通常c语言二级选择题题的a,b c d 四个选项最多出现的是哪个选项

> 【答案带解析】阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最...
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项。It was a year ago that I met him. He was tired, in pain and made efforts to ________further. With a ________ smile, he wished me good luck and asked if I could help him with some money. He was disabled in both legs and was raising________
for an operation in another city. He said if he was________successfully, he could
a training helping him get a
________ . I was full of doubts as every day people made ________of others’ kindness like this to get money. I even asked him to show his
. Then I gave him remaining money he needed. After a few days, he ________
came at my doorstep asking for more money for ________ and lodging(住宿). This time I was more or less
that he was lying to me. I gave him some and said this was all I had.A year went by. One fine day I got a call from a(n)
_______number. Caller called out his name but I didn’t
him. Then he said the very disabled person whom I helped a year ago.Oh! Recognizing! I asked him how he was doing. He said, “Well, sir, with your kind help I am now able to stand on my legs without support. I was operated _______
. I am married to a beautiful lady and have a
job.”What he said next was
. He said he wanted to return my money so that I didn’t feel
_______ and continue to help people in need in the future. I didn’t know whether he read my facial expression the day I helped him but tears were running down my face. That day I
_______ that I would continue to help people when I saw a(n)
— small or big.
it’s a life –changing event of my life.1.A. climb
D. run2.A. big
B. different
C. strange
D. funny3.A. greeting
C. courage
D. money4.A. controlled
B. trained
D. operated5.A. receive
B. imagine
D. realize6.A. car
C. present
D. job7.A. trouble
D. chance8.A. eyes
D. hands9.A. seldom
D. never10.A. packing
B. parties
C. tickets
D. parking11.A. grateful
B. worried
D. pleased12.A. popular
B. unknown
C. unusual
D. special13.A. answer
B. recognize
C. mistake
D. believe14.A. gradually
B. entirely
C. successfully
D. frequently15.A. tiring
C. satisfying
D. boring16.A. exciting
C. interesting
D. encouraging17.A. cheated
C. forgotten
D. ignored18.A. forecast
B. explained
D. promised19.A. difficulty
C. opportunity
D. danger20.A. Necessarily
B. Hopefully
C. Luckily
D. Truly 
试题分析:本文讲的是我带着怀疑拿钱帮助一个双腿残疾的人,之后这个残疾人成功手术了并...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。Different people have different hobbies. But almost all people enjoy sports. Sports help to keep people healthy and happy, and to live longer._1.
They buy tickets or turn on their TVs to watch the games. Often they get very excited when their player or team wins.2.
Football, for example, has spread around the world. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many rivers. What fun it is to jump into a pool or lake, whether in China, Egypt or Italy!
Think how many lovers to skate or ski in Japan, Norway or Canada.Some sports or game go back thousands of years like running or jumping. Chinese wushu, for example, has a very long history. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. Neither one is a hundred years old yet.
Water-skiing is one of the newest in the family of sports.People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game together they often become good friends.
One learns to fight hard but fight fair, to win without pride and to lose with grace.A. And think of people in cold countries.B. Sports help to train a person’s character.C. Not a few people participate in different sports competitions themselves.D. Many people like to watch others play games.E. People aren’t inventing new sports or games.F. Some sports are so interesting that people everywhere take part in them.G. People are inventing new sports or games all the time. 
It is never too late to try to make your dreams come true. This could be Mary Moe’s motto—the expression that best presents her spirit. Mary Moe has done a lot during the past 91 years. For much of that time, she wanted to fly, but never had the chance—until now. She recently achieved her life-long dream.Mary just learned how to fly an airplane, a dream she has had since she was a little girl. Growing up, she was inspired by two American pilots: Charles Lindburgh Amelia Earhart. They became her inspiration. Lindbugh made the solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1927. Five years later, Earhart became the first woman to make the flight. But Mary Moe could not find time to make her dream come true. At age 34, she was just too busy—busy fighting cancer. She was also busy with her job in advertising and busy raising her family.There was simply no time to think about flying a plane. And it was difficult for her to drive to the airport. Lessons were costly. Everything seemed to be working against Mary.“I had actually gone out to that airport in the 1980s to see about flying lessons and it was such a long drive out and expensive and I thought, ‘No, I have to put this back burner for a while.’” So her dream had to wait. She kept it on the back burner. Then, at age 91, her wish finally came true.Ms Moe learned about Wish of a lifetime. Wish of a Lifetime is a non-profit organization whose goal is to change the way our society thinks about aging and older adults.Sally Webster works for the group. Wish of Lifetime helps older people, senior citizens, enjoy a dream. It also sends the message that it is never too late for a dream. So they really try to look for those stories that are inspiring and can show people that older Americans can achieve things just like younger Americans can.1. In her thirties, Mary Moe must have ___________A. lived a smooth life
B. been unemployedC. spent a hard time
D. learned how to fly2.The underlined part is closest in meaning to “_____________”A. set this down
B. put this offC. cut this off
D. give this away3.Wish of Lifetime is set up in order to_____________.A. change people’s thought about the oldB. improve people’s lifeC. raise money for the oldD. help the old live on themselves 
Wisconsin Historical Museum30 N. Carroll Street on Madison’s Capitol SquareDiscover Wisconsin’s history and culture on four floors of exhibits. Open for public programs. Admission is free.Open Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00—4:00 pm.(608)264—6555 www. Wisconsinhistory. org/museumSwiss Historical Village612 Seventh Ave. New GlarusThe Swiss Historical Village offers a delightful look at pioneer life in America’s heartland. 14 buildings in the village give a full picture of everyday life in the nineteenth-century Midwest.Tue.—Fri. May 1st— October31st, 10:00 am— 4:00 pm. Admission is $20.(608)527—2317 www. swisshistoricalvillage. comArtisan Gallery & Creamery Café6858 Paoli Rd, WIOne of the largest collections of fine arts and crafts in Wisconsin. Over 5,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space in a historic creamery(干酪制造厂). While visiting enjoy a wonderfully prepared lunch at our café overlooking the Sugar River. Just minutes from Madison!Gallery open Tue.—Sun. , 10:00am—5:00 pm.Café open Wed.—Sat. , 11;00 am—3:00 pmSun. brunch with wine, 10:00 am—3:00 pm.(608) 845—6600 www. artisangal. ComChristopher Columbus Museum239 Whitney St. , ColumbusWorld-class exhibit—2,000 quality souvenirs marking Chicago’s 1893 World Columbian Exhibition. Tour buses are always welcome.Open daily, 8:15 am—4:00 pm(920)623—1992 www. columbusantiquemall. Com1.Which of the following is on Capitol Square?A. Artisan Gallery & Creamery Café B. Christopher Columbus MuseumC. Wisconsin Historical MuseumD. Swiss Historical Village2.Where can you go for a visit on Monday?A. Artisan Gallery & Creamery CaféB. Christopher Columbus MuseumC. Wisconsin Historical MuseumD. Swiss Historical Village3.Where can visitors have lunch?A. Artisan Gallery & Creamery CaféB. Christopher Columbus MuseumC. Wisconsin Historical MuseumD. Swiss Historical Village4.We learn from the text that____________.A. Swiss Historical Village is open for half a year.B. Christopher Columbus Museum overlooks a riverC. tickets are needed for Wisconsin Historical MuseumD. Artisan Gallery & Creamery Café are open daily for four hours 
A student is given three toys by his teacher and is asked to find out the differences. All the three toys seem to be the same in shape, size and material. After careful observation, the student finds out holes in the toys. The first toy has holes in the ears. The second toy has holes in one ear and the mouth. And the third toy has only one hole in one ear.Then the student puts a needle in the ear hole of the first toy. The needle comes out from the other ear. When the needle is put in the second toy’s ear it comes out of the mouth. And when the needle is put in the third toy’s ear, it does not come out.The first toy means those people around you who make you think that they are listening to you and caring for you. But they just pretend to do so. After listening, as the needle comes out from the other ear, the things you said to them are gone. So be careful while you are speaking to this type of person around you, who does not care for you. The second toy means those people who listen to you and make you think that they care for you. But as the needle comes out from its mouth, these people will use your things and the words you tell them against you by telling them to others for their own purpose.For the third toy, the needle does not come out from it. These kinds of people will keep the trust you have in them. They are the ones you can depend on.1.What does the difference between the three toys lie in?A. Holes
C. Material
D. Shape2. Which toy means the people you can trust?A. The toy has holes in one ear and the mouthB. The toy has no hole in ears or mouth.C. The toy has one hole in one ear.D. The toy has holes in two ears.3.According to the passage, what should you do to win others’ trust?A. Share your things with others B. Be willing to listenC. Pretend to care D. Keep the secret4.What is the best title of the passage?A. Toys and people
B. Toys and needlesC. The choice of toys
D. Toys and secrets 
Linda and Lucy were best friends. They graduated from high school and went to the same college for further studies.After some days Linda found that her friend was behaving strangely. She would remain quiet, sleep too much and turn wild, very often. At first, Linda thought it was just because of the problems she had met in her studies. However, Lucy became even stranger over time. Finally, Linda couldn’t take it any longer and asked Lucy about her strange behavior. Lucy broke into tears and said that she was going around with a boy, who was taking drugs and forcing her to take them, too.Linda was shocked by her story. She then advised her friend to leave the boy. She reminded Lucy of her dreams of becoming a successful doctor and encouraged her to set an example for others. She also reminded her of how her parents would feel if they found out what their daughter was up to. Through her efforts, Lucy was finally able to leave the boy and drugs. During this time, her friend always stood by her.Finally, the two friends graduated and their friendship grew stronger. They both became successful doctors, but never let each other down by getting into bad habits. They lived happily as close friends.From the story we can know that true friends are those who encourage you to become the best you can ever be. They believe in you and will never leave you.1.The following are Lucy’s strange behaviors EXCEPT______________.A. turning wild
B. being quietC. sleeping too much
D. being friendly2. What problem did Lucy meet?A. She lost her best friendB. She was ill at that timeC. She dated a troublesome boyD. She fell behind others in study3.What course did Linda and Lucy mainly study in college?A. Medicine
B. Science
D. Art4.The writer tries to tell us__________.A. how we can give up drugsB. how we can overcome difficultyC. how we should help othersD. what a true friend is 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
马拉多纳是混世球王.&d.学习蛙泳.&6.在下列有关表象的实验中,哪个实验揭示了人对于表象可能会作有组织的分割_______。&a.里德等人的实验.&b.布鲁克斯等人的实验&...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
一、 选择题(从A、B、C、D四个选项中挑出一个你认为正确的答案) 1.在 ...
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& “阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.5%
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many parents expect their children to be perfect. By giving up this myth (神话,不可能的事), we may gain something better—the good childhood. Tameka Watkins, &&&&36__, seems to have a natural skill for&&&&37&&&&. She sits with her ten-year-old &&&&38&&&& Cornelious—nicknamed C.D.— each night as he sets about doing his homework, but she doesn’t do it for him. &&&&39&&&& he tells her what he is learning, she listens with&&&&40_&&&&. An investigation of the National Assessment of Educational Progress found that students like C.D. who &&&&41_&&&& their studies at home have &&&&42&&&& average reading scores. The opportunity to talk about and to reflect on (思考) what he knows will &&&&43__ this honor student well through his school years. While C.D. helps his mother clear the table, they talk about what’s on his&&&&44__. Sometimes it’s his dream of being a police officer. Tameka encourages her son’s “what if” thinking, asks about his idea for the &&&&45&&&&, and ties it to his current (当前的) achievements. “You know, the police &&&&46__solve problems,”& she might tell him, “just like you did in &&&&47__.” And when he visits his mom, who works as an exercise technician, his mother’s liking for her job&&&&48_&&&&an example of satisfaction in a self-chosen task. Takema is&&&&49__ Robert Brooks call “a charismatic (有魅力的) &&&&50__”, one who helps the child learn about himself. “Children gather &&&&51_&&&& strength and a resilient (适应能力强的) mind from this loving notice,” he says. Not overpraised, not &&&&52&&&& , not constantly rescued—&&&&53_&&&&listened to, understood, and supported, C.D. is &&&&54&&&& the best possible gift of childhood from his &&&&55&&&&. It is the chance to be himself.【小题1】A.that isB.in other wordsC.for example D.such as【小题2】A.parentingB.workingC.teachingD.exercising【小题3】A.daughterB.sonC.studentD.granddaughter【小题4】A.Whether B.UnlessC.ThoughD.When【小题5】A.doubtB.satisfactionC.interestD.surprise【小题6】A.analyzeB.discussC.likeD.write【小题7】A.higherB.lower C.lessD.fewer【小题8】A.benefitB.makeC.do D.trust【小题9】A.study B.brainC.mindD.thought【小题10】A.homeworkB.teacherC.futureD.family【小题11】A.canB.mightC.shallD.have to【小题12】A.your playB.science classC.language classD.the room【小题13】A.takesB.makesC.setsD.gets【小题14】A.whatB.that C.whichD.who【小题15】A.teacherB.technicianC.adultD.friend【小题16】A.inner B.outsideC.strongD.full【小题17】A.overworked B.overweightedC.oversleptD.overprotected【小题18】A.nor B.butC.andD.also【小题19】A.receivingB.refusingC.givingD.buying【小题20】A.class B.schoolC.societyD.momC&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-百色祈福高中高二下学期第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many parents expect their children to be perfec...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【解题导语】:“望子成龙,望女成凤”,每位父母都希望自己的子女完美,而在通往“完美”的路上,家长也可以发挥很大的作用。本文讲述了一位母亲用一中另类的方式助儿子走向成功。【小题1】C根据上文和该句句意知,此处是拿Tameka Watkins“举例”;that is”那就是说”;in other words”换句话说”;such as”例如”,但一般位于所举例子的前面,并且一般用于多个例子的举例。【小题2】A由本段第一句的parents可知,此处应填parenting“养育”。【小题3】B 由下文的he 及上文的parents 知,此处是填son “儿子”【小题4】D 由上文中Tameka Watkins晚上陪同儿子学习可知,当儿子晚上告诉她白天的学习内容时,她听得很感兴趣。【小题5】C interest “兴趣”;satisfaction“满意”;surprise“惊奇”;只有妈妈有兴趣听,儿子才会受到鼓励。【小题6】B全国教育发展评估协会的一项调查表明:像C.D. 那样在家里能够discuss“探讨”学习的学生的平均阅读分数要更高。【小题7】A 【小题8】A由本文的大意知,作者此处是在赞扬这种方式能够很好地受益于优秀的学生。【小题9】C on one’s mind为固定搭配,表示某人现在正在想的。【小题10】C此处妈妈是在结合当前的实际情况,询问儿子对将来的打算。【小题11】D警察是不得不解决问题,解决问题是他们的职责所在。【小题12】B由下文的exercise technician知只有B符合选项。【小题13】C set an example 为固定搭配“树立榜样”【小题14】A此处为what 引导的表语从句,作从句中的宾语。【小题15】C Tameka是一位母亲,是“成年人”。【小题16】A孩子们能够在这种充满爱的关注下聚集 inner strength“内在的力量”。【小题17】D overprotected 过分地保护,与overpraised形成对应。【小题18】B 此处表示转折。【小题19】A 儿子C.D.正在接受童年的最好礼物receiving。【小题20】D由全文知Tameka是他的妈妈。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many parents expect their children to be p...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many parents expect their children to be perfect. By giving up this myth (神话,不可能的事), we may gain something better—the good childhood. Tameka Watkins, ____36__, seems to have a natural skill for____37____. She sits with her ten-year-old ____38____ Cornelious—nicknamed C.D.— each night as he sets about doing his homework, but she doesn’t do it for him. ____39____ he tells her what he is learning, she listens with____40_____. An investigation of the National Assessment of Educational Progress found that students like C.D. who ____41_____ their studies at home have ____42____ average reading scores. The opportunity to talk about and to reflect on (思考) what he knows will ____43__ this honor student well through his school years. While C.D. helps his mother clear the table, they talk about what’s on his____44__. Sometimes it’s his dream of being a police officer. Tameka encourages her son’s “what if” thinking, asks about his idea for the ____45____, and ties it to his current (当前的) achievements. “You know, the police ____46__solve problems,” she might tell him, “just like you did in ____47__.” And when he visits his mom, who works as an exercise technician, his mother’s liking for her job____48_____an example of satisfaction in a self-chosen task. Takema is____49__ Robert Brooks call “a charismatic (有魅力的) ____50__”, one who helps the child learn about himself. “Children gather ____51_____ strength and a resilient (适应能力强的) mind from this loving notice,” he says. Not overpraised, not ____52____ , not constantly rescued—____53_____listened to, understood, and supported, C.D. is ____54____ the best possible gift of childhood from his ____55____. It is the chance to be himself.【小题1】A.that isB.in other wordsC.for example D.such as【小题2】A.parentingB.workingC.teachingD.exercising【小题3】A.daughterB.sonC.studentD.granddaughter【小题4】A.Whether B.UnlessC.ThoughD.When【小题5】A.doubtB.satisfactionC.interestD.surprise【小题6】A.analyzeB.discussC.likeD.write【小题7】A.higherB.lower C.lessD.fewer【小题8】A.benefitB.makeC.do D.trust【小题9】A.study B.brainC.mindD.thought【小题10】A.homeworkB.teacherC.futureD.family【小题11】A.canB.mightC.shallD.have to【小题12】A.your playB.science classC.language classD.the room【小题13】A.takesB.makesC.setsD.gets【小题14】A.whatB.that C.whichD.who【小题15】A.teacherB.technicianC.adultD.friend【小题16】A.inner B.outsideC.strongD.full【小题17】A.overworked B.overweightedC.oversleptD.overprotected【小题18】A.nor B.butC.andD.also【小题19】A.receivingB.refusingC.givingD.buying【小题20】A.class B.schoolC.societyD.mom”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Many parents expect their children to be perfect. By giving up this myth (神话,不可能的事), we may gain something better—the good childhood. Tameka Watkins, ____36__, seems to have a natural skill for____37____. She sits with her ten-year-old ____38____ Cornelious—nicknamed C.D.— each night as he sets about doing his homework, but she doesn’t do it for him. ____39____ he tells her what he is learning, she listens with____40_____. An investigation of the National Assessment of Educational Progress found that students like C.D. who ____41_____ their studies at home have ____42____ average reading scores. The opportunity to talk about and to reflect on (思考) what he knows will ____43__ this honor student well through his school years. While C.D. helps his mother clear the table, they talk about what’s on his____44__. Sometimes it’s his dream of being a police officer. Tameka encourages her son’s “what if” thinking, asks about his idea for the ____45____, and ties it to his current (当前的) achievements. “You know, the police ____46__solve problems,” she might tell him, “just like you did in ____47__.” And when he visits his mom, who works as an exercise technician, his mother’s liking for her job____48_____an example of satisfaction in a self-chosen task. Takema is____49__ Robert Brooks call “a charismatic (有魅力的) ____50__”, one who helps the child learn about himself. “Children gather ____51_____ strength and a resilient (适应能力强的) mind from this loving notice,” he says. Not overpraised, not ____52____ , not constantly rescued—____53_____listened to, understood, and supported, C.D. is ____54____ the best possible gift of childhood from his ____55____. It is the chance to be himself.【小题1】A.that isB.in other wordsC.for example D.such as【小题2】A.parentingB.workingC.teachingD.exercising【小题3】A.daughterB.sonC.studentD.granddaughter【小题4】A.Whether B.UnlessC.ThoughD.When【小题5】A.doubtB.satisfactionC.interestD.surprise【小题6】A.analyzeB.discussC.likeD.write【小题7】A.higherB.lower C.lessD.fewer【小题8】A.benefitB.makeC.do D.trust【小题9】A.study B.brainC.mindD.thought【小题10】A.homeworkB.teacherC.futureD.family【小题11】A.canB.mightC.shallD.have to【小题12】A.your playB.science classC.language classD.the room【小题13】A.takesB.makesC.setsD.gets【小题14】A.whatB.that C.whichD.who【小题15】A.teacherB.technicianC.adultD.friend【小题16】A.inner B.outsideC.strongD.full【小题17】A.overworked B.overweightedC.oversleptD.overprotected【小题18】A.nor B.butC.andD.also【小题19】A.receivingB.refusingC.givingD.buying【小题20】A.class B.schoolC.societyD.mom”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 c 笔试选择题 的文章

随机推荐