按赞同数排序
不知道你要看什么,如果各个景点拍一下照,其实不贵,例如厦门你可以坐公交车到厦门大学、南普陀、环岛路、轮渡码头、中山路只要一元就好了
这得看您去哪儿了?玩几个景点,价格都不一样的。
看你去哪里了,价格不一
那就看你想去哪里的一日游了,便宜的100多,贵的300哦!
问题太宽泛,各地物价不同,淡旺季不同,个人花费水平不同。
不知道,,,,,,,,,,,
因人因地因景点不同,价格差别很大,百元以上几千元不等。
你要预算费用吗?一般住宿200,门票和交通200,食物100,平均500元就可以玩,但还要看你本人离景点的距离,还要看你是否跟团,自由行的话建议你至少预算每人每天500元。
一日游尽量选择乘公共交通工具能到的地方&&去掉门票&也没什么费用了
广州附近有很多好玩的地方,在携程网可以查到,性价比也不错。
主要看门票,不要门票的话就很便宜啦
你要去哪个地方一日游,还有吃有什么要求!10元都可以一天游,要具体看你个人标准!
这个要征对地方的,一日游你们当地过隔壁的城市是可以的
下载携程等旅游平台软件,上边有很多一日游总有一款适合您。
要看你去哪里了,你可以先看看去哪里,然后算一下门票、吃饭、车费。
看去哪吧,大城市很多有99元一天的路线
看地区、成团人数和交通工具的选择如果是定制的,1500左右大团的话,杭州一日游就100上下
按全部费用平均一天一千算,时间长的话,费用低些。
300完美,各个地方都可以的
几百到一千不等吧。。。。。看几个人,去那里玩了。
上海莘马泰一日游坐地铁和公交加上餐费100元也足够了😄
你可能想知道
最受欢迎区域:
很多游友选择住在附近303家酒店
其他住宿区域:
【城市串游】华东三市加乌镇4日游
此行去了:
特价门票?30
特价门票?80
特价门票?145
杭州Hangzhou
特价门票?7
北京Beijing
特价门票?20
上海Shanghai
台北、上海、重庆等地专家
上海、曼谷、长滩岛等地专家
请问国内一日游多少M0ney?
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
上海旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的上海自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量上海旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多上海旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 中国旅游攻略导航:上海移动端旅游快速入口:
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 我们从四个月起就教BB认物了,现在他已经学会很多物件了,例如问他“爸爸妈妈的相片”,他就会望向墙上我俩的婚纱照,问他“电话在哪里”,他就向电话伸出手去,而这都要归功于大家平常的努力。每次逛花园时,我们都会不厌其烦地将景物的名称告诉BB;在家里,也会讲给他听这是什么、那是什么物件。刚开始的时候,效果如何是不得而知的,既不知道他有没有去学,也不清楚他学得怎样。但后来总是有很多惊喜,我们会无意间发现BB其实已经是学懂了。
有一次,我将BB抱在大腿上,他正在嚎啕大哭。我不经意间问了一句,“BB,老鼠姐姐在哪里呀?”,结果他的哭声一下子停了下来,不由自主地、泪眼迷朦地看向贴在窗子上的老鼠年画,静静地看了一会儿,然后他意识到了自己是在哭着的,就又接着哭下去了。。。
以前我带他去花园玩,都是直接将小草、小花和树叶等指给他看,然后念出它们的名字。后来有一次,我问BB,“小草在哪里?”,他立刻低下头去看小草,再问“树叶在哪里”,他又抬起头来望向树上的叶子。我不禁惊喜万分,为了确认BB真的学会了,就反复地问了好多次,害得BB不停地低头抬头,哈哈,估计累得他够呛吧。。。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。--&|&------------------------------------------------ redditor for 3 yearsdaily reddit gold goal58%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal89%sorted by: newUnfortunately, I haven't found a single place in SA that sells bottles or cans. The closest is the Buc-ee's in Luling.
It's at carry on formerly known as big' s (151 & potranco). Fountain drink only though!
The only places I know of that sell Mr. Pibb (technically Pibb Xtra now) are chipotle, Alamo drafthouse, and carry on gas station on potranco. Native texan, but I love Pibb!
Sweet! Thanks!
How do you buy from this guy? Couldn't find any links on the kicks I wanted.
131415 ()loading...Could you point me to the cool colored lines background?
This has been happening to me as well. Kind of annoying.
San Antonio resident here. LA's jersey is on sale as well at my local champs/sporting good stores, and its only his jerseys in the sale section. Thought it was pretty odd.
How does one do that?
How do I purchase a pair of these?
232425Other ()loading...012 ()loading...{
&name&: &Pinky&,
&primary_color&: &#ffe4ff&,
&accent_color&: &#ffe4ff&,
&highlight_color&: &#e91e63&,
&primary_text_color&: &#000000&,
&secondary_text_color&: &#8d8d8d&,
&window_color&: &#ffffff&,
&content_color&: &#ffe4ff&,
&auto_subreddit_themes&: false
inb4 some website steals 's post and takes credit for it
Received my 3rd replacement Pixel in the mail today, and like the person from last week, my package had little to no protection inside the box.
171819 ()loading...Took EP15X3S11TANFVPBDPWS0NY. Thanks!
My second RMA device is experiencing this issue. It's a real pain in the ass.
What do you mean? How so?
It has to be this specific model. 7.1.1 is hogwash. Before the update my original phone was damn near perfect. I was so livid on the phone earlier. I demanded some sort of compensation for this giant hassle. I basically have a $800 ipod touch, but I can't even use with headphones or bluetooth. So really it's just a $800 reddit machine.
It's really shitty for everyone. I agree, it seems there are some users in this sub that are blinding following google no matter what, and they downvote everything negative.
I have had 3, soon to be 4, very silver 5 inch 128 GB.
3rd replacement just finalized here. It's been a nightmare. It's so frustrating! This can't be normal. I wonder if there's something they are not telling the public. Either that or you and I have the worst fucking luck!
I've wasted so much money on tempered glass screen protectors after sending in three devices.
PM me if you need to vent since I'm in the same boat.
You need to generate an app specific password via your Apple ID settings. Took me forever to figure it out.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
m0rning翻译中文是什么意思
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
morning 早晨;黎明;上午,初期
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
[ˈmɔ:niŋ]n.早晨,上午
单词意思为早上,早晨。可用于一般口语表示早上好。如A:Moring.B:Thanks,the same to you.
morning的意思是"早上","上午"
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 工改m0是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐