old Justin is likes but heold sportss

Justin Bieber pictured at bar table surrounded by alcohol hours after he is bailed for dr
我的图书馆
Justin Bieber pictured at bar table surrounded by alcohol hours after he is bailed for dr
A picture of what is believed to be Justin Bieber hours after he was released on bail following his arrest for drunk driving has emerged, showing the star surrounded by alcohol.
claimed that the singer's emotions became too much upon returning to the detention center.
who gave him Xanax, one of the prescription drugs he was on during his arrest, according to
allegedly bringing pizza to the star, while Gaby Fleischman, a CBS Miami reporter, shared a photograph purportedly showing Bieber out relaxing after a long day.
March 2013 - Lunges at a photographer in LondonMarch 2013 - Neighbour claims he 'spat' at him and 'threatened to kill' himApril 2013 - Pet monkey Mally is seized for not having the correct papers when Justin flies in to MunichApril 2013 - Banned from an Austrian nightclub after his minders 'smashed phones and groped girls'.April 2013 - Justin writes in the guestbook of the Anne Frank Museum that the tragic teen would have been a 'Belieber'.April 2013 - Posts racy cartoon showing a naked Justin holding a naked 'Belieber'.April 2013 - Cancels Oman concert after his 'provocative' stage routines allegedly upset Islamic country.May 2013 - The singer was investigated for battery after an altercation with neighbour in CaliforniaJune 2013 - TMZ obtained audio of an altercation between Biebe the star steals his simcard and laughsJuly 2013 - Was caught on video urinating into a mop bucket when exiting an NYC night clubOctober 2013 - The star was carried up the Great Wall of China by security guards, and then posted a picture of it on InstagramNovember 2013 - Justin and a friend spent more than three hours inside a brothel in Rio de Janeiro before leaving with two women.November 2013 - Charged with vandalism in Brazil when caught spraying 'Bilibers 4 life' graffiti on hotel wall and his security team 'attack photographers'December 2013 - Threatens to retire after a spate of bad publicity, on TwitterJanuary 2014 -& The star's Calabasas home searched by police after an alleged egg-throwing incidentJanuary 2014 - Justin's friend Lil Za arrested for drug possession after raid on Bieber's house
馆藏&15686
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢Rogers Media uses cookies for personalization, to customize its online advertisements, and for other purposes.
or change your cookie preferences. Rogers Media supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. By continuing to use our service, you agree to our use of cookies.
We use cookies () You can change cookie preferences. Continued site use signifies consent.
Justin Bieber: I want to be the next Michael Jackson - Macleans.ca当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 My father is 43 years old now. He is a good driv..
完形填空。
&&&& My father is 43 years old now. He is a good driver __1__ he is a good father, too. &&&& My father likes __2__ sports very much.& &Every morning,& &he __3__ and runs in the People's Park.&& He also plays basketball. He is strong and healthy. He always says __4__me, "Sports can make us strong." My father loves readingand his favourite book is Car Fanatics. He likes cars __5__. He wants to have an __6__ car.& &It is his dream. I hope I can buy one __7__ him in the future.&&&& I am __8__ only daughter, and my father loves me very much. He buys me anything I want. When I make mistakes,he never hits me.&& He says to me __9__a smile& , "__10__ do that again!"&& We love each other very much. I hope my father can keep healthy forever!
(&&&& )1. A. and &&&& (&&&& )2. A. do&&&& (&&&& )3. A. get up&& (&&&& )4. A. for&& (&&&& )5. A. lot&& (&&&& )6. A. Japanese (&&&& )7. A. for&& (&&&& )8. A. her&& (&&&& )9. A. on&&&& (&&&& )10. A. Isn't
B. or&&&&&&&&&&B. does&&&&&&&&&&B. go to bed&&&&B. with&&&&&&&&B. lots of&&&&&&B. Chinese &&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&B. his &&&&&&&&B. with&&&&&&&&B. Doesn't&&&&&&
C. but&& C. doing&& C. gets up C. to&&&& C. a lot of C. American C. with&& C. she&& C. after C. Don't
D. so&&&&&&&&&&D. did&&&&&&&& D. goes to bed D. in&&&&&&&&&&D. a lot&&&&&& D. British&&&& D. on&&&&&&&&&&D. he&&&&&&&&&&D. in&&&&&&&&&&D. Can't&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏期中题
1---5&&ACCCD&6---10&&CABBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 My father is 43 years old now. He is a good driv..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 My father is 43 years old now. He is a good driv..”考查相似的试题有:
13233186910162664263236274133154595您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
汕尾市高中毕业班第二次模拟测试英语.doc 10页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
汕尾市高中毕业班第二次模拟测试英语
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
汕尾市2012届高中毕业年级第二次模拟测试
本试卷分选择题和非选择题两部分,共12页,满分135分。考试用时120分钟。
注意事项:1.答卷前,考生务必用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔将自己的姓名和考生号填写在答题卡上。用2B铅笔在答题卡右上角的“试室号”和“座位号”糕填写试室号、座位号,将相应的试室号、座位号信息点涂黑。
2.选择题每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案,答案不能答在试卷上。
3.非选择题必须用黑色字迹钢笔或签字笔作答,答案必须写在答题卡上各题目指定区城内相应位置上;如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新的答案;不准使用铅笔和涂改液。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。
4.考生必须保持答题卡的整洁,考试结束后,将试卷和答题卡一并交回。,
I语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分.满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1-15各题所蛤的A、B、C和D项中,选出最
佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A group of graduates, highly established.in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. They talked about the present-day hot topic-Happiness. But the conversation soon turned into complaints about
in work and in life. To offer his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and
with a large pot of coffee and different types of_
3 _——plastic, glass, crystal, some nice-looking, some plain- looking, some expensive, some cheap-telling them to help themselves to the coffee. When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said, &If you
, you might find all the nice-lookinS, expensive cups are taken up, with the plain and cheap ones left behind. While it is
for you to want: only the best for yourselves,that is the source of your_
and stress. In fact, the cup itself adds no
to the coffee. What all of you
wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the best cups and were
each other's cups.&
this: Life is the money and position in
are the cups. They are just tools to
and contain life, and the types of cups do nor decide or
13 _the quality of life we live. Sometimes, focusing on the cup makes us
to enjoy the coffee itself. So, don't let the cups drive you. Enjoy the coffee instead.&
people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of
everything.
1. A. progre
正在加载中,请稍后...
63页317页67页65页20页236页66页67页206页74页

我要回帖

更多关于 he likes to swim 的文章

随机推荐