on this weekendd,it being sunny是什么语法结构呢

A. Are you free this weekend?B. Why?C. Would you like to go with us?D. What bad weather!E. It is sunny today.F. I like rainy day.G. What about Sunday, then?A: Hi, Jim. 1. B: Yes, I have nothing 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
 A. Are you free this weekend?B. Why?C. Would you like to go with us?D. What bad weather!E. It is sunny today.F. I like rainy day.G. What about Sunday, then?A: Hi, Jim. 1.______B: Yes, I have nothing important to do this weekend. But why are you asking this, Jane?A: Mary and I are going to visit the wildlife park. 2.____B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid we can't.A: 3._______B: The radio says that it will rain heavily this Saturday.A: Really? 4._______B: It will rain this Sunday, too. And the radio says that the rain will be even heavier.A: Oh, my God! 5.______B: Indeed, but it's the rainy season here now.A: What a pity! 
1.A2.C3.B4.G5.D【解析】试题分析:1.I have nothing important to do this weekend.理解此句考查的是这个周末有没有空,故选A。2.I'd like to理解此句考查的是你愿不愿意和我们一起去,故选C。3.The radio says that it will rain heavily this Saturday.理解此句考查的是不能去的原因,故用why,选择B。4.根据下文的语句It will rain this Sunday, too.理解此句考查的是询问周日的情况,故用G来询问。5.上文的语句Oh, my God!理解此句考查的是对天气的评价,故选D。考点:考查情景会话
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届广东深圳罗湖华英学校七年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
The wolves (狼) are very hungry饿. They go out to look for food. There are many sheep (羊) near the hill(山). There are also a few sheepdogs with them. The wolves think of an idea. They speak to the sheepdogs,“ You are like us and we are brothers. But we have a very different life. We do what we like, and you must work for man. They make you look after(照看) their sheep. They eat meat and give you the bones (骨头). If you listen to us and give us the sheep, we can eat them together. All of us will be happy, right?”The dogs are happy and do like this. The wolves ask the dogs to go to their house. The sheepdogs go to the wolves’ home. But the wolves eat them and then eat the sheep.1.The wolves go out for food because .A. they see the sheep near the mountainB. they see the sheepdogsC. they are hungryD. they want to go out2.The sheepdogs work for .A. man B. sheep C. wolves D. dogs3.Why do the wolves ask the sheepdogs to go to their home?A. Because they want to eat them.B. Because they want to be sheepdogs ’ friends.C. Because they want to help sheepdogs to get freedom( 自由).D. Because their home is near this mountain.4.What do the sheepdogs do?A. Play with the sheep. B. Look after the sheep.C. Work with man. D. Eat the bones.5.What do you think of the wolves?A. Shy. B. Lazy. C. Kind. D. Sly(狡猾). 
来源:2016届江苏泰兴市七年级新生能力捡测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
David is only four years old, _______ he plays the piano very well.A. so B. also C. because D. but 
来源:2016届山东淄博皇城第二中学七年级五四制上期中英语试卷(解析版)
My teacher tall long hair. She is very beautiful.A. has B. withC. with D. is 
来源:2016届广东深圳罗湖华英学校七年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
“ Don’t laugh at me” he says _________A. happy B. happilyC. angry D. angrily 
来源:2016届江苏泰兴济川中学七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One evening Tim is driving his car in the country and looking for a hotel. Then he sees an old man on the side of the road, so he stops his car and says to the old man, "Where is Sun Hotel? Will you please tell me how to get there?" "Yes," the old man answers. "I'll show you the way." He gets into Tim's car, and they drive for about 12 kilometres. When they come to a small house, the old man says, "Stop here." Tim stops and looks at the house. And he says to the old man, "But this isn't a hotel." "No," the old man answers. "This is my house. And now I'll show you the way to Sun Hotel. Turn back and go 9 kilometres. Then you'll see the hotel on your left. "1. Tim wants to stay _______ for the night.A. in his car B. in the old man's houseC. in the hotel D. in the street2.Tim stops to_______.A. drive the old man homeB. ask the wayC. buy somethingD. say "hello" to the old man3.The old man takes Tim to_______.A. a hospital B. a policemanC. a hotel D. his home4.In fact(实际上), it's only about_______ kilometres to get to Sun Hotel.A. three B. sixC. nine D. twelve5.At last, Tim drives_______ kilometres more to Sun Hotel.A. twelve B. eighteenC. twenty-one D. twenty-four 
来源:2016届广东深圳龙岗中海怡翠学校七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
----What____you think of spring?----Everything ______to turn green, very beautiful.A. start B. startC. starts D. starts 
来源:2016届广东深圳龙岗中海怡翠学校七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Dameisha is________my home. It ______people with a good environment to relax.A. gives B. providesC. gives D. provides 
来源:2016届山东省泗水县七年级上期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。1.His pencil is in the pencil box.This is _________ (I).2._________ (it)are nice baseballs.3.I _________ (be)an English schoolgirl.4.This watch is not _________ (your).5.These are _________ (Lily)photos.6.Look at the picture! This is my sister and _________ (that)are my brothers.7.That _________ (be not)my ruler.8.I have some _________ (watch).9.This is _________ (we)room.10.Is _________ (his)your father?  
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Kate and Peter like sports. In summer they swim and in winter they ski (滑雪). They are planning (计划) a ski trip for this weekend, but they don’t know what the weather will be like. It’s 7:30 now, and they are listening to the weather report(天气预报):" It’s going to be -4℃. It’s going to snow Friday night. Saturday and Sunday are going to be clear (晴朗), cold and sunny. "
Now Kate and Peter are excited (兴奋). The weather is going to be perfect (完美的) for a ski trip. They want to have a wonderful weekend in the mountains (山).
根据短文判断正(T)误(F)
1. Kate and Peter like listening to the weather report.
2. They plan to have a ski trip for this weekend.
3. They want to know about the price(价格).
4. It will be clear, cold and sunny on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Kate and Peter are excited because the weather is going to be perfect for a ski trip.更多相关文档当前位置: &
求翻译:It was sunny last weekend是什么意思?
It was sunny last weekend
问题补充:
这是阳光普照的最后一个周末
它是晴朗的最后周末
它是晴朗的最后周末
这是最后一个周末阳光灿烂
它是阳光充足上个周末
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |