too but new 哪一个和andnew的同类词

Sometimes It is Better Late than Never. When we are young, we all have dreams about future, but as time passes, we may not been able to make this become a reality. We have the capabilities for different things and the ability to perform it, but there may have a few wishes that we still could not fulfill it now. There are many changes over the years, also the thoughts about our life but certain things from childhood will always remain in our memory. Until perhaps after years, the possibility may arises that we are able to turn our dream from the past into a reality. And at that time we might be having the uncertainty, because we think that we are too old to start something. Because we already have several other activities in our hand and thereby having doubt to even begin with it. Perhaps its no longer fit into our lifestyle or we already have new family members that deserve our attention more. It was a dream for us when we only a kid and it's never happened because there was no possibility for make it real on that time, but now everthing is possible!!!! Our wishes and dreams have no expiration date, so why should we restrained ourselves and not let it become true. We are never too old to learn something and almost nothing is being tied to a physical disadvantage by age. Never stop to pursue and to let our childhood dream become true, and when it really turns into a reality, we will welcome it with joy.It's better late than never so it is always possible for us to achieve anything in reality from our past thoughts. - Jan Jansen
Share to Friends :
› Sometimes It is Better Late than Never. When we are young, we all have dreams about future, but as time passes, we may not been able to make this become a reality. We have the capabilities for different things and the ability to perform it, but there may have a few wishes that we still could not fulfill it now. There are many changes over the years, also the thoughts about our life but certain things from childhood will always remain in our memory. Until perhaps after years, the possibility may arises that we are able to turn our dream from the past into a reality. And at that time we might be having the uncertainty, because we think that we are too old to start something. Because we already have several other activities in our hand and thereby having doubt to even begin with it. Perhaps its no longer fit into our lifestyle or we already have new family members that deserve our attention more. It was a dream for us when we only a kid and it's never happened because there was no possibility for make it real on that time, but now everthing is possible!!!! Our wishes and dreams have no expiration date, so why should we restrained ourselves and not let it become true. We are never too old to learn something and almost nothing is being tied to a physical disadvantage by age. Never stop to pursue and to let our childhood dream become true, and when it really turns into a reality, we will welcome it with joy.It's better late than never so it is always possible for us to achieve anything in reality from our past thoughts.
About Jan Jansen
is a believer for the Power of Stories to change persons Lives. Jan always use Social Media to connect with interesting peoples around the world, He added Photography and Poems as his arsenal for Sharing and Connecting in the digital World. He writes about his thought and in the forms of Poems or a story in
and Social Media at
With Thanks to our Team Leader from .
is a believer for the Power of Stories to change persons Lives. Jan always use Social Media to connect with interesting peoples around the world, He added Photography and Poems as his arsenal for Sharing and Connecting in the digital World. He writes about his thought and in the forms of Poems or a story in
and Social Media at
With Thanks to our Team Leader from .
Daily Life Poems by Jan Jansen on App Store
Jan Jansen Life Poems at Google Play Store
Share With Us, Click
Your Ad Shows Directly in 20 Languages
Search Engine @
Photo Gallery
Instagram Photos
Follow Us on TwitterA school in Nanjing plans to order Korean-style school uniforms for students, but parents were against the move, believing that the new uniforms looked too good and would encourage early romances amon 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
A school in Nanjing plans to order Korean-style school uniforms for students, but parents were against the move, believing that the new uniforms looked too good and would encourage early romances among the students. Parents: “My daughter was so excited about the Korean-style uniform, saying it’s her dream to wear a miniskirt to school every day,” a mom said. “My daughter also called her classmates to talk about how handsome the boys looked in the uniforms! If the students wear such beautiful uniforms, how can they concentrate on their studies?” School: we had to stop the plan because many parents were strongly against it. Some parents thought it was just a way for the school to make money, and others thought the new uniforms would take students attention away from their studies. Students: the students were very disappointed about the school’s final decision. They thought the sportswear uniforms made them look androgynous( 兼具两性的). They said the Korean uniforms had many advantages such as raising interest in class and lifting confidence. As for concerns about romance, the students believe that love is love and has no relationship to the uniforms. The Department of Education: We don’t have a unified standard for school uniforms. The schools can choose their own styles. Either sportswear or other uniforms are OK. Currently, most middle and elementary schools in Nanjing have sportswear uniforms. Expert: Fashionable school uniforms can increase students’ interest in learning. Parents don’t need to worry too much about early romances. Today’s primary and middle school students have strong personalities and their appreciation of beauty is rapidly forming. A fashionable uniform can foster(培养) their sense of belonging to the school and reduce their resistance to the school’s management. But we don’t have to follow Korean or Japanese styles. We should design our own Chinese style uniforms. 81. Why were some parents against their children wearing fashionable school uniforms? (No more than 15 words) 82. Why did students dislike the sportswear uniforms?& (No more than 5 words) 83. What’s experts’ attitude towards fashionable school uniforms? (No more than 3 words)&
84. What’s the title of the passage? &&(No more than 10 words)
81. Because they thought the new uniforms would take students attention away from their studies./ Because they were afraid they couldn’t concentrate on their studies./ Because they believed that the new uniforms looked too good and would encourage early romances. 82. They thought the sportswear uniforms made them look androgynous. 83. Encouraging/Positive 84. Korean-style school uniforms or not. /Different opinions about Korean-style school uniforms./Discussion about whether we should order Korean-style school uniforms or not.
科目:高中英语
来源:学年重庆市西南大学附属中学高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
I had been rather proud of myself when my friends and family got the ticket, whether it was for speeding, parking or stop sign violations (违反). It was something that happened to others. But last Friday I joined the club.I was asked to do a new project last week. On Friday morning on my way to work, I suddenly remembered that I had spent the past six weeks without considering that I had a week’s vacation planned during that time. I was very disappointed with myself for not remembering it.The truth is that I was not paying enough attention to my driving and I did not come to a complete stop at the stop sign in front of a school. I was so distracted (思想不集中的) that I didn’t even notice I had a policeman on my tail with his lights flashing. Finally I looked in my mirror and caught on.The policeman was rude and took my papers. Fortunately, I had everything up to date and since I had never had a ticket before, there was nothing for him to do but write me a ticket. While I was sitting there in the seat of “shame”, I felt bad. If I had been that distracted and a child had run onto the road, perhaps I would have not reacted as well as I could have. It was a wake-up call.People at work asked me if I tried to talk my way out of it(为自己开脱). Frankly, it never occurred to me. I felt sorry. Now I no longer have a clean driving record. Please be careful out there, as a moment’s distraction can lead to tragedy.【小题1】What is this passage mainly about?A.The writer’s most unforgettable experience.B.How the writer got her first ticket.C.An accident caused by the writer.D.Why the writer is always so careful.【小题2】The underlined part “the club” in Paragraph I here refers to __________.A.people who are crazy about driving carsB.a club for drivers without much experienceC.people who get tickets for breaking traffic rulesD.a club for people to talk about their driving stories【小题3】What made the writer unable to focus on her driving?A.Planning how to spend the vacation.B.Thinking of the forgotten vacation.C.Thinking about her workD.Missing her children.【小题4】When the writer received the ticket, she __________.A.felt lucky that she was an experienced driverB.was so nervous that she shook all overC.was ashamed(愧疚的)of herself for being distractedD.was worried about being laughed at
来源:学年浙江省瑞安中学高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
I had been rather proud of myself when my friends and family got the ticket,whether it was for speeding,parking or stop sign violations (违反).It was something that happened to others. But last Friday I joined the club.I was asked to do a new project last week. On Friday morning on my way to work,I suddenly remembered that I had spent the past six weeks without considering that I had a week’s vacation planned during that time. I was very disappointed with myself for not remembering it. The fact &is that I was not paying enough attention to my driving and I did not come to a complete stop at the stop sign in front of a school. I was so distracted (思想不集中的)that I didn’t even notice I had a policeman on my tail with his lights flashing. Finally I looked in my mirror and caught on.The policeman was rude and took my papers. Fortunately,I had everything up to date and since I had never had a ticket before,there was nothing for him to do but write me a ticket. While I was sitting there in the seat of “shame”,I felt bad. If I had been that distracted and a child had run onto the road,perhaps I would have not reacted as well as I could have. It was a wake-up call.People at work asked me if I tried to talk my way out of it. Frankly,it never occurred to me. I felt guilty. Now I no longer have a clean driving record. Please be careful out there,as a moment’s distraction can lead to tragedy.【小题1】What is this passage mainly about?A.The writer’s most unforgettable experience.B.How the writer got her first ticket.C.An accident caused by the writer.D.Why the writer is always so careful.【小题2】We can infer that the underlined part “the club” in Paragraph 1 here refers to ________.A.people who are crazy about driving carsB.a club for drivers without much experienceC.people who get tickets for breaking traffic rulesD.a club for people to talk about their driving stories【小题3】What made the writer unable to focus on her driving?A.Planning how to spend the vacation.B.Thinking of the forgotten vacation.C.Thinking about her work.D.Missing her children.【小题4】From the experience,the writer has probably learnt ________.A.what is really important to herB.how to deal with policemenC.to enjoy the small things in lifeD.to be much more careful
来源:2012年人教版高中英语选修6Unit5练习卷
I had been rather proud of myself when myfriends and family got the ticket,whether it was for speeding,parking or stop sign violations (违反).It was something that happened to others. But last Friday I joined theclub.I was asked to do a new project last week.On Friday morning on my way to work,I suddenly remembered that I had spent the past six weeks withoutconsidering that I had a week’s vacation planned during that time. I was verydisappointed with myself for not remembering it.The truth is that I was not paying enoughattention to my driving and I did not come to a complete stop at the stop signin front of a school. I was so distracted (思想不集中的)that I didn’t even notice I had a policemanon my tail with his lights flashing. Finally I looked in my mirror and caughton.The policeman was rude and took my papers.Fortunately,I hadeverything up to date and since I had never had a ticket before,there was nothing for him to dobut write me a ticket. While I was sitting there in the seat of “shame”,I felt bad. If I had been thatdistracted and a child had run onto the road,perhaps I would have not reacted as well as Icould have. It was a wake-up call.People at work asked me if I tried to talkmy way out of it. Frankly,it never occurred to me. I felt guilty. Now I no longer have a cleandriving record. Please be careful out there,as a moment’s distraction can lead to tragedy.1.What is this passage mainly about?
A.The writer’s most unforgettable experience.
B.How the writer got her first ticket.
C.An accident caused by the writer.
D.Why the writer is always so careful.
。2.We can infer that the underlined part“the club” in Paragraph 1 here refers to ________.
A.people who are crazy about driving cars
B.a club for drivers without much experience
C.people who get tickets for breaking traffic rules
D.a club for people to talk about their driving stories
3.What made the writer unable to focus onher driving?
A.Planning how to spend the vacation.
B.Thinking of the forgotten vacation.
C.Thinking about her work.
D.Missing her children.
4.From the experience,the writer has probably learnt________.
A.what is really important to her
B.how to deal with policemen
C.to enjoy the small things in life
D.to be much more careful
来源:2014届浙江省高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
I had been rather proud of myself when myfriends and family got the ticket,whether it was for speeding,parking or stop sign violations (违反).It was something that happened to others. But last Friday I joined theclub.I was asked to do a new project last week.On Friday morning on my way to work,I suddenly remembered that I had spent the past six weeks withoutconsidering that I had a week’s vacation planned during that time. I was verydisappointed with myself for not remembering it. The fact &is that I wasnot paying enough attention to my driving and I did not come to a complete stopat the stop sign in front of a school. I was so distracted (思想不集中的)that I didn’t even noticeI had a policeman on my tail with his lights flashing. Finally I looked in mymirror and caught on.The policeman was rude and took my papers.Fortunately,I hadeverything up to date and since I had never had a ticket before,there was nothing for him to dobut write me a ticket. While I was sitting there in the seat of “shame”,I felt bad. If I had been thatdistracted and a child had run onto the road,perhaps I would have not reacted as well as Icould have. It was a wake-up call.People at work asked me if I tried to talkmy way out of it. Frankly,it never occurred to me. I felt guilty. Now I no longer have a cleandriving record. Please be careful out there,as a moment’s distraction can lead to tragedy.1.What is this passage mainly about?
A.The writer’s most unforgettable experience.
B.How the writer got her first ticket.
C.An accident caused by the writer.
D.Why the writer is always so careful.
2.We can infer that the underlined part“the club” in Paragraph 1 here refers to ________.
A.people who are crazy about driving cars
B.a club for drivers without much experience
C.people who get tickets for breaking traffic rules
D.a club for people to talk about their driving stories
3.What made the writer unable to focus onher driving?
A.Planning how to spend the vacation.
B.Thinking of the forgotten vacation.
C.Thinking about her work.
D.Missing her children.
4.From the experience,the writer has probably learnt________.
A.what is really important to her
B.how to deal with policemen
C.to enjoy the small things in life
D.to be much more careful
来源:2014届度江苏省高一上学期期中考试英语题
I had been rather proud of myselfwhen my friends and family got the ticket, whether it was for speeding, parkingor stop sign violations(违反). It was something that happened to others. But last Friday Ijoined the club.I was asked to do a new projectlast week. On Friday morning on my way to work, I suddenly remembered that Ihad spent the past six weeks without considering that I had a week’s vacation planned during that time. I was very disappointedwith myself for not remembering it.The truth is that I was notpaying enough attention to my driving and I did not come to a complete stop atthe stop sign in front of a school. I was so distracted(思想不集中的) that I didn’t even notice I had a policeman on my tail with his lightsflashing. Finally I looked in my mirror and caught on.The policeman was rude and tookmy papers. Luckily, I had everything up to date and since I had never had aticket before, there was nothing for him to do but write me a ticket. While Iwas sitting there in the seat of “shame”,I felt bad. If I had been that distracted and a child had run onto the road,perhaps I would have not reacted as well as I could have. It was a wake-upcall.People at work asked me if Itried to talk my way out of it. Frankly, it never occurred to me. I felt guilty(有罪的). Now I no longer havea clean driving record. Please be careful out there, as a moment’s distraction can lead to tragedy(悲剧).1.What is this passage mainly about?A. The writer’s most unforgettable experience.B. How the writer got her firstticket.C. An accident caused by thewriter.D. Why the writer is always socareful.2.We can infer that the underlined part “the club” in Paragraph 1 here refers to &&&&&&&&.A. people who are crazy aboutdriving carsB. a club for drivers withoutmuch experienceC. people who get tickets forbreaking traffic rulesD. a club for people to talkabout their driving stories3.What made the writer unable to focus on(集中思想) her driving?A. Planning how to spend thevacation.B. Thinking of the forgottenvacation.C. Thinking about her work.D. Missing her children.4.When the writer received the ticket, she &&&&&&&&.A. felt lucky that she was anexperienced driverB. was so nervous that she shookall overC. was ashamed of herself forbeing distractedD.was worried about being laughed at&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Access denied | www.washingtoninstitute.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.washingtoninstitute.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a026affa0ed22fa-ua98).& “Sleeping in on Satur...”习题详情
260位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.7%
Sleeping in on Saturday after a few weeks of too little shuteye may feel refreshing, but it can give a false sense of security.New research shows long-term sleep loss cannot be cured that easily. Scientists researched the effects of short- and long-term sleep loss and found that those who suffer long-term sleep loss may function normally soon after waking up, but experience steadily slower reaction times as the day goes by, even if they had tried to catch up the previous night.The research has important safety significances in an increasingly busy society, not just for shift-workers but for the roughly one in six Americans who regularly get six hours or less of sleep a night.“We know that staying awake 24 hours without sleep will affect your performance to do all sorts of things, and this effect equals to drinking too much when driving,” said lead researcher Dr. Daniel Cohen of Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. But when those who suffer long-term sleep loss become all-nighters, “the harm is increased ten times,” Cohen said.The National Institutes of Health says adults need seven hours to nine hours of sleep for good health. Regularly getting too little sleep increases the risk of health problems, including memory impairment and a weakened immune system. More immediately, too little sleep af sleepiness is to blame for car crashes and other accidents.It has critically important complicated and unexpected results for anyone who works “crazy hours” and thinks they are performing fine with a few hours of weeknight sleep, said Harris, director at New York’s Montefiore Medical Center. “Don’t think you can just bank up your sleep on the weekend, because it doesn’t work that way,” he warned.【小题1】The text mainly advises people &&&&.A.to sleep more timeB.to sleep in on SaturdayC.to sleep scientifically D.to sleep little on weekend【小题2】People with long-term sleep loss &&&&.A.are quicker in thinkingB.may feel refreshed soon after waking upC.are surely energeticD.can have a strong sense of security【小题3】What can we learn from the text?A.Most of the Americans get six hours or less of sleep a night.B.Staying up is worse for those who suffer long-term sleep loss.C.Traffic accidents have little to do with sleepiness.D.One in six Americans are all-nighters.【小题4】Which of the following is the immediate effect of long-term sleep loss?A.Health problemsB.Immune systemC.Reaction timesD.Memory impairment【小题5】The underlined phrase “bank up” in the last paragraph most probably means &&&&.A.pile upB.pick upC.add upD.build upC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-邹城一中高三4月考试
分析与解答
习题“Sleeping in on Saturday after a few weeks of too little shuteye may feel refreshing, but it can give a fa...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Sleeping in on Saturday after a few weeks of too little shuteye may feel refreshing, but it can give...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Sleeping in on Satur...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Sleeping in on Saturday after a few weeks of too little shuteye may feel refreshing, but it can give a false sense of security.New research shows long-term sleep loss cannot be cured that easily. Scientists researched the effects of short- and long-term sleep loss and found that those who suffer long-term sleep loss may function normally soon after waking up, but experience steadily slower reaction times as the day goes by, even if they had tried to catch up the previous night.The research has important safety significances in an increasingly busy society, not just for shift-workers but for the roughly one in six Americans who regularly get six hours or less of sleep a night.“We know that staying awake 24 hours without sleep will affect your performance to do all sorts of things, and this effect equals to drinking too much when driving,” said lead researcher Dr. Daniel Cohen of Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. But when those who suffer long-term sleep loss become all-nighters, “the harm is increased ten times,” Cohen said.The National Institutes of Health says adults need seven hours to nine hours of sleep for good health. Regularly getting too little sleep increases the risk of health problems, including memory impairment and a weakened immune system. More immediately, too little sleep af sleepiness is to blame for car crashes and other accidents.It has critically important complicated and unexpected results for anyone who works “crazy hours” and thinks they are performing fine with a few hours of weeknight sleep, said Harris, director at New York’s Montefiore Medical Center. “Don’t think you can just bank up your sleep on the weekend, because it doesn’t work that way,” he warned.【小题1】The text mainly advises people ____.A.to sleep more timeB.to sleep in on SaturdayC.to sleep scientifically D.to sleep little on weekend【小题2】People with long-term sleep loss ____.A.are quicker in thinkingB.may feel refreshed soon after waking upC.are surely energeticD.can have a strong sense of security【小题3】What can we learn from the text?A.Most of the Americans get six hours or less of sleep a night.B.Staying up is worse for those who suffer long-term sleep loss.C.Traffic accidents have little to do with sleepiness.D.One in six Americans are all-nighters.【小题4】Which of the following is the immediate effect of long-term sleep loss?A.Health problemsB.Immune systemC.Reaction timesD.Memory impairment【小题5】The underlined phrase “bank up” in the last paragraph most probably means ____.A.pile upB.pick upC.add upD.build up”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Sleeping in on Saturday after a few weeks of too little shuteye may feel refreshing, but it can give a false sense of security.New research shows long-term sleep loss cannot be cured that easily. Scientists researched the effects of short- and long-term sleep loss and found that those who suffer long-term sleep loss may function normally soon after waking up, but experience steadily slower reaction times as the day goes by, even if they had tried to catch up the previous night.The research has important safety significances in an increasingly busy society, not just for shift-workers but for the roughly one in six Americans who regularly get six hours or less of sleep a night.“We know that staying awake 24 hours without sleep will affect your performance to do all sorts of things, and this effect equals to drinking too much when driving,” said lead researcher Dr. Daniel Cohen of Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. But when those who suffer long-term sleep loss become all-nighters, “the harm is increased ten times,” Cohen said.The National Institutes of Health says adults need seven hours to nine hours of sleep for good health. Regularly getting too little sleep increases the risk of health problems, including memory impairment and a weakened immune system. More immediately, too little sleep af sleepiness is to blame for car crashes and other accidents.It has critically important complicated and unexpected results for anyone who works “crazy hours” and thinks they are performing fine with a few hours of weeknight sleep, said Harris, director at New York’s Montefiore Medical Center. “Don’t think you can just bank up your sleep on the weekend, because it doesn’t work that way,” he warned.【小题1】The text mainly advises people ____.A.to sleep more timeB.to sleep in on SaturdayC.to sleep scientifically D.to sleep little on weekend【小题2】People with long-term sleep loss ____.A.are quicker in thinkingB.may feel refreshed soon after waking upC.are surely energeticD.can have a strong sense of security【小题3】What can we learn from the text?A.Most of the Americans get six hours or less of sleep a night.B.Staying up is worse for those who suffer long-term sleep loss.C.Traffic accidents have little to do with sleepiness.D.One in six Americans are all-nighters.【小题4】Which of the following is the immediate effect of long-term sleep loss?A.Health problemsB.Immune systemC.Reaction timesD.Memory impairment【小题5】The underlined phrase “bank up” in the last paragraph most probably means ____.A.pile upB.pick upC.add upD.build up”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 new的同类词是什么 的文章

随机推荐