In fact one framework is not more secure than another: If you use it correctly, you will be able to build secure apps with many frameworks.
事实上,一个框架并不比另一个安全。 对于大多数的框架来 说,如果你正确使用它,可以建立安全的应用。
The fact is that the virus is not more virulent—it causes the same symptoms and illness caused by the seasonal flu we typically experience each year.
事实是,这种病毒并非更具致命性----它所表现出的症状和引发的疾病与每年我们都会碰到的季节性流感情况一样。
These Incan buildings face severe damage if the number of visitors is not more carefully controlled.
VOA: special.
And the reason we won't talk any more about this Bohr model is because, of course, it's not correct.
它是不正确的,所以我们不会,在这上面。
One reason for this is it's cheaper not to pay people, but the other reason is more interesting.
这样做的其中一个原因很明显;,不用付钱,当然就能省点了,但另一个原因更有意思。
The real cure is not more laws and more fines but extensive deregulation and deep tax cutting.
It is not more money that we need, but more of what it can and cannot buy.
What really grows an economy is not more demand, but more supply (also explained in my book).
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请帮我区分下more than,no more than,not more 要意思,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
no more than .不过,仅仅例句:It will take no more than five days to read the book.不到五天,我就会把这本书读完.not more than .至多,不超过,不比 ...更 ...例句:A particle,such as an electron,a proton,or a neutron,having half-integral spin and obeying statistical rules requiring that not more than one in a set of identical particles may occupy a particular quantum state.费密子一种如电子、质子或中子等自旋为半整数的基本粒子,具有一种使得不可能有多于一个的粒子占有任何一个特殊的量子力学态的量子力学对称性It is not more than ten minutes' walk from the station.由车站走到这里最多十分钟的路程more than.超过,多于,不仅仅例句:She wishes to be treated as nothing more than a common girl.她希望被对待得只不过像一般的女孩子.We' he can't keep a job for more than six months.我们对他已经绝望了,他做什麽工作都不能超过半年.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
no more than 和not more than 的区别
no more than的意思是“只不过”,not more than的意思是“不多于”。试比较:There are no more than ten tickles left. 剩下不到十张票。 (有“票少”的含义)The experiment was done by not more th...
扫描下载二维码有问题 @ 爱问Powered
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
不雅词句或人身攻击
激进时政或意识形态话题
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
not more/so more/any more/no more的用法包括意思,区别.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
more 在初中英语教材中经常出现,其含义及用法颇为复杂,现将其常见用法归纳如下:   1. 作副词.常放在某些双音节或多音节形容词、副词前构成比较级.如:  This car is more expensive than that one.  2. 作形容词.单独作 many , much 的比较级,意为“更多……”,在句子中通常修饰复数名词或不可数名词,作定语.如:  She has more books than I.  He bought more milk than you.  注意:这种说法可以用 many , much 来表明“多得多”,即“ many more + 可数名词”或“ much more + 不可数名词”.如:  You have many more friends than he has.  3. 相当于形容词.用于“ two ( three…… ) / some / many / a few / a little / any / no…… more + 名词”结构中,意为“又、再、还”,表示数量有所增加.如:  She ate two more oranges.  Would you like some / a little more bread ?  4. 作名词.通常有两种意思和用法:  ( 1 )表示“更多或较多的数量”,在句中多作主语或宾语.如:  There is some milk in the cup. There is more in that one.  ( 2 )表示“额外的数量、另外的一些”,用在数词或 a few , some , any , a little 等之后.如:  Give me a little more.  I'd like to have some more.  注意: more 作名词使用时,实际上是因为 more 后面的名词很明显而省略了,所以这时人们常把它看作名词使用.  5. “ no more = not …… any more ”意为“不再”.如:Time lost will return no more. = Time lost won't return any more.  6. more and more 常用在名词前,意为“越来越多”.如果用在形容词、副词(双音节或多音节词)前时,也意为“越来越……”.如:  There are more and more buildings in our city.  The little girl is becoming more and more beautiful.  7. more than 相当于 over ,常放在数词前,意为“多于、超过”.如:  I have taught here for more than ( over ) ten years.  8. “ once more = once again ”表示“再一次”.如:  Once more / again, please.  9. more or less 相当于 about ,意为“或多或少,差不多,大约”.如:  — How far is your home from school ? 你家离学校有多远?   — It's 2 kilometres, more or less. 差不多两公里.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
断子绝孙 Duanzijuesun 不多 Not more 税收是指一国政府凭借本国的政治权力,依据相关法律,按照预定的标准,向处于本国税收管理范围之内的居民和居民组织强制无偿征收...
基于3个网页-
基于2个网页-
而不更多烹
不更多硬件设施
如果不话更多
决不占用时间
无法同意更多
而不增加更多
更多收起网络短语
In fact one framework is not more secure than another: If you use it correctly, you will be able to build secure apps with many frameworks.
事实上,一个框架并不比另一个安全。 对于大多数的框架来 说,如果你正确使用它,可以建立安全的应用。
What happens if a woman wants and initiates as much if not more sex than her partner?
如果一个女人“想要”的次数和她的伴侣持平,而不超过他,那会发生什么?
On one outing, one of those hawks dove not more than a foot above my head to pick up a mouse beneath a tree across from me.
在一次短程旅行中,有只鹰俯冲下来离我头顶不到一英尺,在我对面的一棵树下捕到一只老鼠。
These Incan buildings face severe damage if the number of visitors is not more carefully controlled.
VOA: special.
So you can hear, the triplet being inserted, so a triplet is simply insertion of three notes in the place of two, not more complicated than that.
大家听到,插入了三连音,三连音只是简单地,在原来两个音符的位置上换成三个音,没有更复杂的概念了
and how they give importance to that equally if not more than classes.
学校给课外活动和上课同样的重视。
They got more of the stuff that cost more, but not more of what they needed.
Did he gamble that the estate taxes would be less in the future, not more?
Government officials are not more capable than anyone else in anticipating or controlling the future.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 one more是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐