介绍我们的学校的英语作文文

当前位置: &
求翻译:学校是我们每天学习的地方,学校对我们来说是再熟悉不过了。请写一篇65词左右的英语短文介绍一下你的学校,可以对从学校的整体印象入手,然后具体描述主要建筑物的布局,最后作简短总结。是什么意思?
学校是我们每天学习的地方,学校对我们来说是再熟悉不过了。请写一篇65词左右的英语短文介绍一下你的学校,可以对从学校的整体印象入手,然后具体描述主要建筑物的布局,最后作简短总结。
问题补充:
The school is where we learn every day, the school for us it is all too familiar. Please write a 65 word English essay about your school, the overall impression from the school to start, and then specifically describe the layout of the main building, and finally make a brief summary.
正在翻译,请等待...
The school was the place which we studied every day, the school to us is again familiar.Please write about 65 words English short written work to introduce your school, may to from school overall impression obtaining, then the concrete description main building layout, finally make the brief summary
School is the place where we learn every day, schools are familiar to us. Please write the English essay about a 65-Word introduce your school, you can start with the overall impression from the school, and then describes the layout of the main buildings, and finally make a short summary.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!查看: 17240|回复: 3
一篇描写学校的英语作文My school(我的学校)初一水平英语作文英语带翻译40词50...
My school(我的学校)
Hello! My name is BiNanXin. My school is very beautiful.
你好!我的名字叫毕楠鑫。我的学校非常漂亮。
I like my school very much. There is a playground in my school. We often play basketball, play football in the playground. Our teaching building has three floors. My classroom is on the third floor. It is big and clean. There is a teacher's office. There are many teachers in the office.
我非常喜欢我的学校。我的学校有一个操场。我们经常在操场上打篮球、踢足球。我们的教学楼有三层。我的教室在三楼。它又大又干净。有一个老师的办公室。办公室里有很多老师。
The computer room on the second floor. The library is on the second floor, too. There are many books in the library. I often read here. There are some music classroom and fine arts classroom in the teaching building. There is a washroom, it is very small, but it is very clean. It is on the left side of the library. I can wash your hands in the bathroom. Restaurant is on the right, it is very big, at noon, I eat in school.
计算机房在二楼。图书馆也在二楼。在图书馆里有很多书。我经常在这里读书。有一些音乐教室和美术教室在教学楼。有一个卫生间,它很小,但它很干净。它在图书馆的左边。我可以在洗手间洗手。餐厅在右边,它非常大,中午,我在学校吃饭。
I am very happy in my school!
我很高兴在我的学校学习!
自评:前几次都是仿写,今天自己写了一篇英语博文,诚恳欢迎博友看了发现有语法错语,及时给指出,使我下次写得更好。
英语医院:(错:黑色 对:红色)
Restaurant is on the right, it is very big, at noon, I eat in school
There is a restaurant on the right, it is very big. At noon, I eat at school. I can wash your hands in the bathroom.
I can wash my hands in the bathroom.
There are some music classroom and fine arts classroom in the teaching building.
There are some music classrooms and fine arts classroom in the teaching building.
The computer room on the second floor.
The computer room is on the second floor.
There is a playground in my school.
There is a playground on my school.
My&&school
My&&school&&is&&in&&Jili&&Luoyang ,&&it’s&&a&&very&&beautiful&&place.
In&&my&&school , there&&are&&many&&trees&&and&&flowers.&&The&&trees&&are&&green&&and&&tall, the&&flowers&&are&&beautiful .
My&&school&&has&&a&&big&&playground .&&Every&&day ,we&&do&&morning&&exercises、play&&football&&and&&run&&on&&the&&playground .&&We&&feel&&very&&happy .
I&&have&&Chinese 、 Maths 、 English 、 PE&&、 Art、 ME&&and&&Music&&in&&school.&&My favouvite&&subject&&is&&Maths.
I’m&&in&&Class&&Three&&Grade&&Four&&,&&there&&are& &forty-three&&classmates&&and& &my teachers&&in&&our classroom&&.&&This&&is& &Ms&&Li ,& &she& &is&&tall&&and&&beautiful&&,& &she&&teaches&&us&&Chinese . This&&is&&Ms&&Zhang&&,&&she&&is&&very&&beautiful too . She teaches us Maths . And&&this&&is&&Ms&&zhao&&, she&&is&&fat&&and&&short , but& &she&&is&&very&&nice . she&&teaches&&us&&English&&.&&I&&like&&my&&teachers&&.
This& &is& &my&&school , it’s&&a&&happy&&and&&beautiful&&school&&.
中文意思:& & 我的学校
我的学校在洛阳吉利,它是一个非常美丽的地方。
在我的学校里,有一些树和花。这些树是绿色和高大的,这些花是漂亮的。
我的学校有一个大的操场。每天,我们在操场上做早操、踢足球和跑步,我们感到很快乐。
在学校,我有语文、数学、英语、体育、美术、品德和音乐课。我最喜欢的课程是数学。
我在四年级三班,在我们教室里有四十三名同学和我的老师们。这是李老师,她个子很高而且长得很漂亮,她教我们语文。这是张老师,她也长得很漂亮,她教我们数学。这是赵老师,她长得胖并且矮,但是她也非常漂亮,她教我们英语。我喜欢我的老师们。
这就是我的学校,它是一个快乐和美丽的学校。
& &Hello,I am XU Tianxu.I am nine years old.I am from Luoyang.I am in Class One,Grade Three.I like Chinese and English.There is a playground near ourteaching building.We often play football games with my friends on the playground after class.We are very happy in our school.
& && & I like our school very much.
我们的学校
& && && &你好,我叫徐天宇,我九岁了,我来自洛阳,我在三年级一班。我喜欢汉语和英语。这里有个操场在我们教学楼的旁边,放学后我和我的朋友经常在操场上踢足球。我们在我们的学校里很开心。
& && &&&我非常爱我的学校。
放放假网友&