the train_of thegenoa train stationn right on time. a.pulled in b.pulled out 为什么选b不选a,a的意

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
2017年成人英语三级考场模拟试卷及答案(26)
来源:  14:54:19 【】 
考试吧整理“2017年成人英语三级考场模拟试卷及答案”,希望给考生带来帮助。更多关于成人英语三级考试内容,请关注网。
  第31题 I am disappointed with the new officers elected in our club, but there is no point __ about it.
  A.to worry B.in worrying C.for us worrying D.with us to worry
  答案:B
  第32题 The police don't know who committed the crime, but they __________ Jones.
  A.doubt B.suspect C.regard D.consider
  第33题 Hardly __________ the TV__________the electricity was cut off.
  A.had I turned on……when B.did I turn on……than C.have I turned on……before D.does I turn on……after
  答案:A
  第34题 The new buildings here are all reinforced with steel, __________safety in case of an earthquake.
  A.for the sake of B.for good C.for instance D.for the better
  第35题 The train__________of the station right on time.
  A.pulled B.pulled down C.pulled on D.pulled out
  答案:D
  第36题 That contract, about __________ we had a disagreement last month, had now gone through.
  A.whom B.which C.what D.that
  第37题 The director recommended she __________ English before going abroad.
  A.have to study B.study C.studies D.will study
  第38题 My new glasses cost me__________the last pair that I bought.
  A.three times B.three times as much as C.three times as much D.three times much as
  第39题 The storm was__________ I never saw before.
  A.such as B.such which C.as such D.so much
  第40题 There was no sense him to come early since everything was ready.
  A.to ask B.to have asked C.in asking D.being asking
  答案:C
  第41题 We have not decided which hotel__________
  A.to stay at B.to stay C.staying at D.for staying
  第42题 You have to go to work on Sundays often, __________?
  A.doesn't he B.don't you C.mustn't you D.haven't you
  第43题 She breathed a sigh of__________when she found out she had passed the exams.
  A.relief B.belief C.delight D.relaxation
  第44题 Fifteen minutes__________I can spare to talk over this matter with you.
  A.are that B.is that C.are all D.is all
  答案:D
  第45题 I did not choose any of the three ways, because I found __________ satisfactory.
  A.neither of them B.either of them C.none of them D.none of it
  答案:C
&&&&&&5&&&&   相关推荐: 
有93%的用户选择
那峙青主讲
有5%的用户选择
李玉技/张帆主讲
有2%的用户选择
: 含精讲班+真题解析班+考点强化班+应试技巧班+在线班主任+专业答疑+课件下载+不过退费;考试不过,分文不付 全科= 1050元
零基础套餐:成人英语零起点班+词汇班+精讲班+考点强化班+真题解析班+应试技巧班+不过终身免费重修!考试不过,享受终身免费重学!全科 = 1000元
精品VIP套餐: 词汇班+精讲班+考点强化班+真题解析班+应试技巧班+不过次年免费重修;本期考试不过,享受次年免费重学!全科=800元
: 精讲班+考点强化班+真题解析班+应试技巧班;全科=550元
: 精讲班+真题解析班;全科=320元
详情咨询:
考试吧网校
真题解析班
考点串讲班
成人英语三级
:基础班+互动强化班+冲刺班+串讲班=1730元(原价2080元)
:基础课程+强化课程+冲刺课程+串讲课程=1080元(原价1380元)
详情咨询:
考试吧新东方网校
真题解析班
成人英语三级
李玉技|张帆
:现在选报全程强化班+应试点题班,八折优惠,原价300元,现价210元!
详情咨询:
考试吧中大网校
全程强化班
应试点题班
成人英语三级
文章责编:wangpanpan& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:46:22)?&&( 18:33:54)?&&( 18:32:52)?&&( 14:45:05)?&&( 14:40:03)?&&( 14:07:02)
距离吉林考试有
 各省报名时间不相同
 一般考前一周(各省不同)
  各省考试时间不相同
 一般考后1-2个月(各地不同)
 各地领取时间不同
协议退费套餐73%的用户选择
零基础套餐10%的用户选择
精品VIP套餐8%的用户选择
VIP套餐7%的用户选择
超值特惠套餐2%的用户选择
含精讲班+真题解析班+考点强化班+应试技巧班+在线班主任+专业答疑+课件下载+不过退费
全科:1050元/套
考试不过,分文不付
没基础,零单词量,想不费力气一次通过的考生!
全科:800元/套
本期考试不过,享受次年免费重学!
一线名师全程主讲,在线班主任一对一学习指导,签约通过!
全科:550元/套
英语基础薄弱,对考试毫不知情的考生!
全科:320元/科
有一定英语基础、对考试不了解的考生!
全科 = 1000元/套
考试不过,享受终身免费重学!
没基础,零单词量,想不费力气一次通过的考生
学员:沈明君(河北)
课程很不错,各知识点都分析得很精细,感谢老师的辛勤工作。
学员:郑双珍(河南)
感谢那老师,今天打开网站查分,我考了76分,过了。太激动了,16年没动过英语,奇迹般地升了47分,简直是神话!
学员:钟泽强(山东)
感觉考试吧网校的服务做的特别好。使我学习起来觉得很轻松,很愉快。有了那老师的加盟,师资太雄厚了!
学员:杨井(江苏)
慕名那老师而来,那老师的辉煌早就见识。幸运的是可以听那老师的成人英语三级的课程!通过考试显得那么顺理成章!
学员:魏连海(贵州)
好多题都是模拟题上的,都不用看题,直接写答案,两个小时我才花了不到60分钟。向那老师致敬!
学员:包建军(福建)
考试吧网校办的真不错,那老师讲的非常仔细,年龄大了学英语真不容易,真的非常感谢,谢谢!谢谢!
那来了,我这次的成人英语三级通过了,哈哈。天助我也!实在是太信任那了,信任考试吧学易网校!实力决定一切!
学员:张旭
老师您好,听到你的工作如此辛苦,真是很感激您为这门功课的付出那么多,谢谢!
学员:郭航
先看的书,后听的课,,觉得老师的重点把握的还是很准的。
实用工具 |
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 出版物经营许可证新出发京批字第直170033号 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-
在线模拟试题
考证包过杀器
考试最新资讯
一次通关技巧Though_____intheheavysnowfor3hours,hefinallyarrivedthestationontime,safeandsound.A.trappedB.trappingC.beingtrappedD.totrapA江西省吉安二中、吉水二中11—12学年高一上学期联考试卷(英语)答案& Module知识点 & “阅读理解The train I was ...”习题详情
180位同学学习过此题,做题成功率85.0%
阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catch it. He advised me to get off two stops before Vienna station and take a taxi. When the time came, the conductor even helped me with my bags. He wished me good luck as I jumped off. And a few minutes later, I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7:25 when we stopped outside the station. I paid the driver quickly, took hold of my bags quickly and hurried inside. “Pairs train” was all I had time to say to the official I saw. You can guess how I feel when he pointed to a man that the train was just moving out of the station.【小题1】The writer arrived at Vienna station at &&&&.A.7: 15B.7: 25C.7:45D.7:55【小题2】 Why did the writer get off the train two stops before Vienna station?A.He wanted to have a restB.He wanted to catch the 7:25 Paris train.C.He wanted to go to Paris by taxi.D.He wanted to meet the official.【小题3】 How did the writer feel at Vienna station?A.He felt lonely.B.He felt angry.C.He felt surprised.D.He felt sad.A&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语九年级下册Module 5练习题
分析与解答
习题“阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catc...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据第二句I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catch it知道作者在7:15到达故选A【小题2】根据短文理解可知作者提前两站下车并且乘出租车是为了赶上7:25去巴黎的火车【小题3】由短文最后一句可断定作者一定很难过,又没赶上那班火车
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catc...”主要考察你对“Module 5 Rules and suggestions”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 5 Rules and suggestions
与“阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catc...”相似的题目:
The boss of an Australian restaurant is tired of the waste left by customers. He has required them to eat&&&&on their plates or they’ll be fined and won’t be allowed to&&&&&next time.Chef Yukako Ichikawa has introduced a 30 percent discount for customers who eat all the food they have ordered at Wafu, her&&&&restaurant which is not far from Sydney."To contribute to&&&&a future which can continue to develop, we require a little &&&&of our guests than most other restaurants," she says and she has put up a list of her rules on the door to the restaurant .This list includes finishing all dishes ordered which are free of milk, sugar and eggs and the cook and all her workers tell people who don't&&&&their plates to choose &&&&restaurant next time."&&&&&your meal means that everything is eaten &&&&lemon slices, ginger(生姜) and wasabi," says the menu."Please also pay attention to that vegetables and salad on the&&&&are not decorations(装饰品); they are &&&&of the meal too."Wafu's strict rules have been&&&&by some but against by some reviewers. Ichikawa insists on it."Wafu is n it is also the &&&&of Yukako's personal qualities ," says a statement on the restaurant's website.“We not only serve meals and respect the body &&&&&prevent waste. We have &&&&&to protect the environment and keep the healthy development of our earth.”【小题1】A.somethingB.some thingsC.everyD.everything【小题2】A.returnB.leaveC.stayD.live【小题3】A.30-seatsB.30 seatsC.30 seatD.30-seat【小题4】A.createB.discoverC.creatingD.discovering【小题5】A.fewerB.moreC.lessD.bit【小题6】A.cleanB.washC.clearD.tidy【小题7】A.anotherB.otherC.the otherD.others【小题8】A.FinishingB.OrderingC.CookingD.Making【小题9】A.exceptB.withC.andD.or【小题10】A.wayB.edgesC.bankD.side【小题11】A.membersB.partC.memberD.parts【小题12】A.refusedB.supportedC.unwelcomeD.welcome【小题13】A.showB.appearanceC.inventionD.exhibition【小题14】A.alsoB.andC.butD.or【小题15】A.abilitiesB.dutiesC.ideasD.ways&&&&
Usually we students are not fond of doing homework in vacations. But the following students have different feelings. Let’s have a look!Lu Haobo, 15:My homework for
physics was recycling used batteries! It was tired but happy. I realized
there were still lots of used batteries affecting our environment.Sun Yuqing, 14I felt so stressed
when I cooked noodles for my parents, but that was my homework. My parents
ate the noodles and praised my cooking skills. In fact, the noodles were not
quite as delicious as they said. I understood what family love really is!Zeng Chen, 13The most
interesting homework I’ve done is planting green beans. I planted five seeds
and watered them twice a day. A week later, they all grew into beans. I
learned that a good result always comes from great care.Zhou Zihan,15Our history
teacher asked us to watch the film China 1911 during the vacation. I felt
very happy about this. Not only did I feel relaxed, but also it was much more
interesting than learning from books. 【小题1】What do the four students think of their homework?A.boringB.unfairC.dullD.useful and interesting【小题2】Which of the two students are of the same age?A.Lu Haobo and Zhou ZihanB.Sun Yuqing and Zhou ZihanC.Zeng Chen and Lu HaoboD.Sun Yuqing and Zeng Chen【小题3】Whose homework is to cook noodles?A.Lu HaoboB.Sun YuqingC.Zeng ChenD.Zhou zihan【小题4】Which of the following statement is TRUE?A.Lu Haobo felt tired and bored to collect the used batteries.B.Sun Yuqing’s parents didn’t eat the noodles he made.C.Zengchen didn’t finish planting the green beans.D.Zhou Zihan thinks that it is really more interesting to learn from a film than from books.【小题5】Which is the best title for this passage?A.Exciting houseworkB.Exciting homeworkC.Boring houseworkD.Boring homework&&&&
书面表达为迎接世界环境保护日(6月5日),你校举行环境保护活动,倡议大家为保护城市环境,从自身做起,请你根据下面提示写一篇80词左右的广播稿。提示:Why to protect the environment:每个人都生活在这个城市里Shouldn't:不要乱扔垃圾(当地面上有垃圾时,应该捡起来);不要随地吐痰;在公共场所不要抽烟等Must:保护花草树木,阻止人们污染河水Wish:城市变得更加美丽&&&&
“阅读理解The train I was ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catch it. He advised me to get off two stops before Vienna station and take a taxi. When the time came, the conductor even helped me with my bags. He wished me good luck as I jumped off. And a few minutes later, I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7:25 when we stopped outside the station. I paid the driver quickly, took hold of my bags quickly and hurried inside. “Pairs train” was all I had time to say to the official I saw. You can guess how I feel when he pointed to a man that the train was just moving out of the station.【小题1】The writer arrived at Vienna station at ____.A.7: 15B.7: 25C.7:45D.7:55【小题2】 Why did the writer get off the train two stops before Vienna station?A.He wanted to have a restB.He wanted to catch the 7:25 Paris train.C.He wanted to go to Paris by taxi.D.He wanted to meet the official.【小题3】 How did the writer feel at Vienna station?A.He felt lonely.B.He felt angry.C.He felt surprised.D.He felt sad.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读理解The train I was traveling on was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catch it. He advised me to get off two stops before Vienna station and take a taxi. When the time came, the conductor even helped me with my bags. He wished me good luck as I jumped off. And a few minutes later, I was racing towards the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7:25 when we stopped outside the station. I paid the driver quickly, took hold of my bags quickly and hurried inside. “Pairs train” was all I had time to say to the official I saw. You can guess how I feel when he pointed to a man that the train was just moving out of the station.【小题1】The writer arrived at Vienna station at ____.A.7: 15B.7: 25C.7:45D.7:55【小题2】 Why did the writer get off the train two stops before Vienna station?A.He wanted to have a restB.He wanted to catch the 7:25 Paris train.C.He wanted to go to Paris by taxi.D.He wanted to meet the official.【小题3】 How did the writer feel at Vienna station?A.He felt lonely.B.He felt angry.C.He felt surprised.D.He felt sad.”相似的习题。百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 Baidu

我要回帖

更多关于 trainstation 的文章

随机推荐