五年级英语句型转换换,谢谢,急急急!!!

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语 急急急急急急!句型转换1)i know a foreigner.her name is lucy.(合并成一句)
i know a foreigner _ _ is lucy.2)mary should be allowed to (wear sunglasses)(对括号内的部分提问) _ should mary be allowed _ _?3)mot only bill but also you are a german.(同义句转换)
_ bill _ you are _.4)mr zhang must see you go out.(改为被动语态)
you must _ _ _ _ out by mr zhang.5)our teacher tells us not to look out of the window in class,_ _?(完成反意疑问句) 6)i heard from tom only yesterday.(改为到装句)
only yesterday _ _ _ from tom.7)mum decided to get me a bike.(同义句转换) mum _
_ _ to get a bike _ me.8)her favorite subject is art.(同义句转换) she _ art _.9)the great man died over thirty years ago.(同义句转换)
the great man _ _ _ _ over thirty years ago.10)how many people are there in your village?(同义句转换)
_ _ _ _ people in your village.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1)i know a foreigner.her name is lucy.(合并成一句) i know a foreigner who is lucy. 2)mary should be allowed to (wear sunglasses)(对括号内的部分提问) _ should mary be allowed to wear sunglasses? 3)mot only bill but also you are a german.(同义句转换) for bill and you are a german. 4)mr zhang must see you go out.(改为被动语态) you must be seen and go out by mr zhang. 5)our teacher tells us not to look out of the window in class, dosent it?(完成反意疑问句) 6)i heard from tom only yesterday.(改为到装句) only yesterday did i heard from tom. 7)mum decided to get me a bike.(同义句转换) mum did not disagree to get a bike for me. 8)her favorite subject is art.(同义句转换) she likes art most. 9)the great man died over thirty years ago.(同义句转换) the great man did not live over thirty years ago. 10)how many people are there in your village?(同义句转换) there are so many people in your village.第3个不确定啊,还有几个同意句转换是不是就是变个反义词的意思啊,不太明白,本人英语很好,至少你知道的那些都过了,不过这些题还是做的很费劲,呵呵
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语上册句型转换(3)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语上册句型转换(3)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历