上传日期: 11:59:38|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 3000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
人教版高考英语第一轮复习课件1-4
官方公共微信如今,货币兑换商已从我们文明庙宇的高处落荒而逃。
Yes, the money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civiIization.
农业生产力提高,人口增长,农村发展为城市,城市变成有着巨大宫殿与庙宇的帝国并继续积累财富。
As agriculture became more productive, populations increased , villages grew into cities and cities grew into empires with great palaces and temples and accumulated wealth.
狮子雕在吴哥窟庙宇的台阶旁。
Lion statues standing at the stairs of the Angkor Wat temple.
我的世界,将以你的火焰点上他的万盏不同的明灯,安放在你庙宇的坛前。
My world will light its hundred different lamps with thy flame and place them before the altar of thy temple.
当学生进行考试的时候,他们父母就会冲进庙宇的朱砂大门,焚香敬神以祈求他们的孩子有个一较高的分数。
While the students took their exams, parents were streaming into the vermillion gates of the temples, to burn incense and pray for good scores.
Sundara Rajan。 他是这座庙宇的一名信徒,他声称皇族对庙宇财产的管理不善,而且保护工作也做得不够。
He contends that the royal family has mismanaged temple assets and protected them poorly.
印度南部庙宇的空间体验被认为是集丰富和意味深长于一体。
The spatial experience of a South Indian temple complex is considered particularly rich and meaningful.
前几天,我在一座庙宇的台阶上坐了一小时观察来往的人群。
The other day I spent an hour sitting on the steps of a temple watching people pass by .
针对这座庙宇的建筑群,柬埔寨已经拟议了一份联合管理计划,世界遗产委员会正在审查这份计划,并可能在下周对计划做出决定。
Cambodia has proposed a joint management plan for the temple complex, which the World Heritage Committee is reviewing and may decide on next week.
在瓦哈尔谷地中,斯宾塞发现了公元前300-100年的皇宫和多层房间构成的庙宇的证据。
In the Oaxaca Valley, Spencer found evidence of a royal palace and a multi-room temple dating to 300-100 B.C.
大厅里,观光游客对艺术作品惊奇不已:山顶和庙宇的幻想曲;黄金孔雀彩饰尾。
In the lobby, tourists marvel at the artwork: giant fantasias of peaks and temples; gold peacocks with spreading enamel tails.
此外,这个无比壮观的建筑物也要为玛雅的失落负部分责任:树木被用来制造装饰庙宇的灰泥。
Again, this extravagance was partly responsible for the collapse: trees were used for making plaster with which to decorate their temples.
最后,一辆白色的庙宇汽车满载疲倦的奉献者驶进大门,在庙宇的路上缓缓停下,在海螺楼前停了下来。
Finally a white temple bus, full of weary - looking devotees, pulled in the gate and drove slowly down the road to the temple, parking in front of the Conch Building.
很多庙宇的图形也展示出几何图案。
They were also displayed in the geometric patterns used in many temple motifs.
但无论是在地位上,还是从庙宇的分布上看,关羽信仰在明代以前只是初步地确立起来。
However, the belief in Guanyu just attained its initial establishment either by status or its temple distribution before Ming.
这座桥是通向庙宇的必经之道。
The only access to the temple is across the bridge.
进到庙里,我们发现庙宇的内部构造很像一座古老的修院,环内墙是一圈石屋。
As we entered the temple we found it was constructed similar to an ancient monastery, with rooms made from stone in the inside wall.
他住在以前是个庙宇的地方。
He is living in what used to be a temple .
我们参观了那个庙宇的遗迹。
We visited the ruins of the temple.
前几天,我在一座庙宇的台阶上坐了一小时观察来往的人群。
Once upon a time, there lived three monks in a small temple.
安全是几乎不存在,但有庙宇的细节是不真实的。
Security is almost non-existent yet the detail of the temples is unreal.
您能给我讲一讲这个庙宇的历史吗?
Can you tell us something about the history of the temple?
您能给我讲一讲这个庙宇的历史吗?
Can you tell us something about the history of the temple?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【优化方案】2015届高三英语一轮基础复习课件:必修1 Unit4 Earthquakes_甜梦文库
【优化方案】2015届高三英语一轮基础复习课件:必修1 Unit4 Earthquakes
第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1Ⅰ.单词拼写 根据音标及词义写出英文单词。 earthquake ['??θ kweIk] n.地震 1.___________ pipe 2._________ [paIp] n. 管;导管 event [I'vent] n. 事件;大事 3._________ canal [k?'n?l] n. 运河;水道 4._________ brick [brIk] n. 砖;砖块 5._________shelter ['?elt?] n. 掩蔽处;避身处 6._________outline ['a?tlaIn] n. 要点;大纲;轮廓 7._________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1disaster [dI'z?st?] n. 灾难;灾祸 8. _________ bury 9. _________ ['berI] vt. 埋葬;掩埋;隐藏 burst [b??st] vi. 爆发 10. _________ extreme [Ik'stri?m] adj. 极度的 11. _________ sincerely [sIn'sI?lI] adv. 真诚地;真挚地 12. _________ ruin 13. _________ ['ru?In] n. 废墟vt.毁灭 express [Ik'spres] vt. 表示;表达n.快车 14. _________ judge [d??d?] n. 裁判员vt.断定 15. _________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1Ⅱ.单词拓展写出下列单词及其派生词。 矿;矿山mine 1. _________ n. miner n. 矿工 _________judge v. 判断 2. _________ judgement n. 判断力;辨别力 ____________ injure vt. 损害;伤害 3. _________injury n. 损害;伤害 _________injured adj. 受伤的 _________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1congratulate v. 祝贺;恭喜 4._____________ congratulation n. 祝贺;(复数)贺词 ______________electric 5. _____________ adj. 电的;导电的electricity n. 电;电流;电学 _____________ electrical _____________ adj. 与电有关的 frighten 6. _____________ vt. (使)惊吓 frightened adj. 受惊的;受恐吓的 _____________ frightening adj. 令人恐惧的 _____________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1right away 1.___________ 立刻;马上 as if 2._______ 好像;仿佛 at an end 3.__________ 结束;终结 in ruins 严重受损;破败不堪 4._________ dig out 掘出;发现 5._________ a (great) number of 许多;大量的 6.____________________instead of 7.___________ 代替;而不是 be trapped in 8.________________ 陷入be buried in 埋头于 9.______________ judge from 10.______________ 从??判断栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修11.In the farmyards,the chickens and even the pigs were too nervous to eat. 在农家大院里的鸡,甚至连猪都紧张得不想吃食。[解读] too...to意为“太??而不能??”,表示否定意义。[仿写] 那不是个好主意,冰太薄了承受不了你的重量。too thin to bear your weight That’the ice is _________________________.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修12.It seemed as if the world was at an end!好像世界末日到了![解读] It seems as if...“看起来好像??”。 [仿写] 这个讲故事的人以一种生动的方式给我们讲故事, 好像他亲身经历过的一样。 The storyteller was telling us a story in a vivid way as if he had experienced it himself. ______________________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修13.Thousands of families were killed and many children were left without parents.成千上万个家庭遇难,许多孩子变成了孤儿。[解读] leave作使役动词,意为“使??处于某种状态”。 [仿写] 他离开去了美国,留下了许多工作没有完成。left much work unfinished He left for the United States and ________________________.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修14.Everywhere they looked nearly everything was destroyed. 人们无论朝哪里看,那里的一切都几乎被毁了。 [解读] everywhere相当于wherever或no matter where,引导 让步状语从句。[仿写] 无论他走到哪里,他都受欢迎。 Everywhere he went _______________________ ,he received a warm welcome.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修15.All hope was not lost.不是所有的希望都破灭了。[解读] 本句是部分否定。 [仿写] 并非所有的学生都遵守学校规章制度,因此作为一 名老师,我们应严格要求他们。 All students don’t obey the school rules,so as a teacher, ______________________we should be strict with them.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1定语从句(Ⅰ) 用适当的关系代词填空。 whose 1.The girl ______leg was broken in the earthquake was taken to hospital.that we should pay attention 2.The most important thing ______that I have said. to is the first thing ______ who want to see the film please write down your 3.Those ______ names here.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修14.They are talking excitedly about the writers and their that books _______interest them. that/which gives the meanings of 5.A dictionary is a book ___________ the words.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1The whole nation was shocked by the earthquake.It was reallyan extremely frightening disaster.Almost everything was destroyed and people suffered a lot.They needed shelters and electricity.They expressed their sincere thanks to the Party for immediate rescue.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修11.burst 爆发vt.& vi. (使)爆裂;(使)裂开;(使)炸开;突然出现;n. 突然破裂;爆发(教材P26)In the city,the water pipes in some buildings cracked and burst. 在市内,有些建筑物的水管爆裂开来。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1(1)burst in/into burst out闯入,突然破门而入 突然迸发;爆发burst out crying/laughing ? ?突然哭起来 /笑起来 burst with (2) burst into tears/laughter ? anger/joy (3)a burst of 一阵?? 勃然大怒 /乐不可支栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①There was a burst of laughter in the next room.隔壁房间里突然爆发出一阵笑声。②(2013? 高考江西卷? 阅读理解)The other two boys jumped upburst out with fright,staring at Tom.Suddenly,they _______________laughing/burst into laughter .其他两个男孩吓得跳了起来, _________________________ 盯着汤姆。突然,他们一阵大笑。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――burst的相关词语完成下列小片段a burst of With(1)_______________ laughter,Wang Xifengburst into (2)_______________ the room,whose flattering(谄媚的) burst with joy . words made Mrs.Jia (3)________________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修12.injurevt. 损害;伤害(教材P26)Twothirds of them died or were injured during the earthquake. 他们中有2/3在地震中伤亡。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1(1)injured adj. the injured (2)injury n. 伤员 伤;伤口;伤害受伤的do sb.an injury/do an injury to sb.伤害某人栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①Brown was seriously injured in the traffic accident,so he was in hospital. 布朗因为在交通事故中受了重伤,所以住院了。②A terrible accident happened at the crossing and anthe injured ambulance rushed _____________to the hospital. 在十字路口发生了可怕的交通事故,救护车把受伤的人火速 送到医院。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1[易混辨析]injureinjure,hurt,wound伤害,一般用于由于意外或事故而受伤,也可 指损害名誉,伤害感情等。 是受伤的一般用词,既可以指肉体上的伤害,也 可以指精神上的伤害。 通常是指武器的伤害,如刀、枪等的伤害,尤其 是指战场上的伤害。hurtwound栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1助忆栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――选用上述词语填空hurt me was that he ignored me on purpose. (1)What really_______ wounded in the attack. (2)About 50 people were seriously_________ injured trying to save a 5(3)Two men were severely________ yearold girl from the burning house.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修13.ruinn.[U] 毁坏;毁灭;崩溃n.[C](pl.) 废墟;遗迹v.(使)破产;(使)堕落;毁灭 (教材P26)In fifteen terrible seconds a large city lay in ruins. 在可怕的15秒内,一座大城市就成为一片废墟。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1in ruins 成为废墟 ? ? (1)?bring sb.to ruin 使某人失败;使倾家荡产 ? ?come/fall to/into ruin 毁灭,灭亡;崩溃;破坏掉? 自取灭亡 ?ruin oneself (2)? ? ?ruin one’ s health/fame毁坏某人的健康 /名誉栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①(2013? 高考山东卷? 阅读理解)She was afraid that classical study would ruin his Jazzinfluenced style. 她担心对古典音乐的学习会毁了他受爵士影响的风格。 ②The ancient temple has fallen into ruin and needs repairing. 这座古老的庙宇已经是破败不堪,需要修理。 ruined himself ③Drunk driving not only __________________but also killedseveral passersby.醉驾不仅毁掉了他自己还导致几名路人死亡。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1[易混辨析]ruin,destroy,damage 指一次性、彻底的毁坏,无可挽回的伤害,但 不一定完全毁灭。此外,ruin多用于借喻中,泛 指一般的“坏了”。in ruins意为“成为废墟; 遭到严重破坏”。ruin强调以摧毁或杀伤性的力量把某物彻底毁掉, destroy 使之无法复原;有时用于比喻,意为“打破(希 望,计划);使失败”。 损失,损坏;多用于无生命的东西,指“价值、 用途降低或外表损坏”等,不一定全部破坏, damage 损坏了还可以修复;这种破坏是自然灾害或人 为过失造成的。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――选用上述词语填空damaged (1)Her heart was slightly_______________ as a result of herlong illness.was ruined (2)His life_______________ by drinking. were destroyed . (3)All his hopes________________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修14.buryvt. 埋葬,掩埋;隐藏;使沉浸,使专心;插入,刺入 (教材P26)The army organized teams to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead. 救援部队组成小分队,将受困的人们挖出来,并将死者掩埋。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1(1)be buried in=bury oneself in =be absorbed in be buried in thought (2)bury oneself in study 埋头于;专心于 沉思 埋头研究;专心学习 双手掩面bury one’s face in one’s hands栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①He stood on the sidewalk with his hands buried in thepockets of his dark overcoat. 他站在人行道上,双手插在黑色外套的口袋里。 ②The girl was sitting on the bench in the park, burying herself in/buried in/absorbed in _______________________________________ the book in herhands.女孩坐在公园的长凳上,埋头读着手里的那本书。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――句型转换(1)After the divorce,she buried herself in her work.was buried in her work. →After the divorce,she _______________ (2)Since she left,he has given all his attention to his work. buried himself in his work. →Since she left,he has _______________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修15.judge v. 断定;判断;判决n. 裁判员;法官;评判员 (教材P30)Your speech was heard by a group of five judges,all of whom agreed that it was the best one this year. 五个裁判听了你的演讲,他们都同意这是今年最好的演讲。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1(1)judge...from/by... 从??来判断judge between right and wrongas far as I can judge判断是非据我判断,我认为(2)judging by/from 从??上看;根据??判断 ①You should never judge a person by their looks. 你绝不能以貌取人。 As far as I can judge ,it is more likely that you will get ②_____________________ the job.据我判断,你更有可能获得那个工作。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1【温馨提示】judging from/by用在句首时,为一个独立成分,不受句子主语和时态影响,只用现在分词作状语而不采 用过去分词的形式。 ③Judging from/by her last letter,they are having a wonderful time.从她上封信来看,他们过得非常愉快。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修16.at an end结束;终结(教材P26)It seemed as if the world was at an end!仿佛到了世界末日!栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1? ?by the end of 到??结束时,到??时候 (1)? 为止(常与完成时态连用) ? ?in the end 最后;终于at the end of... (2)come to an end put/bring sth.to an end make (both) ends meet put an end to sth. (3)end up with在??尽头,在??末端结束 结束?? 使收支相抵,量入为出结束;终结 以??结束栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①(2013? 高考浙江卷? 完形填空)I love how people can seem so different,but end up being so similar. 我喜欢人们看起来是多么的不同,但是最终却如此相似。②Smell the flowers before you go to sleep,and you may just end up with _______________sweet dreams.睡前闻闻花香,你就会进入甜蜜的梦乡。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――用end的相关词语完成下列小片段 At the end of the meeting,the general manager said in (1)_______________ a loud voice,“We’ve tried hard to solve the financial in the end problem,and (2)_______________ we’ve succeeded.So by the end of next week,the bad situation will (3)_______________ come to an end and everything will be all right.” (4)_______________栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修17.a (great) number of许多,大量的(教材P27)Such a great number of people died because thequake happened while they were sleeping.那么多的人丧生是因为地震发生时人们正在睡觉。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1( 1) a great/large/? small number of ? +可数名词复数 ? a great/good many ? ? quite a few( 2) a great deal of? ? ?+不可数名词 a great/large amount of ? ?栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1( 3)a lot of/lots of? a great/large quantity of ? 可数名词复数 + ? masses of 或不可数名词 ? ? plenty of①(2013? 高考四川卷? 书面表达)Jackie has worked at anumber of different hospitals including one in Scotland. 杰基在很多医院工作过,包括苏格兰的一个医院。 ②With more and more forests cut down, large quantities of soil are being washed away. ________________________由于越来越多的森林被砍伐,大量的土壤被冲走了。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1[易混辨析]a number of...,the number of… 许多;大量的,后接可数名词,在句 中作主语时,谓语动词用复数形式。 ??的数目,后接可数名词,在句中 作主语时,谓语动词用单数形式。a number of...the number of...栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――用a number of...,the number of...填空a great number of college graduates are seeking to Now (1)_________________the number of posts available for get a highpaid job.But (2)_____________ them is often not enough.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修18. think little/nothing of不在乎;轻视;忽视认为??没什么了不起;对??满(教材P26)But the one million people of the city,who thoughtlittle of these events,were asleep as usual that night. 但唐山市的一百万居民几乎都没把这些情况当回事儿,当天 晚上照常上床睡觉了。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1think much/highly/well of重视;看重;对??高度评价be well/highly thought of 被??高度评价①He came up with a good suggestion at the meeting,but his boss thought little of it. 在会议上他提出了一个好建议,但是老板根本不理会。 ②George is organized,easygoing,hardworking and can’t think too highly of intelligent.In a word,I _________________________him. 乔治有组织能力、随和、工作努力、聪明。总而言之,你对 他再怎么高度评价也不为过。③As a young leader,he is well thought of.作为一位年轻的领导,他受到高度评价。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修11. (教材P26)In the farmyards,the chickens and even the pigs were too nervous to eat. 在农家大院里的鸡,甚至连猪都紧张得不想吃食。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1too+adj./adv.(for sb.)+to do sth.表示否定的意义,意思是“太??而不能??”。(1)当too...to...用来修饰表达人的态度、情绪倾向的形容词如 anxious,eager,glad,happy,pleased,ready,willing等时, 不定式表示肯定意义。 (2)can’t/can never...too...再怎么??也不过分栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①The problem is too difficult for her to solve.问题太难了,她无法解决。②He was too eager to know the result of his examination.他迫 切想知道考试的结果。 can’t be too careful ③You ____________________while crossing the street. 过马路时你再怎么小心也不过分。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修12. (教材P26)All hope was not lost. 不是所有的希望都破灭了。该句是表示部分否定的句型。all...not...=not all...,意为“并非所有的??都??”。(1)all/every+名词/both(of)+名词/every打头的复合不定代 词,如:everyone,everything等,和not 连用时表示部分否定。 (2)如果表示全部否定用:none+名词/none of the+名词/no+ 名词/neither+名词/neither of the+名词。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1①I knew that nothing would ever discourage him;he wouldnever give up wanting to be a director. 我知道没有什么能够阻碍他,他将永远不会放弃成为一名导 演的想法。 ②All these books are not popular with people. Not all =___________these books are popular with people. 这些书并非全都受人们的欢迎。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1活用――句型转换 (1)Every student doesn’t like the movie. Not every student likes the movie. →_______________________ (2)Not both of my parents agree with my idea. Both of my parents don’t →___________________________ agree with my idea.栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1语法填空解题要诀――纯空格试题 要诀一:如果句子缺主语或宾语,则一定是填代词或名词 (多考代词)。①-I want to hire a car,please.How much would thatcost? It -_______ depends on the type of car you want and the amount of time you want it for. 解析:考查代词。本句缺少主语,根据语境,应指花费多 少钱这件事,故用it。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1them ②(2012? 高考广东卷)(节选)Then he took ________off ,gave a big smile and said,“That’s cool.” 解析:句子缺少宾语。take off是“摘下”的意思,此处是指 摘下sun glasses,因此用them代替。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀二:如果句子不缺主语或表语,动词后又不缺宾语,则 一定是在名词或代词前面填介词。 ①-Are you hungry? without - Yes,I am sure hungry.I got up late and went _______ breakfast.Right now I could eat an ox. 解析:考查介词。 “我起床晚了,没有吃早饭。”without 没有。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1②(2013? 高考广东卷)(节选)The only reason a man would sell at salt _____a lower price would be because he was desperate for money. 解析:考查介词。句中主语是a man,谓语是would sell,宾 语是salt,名词短语 a lower price前应该填介词。at a lower price以较低的价格。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀三:名词前面若没有限定词(冠词、形容词性物主代词、不定代词),则很可能是填限定词。如果修饰名词,前面多用形容词或用名词或名词所有格作定语。 ①(2012? 高考广东卷)(节选)But she quickly realized that it the wasn’t her,it was probably the fact that she sat in _____last row.解析:“最后一排”为特指,要加定冠词the,即in the lastrow。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1②-Oh,it is hard to find a good babysitter on a Friday night. extra money. -Well,I like watching kids,and I need the _______解析:考查形容词。我需要外快。extra额外的,修饰名词money。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀四: 限定词后常跟名词;修饰动词、形容词或整个句子通常用副词,其次还要注意动副型短语。 ①When we look at it as a whole,we begin to have some questions ,which even the best guidebooks do not answer. __________ 解析:该空在句中作动词have的宾语且前面有限定词some修饰,由此判断该空填名词的复数形式。根据空后的“do notanswer”可推断该空填questions。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1②(2013? 高考湖南卷)(节选)It’s lightweight,it’s flexible,and-most _________important -it holds its shape. 解析:修饰形容词应填副词,根据语境可知,此处是一种语 意的递进,故此处用most。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1over ③-We’ve been looking ______your application.You’ve more than ten years’experience in driving cars and trucks.Is itright?-Yes,I learned to drive jeeps and trucks when I was serving in the army. 解析:考查动词搭配。我们一直在浏览你的申请书。 look over检查,审查。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀五:如果该空在句中并列连接两个成分或句子,并列连 接两个词或短语,则用并列连词。①-Tom,are you going to have the party at your house?-It’s too small! There’s a nice room at my uncle’s goal so club,_______ we’ll have it there. 解析:考查并列连词。后句是前一句的结果,故用so。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1②(2011? 高考湖南卷)(节选)One was rich in metaphor(隐喻) and character development,while the other was humorousbut __________ too shallow.解析:由前后humorous和shallow的比较可知此处表转折,故应填but。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀六:若两句(一个主谓关系算一个句子)之间没有连词, 也没有分号或句号,则一定是填并列连词或从属连词。③(2013? 高考湖南卷)(节选)The One World Futbol needs noand pump _______won’t wear out,even on rough surfaces. 解析:不需要打气筒与不会磨破为两个并列的分句,故应填 and。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1④-So,what are some of the differences in the food of different countries? while rice -Well,people eat a lot of bread in the West _______and noodles are more common in Asia.解析:考查连词。前后两句之间缺少连词。“在西方,人们 吃大量的面包,然而在亚洲,米饭和面条更常见”。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1because ⑤He can’t come ________his father is coming this afternoonfrom England and he has to go to a family party instead. 解析:考查状语从句。题空两边为两个单句,故可推断缺少 连词,后面单句是前者原因,故填because。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀七:若结构较完整,并且空格后的谓语动词是原形,特别是与上下文时态不一致或主谓不一致时,则很可能是填情 态动词或表示强调或倒装的助动词(do,does,did等)。 ①(2014? 全国样题)(节选)Mum:Are they there? Oh,my must goodness.I _________have put them in there when the phone rang.Oh,dear.I really must be losing my mind.Now,why did I put on my coat?解析:考查情态动词。must have done “过去一定做了什么”,表示对过去的推测。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1②He had no time or energy to play with his children or talk did with his wife,but he _______ bring home a regular salary. 解析:这是一个由but连接的并列句,由前一分句的谓语动词had可知,后一分句的谓语动词bring也应用一般过去时,可是,bring却用原形,既与语境的时态不符,也与主语he不一 致,而且该句不是倒装句,因此,此处必定是填情态动词或 表示强调的助动词did(的确)。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1要诀八:由特殊的句式结构来判断空格应填的词。1.由it is...that...强调结构判断,填it还是that;so/such...that,(n)either...(n)or等。 ①The uneducated person,on the other hand,either is or unable to do it,_______ does it badly,... 解析:此处表示“或者”,要注意either...or搭配。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修12.由倒装句式判断,是填构成倒装条件的only,so, neither,nor,never,hardly,seldom,not until,had等,还 是填do,does,did等。 Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise. ②_______ 解析:由can you expect to...可知,这是倒装句,根据倒装结构“only+状语(with hard work)”可知应填副词only。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修13.it的虚指用法主要指it作形式主语或形式宾语及用以构成强调句型的用法。it ③I found _______ difficult to explain to him what had happened. 解析:句中缺少形式宾语,故应填it。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1④(2009? 高考广东卷)(节选)She remembered how it difficult____________was to choose a suitable Christmas present for her father. 解析:句型:it is difficult (for sb.)to do(某人)难以做??。how 引导的宾语从句缺少主语,用it作形式主语,真正的主语是动词不定式短语to choose...。栏目 导引 第一部分基础考点聚焦 必修1本部分内容讲解结束按ESC键退出全屏播放栏目 导引
更多相关文档

我要回帖

更多关于 头发严重受损怎么补救 的文章

随机推荐