prepsmith08 比较问题 求解答 感谢各位

TOEIC Test Prep_08
Chia s?: Nguy?n Th? Ng?c Hu?nh
| Lo?i File: PDF
| S? trang:47
TOEIC Test Prep_08
M? t? tài li?u
Vui lòng t?i xu?ng ?? xem tài li?u ??y ??
Tham kh?o tài li?u 'toeic test prep_08', ngo?i ng?, toefl - ielts - toeic ph?c v? nhu c?u h?c t?p, nghiên c?u và làm vi?c hi?u qu?
Bình lu?n
N?i dung Text: TOEIC Test Prep_08
C? TH? B?N MU?N DOWNLOAD
Thêm vào b? s?u t?p m?i:
*Tên b? s?u t?p
*T? Khóa:
H?y cho chúng t?i bi?t l? do b?n mu?n th?ng báo. Chúng t?i s? kh?c ph?c v?n ?? này trong th?i gian ng?n nh?t.
Kh?ng ho?t ??ng
Có n?i dung khiêu d?m
Có n?i dung chính tr?, ph?n ??ng.
Vi ph?m b?n quy?n.
N?i dung kh?ng ?úng tiêu ??.
Ho?c b?n có th? nh?p nh?ng l? do khác vào ? bên d??i (100 k? t?):
Vui lòng nh?p m? xác nh?n vào ? bên d??i. N?u b?n kh?ng ??c ???c, h?y .
H? TR? KH?CH H?NG
Theo d?i chúng t?iGMAT PREP 08 答案96-第2页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
GMAT PREP 08 答案96-2
Q3B;T-9-Q35-Q37;Formanyyears,historianst;T-9-Q35;Theprimarypurposeofthepa;A.revealtheunderlyingsim;regardingthedevelopmento;developmentofcapitalismi;developmentofcapitalismi;regard
T-9-Q35-Q37
For many years, historians thought that the development of capitalism had not faced serious challenges in the United States. Writing in the early twentieth century, Progressive historians sympathized with the battles waged by farmers and small producers against large capitalists in the late nineteenth century, but they did not question the widespread acceptance of laissez-faire (unregulated) capitalism throughout American history. Similarly, Louis Hartz, who sometimes disagreed with the Progressives, argued that Americans accepted laissez-faire capitalism without challenge because they lacked a feudal, precaptialist past. Recently, however, some scholars have argued that even though laissez-faire became the prevailing ethos in nineteen-century America, it was not accepted without struggle. Laissez-faire capitalism, they suggest, clashed with existing religious and communitarian norms that imposed moral constraints on acquisitiveness to protect the weak from the predatory, the strong from corruption, and the entire culture from materialist excess. Buttressed by mercantilist notions that government should be both regulator and promoter of economic activity, these norms persisted long after the American Revolution helped unleash the economic forces that produced capitalism. These scholars argue that even in the late nineteenth century, with the government’s role in the economy considerably diminished, laissez-faire had not triumphed completely. Hard times continued to revive popular demands for regulating business and softening the harsh edges of laissez-faire capitalism.
The primary purpose of the passage is to
A. reveal the underlying similarities of certain arguments
regarding the development of capitalism in the United States B. synthesize two competing arguments regarding the
development of capitalism in the United States C. defend an established argument regarding the
development of capitalism in the United States D. summarize a scholarly refutation of an argument
regarding the development of capitalism in the United States E. discuss a new methodology for the study of the
development of capitalism in the United States
According to the passage, the Progressive historians mentioned in line 5 and the scholars mentioned in line 17 disagree with regard to which of the following?
A. Whether laissez-faire became the predominant ethos
in the nineteenth-century United States B. Whether moral restraints on acquisitiveness were
necessary in the nineteen-century United States C. The economic utility of mercantilist notions of
government D. The nature of the historical conditions necessary for
the development of laissez-faire capitalism in the nineteen-century United States E. The existence of significant opposition to the
development of laissez-faire capitalism in the nineteen-century United States
The passage suggests that the scholars mentioned in line 17 would agree with which of the following statements regarding the “norms” mentioned in line 23?
A. They provided a primary source of opposition to the
development of laissez-faire capitalism in the United States in the nineteenth century. B. Their appeal was undermined by difficult economic
times in the United States at the end of the nineteenth century. C. They disappeared in the United States in the late
nineteenth century because of the triumph of laissez-faire capitalism.
D. They facilitated the successful implementation of
mercantilist notions of government in the United States in the nineteenth-century E. They are now recognized by historians as having been
an important part of the ideology of the American Revolution.
GWD30-Q35 to Q37:
(The following was excerpted from material written in 1988.)
For over a decade the most common policy advice given to developing countries by international development institutions has been to copy the export-oriented path of the newly industrializing countries, the celebrated NIC’s.
These economies―Brazil, Hong Kong, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan―burst into the world manufacturing market in the late 1960’s and the 1970’s; by 1978 these six economies, along with India, enjoyed unequaled growth rates for gross national product and for exports, with exports accounting for 70 percent of the developing world’s manufactured exports.
It was, therefore, not surprising that dozens of other countries attempted to follow their model, yet no countries―with the possible exceptions of Malaysia and Thailand―have even approached their success.
In “No More NIC’s,” Robin Broad and John Cavanagh search for the reasons behind these failures, identifying far-reaching changes in the global economy―from synthetic substitutes for commodity exports to unsustainable levels of foreign debt―as responsible for a glut economy offering little room for new entrants.
Despite these changes, the authors maintain, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund―the foremost international development institutions―have continued to promote the NIC path as the way for heavily indebted developing countries to proceed.
And yet the futility of this approach should, according to the authors, be all too apparent so many years into a period of reduced growth in world markets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Given the information in the passage, which of the following is a true statement about the NIC’s?
A. Their economic success among developing countries
has been exceeded only by the successes of Malaysia and Thailand. B. By 1978 they produced 70 percent of the world’s
manufactured exports. C. In the late 1970’s, their growth rates for gross national
product were among the highest in the world. D. In recent years their development has been heavily
subsidized by major international development institutions. E. They received conflicting policy advice from
international development institutions in the late 1960’s and the 1970’s. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Q36:
The author of the passage most clearly implies that Broad and Cavanagh disagree with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund about which of the following? A. The ways in which the global economy has changed in
recent years B. The causes of the unsustainable levels of foreign debt
that the developing countries have incurred in recent years C. The level of foreign debt that should be maintained by
developing countries D. The degree to which international development
institutions should monitor the growth of developing countries E. The degree to which heavily indebted developing
countries should emphasize exports in their overall economic strategy ---------------------------------------------------------------- Q37:
The author mentions Malaysia and Thailand in order to A. acknowledge the appearance of implausibility in a
broad claim B. concede the possible existence of counter-examples to
a generalization C. offer additional evidence in support of a disputed
conclusion D. illustrate the broad applicability of a hypothesis E. admit the limited scope of a standard analysis
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、GMAT PREP 08 答案96等内容。 
 ChaseDream GMATPrep2008版 逻辑笔记_日语学习_外语学习_教育专区。ChaseDream PREP...PREP2008 逻辑笔记 (72 题C 125 题) 本题比较简单,选项分析从略,答案为A...  GMAT Prep08 SC题目精排版part1&2_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Prep08 SC题目精排版part1&2,打印版。 已精排版,删除空行,修正错误行列对应。配合Prep08版语法...  ChaseDream+GMATPrep2008+语法笔记+Final+Edition1_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。...各题答案均隐藏在(D)选项后,显示的方法是鼠标左键单击“常用”工具栏“显示/...  GMAT【prep】08 套题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Q1 214. (GWD-8-Q1) (...GMAT PREP 08 答案 暂无评价 22页 免费 GMAT prep老题 逻辑 38页 1下载券 ...  ChaseDream GMATPrep2008 语法笔记 Final Edition_日语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Chase...各题答案均隐藏在(D)选项后,显示的方法是鼠标左键单击“常用”工具栏“显示...  ChaseDream GMATPrep2008 语法笔记 V 1.09_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。...“经理犯错”(行为一导致行为二),就可以迅速建立答案倾向为E,时间不够马上选 ...  GMAT-PREP2008语法笔记精要汇总。汇集了PREP2008中比较难但是经常考到的重要部分,对复习很有帮助。今日推荐 180份文档 2014证券从业资格考试 ...  ChaseDream PREP2008 语法笔记 封页 ChaseDream PREP2008 语法笔记 原“新 Prep 语法笔记” Version: 2.00 主编:aeoluseros(GMAT 语法区版主) 语法笔记编写组成...  ChaseDream_GMATPrep2008_语法笔记_V1.03_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。ChaseDream...各题答案均隐藏在(D)选项后,显示的方法是鼠标左键单击“常用”工具栏“显示/...

我要回帖

更多关于 prep语法笔记 的文章

随机推荐