在法汉-汉法词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《法语助手》授权一个
添加笔记:
<div id="correct" title="在法汉-汉法词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《法语助手》授权一个">有奖纠错
n. m 比利时法语特有的词和表达方式
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
赞助商链接
欧洲最具活力的中文社区.最大的关于法国的中文网络平台
法语爱好者的家园 留学与考试的助手 提供各种法语相关的信息与服务email is the cheapest way to communicate 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待...
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
email is the cheapest way to communicate
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a一个有趣的地方 An interesting place & aIrrigation status:
The following status is indicated: 灌溉状态: 以下状态被表明: & a经过长谈,我向妈妈道歉,并承诺集中精力学习 After the long talk, I apologize to mother, and pledges the centralism energy study & a罗尼每天都乘公共汽车去工作吗? Luo Ni rides the bus to work every day? & aWe should do something as possible as we can . 我们应该做一样可能的事,象我们能。 & a由很多房间组成 Is composed by very many rooms & a有两个苹果一个给你另一个给Tom Some two apple another gives Tom for you & a姐姐在看电视 La más vieja hermana está mirando la televisión & a闭永仟 Will shut forever thousand & a此次活动有利于体验田园生活欢迎住户踊跃参加 正在翻译,请等待...
& a种植? Planter? & a不同的原材料,准备的时间不一样 The different raw material, the preparation time is dissimilar & apwr ovl pwr ovl & aruetof ruetof & a5天内 正在翻译,请等待... & aZhangjiajie is our national forest park. When my parents told my Qing period when we want to go there, I would travel to be impatient wanted to go there view of the scenery. We originally intended to fly, but because of the high costs we had changed his mind, on a train. Came to foot, looking at the long stone stairs a
& a如果存在门以及安全罩式开关,需放置在醒目的位置 If has the gate as well as the safety screen type switch, must lay aside in the striking position & aSome were with their parents, and some were with their classmates. We took “Shenzhou Spaceship” to the “moon”. What fun! We were all very happy. 一些是以他们的父母,并且一些是以他们的同学。 我们采取了“Shenzhou太空飞船”对“月亮”。 什么乐趣! 我们是非常愉快的全部。 & a在深圳买个房子 Buys a house in Shenzhen & aThere arent manywil pandas in The world 正在翻译,请等待...
& arose damascena jojoba oil rose bulgarian absolute 正在翻译,请等待...
& aForensic accounting 法庭会计 & a3. 国家技术监督局发布危险货物品名表 3. Country Engineering supervision Bureau issue hazardous goods commodity name table & a日常生活中的心理学效应 In daily life psychology effect & aProfane 亵渎 & a所以我要离开这里了 Therefore I had to leave here & a在河边玩是危险的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCascade windows 小瀑布窗口 & a三毛,原名陈平 三毛,原名陈平 & arose damascena absolute-3% in jojoba oil 玫瑰色damascena绝对3%在加州希蒙得木油 & a提前上交 Delivers ahead of time & a很高兴在这里发表自己的观点 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他们向我表示感谢 They express thanks to me & afunctional tube gage size is inconsistent, needs nexteer confirmation. 功能管测量仪大小是不一致的,需要nexteer确认。 & aSinging voice singing the dumb, always sing less than want that treble。Graciousness, this time is really you are not right, lets me fall in love 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait's no use doing sth 这是没有做sth的用 & a让我对数学的精妙感到赞叹 Let me to mathematics feel exquisitely acclaims & a我将会把自己的事做好,经济方面的差距并不会成为我适应生活的阻碍。 I will be able to complete own matter, the economical aspect disparity will not be able to become me to adapt the life hindrance. & a并且他吟诵了一首诗 And he recited a poem & aTABLE 1 TYPOGRAPHICAL CONVENTIONS 正在翻译,请等待...
& a杨圣 Yang Jian saint & ahoney pack 蜂蜜组装 & a你不需要为这点小事而烦恼 But you do not need to be this minor matter the worry & a具备较强的听、说、读、写、译等能力 正在翻译,请等待...
& a爱上你 我从未后悔 Falls in love with your me never to regret & aSoulcord Soulcord & amodelling SPIF 塑造SPIF & a洽谈中 In discussion & aprevent from doing sth 防止做sth & a'PMDA'的纯度达到“99.8%”以上 The 'PMDA'DI purity achieves “99.8%” above & a中意生活广场,大礼送不停 The pleasing life square, the big ritual delivers does not stop & aSesame Green Bean Cake 芝麻青豆蛋糕 & a我毕业于宣城职业技术学院 I graduate from the Hsuancheng professional technology institute & asystematic empirical investigation 系统的经验主义的调查 & a感受创意 Feeling creativity & a这位美术爱好者凝视片刻,灵感的火花照亮心窗,他立刻打开速写本,捏着炭精笔,勾勒这棵龙柏的体态轮廓,准备回宿舍精心画一幅漫画,连画名都想好了,就叫做《一株龙柏的控诉》 This fine arts amateur stares at the moment, the inspiration spark illuminates the heart window, he turns on the fast comp book immediately, is pinching the charcoal pen, outlines this Long Bai the carriage outline, prepares a dormitory careful picture cartoon, including draws the famous metropolis
& aemail is the cheapest way to communicate 正在翻译,请等待...如果有一天我离开拉这个世界,你还会记得我吗? 的翻译是:If someday I leave this world, will you still remember me? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
如果有一天我离开拉这个世界,你还会记得我吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
If one day I pull out this world, you will remember me?
If I leave and draw this world one day, will you still remember me?
If someday I leave this world, will you still remember me?
正在翻译,请等待...
If one day me to leave pulls this world, you also can remember me?
相关内容&aThe demands of competitivity and profitability faced by enterprise 企业和有利面对的要求竞争 & ain regulations for child 在章程为孩子 & ait is at 8 它在8 & aspeed health 正在翻译,请等待... & aSet color comection for 设置颜色comection为 & a你还要等两天 You also must wait two days & a网上学习啊 On the net studies & aWhat do you think至死不逾”S things 什么您认为至死不逾” S事 & a这周仍然上两节课 This week on still two classes & aprimordiale
yeux 至高无上的眼睛 & a确认收到你的来信 The confirmation receives your incoming letter & a新年计划 New year plans & a至于您于6月10日到上海进行商务考察,我们已经为您在上海的行程做好了安排 正在翻译,请等待... & aAMBARLI The EMX route does not go to AMBARLI & akdedit kdedit & a这是一个特殊的群体 This is special community & a在纽约工作 Works in New York & a全校师生下午4:00看电影。下午的课改在1:30开始。 正在翻译,请等待... & aALICE的食谱是健康的吗 The ALICE recipes are healthy & aloo good 厕所好 & ai have read your articles and i expected to meet an older man 我读了您的文章,并且我准备遇见一个更老的人 & aHeilongjiang Tianqi culture development co. , ltd. 黑龙江Tianqi文化发展co。 有限公司。 & ayoDeserve 该当 & asourcing clean power 源头干净的力量 & a当今下热点话题 正在翻译,请等待... & apenelties penelties & a衰弱 Feeble & a本文我们先后计算了W(0,1) 型李代数的两种不同中心扩张的自同构,使得这类李代数的结构更加完善. This article we have successively calculated the automorphism which the W(0,1) lie algebra two kind of different centers expand, causes this kind of lie algebra the structure to be more perfect. & a该产品的可持续性体现在本节电系统的成本较低,可广泛生产并推广,并且该系统是基于已经被广泛使用的考勤机而开发研制的 This product sustainable manifests in this electricity saving system cost is low, but widely produces and promotes, and this system was based on the checking attendance machine which widely used is already developed the development & a我第一次接触英语 My first contact English & aEntries end 词条末端 & a我快变成冰 I turn the ice quickly & asimufact 9.0 this license file does not contain any license simufact 9.0这个执照文件不包含任何执照 & a2ruetof 2ruetof & a英伦优雅住区 England London lives the area gracefully & a0549091
RM-272 3500c EURO-C FR, Latin, pink
& a欧式风情住区 The western-style character and style lives the area & ait must be the police of the United States to support free people who are resisting attempted subjugations by armed minorities or by outside pressure 它必须是支持抵抗试图的征服由武装的少数或由外部压力的自由的人民的美国的警察 & a就像中奖短信 正在翻译,请等待... & aかけがえない日々も 后悔も痛みも
& adont reply to my text 不要回复我的文本 & aPlease provide missing document ASAP. Thanks. 尽快请提供缺掉文件。 谢谢。 & aI can open the pdf files now I can open the pdf files now & a每次看见你上线,我心理很纠结 Each time sees you to make something a matter of political line, my psychology intertwines very much & aYou, disappear from my world. 您,从我的世界消失。 & a学校将采取严厉措施制止学生吸毒。 The school will take the severe measure to stop the student to take drugs. & a开启苍溪新门户 Opens the Cangxi new gateway & a普济岛 Aid to all island & a收纳盒 Info clerk box & a它提醒我们应该珍惜现在所拥有的 It reminds us to be supposed to treasure the present to have & aguilin is a beautiful landscape and culture heritage to many features of the landscape as the main cities and historical and cultural city tour, especially the landforms. 桂林是一份美好的风景和文化遗产对风景的许多特点作为主要城市和历史和文化城市游览,特别是地形。 & a始终勤奋刻苦地学习天文地理、军事谋略,研究治国安邦之道,期望能有一天为国家施展才华。 Diligently assiduously studies the astronomical geography, the military strategy throughout, the research governing brings peace and orders to the nation the road, expected can one day to display the talent for the country. & a当人们听到一声巨响时,都惊恐地看着对方 When the people hear a bang, all panic-stricken looks at opposite party & a当水降到零度,就会变成冰。 When the fall of water arrives the zero degree, can turn the ice. & aB超检查室 B ultra inspection room & a如果有一天我离开拉这个世界,你还会记得我吗? If one day me to leave pulls this world, you also can remember me? &当前位置: &
rue中文是什么意思
音标:[ ru: ]&&发音:&&
中文翻译n.〔古语〕悲叹;悔恨;后悔。vt.,vi.悲叹;后悔,懊悔,悔恨。 You shall rue it. 你要后悔的。 rue the loss of opportunities 后悔失掉机会。n.【植物;植物学】芸香。&&&&亚田南路&&&&非洲芸香&&&&贝尔沙斯街&&&&科尔贝路&&&&芸香&&&&高乃依路&&&&黄唐松草&&&&茄勒路&&&&芸香&&&&n. 【植物;植物学】 1.美洲灰叶 (Tephrosia virginiana)。 2.山羊豆 (Galega officinalis)。 &&&&马约尔大街&&&&格勒内勒街&&&&安纳金路&&&&法界西马路&&&&马德穆瓦泽尔街&&&&麦尼尼路&&&&麦底安路&&&&【植物;植物学】唐松草属植物。 &&&&孟斗班路&&&&芸香油&&&&乌迪诺街&&&&吉祥街&&&&贸易部副部长潘世睿&&&&冬芸香&&&&后悔而取消交易&&&&鲁祖塔克
例句与用法If she did not obey her she would rue it .她不听话,会后悔的。You're going to rue this the longest day that you live .你要终身悔恨不尽呢。I alighted at the hotel de madrid, in the rue de tournon .我是在导农街的马德里饭店下榻的。You may commit in a moment what you may rue for years--what life cannot cancel .一失足成千古恨--永生永世也抹不掉。Ready . - cafe de canotier on rue moustier好了-在修道院路上的划船爱好者咖啡馆At eleven o clock , i made my way to the rue d antin十一点钟,我来到了昂坦街。 - ready . - cafe de canotier on rue moustier-好了-在修道院路上的划船爱好者咖啡馆She lives at 34 rue temple , geneva , switzerland她住在瑞士日内瓦唐普尔大街34号。 They said they ' re being held at rue l ' or . where ' s that他们说档案放在鲁洛那是哪里? Lord wilmore resided in rue fontaine - saint - george威玛勋爵住在圣乔琪街。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释(French) a street or road in Francesadness associated with some wrong done or "he drank to drown his sorrows"; "he wrote a note expressing his regret"; "to his rue, the error cost him the game"同义词:, , , leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivyEuropean strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter- an irritant similar to poison ivy同义词:, ,
be contrite about同义词:, ,
相邻词汇热门词汇
rue的中文翻译,rue是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译rue,rue的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedrue基本解释
vt.对…感到后悔n.&古&悲叹,悔恨;[植]芸香vi.感到后悔
第三人称单数rues过去式rued过去分词rued现在分词ruing易混淆的单词RueRUE
rue的用法和例句
Rue the day you went for a new hairstyle ?
换一个新发型结果一整天感到后悔?
Hamburg 's naked art students may rue their victory .
汉堡的裸露艺术生可能会为他们的胜利后悔。
The euro zone in particular may rue the swiss move .
欧元区可能会特别后悔瑞士的行动。
Each was asked to describe , in detail , one decision they came to rue .
每个人都被要求详细的描述他们最后悔做的一个决定。
Libyans would grow to rue the day gaddafi took over .
利比亚人会为选择卡扎菲而后悔不已。
rue相邻词汇
英文热门查询
中文热门查询

我要回帖

更多关于 美国的rue morgue系列 的文章

随机推荐